Options

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hmm ok I see. Thanks for the clarification ^^

Anytime. :)
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I like tiger event most. was #4 archer last time. got for like 10m

How much of that 10m was due to my Frostblade? b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crones - Heavens Tear
    Crones - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    you guys need to change maintence days on either this game or battle of immortals like seriously both the same night and time what am i suppose to DOOOOOO!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When you counter, you don't let them cut you...
    When you protect someone, you don't let them die...
    When you attack, KILL!!!!
    I've found my resolve.
  • Sunaro - Lost City
    Sunaro - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    you guys need to change maintence days on either this game or battle of immortals like seriously both the same night and time what am i suppose to DOOOOOO!

Read a book? Check up on world events? Take a walk? b:surrender

Hoping TT gets fixed/toned down a bit. Dear God, please let it get toned down. x_x
    Zektera - Blademaster
    Djeserit - Assassin
    TranquilSoul - Barbarian
    Torsti - Cleric
    Heartbourne - Seeker
  • Darkir - Dreamweaver
    Darkir - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    the Tiger event seems far more fair to me. I just don't like how it's once a week
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hammer sale... I can't even.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hammer sale... I can't even.

I lol'd rl....b:chuckleb:surrender

ffs....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Rambox - Sanctuary
    Rambox - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Well, I think I never posted anything here before, but I read this forum every day.
    Today I feel like I need to say something.

Hammer sale? I've been glitching and bugging and lagging for the last months and keeps getting worse and worse and they give us Hammer sale.

Looks like until the next big update, nothing is gonna change for real, just cash shop itens and more rage from the forum members/pwi players.

I'm out 'till something is done. I love playing PWI, don't get me wrong, It used to be fun and I made a lot of friends. But I don't have a Visa Card +10 to keep playing anymore.

I prefer to pay a monthly fee and play another MMO that gives real support to stay here.

Have fun y'all and sorry for english mistakes. It's not my primary language.
  • Quinnie - Heavens Tear
    Quinnie - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    celestial tiger b:dirty

ps fix the lag issues
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Well all I can say is this better be a good patch or at least an informative one. If not expect to see your profit margin take a sharp decline as ghost towns will be the new trend
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    K....No kitten set....If this game dies before the outfit comes out....I'm going to rage soooo much b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Please please PLEASE for the love of the PW gods and Buddha can you please fix TT back to what it was? Or at least don't mess with random aggro/AOE insanity like you did with some of the bosses.

I love the tiger event-got me some goodies form it but I hate how I got randomed to 1st this week QQ. Pretty funny though because the guy who was in first was WC bragging about his placing. b:chuckle The nien event was getting exploited by people glitching mobs inside arch (the herb mobs) so Im glad its more balanced.

TYTYTY for the perfect Iron Hammer sale buy WHY didn't you make them for 1 gold Q___Q oh well can't have everything in life.

Agreed on the kitty set-GIMME b:cry
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • Noobfury - Heavens Tear
    Noobfury - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Patch link up?
    http://pwi-ns.perfectworld.com/patches/manual/ec_patch_398-402.cup well not up but the patch is there already.. now we just gotta wait for server shutdown.. and restart to apply
  • azurluen
    azurluen Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Well, Celestial Tiger it's better. More fair and better rewards. Too bad it's only once per week. Nien made me win tons of Sockets and Flwless. Should be great to do Tiger event more than once a week.

Also, finally got my Baby Tiger westerday! =^_^=

Untradable one, but it was by my own, not buying it. Now for the Mount Tiger...

And talking about that, Insignias were about 100k or less first week. Since second week they went to 200k+... =o_O=

How can someone get Mirages at that price?! How?!
    [insert sig here]
  • LuxFerro - Heavens Tear
    LuxFerro - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The Celestial Tiger Event Rocks!
    Just concentrate on getting over 2000 contribution, don't worry about your rank so much.
    I like the rewards, I like the thought that it will take me a while, but I am capable of getting the mount.
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:surrender I was the idiot in Arch that was buying them for 100k each the very FIRST week after the tiger event was over before they skyrocketed and it was kind of my fault on that server I think. (damn my Demon Tiger mount that's STILL the only one I know of on the server QQ)

But I definitely wont be paying 200k+ for them-thats like a 40+ mil black/white tiger and don't forget boys and girls the "chiping" fee for your goodies.

3 mil for the tradeable black/white tiger
    1 mil for the Doom Noire pants

^ from my own personal experiences so far.

If you put up a shard/insignia fee guide for the Tiger event I'll luff you all forever b:thanks
    Tamias-
  • Ecclectic - Dreamweaver
    Ecclectic - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Neither one. I'd rather PQ. And thanks so much for the even more annoying rubber band glitching! I love not being able to drop from the sky!
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    So can we get a head up on what you will **** up this week? b:laugh
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i chose the rubber-banding event

no winners just participants YaY

Frickk

^^ this

Lol cannot count the number of times I've been heading to drake and go up the side path up the wall to avoid mobs and drop down by the pillar and rubber-band-loop indefinitely and have to just wait it out cuz cant hit fly mode in instances to cancel the effect like you can anywhere else.. and as far as i know the rest of the party doesn't even see me moving far as they know unless i say something is I'm just sittin there lookin like i afk'd or dc'd.

So what's the word on latency/lag fixes for this patch? i haven't really lagged much in game in sparsely populated areas until the "font update" patch which I've come to refer to as the "epicfail patch" cuz of all the things it broke/messed up, but lately i lag even in instances where there's a user population of 6 max and even wined instances with next to no mobs.. P.S. Lagging while taking on Pole in 69 = UBER BAD!
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i would like the tiger event more it it wasn't during class... and i was actually able to attend it

once a week pretty much says: **** all of u who cant get on at this particular time

why don't u pet the damn thing on a weekend.
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • GenericBrand - Archosaur
    GenericBrand - Archosaur Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Lol cannot count the number of times I've been heading to drake and go up the side path up the wall to avoid mobs and drop down by the pillar and rubber-band-loop indefinitely and have to just wait it out cuz cant hit fly mode in instances to cancel the effect like you can anywhere else.. and as far as i know the rest of the party doesn't even see me moving far as they know unless i say something is I'm just sittin there lookin like i afk'd or dc'd.
    I hate how people would rather go up that slope just to avoid what, 4 DoT mobs? >,< I'd rather solo those mofos than have to run up that wall ever again. Only takes 2 minutes to kill them.
    P.S. Lagging while taking on Pole in 69 = UBER BAD!
    Yar, especially when you're the cleric XD happened to me earlier today.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SATII - Lost City
    SATII - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    the tiger event is more exciting. but they both kind of suck because u have to either be a rich sin or 90+ (95+ for clerics) to get enough contribution. should be a participation award instead of a bell curve to the highest
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I hate how people would rather go up that slope just to avoid what, 4 DoT mobs? >,< I'd rather solo those mofos than have to run up that wall ever again. Only takes 2 minutes to kill them.

I dont mind killin the mobs one bit, ive got enough fire resistance on my gear they dont do alot of damage, but i cant pull and solo em all so if the rest of the party takes the hill and dodges the mobs (say, as i'm cashin in the BH and they're still clearing and then waiting for me at drake so i can lure) i dont have much choice but to head up the hill
    Yar, especially when you're the cleric XD happened to me earlier today.

after rollin a cleric alt i have a whole newfound respect for clerics, "Purify me... heal me... heal me... purify... heal heal damn you".. as you're still gettin nailed by the AoE till u die.. didnt realize how hard it can be to keep up sometimes.. and when someone dies and qq's "OMG why didnt you heal me!" as they run into a pack of like 5 mobs thinkin they're immortal.. i'm half tempted to not level my rez past say, 4, and be like "Sure i'll res you but you'll still take a 2% exp loss for being a jerk"
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    edited August 2010
    Options
    For the cleric sub section also watch out for what I call the "rich guy" runners b:surrender That should explain itself but pretty much they run around with a ton of commons for the city quests and well...you get the picture.

I hope they managed to fix the flying bungee lag issue-I actually had to re-log because it wouldn't stop :o

EDIT- Yeah sugar, and it gets worse if you go sage/demon-in my case, Im demon and I sometimes get things like "why don't you have Demon IH dammit" or "oh come on no demon res? you fail hardcore." I can only make so much money farming all day and those 2 skills are on my want list.
    Tamias-
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You're late frankie.
    D:
  • kerenta
    kerenta Posts: 44
    edited August 2010
    Options
    And to kick off the usual maintenance conversation:

So now that you've had some time to get to know them, which event do you like better: Celestial Tiger or Nien Beast?

I cannot try the events because they start after 2am for me, please make the times better for Europeans, this is PW International afterall. More event times, please and thanks. And don't tell me to play PWEurope, that version is dead, YOU wouldn't play it either. Peace~ b:victory
  • azurluen
    azurluen Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I dont mind killin the mobs one bit, ive got enough fire resistance on my gear they dont do alot of damage, but i cant pull and solo em all so if the rest of the party takes the hill and dodges the mobs (say, as i'm cashin in the BH and they're still clearing and then waiting for me at drake so i can lure) i dont have much choice but to head up the hill

after rollin a cleric alt i have a whole newfound respect for clerics, "Purify me... heal me... heal me... purify... heal heal damn you".. as you're still gettin nailed by the AoE till u die.. didnt realize how hard it can be to keep up sometimes.. and when someone dies and qq's "OMG why didnt you heal me!" as they run into a pack of like 5 mobs thinkin they're immortal.. i'm half tempted to not level my rez past say, 4, and be like "Sure i'll res you but you'll still take a 2% exp loss for being a jerk"

Neh, those two mobs can't be killed in two mins, they just need about ten secs. More if you are the Veno or the Cleric.

And about the Cleric, that's right.

It's funny how when thing gets bad, you need to use pots and/or genie while healing others [and no sparks for BB or so]. I mean, c'mon, everyone can do that too...

Almost no one uses a pot when they see that Cleric heals aren't enough. Do they really don't carry those? Crab pots are way cheaper nowadays.
    [insert sig here]
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    theyre pretty much the same to me, i like the nien event because it occurred more often xD but i like the tiger event because the rewards are better and after killing minions it just goes straight to bosses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:shocked

Whoops I don't usually pack Crabs is that a problem? I usually have my charm do the work for me b:chuckle But in all seriousness-I think I should start packing them Crab Meats since if I die everyone else is kind of SOL since nowadays no one wants to charm tank when the sole cleric has to run back, thereby having every just squadwipe and throw up the white flag.

And actually yes I've noticed the recent complaints form peopel in otehr time zones-if you could try and set up 2 event times for the EU players so that they have the opportunity as well to get the lovely event goodies b:cute
    Tamias-
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Not much in the patch notes....should be short.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous