• Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    Loarvion - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    angry/troll/flame/lolumad/lolustillmad/whysomad/QQ/rly

just didnt want to disappoint u b:chuckle

those threads r fun dont kill them now b:sad i need a bed time story b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

I don't even allow myself to think that a self-respecting person, even a leader of one of the biggest factions in the server, would say such thing just to get some attention. That would ruin his/her reputation in the forums and in game which will actually bring to tons of pages of spam and stuff here, and a lot of arguing in game (I have experience with such things in another online game which makes me think that it wont be different if such thing happens here).

Through page 2 and 3 all I see is flaming towards Aubree and maybe only one person in her defense, which I think is really shameful for all the people who said a word towards her. It's bad because they can't get that she IS THE LEADER of Equinox and she IS TAKING the decisions that must be taken. Comments about the squad participating in the TW that day wont bring to nothing good. The only post I appreciate on page 4 is made by Kasumi member of Calamity (regarding her signature) and it says :

all unnecessary drama

Meh... I was as respectful as I possibly could be without trying to bring up drama, ESPECIALLY considering my past with her, and your point is more or less the same one I was trying to make on page 4. <<

I not saying that the whole ordeal that happened between me and her, as her fault, and her fault alone, because I too was partly to blame, and I can't really blame her for how she reacted to what happened. =x

Also on page 2, I mentioned nothing about aubree, and I for one really don't think my comment meant ANY thing negative about equinox, I am sure I would have gotten an earful of anger filled words from someone. <3

Either way, I still try not to hold equinox as a whole... responsible for what happened, my beef was never with equinox as a whole... just... with... certain people. =x (Now don't get me wrong I am fully aware that you can't get along with everyone, and you should pm/try to work it out... but let's just say, there is no way in my mind I could have truly worked it out, and be 'happy' there with what I has seen, or in some cases perhaps wasn't seeing. =x)

Again best of luck to equinox on their recovery, stand strong give cala a run for their mirages!. xD

EDIT: Also one more thing, despite my past with them, I have never... once recommended against going to equinox, but I haven't also went out of my way to tell people about how 'great' they are... =x xD
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    If I had something meaningful to say, I would definitely say it right now. For now, this is post count +1. Fun reading material. ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Another thing I want to say - FatherTed (sorry if I`m mistyping your nickname) asked me why my goal is to reach level 86. Why ? Because if you visit Equinox website you will see that the lever requirement for BM's is 86. I hope that now everybody knows why. I`ll do my best till this level and then I`ll apply for Equinox no matter of anything. Why ? Because I see them struggling for something, that's why.

With all the respect towards you Dsholder,
    Grim

PS : Awaiting for the angry/troll/flame/lolumad/lolustillmad/whysomad/QQ/rly? replies/pm's/emails/in-game pms etc.

b:bye

That won't be there long. They usually drop the recruitment level to lv. 86 when they lose around 20 or so people to have open slots. They will likely raise it by the time you are actually 86. Please tell me what you see them struggling for too. I'm curious.
    [SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
  • GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver
    GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,695 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    That won't be there long. They usually drop the recruitment level to lv. 86 when they lose around 20 or so people to have open slots. They will likely raise it by the time you are actually 86. Please tell me what you see them struggling for too. I'm curious.

Well if the level requirement raises I guess I will have to level up a bit more ;) I see them struggling for another piece of land, or for saving one from the mass overtaking by Calamity. I want to participate in that. I want to fight for something with meaning in it, instead of applying for Calamity and if approved to rollover everybody in the server.

"Always against the odds, one with the underdogs."

I hope my answer was satisfying for you.

Regards
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Through page 2 and 3 all I see is flaming towards Aubree and maybe only one person in her defense, which I think is really shameful for all the people who said a word towards her. It's bad because they can't get that she IS THE LEADER of Equinox and she IS TAKING the decisions that must be taken.

A few points.
    1: The leaders of the top factions are not immune to questioning and criticism. Simply by being leader one accepts that there will be people questioning what they do. I'm not defending any trolling, but the questions about what was done in the inversion war (described to me by my wife, who is in inversion, as simply kill farming them with eq's top dds placing zhens on the crystal/towers/etc and catas not being in base at least at one point after crystal hp was low), are certainly fair questions in my mind.

2. Chances of people not talking on the forums about what happens in game are next to 0 lol. That's the nature of an MMO with a forum attached to it. Tbh i'd rather people talk on the forum than in game, as it allows for the occasional thought out posts that wouldn't work the same if done in teles/pms, and most posts aren't meant to be just addressing 1 person usually, so email wouldn't work. as a result, we have the forums to talk about stuff on.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yes Shadowfire, I`m agreed, and this is not only with the MMO games. People have full rights to ask/criticize/get asked/answer etc. in the forums. But I understand a question like "How comes you don't know what your squads were doing" as a complete attempt for trolling. Also yesterday before I went to bed and right after Duke shouted who attacks who in TW, a lot of troll messages were sent in WC. Now, how should I understand this ?
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yes Shadowfire, I`m agreed, and this is not only with the MMO games. People have full rights to ask/criticize/get asked/answer etc. in the forums. But I understand a question like "How comes you don't know what your squads were doing" as a complete attempt for trolling. Also yesterday before I went to bed and right after Duke shouted who attacks who in TW, a lot of troll messages were sent in WC. Now, how should I understand this ?

Again, i didn't say i'm defending trolling. Plenty of it is done on both sides, and it's just annoying tbh.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Again, i didn't say i'm defending trolling. Plenty of it is done on both sides, and it's just annoying tbh.

I didn't said you are defending trolling. I`m just trying to find an explanation.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I didn't said you are defending trolling. I`m just trying to find an explanation.

There isn't one, imo.
    edited September 2010
    Options
    There isn't one, imo.

There will always be trollers and there will always be defenders of their victims.

Thanks for the mature talk tho
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    A few points.
    1: The leaders of the top factions are not immune to questioning and criticism. Simply by being leader one accepts that there will be people questioning what they do. I'm not defending any trolling, but the questions about what was done in the inversion war (described to me by my wife, who is in inversion, as simply kill farming them with eq's top dds placing zhens on the crystal/towers/etc and catas not being in base at least at one point after crystal hp was low), are certainly fair questions in my mind.

2. Chances of people not talking on the forums about what happens in game are next to 0 lol. That's the nature of an MMO with a forum attached to it. Tbh i'd rather people talk on the forum than in game, as it allows for the occasional thought out posts that wouldn't work the same if done in teles/pms, and most posts aren't meant to be just addressing 1 person usually, so email wouldn't work. as a result, we have the forums to talk about stuff on.
    When I was in EQ the first time Inversion attacked us they told us to drop the catapults off the crystal that we where making them regret ever attacking us. I don't have any screenshots, but I'm sure Aubree can justify this, or someone with a screenshot. The only reason the TW was wrapped up was because of the Nien Event.

• Alaxan - Dreamweaver
    Alaxan - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ok I've sat and read through this entire thread. Initially I was going to just sit and let it all slide, but I would like to make a few things clear.

First, Inversion is not allied either way. Inversion stands on it's own in the long run and does so without alts from Cala or EQ (though yes we have alts from both factions here). Inversion's motives for attacking EQ to begin with, were because it allowed us a fun TW that gave us a learning experience. Our motives have since changed.

Second, the "rumor" of Inversion being a baby faction to Equinox is entirely true. I myself was one of 5 founding members of Equinox. Without me it wouldn't even be named Equinox. When Inversion was used and abused by Equinox, not once but 3 times, I called enough. Inversion became a stand alone faction and has remained as such since. While I do generally side with Calamity at this point in time, it's because I actually have faith in their leadership and can respect their approach to not only the game, but to dealing with smaller factions and TW. At least they have some morals and honesty left in them.

Equinox lost it's purpose. Even it's main focus had always been "stop Calamity", but now Aubree even states herself "stop Inversion". Equinox called the "breaking of the alliance" that we had. Inversion even still remained behind Equinox as supporters. Equinox burned us again... I guess they now have a new motive and goal to try to destroy Inversion. I will state this right here and now. With the very same resolve that built Equinox to a point of being able to fight against Calamity. Inversion will remain fighting Equinox until the day we are able to step up and take a piece of land. Weeks, months...we have time...we have determination...hell we have some of Equinox's founding members that were a full force in building the legacy that is Equinox now...we know what we are doing and how to build up to a dominating force.

Whether or not Equinox wants to "punish" us in TW while ignoring Calamity for our "choices" against Equinox we will not only survive, but thrive on this server. Equinox, you made your decision. Inversion has made it's. See you on the battle field! Inversion recruiting 70+ all classes! Let's make the game fun again ffs!
    Inversion Leader
    lvl 100 Pur mag cleric
    Recruiting 70+ all classes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Katsuma - Dreamweaver
    Katsuma - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    D S H O L D E R = F______________a_____________i______________l It's been more than 3 days and i'm still here stop QQing. The 3 super powers rule "Dreamweaver" from the top "Calamity" will always stay on top. "Equinox" will always have the running ups with "Calamity" drop outs; and Cala alts. Us in "Dynasty" will stay here cause we dont let in drop outs but keep freindly with hem in a respect towards the chain of command. That is "Cala", "Equi" and "Dyna" I dont see DsHolder or any other faction in a "1-2-3" command so stop QQing i dont even know what the hell this stupid thread is about. But i'll see you in "Tw" and like always on ur screen been killed by urs trully later N_______________u_______________b
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    D S H O L D E R = F______________a_____________i______________l Its Been More Than 3 Days And Im Still Here Stop Qqing Becasue Tempest Keeps Losing To Us Dynasty Let The 3 Super Powers Rule Dream Weaver Form The Top Calamity Will Always Stay On Top Equinox Will Always Have The Running Ups With Cala Drop Outs And Cala Alts And Us Dynasty Will Stay Here Casue We Dont Let In Drop Outs But Keep Freindly With Them In A Respect Towards The Chain Of Command That Is Cala Equi And Dyna I Dont See Ds Holder Or Any Other Faction In A 1-2-3 Command So Stop Qqing I Dont Even Know Wat The Hell This Stupid Thread Its About But Ill See You In Tw And Like Always On Ur Screen Been Killed By Urs Trully Later N_______________u_______________b

Dude, why did you capitalize everything? Seriously?

Made me feel like I was reading a super long book title.b:tired
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • tori2
    tori2 Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Dynasty is a super power? roflmao. Dynasty is not any more strong than Tempest, Kindrid, Inversion and maybe Exclusive. All it has is a piece of land that it is struggling week after week in a turtle to hope to defend.
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Dude, why did you capitalize everything? Seriously?

Made me feel like I was reading a super long book title.b:tired

Technically, it makes absolutely no sense. b:chuckle
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    tori2 wrote: »
    Dynasty is a super power? roflmao. Dynasty is not any more strong than Tempest, Kindrid, Inversion and maybe Exclusive. All it has is a piece of land that it is struggling week after week in a turtle to hope to defend.

To set the record straight, we have never employed a turtling tactic. Every TW is a back and forth struggle of pushing to eachother's crystal.

Super Power? Not quite the word I'd use. But Dynasty's a good fac nonetheless.
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    To set the record straight, we have never employed a turtling tactic. Every TW is a back and forth struggle of pushing to eachother's crystal.

Super Power? Not quite the word I'd use. But Dynasty's a good fac nonetheless.

He's talking about how your 1 land is surrounded by Cala and EQ.

As for the super power thing. No, Dyna never was one. It became the most powerful mid-sized faction back when I was there. But that was after we had taken all of Armaggedon's land.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • flooow
    flooow Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Since Arishock was kind enough to highlight points and reply to them, I'll pay with the same kindness:

Personally, it amuses me to see a Dynasty member saying that an alliance with Equinox has an strategical thinking that goes into TW that's important (I assume) for both factions.

Let's have a quick reality check. A new small faction rivalry has been rising: Tempest versus Dynasty and their 3 hour wars are becoming quite attractive for small faction seekers, because it's not the crystal bashing attacking Equinox or Calamity means to them. It's definitively not the cakewalk Calamity has been getting for offensive TWs as of lately.

But who's tempest? Yes, tempest has a strong core of members, but you and me know who is acting as game changers for the tempest-dynasty wars:
    Aujami, xXZeroXx, flowflow, AznTank of those that come to my head just this past minute... Aren't they all in Equinox?
    What an awesome alliance! you have to help them attack Calamity on one day, so that they have a chance of taking a land, while the next day, your TW expenses go to hell during 3 hour defenses because lets face it. Tempest leader is not dumb, he wants his faction to take land, he will use his players to take the land from Dynasty... and who wouldn't? So who's the tool here? Tempest or Dynasty? I mean, if Equinox really wanted to help you as ally, they would at least transfer all those players to your faction, as I'm pretty sure Equinox can afford to share 10 fills for Dynasty and oh boy, those 10 extra bodies may be the last push you need to take a land from Cala. b:shocked

This rivarly of Tempest and Dynasty is a great thing for your recruitment adds, 3 hour TWs are a rare thing to have, people seems attracted to it, I wouldn't risk my only fun TW today by helping Equinox, while it is clear for everyone else but to Wacky and Paco that they're being used as meatshields. I told Smexy yesterday. If it was to me, I would take Raging tides from Equinox, and right away, I'd max bid on Dynasty just to wipe them off the map again. Before this weekend, I was all down for wiping Equinox first and 5 weeks of 3 hour fun TWs for Dynasty from now, give Dynasty and the DW server a grand finale. Now, I want to see them gone as soon as raging tide falls. Hell, I know many cala members that will fund that bid themselves... So what is the benefit?

Now, What has Dynasty gained from attacking Calamity?
    Before Equinox allied with Dynasty, Dynasty had 5-6 lands to the south of the map. Now they have 1. Equinox took a big chunk of them too. Before Equinox allied Dynasty, Dynasty turnout to TW was of over 60 people, and not the weak stuff your own members and officers have admitted to have in this forums.

So excuse me is I fail to see the super secret awesome TW strategy.

For someone who seems to be pretty clear about "strategy". This is typical lack of tactics at its best. Assuming that because something worked in the past it will work again, completely disregarding what your enemy may have done during the time you haven't been using it, just proves how many levels away is your TW preparation from the one made by a real TW faction.

Wake up! the EQ+Dyna attacks were not successful because of attendance. In my opinion, a 2 month trend that goes to hell soon after can't be successful at all. Successful it's what happened with Nefarius, where they went from a full red map to a third of it... The fact is, this weekend, Equinox kept showing their 80, you kept your normal attendance too. So did we... We have now learned exactly how and how many do we need to hold/turtle and wipe most factions that come scheduled with Equinox. 3-4 months ago, with a better attendance than the one we had this last weekend, TW coordinators back then would've decided that the best way to go, was to give Vanquish a land and push B path on Dynasty and full turtle Equinox (as we actually did in 2 ocasions). This time, we didn't. Next time, we won't either. You played your chips, you went all in, you lost. Nothing you do will change that.

Also, a "short" TW, is never a "good" TW. Pretty much because that people in your faction eventually gets tired of getting destroyed in 5-10 minutes. Yes the few loyal ones will always remain so, this applies to any TW faction in any server. But your TW attendance depends on those you and many others may tag as "glory seekers, pay seekers, traitors" and what's best about them, is that they hate losing. You can save all the expenses you want to save up with a short war. But you will never get enough people to use the money you have saved on.

Today 8 minute (not 10) steamroll as Dsholder named it happened not because of Calamity power force. Equinox decided to show a full 80 to Inversion instead of to Calamity. We have friends in Inversion that reported to us, Equinox made a full aggressive push to their crystal, and when it was at 2m HP, they removed catapults from Inversion base and proceeded to steamroll with a full 80, the small (yet very threatening) force that Inversion has to show for TWs and farmed kills at base spawn and crystal for about 20 minutes as a way to "punish" Inversion for "ganking" with Calamity... How does this fit the "Map Sharing" philosophy?

I'm sorry, but sharing a map goes both ways, if Calamity (my main rival) is attacking me, and someone else wants to take my mirages, by all means, go for them, worse case scenario, we can take them back (as we did with Dynasty). best case, we will try to wrap that TW up fast and easy without risking the main event so we can support the Calamity defense. I can assure you today in this thread, that if one day we're unable to defend a territory from Vanquish or Dynasty, we will give it away to either faction before even considering not showing again to Equinox. If it happens otherwise, I'd be the first one to leave Calamity, followed by many others that think just like me. Instead, Equinox decided to humiliate a faction just because they tried to achieve the same fun and goals Dynasty and Vanquish tried to achieve just a day ago by helping them. Inversion was made out of ex-Equinox players, many Equinox members had their alts there long ago, to a point, they were considered by the server as an ally (if not a baby) faction. In my opinion Dynasty and Vanquish should be more careful on who they ally with... or at least clear the air up a bit about the future of the map, Tempest and TW attendance. Cause what Equinox says, its clearly not what Equinox does.

I'm sorry if I'm blunt, but I'm truthfully annoyed, who are you trying to fool? This so called alliance, doesn't benefits Dynasty at all, you can fool your members, but not the rest of the server, and Dynasty members, if you really believe this alliance will be any fruitful for you... you guys are as blind as GM about TW pay changes b:chuckle

Zero isnt even in tempest o.o Core Changers? b:chuckle
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    D S H O L D E R = F______________a_____________i______________l It's been more than 3 days and i'm still here stop QQing. The 3 super powers rule "Dreamweaver" from the top "Calamity" will always stay on top. "Equinox" will always have the running ups with "Calamity" drop outs; and Cala alts. Us in "Dynasty" will stay here cause we dont let in drop outs but keep freindly with hem in a respect towards the chain of command. That is "Cala", "Equi" and "Dyna" I dont see DsHolder or any other faction in a "1-2-3" command so stop QQing i dont even know what the hell this stupid thread is about. But i'll see you in "Tw" and like always on ur screen been killed by urs trully later N_______________u_______________b

I don't believe you have ever killed me, you don't have the interval to get the last hit in from when wizards, psychics, and clerics are hitting me, it's usually a 8x sin or the wizard that gets the last hit. So don't fool yourself, believing you have killed me because we both know that blademasters can't really kill barbarians, especially in territory war. And no, I don't believe I'm fail when I can tank a whole lane and run half way back down it with over 21 people trying to kill me either, at least that's what I counted on the T Menu. I see it as a success. And for someone that said Dynasty had to turtle their TWs against Tempest I find this a little untrue. The TWs go more like this:

Both factions are constantly pushing their DDs down lanes B and sometimes their catapults, bringing the fights sometimes near Tempests' gates or sometimes to Dynasty's gates. Usually the towers o that both Tempest and Dynasty had against each other inn Lane B are all destroyed and sometimes the catapult and a few DD squads try different lanes to see if they can break through and then the DDs have to come back the other side. This weekend, I believe is the highest attendance a TW.

• Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    flooow wrote: »
    Zero isnt even in tempest o.o Core Changers? b:chuckle
    flow, read it again, I say Tempest has a strong core of players, but those 5-10 EQ alts in there made a big difference when you go to a Dynasty war. I should know, there have been times where Dyna wars just take 1-2 squads of DDers from EQ wars added to the people assigned to Dynasty normally to end in our favor

Sadly, I don't have an alt in tempest, so I guess I'm mistaken and just assumed Zero was there, like every other EQ alt, but if you want me to, I'll make sure to ask a friend who all of EQ have alts there, I heard last week that most were asked to remove their characters from Tempest or to not attack Dynasty though I still saw HEALING(wizzard), Spell(Ojimaru)... do I really need to name more? b:cute
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Zero isn't here, his BM is factionless, and his archer in in Equinox.

• SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Well, if Cala takes the whole map, it's kinda of a bummer for sure except for Cala of course. (b:chuckle) However, that doesn't mean that other factions should just give up and stop trying to claim lands from them again.

I don't believe that if Cala holds all the lands in Dreamweaver, then it's the end of the story.

No, it shouldn't be. I know it will be hard for growing factions to take land if Cala has the whole map but who said they can't?!

Equinox has been a great defence and a challenging one for Calamity, but if Cala takes the whole land. Guys, imo, don't give up after that. You've invested time and some people invested money to play the game and fight against Cala. It's not the end if Cala takes the whole map. At least I think so..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    blah blah blah i should kill this thread like i killed last one

EQ IS VIOLETT NOT PINK b:angry

oijimaru is gosuke's archer
    spell has uhm a sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Calamity RIP 6/11/2010 same day as my birthday tyvm whoever destroyed it for lovely birthday present ;) almost 3 years u will be forever missed

what will happen now
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Aw, it's 07:32, so it's kinda early to sit down and read the last 2 pages while drinking my first coffee lol
    Anyway, what I want to say is that

... actually appears violet for me too b:chuckle
  • Mazsi_two - Dreamweaver
    Mazsi_two - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
  • Rob_Zomby - Dreamweaver
    Rob_Zomby - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    blah blah blah i should kill this thread like i killed last one

oijimaru is gosuke's archer
    spell has uhm a sin

psh, we only go by pink because all the girls in EQ are smokin hot and are well.. ya u catch my drift with that color ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    Options
    psh, we only go by pink because all the girls in EQ are smokin hot and are well.. ya u catch my drift with that color ;)

Ok, EQ is pink b:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Loarvion - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    pfffft pink is not the color of hotness red is!! our girls r sooo hot that that they burnt the tw map b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

what will happen now
This discussion has been closed.