Super Powers

Options

Comments

• GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver
    GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,695 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    pfffft pink is not the color of hotness red is!! our girls r sooo hot that that they burnt the tw b:chuckle

I`m Grim and I do not approve this message b:chuckle
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Actually.. do you know that women find guys more attractive in red than in any colour?
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/08/100802101821.htm <-- ish true here.. although personally I find blue sexier b:chuckle

S0rry.. i'm just a bit bored ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Disregards Esnemyl's post, she is just bored b:chuckle
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    nice advice Esnemyl now ik what to wear to my next date b:kiss if i ever get one b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    nice advice Esnemyl now ik what to wear to my next date b:kiss if i ever get one b:surrender

Full red tuxedo and red underpants with red spats? b:puzzled
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Full red tuxedo and red underpants with red spats? b:puzzled

= win.

http://images.brightcoloredtuxedos.com/red-tuxedo.jpg

And that wasn't hard to find, either. Apparently the idea has some merit.b:pleased
    On indefinite hiatus :3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    = win.

And that wasn't hard to find, either. Apparently the idea has some merit.b:pleased

This. will. be. a. fail. lol.
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Actually.. do you know that women find guys more attractive in red than in any colour?
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/08/100802101821.htm <-- ish true here.. although personally I find blue sexier b:chuckle

Why do you think we're all in Cala?

Our plan is to red the map, then recruit all the girls o_o
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    = win.

That is hot as ****... b:dirty

::invests in a red tux::
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Alias - Dreamweaver
    Alias - Dreamweaver Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    That is hot as ****... b:dirty

::invests in a red tux::
    And undepants? o.o
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ok I've sat and read through this entire thread. Initially I was going to just sit and let it all slide, but I would like to make a few things clear.

First, Inversion is not allied either way. Inversion stands on it's own in the long run and does so without alts from Cala or EQ (though yes we have alts from both factions here). Inversion's motives for attacking EQ to begin with, were because it allowed us a fun TW that gave us a learning experience. Our motives have since changed.

Second, the "rumor" of Inversion being a baby faction to Equinox is entirely true. I myself was one of 5 founding members of Equinox. Without me it wouldn't even be named Equinox. When Inversion was used and abused by Equinox, not once but 3 times, I called enough. Inversion became a stand alone faction and has remained as such since. While I do generally side with Calamity at this point in time, it's because I actually have faith in their leadership and can respect their approach to not only the game, but to dealing with smaller factions and TW. At least they have some morals and honesty left in them.

Equinox lost it's purpose. Even it's main focus had always been "stop Calamity", but now Aubree even states herself "stop Inversion". Equinox called the "breaking of the alliance" that we had. Inversion even still remained behind Equinox as supporters. Equinox burned us again... I guess they now have a new motive and goal to try to destroy Inversion. I will state this right here and now. With the very same resolve that built Equinox to a point of being able to fight against Calamity. Inversion will remain fighting Equinox until the day we are able to step up and take a piece of land. Weeks, months...we have time...we have determination...hell we have some of Equinox's founding members that were a full force in building the legacy that is Equinox now...we know what we are doing and how to build up to a dominating force.

Whether or not Equinox wants to "punish" us in TW while ignoring Calamity for our "choices" against Equinox we will not only survive, but thrive on this server. Equinox, you made your decision. Inversion has made it's. See you on the battle field! Inversion recruiting 70+ all classes! Let's make the game fun again ffs!

Inversion is on the map now, claimed their land from Equinox.
    [SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Inversion is on the map now, claimed their land from Equinox.
    Tempest claimed the land from Inversion now

• Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Sources tell me that if you can't legitimately live longer than 5 minutes in TW then you shouldn't bid at all, because that means you're not a real TW faction and it's fake bidding O_o

True or False? Can a GM answer please?

• baldwinboy
    baldwinboy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Believe the exact words were:

Your TW lasted 5 minutes, if you cannot arrange a TW where your members will show up to conduct a sufficient TW then do not place the bid.

I'm sure more than a few faction leaders will be hoping that they don't treat this new TW "rule" retroactively for a great many factions.
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    baldwinboy wrote: »

Your TW lasted 5 minutes, if you cannot arrange a TW where your members will show up to conduct a sufficient TW then do not place the bid.

I'm sure more than a few faction leaders will be hoping that they don't treat this new TW "rule" retroactively for a great many factions.

Then every faction is in direct violation of that. Or has been.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Venoblaster - Dreamweaver
    Venoblaster - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    baldwinboy wrote: »

They won't be seeing my money again.
  • Fenian_II - Dreamweaver
    Fenian_II - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I finally figured it out... they're trying to kill pwi so that everyone goes to one of their other games and spends all their money there on new characters. NOW it all makes sense. I mean... end-game, the only real thing to look forward to is TW. Now they've officially killed tw... so what's there to look forward to?
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    so what's there to look forward to?

I sure as **** won't be looking forward to moving to another PWE game.

I've tried JD and BOI out during betas, but that's about it.

Either way they die
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Do I have to say it yet again? I think not.

[CLOSED]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:pleased

This weekend Calamity will be doing war against Dynasty, Tempest, and Equinox. Calamity will have to take on all three factions around the same time, so this will be their hardest test because these three are the next strongest factions on Dreamweaver compared to Calamity. Will they be able to pull it off?

edited September 2010
    Options
    I don't think so. I guess this will be the 'last fight' so these 3 factions will do their best to hold it off.
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I don't think so. I guess this will be the 'last fight' so these 3 factions will do their best to hold it off.
    It's very possible that all three factions will have a good 80 members in each TW, with exception of calamity because that would mean they have 240 members. Being able to defend or even defeat any of these factions will have to take many judgement calls.

edited September 2010
    Options
    It's very possible that all three factions will have a good 80 members in each TW, with exception of calamity because that would mean they have 240 members. Being able to defend or even defeat any of these factions will have to take many judgement calls.

It will be a really good surprise for me if all the 3 factions make it with taking a territory from Cala b:chuckle
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    How the hell did this get re-opened? O.o

At any rate, Tempest is the only one left with land. ^.^

Either way they die
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    **Edited for incriminating content.**
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The map is almost completely red, with one piece being held by Tempest. This weekend coming up will determine if the map will become finally painted red, or if another color will splash the painting. For example: Equinox bids, Dynasty then proceeds to bid, followed by Tempest or Inversion, leading to a 3-way gank in which Calamity will have to defend off. If attendance is well for the three attacking factions and poor for the defending faction then the map may changed, but if the defending faction, Calamity has high attendence then the map will be painted red.

• Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    After this weekend, I can assure you that over the past few weeks, Dynasty has become less of a treat for us than tempest. I wouldn't sit them out over Inversion if any I'd sit out Dynasty. Tempest is a fierce rival, specially when its added to the EQ alts in there, I expect to see a nice fight for your last land defense.

It took 3-5 minutes to destroy Dynasty crystal. When the exact same squads moved to tempest, we had to do multiple pushes to be succesful. nothing had changed. Tempest is doing something right, something Dynasty isn't doing.

Having more than 3 factions attack on Cala will only cause 1 thing. A broken gank, and a ban. So no other faction will want to risk it.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Here is the part where in the beginning where i said "Reason for writing this"

Reason for writing this: ( it's a warning for Dreamweaver )

Equinox has forged an alliance with the faction Dynasty, in their future hopes of defending the map from Calamity. Now don't get me wrong, but alliances aren't always a bad thing, unless the people in your community disagree. Members of Equinox dislike being allies with Dynasty and I believe this will be a bad ending for Equinox, if their members decide to not TW or decide to disband. When Equinox loses more members or has low TW attendance then they will end up losing the map, which they didn't want. This means that they will end up feeling guilty for losing the map, their members, and in return will probably work harder to farm more herbs and more mats to TW, or just buy the herbs. Lately I've seen the price of devilwood and scented fungus going up, because these are the main herbs in TW. If these things are happening then the TTs will be farmed many more hours than usual, before all of these updates because players are hungry for money to take over the map. I honestly don't see any profit from TW, but the thing is, what will happen when all of the 6x-9x have all of their mats for their gears, then who will buy the materials? Don't say new players either, please, because there hasn't been a real trend of new players, so nobody will be leveling up there. I say, give it a few months and the market will be flooded with antennas, dust of stars, hoooks, most of the lower TT mats. When these mats are there and the TWing crowd doesn't have money to buy a charm, then what will happen in TW? I bet when packs are taken out and the cost of crab meat plus mp food rise then TW will be that much harder on the farmers that farm for the sole purpose.

Guess it turns out the alliance was a bad thing b:surrender and Equinox has lost every single piece of land they owned and Dynasty hasn't captured any land. Maybe the week Equinox sent a full 80 to Inversion instead of to Calamity set them back some. Devilwood and scented fungus can't really do them much help now with apothecary either, unless they have the land holders that they fight make white tea for them. I believe alliances and timed TWs really don't work at all. I'm in Tempest and every week lately our faction has been attacking at the same time, but there hasn't been any vent communication that I'm aware of between Dynasty, Tempest, and Equinox on the amount of people and type of people in the Calamity wars on their ends so it's really a guess game except for our own scouts telling us what we have to go against. By scouts I mean the persons that die near the enemy base and just look to see what is coming out, which makes a limited view. Just being able to bid at the same time doesn't really make a good alliance, a good alliance would communicate to help their efforts.

• Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    if i understand u correctly that is bannable since 1 person leader for lets say dynasty to coordinate 2 other guilds is bannable since 1 of gm rules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2010
    Options
    if i understand u correctly that is bannable since 1 person leader for lets say dynasty to coordinate 2 other guilds is bannable since 1 of gm rules

I'm sorry, but you seem confused a bit here, maybe you could like, submit a ticket to ask a question or something so here it goes. All three factions are independently lead, by different people so this blows the theory that dynasty is coordinating two other guilds. In the rules it's clarified that :

Alliances

"Alliances are allowed in Territory Wars provided they are not bidding on each other others Territories.

Alliances cannot fund directly or indirectly another faction to protect one of its own territories or that of their alliance members.

All factions must have independent leadership

Any collaboration before, during, or after a Territory War that tries to circumvent the fair play of the system is prohibited. "

All three biding factions do in fact have their own independent leaders, they just have the same goals, to earn land. The part where it says any collaboration that tries to curcumvent the fair play of the system refers to bidding on each others lands to protect it or to plan attacks upon each other. TW Rules time slots wouldn't exist like they did if more than one faction couldn't attack at the same time, it's fair play. Why is it fair play? Because the in-game system has it so that up to three factions can attack 1 land holder at a given time. It's part of the game so I truly believe it isn't against the rules to plot a attack and communicate back and forth during the TW to try and be victorious.

This discussion has been closed.