Most hated class

Comments

• Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Yo forgot to put trolls in there :( I'm scared of them.. that's why I fly over bridges most of the time.. Coz I dont want to get ambushed by trolls b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    People are mad at Asians?b:chuckle

:( I'm Asian. Whyyouhateme.

b:laugh
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    People are mad at Asians?b:chuckle

My dog is missing so Im mad :(
    On a serious note: An sin with equal gear can't lose to another class with equal gear unless they are terri-bad you don't even need to use stealth unless they triple spark-apo-Heavily debuff you, but the point of az(n)asins is to control the situation. (All sin skills revolve around control in a 1vs1 situation)
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I think BMs are the class I hate the most, in PvP...I can't ever beat them, with their stuns, lol. I only hate fighting them - I have a lot of good friends who are BMs.

Otherwise, I hate squadding with lazy venos. Especially lazy venos with hercs. They really grind my gears. >=|
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    -votes sin-

obvious reasons D: when u pvping alone or in teams when a sin (decent or cash shoped one) comes into action it kills all the fun. wiping half a squad out of stealth n hiding again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Theo - Raging Tide
    Theo - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Legend is just being himself dont mind him, he will go away.

To the person who said "Attack & Defence level is where it is at, and OP genie & instant cast is ****" Sorry to say this but 1 shot is still 1 shot. Attack lvl & Defence lvl will not save you. Ex: Hit a crit that would normally 1 shot or seriously hurt a 10x barb on a Sin, it will do 1 damage. That is not Defence lvl, it is a skill. And instant Cast, no one cares because Wizards need that because so far you cannot really survive as 1 if you are in a battle of duration. And about genies, idc because again.. you may have a OP Genie and suck @ pwi pvp and not know when to use certain skills. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Most decent sins will opt for tidal protection 50% chance to evade negative status effects.
    I can see people being mad at sage sins for the 33% chance to take 1 dmg for 60 seconds or 66% chance to evade debuffs or spamable deaden nerves. but i have to agree we are rather useless in tw :<
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    -votes sin-

obvious reasons D: when u pvping alone or in teams when a sin (decent or cash shoped one) comes into action it kills all the fun. wiping half a squad out of stealth n hiding again.

Like this :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Like this :p

QQ i got something bout copyright n cannot view on ma country D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    QQ i got something bout copyright n cannot view on ma country D:

Blargh.

(and this is why you shouldn't put that popular song nobody really cares about in your PKing video)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noskrad - Heavens Tear
    Noskrad - Heavens Tear Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Assassins can evade magic (only class that can), turn invisable, teleport, chain stun, 1 shot you, die and come back to life (like wtf?), run stupid fast, one shot you, two shot you... And 1 shot you... You can't compare assassins to any other class because that class is the perfect class. All it needs is decent hp and defence and its the strongest thing since GMs.

Assassins can't evade magic attacks, to start with, at least I never did it till now, and assassins haven't that AoE stun attack skill BMs have, and everyone knows assassins aren't that good on PvP wars, just 1 vs 1, other classes haven't the dificulties assassins have on PvE (specially for bosses) cuz of our lack of VIT, so of course we would be the perfect class if we had more VIT and more defenses, but BMs would be the perfect class too with our stealth skill and many others skills we have and you don't, we would be great with BM's AoE stun too, and if you can add magick attacks, wow! it would be perfect!, but it's not that way, cuz no class is meant to be perfect, you sayd it by yourself, we would be perfect with more HP and defenses, but we aren't, so ppl shouldn't hate us that much!.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. X3
  • Roin - Harshlands
    Roin - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Assassins can't evade magic attacks, to start with, at least I never did it till now, and assassins haven't that AoE stun attack skill BMs have, and everyone knows assassins aren't that good on PvP wars, just 1 vs 1, other classes haven't the dificulties assassins have on PvE (specially for bosses) cuz of our lack of VIT, so of course we would be the perfect class if we had more VIT and more defenses, but BMs would be the perfect class too with our stealth skill and many others skills we have and you don't, we would be great with BM's AoE stun too, and if you can add magick attacks, wow! it would be perfect!, but it's not that way, cuz no class is meant to be perfect, you sayd it by yourself, we would be perfect with more HP and defenses, but we aren't, so ppl shouldn't hate us that much!.

the sin skill focus mind lets you evade skills even magic. a sin who spent some time or money on his gear endgame can have over 10k hp just like archers can if they have the time or money. But a average 10x should have around 7khp which is not that bad no clue on the defenses tho b:puzzled

And i voted for venos im still having a hard time getting bleed+stunned by them and at least most sin suck very bad and have no clue how to play there class. Thow alot of veno are like that also tho most of them dont even use purge in pvp/tw anymore lol
  • Duke_Atticus - Sanctuary
    Duke_Atticus - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Lots of funny comments. Thanks Longknife for the thread.
    I don't care what MMO your playing: the healing class is always plagued with self-righteous jerks who think they're the most important thing to show up on Earth since plumbing.

I voted for sin and later wanted to change my vote to cleric, but I couldn't retract my vote so oh well, too bad.

Originally voted for sin cuz I can't stand how some sins keep comparing with BMs. -.- Tiring conversations at best. Not to mention their obviously advantageous skills that breed a lot of deluded people.

But clerics quoted above irk me far more than said sins. It's not much different from sins who think they're OP when it's the skills available to them that makes them so. But the biggest difference is how sins can be discarded from parties while clerics, in most parties, can't. And worse, they themselves know that. Sometimes they make the rest of the squad feel more like beggars than team mates, especially on days when clerics are scarce. And they're so liable to desertion threats. What a selfless class indeed.

Never mind the 'holier than thou' clerics who actually do a good job... I find it funny how some crappy clerics cause the entire party to wipe and still dish out desertion threats. They're just asking for what they deserve...a boot. And I'm one of those who are more than happy to do it.
  • Neshilia - Dreamweaver
    Neshilia - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    No matter what you say, I still like my venomancer and my friend's assassin.
    In fact I started playing PW just because I wanted to play such a plushy venomancer-thing and also chose this class when I moved from another version to PWi b:surrender

About that KS story: I am also not happy about other players rushing into my target while I am casting my spell or already have sent out my pet and then claiming I would KS.
    I prefer to search for calm areas with few players because of that, but for some quests it is not that easy, because there are huge groups quite often where monsters are standing by players are standing by monsters. And unfortunately I am not able to read others thoughts to know which monster they want to attack next. b:surrender

Maybe I am just a bad player (never had the attitude of being perfect in any game - just call me a noob for that, but I also have the will to learn) but I do not understand why people do not see the same problem for other long ranged classes like archer or wizard and prefer to blame venomancers. Okay, maybe all people liking sweet classes who just play for fun like me choose venomancers. Maybe that is the simple solution b:lipcurl

About Assassin's styles: We tried to design the assassin of my friend in a way that should make him looking more like a man and not too much stereotypical and came to the conclusion that it is not that easy. I have no clue what developers did with the meshes, but whatever we did to him, he always had this strange androgynous touch. It took some time to make him looking good in a way.

By the way I do not have any class I actually love or hate most. So no vote from my side.
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Longknife sure knows how to write long posts worth reading.
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    Oneji - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I voted cleric cause the majority is voting assassinb:chuckle(btw I got my demon last nightb:dirty).
  • Noskrad - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    the sin skill focus mind lets you evade skills even magic. a sin who spent some time or money on his gear endgame can have over 10k hp just like archers can if they have the time or money. But a average 10x should have around 7khp which is not that bad no clue on the defenses tho b:puzzled

And i voted for venos im still having a hard time getting bleed+stunned by them and at least most sin suck very bad and have no clue how to play there class. Thow alot of veno are like that also tho most of them dont even use purge in pvp/tw anymore lol

lol dude, I know Focused Mind skill's tooltip says that it raise change to evade enemy's skills, but it's not exactly that, it just raises evasion, just the same evasion we get by adding DEX, and believe me when I say that we cannot evade magic, no matter what we do, we just can't, and it's not cuz of my low lvl, cuz many weeks ago I had that same doubt you have now and asked to my high lvl assassin friends, and they told me the same, we can't evade magic attacks, trust me, or train an assassin and see it by yourself, you can get Focused Mind skill before reaching lvl 20 so it wouldn't take you long.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (\__/)
  • Vortexer - Lost City
    Vortexer - Lost City Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Yes.
    You.
    Can.

I've done it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BarbHammer - Heavens Tear
    BarbHammer - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I guess I went with the flow, and said assassins.

And to the people that say sins can't manage their Damage, yes some can't, but some can.
    I do as the Romans do, I wash my hands of thee.
  • Amarante - Raging Tide
    Amarante - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Ouch guys. Ouch. As an assassin, lol, that is a *LOT* of hate. I'll just post here say of the class I find most annoying is well...my own! Not that assassins give me trouble or anything or I give anyone else a headache, it's just that there are a lot of jerks who play assassins. But, then again, jerk status could apply to other classes as well... b:surrender
  • Roin - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    lol dude, I know Focused Mind skill's tooltip says that it raise change to evade enemy's skills, but it's not exactly that, it just raises evasion, just the same evasion we get by adding DEX, and believe me when I say that we cannot evade magic, no matter what we do, we just can't, and it's not cuz of my low lvl, cuz many weeks ago I had that same doubt you have now and asked to my high lvl assassin friends, and they told me the same, we can't evade magic attacks, trust me, or train an assassin and see it by yourself, you can get Focused Mind skill before reaching lvl 20 so it wouldn't take you long.

lmao yes you can bro it makes you take 1 damage sad how bad sin are they dont even know what there skills do i have a sin and i have tested it many times in pve/ and duels read it and try useing it some time and you will see b:bye

and if you read the buff after you cast it it will tell you -has the chance to evade the damage of ALL enemy attacking skills-
  • Noskrad - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    lmao yes you can bro it makes you take 1 damage sad how bad sin are they dont even know what there skills do i have a sin and i have tested it many times in pve/ and duels read it and try useing it some time and you will see b:bye

and if you read the buff after you cast it it will tell you -has the chance to evade the damage of ALL enemy attacking skills-

O.o

...to be sincere, I just trusted my high lvl assassin friend and never checked it by mnyself with real attention. I'll do so later, and if it's true, I think that I'll ask developers to take off our capability to evade magic attacks, cuz I fin'd it pretty unfair myself, but that would be the only part I would find unfair.

Now talking about the general feeling about assassins, I think no one sayd it better than this guy:

you know people say sins are OP, but tbf its just the classes individual ability, just because it's new you dont like it, if it'd been there since day 1 you wouldnt complain...
    If you use your reasoning
    barbs are OP for their HP
    Venos are OP for being able to use pets
    wiz's psychics & archers are OP for their high dmg
    Archers are OP for being able to use fists.
    BM's are OP for their ability to master lots of weapons and use whichever fits the situation
    Clerics are OP for their ability to heal, and have such brilliant buffs.
    actually any class capable of reaching 5APS is op

Well sins can stealth, their HP generally low without allot of money, their def is weak, their normal attack strength is pretty low, Mag defences are low, base attack rate is pretty fast but nothing insane, their crit is high but thats their build anyone can have that crit if they want it, they have long cooldowns and are **** against more than 1 enemy at a time.

Everyone needs to stop QQin about how "OP" sins are, if you were good enough you'd just find a way to beat them. You're on a PvE server anyway, so I dont see the issue.
    If they took away stealth all the other classes would have their own individual abilities, and the sin would be an OK dps, but would have almost no individual abilities and thus almost no up-side. Stealth and the ability to teleport make the sin a fun class to play, take away stealth and you're left with a dud.

Well sayd dude.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (\__/)
  • Roin - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    O.o

...to be sincere, I just trusted my high lvl assassin friend and never checked it by mnyself with real attention. I'll do so later, and if it's true, I think that I'll ask developers to take off our capability to evade magic attacks, cuz I fin'd it pretty unfair myself, but that would be the only part I would find unfair.

Now talking about the general feeling about assassins, I think no one sayd it better than this guy:

Well sayd dude.

when i typed that i was talking about your high lvl sin friend its ok i guess at your lvl not realy a skill people use alot in pve and if someone told you it only worked with phys atts i would not bother to try it with a magic mob/class but its realy bad when a high lvl has no clue what one of his usefull pvp skills can do b:shutup
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I chose sin's due to their **** PvE value.

At least when an archer crits, I can still save them with an emergency Flesh Ream before they eat it. With a sin, the instant they crit is the moment they die.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I chose sin's due to their **** PvE value.

At least when an archer crits, I can still save them with an emergency Flesh Ream before they eat it. With a sin, the instant they crit is the moment they die.

Shouldn't them getting themselves killed make us happy? b:puzzled
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Shouldn't them getting themselves killed make us happy? b:puzzled

Not when I'm taking hits again w/o heals due to the cleric's obligation to "res" them. <.<

Either way they die
  • Qingzi - Harshlands
    Qingzi - Harshlands Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I chose ****(assins) mainly because of their attitude.
    They're not very hard to kill, neither on my barb nor Psychic, (at least not the ones I've fought).

For example in PvP, my Psychic is 7x, and every once in a while, a 3x/4x/5x **** comes stealthed, I can see them, click on them and watch them buff themselves with every kind of buff they could use for their lvl. I just assume they're gonna attack me, so I attack first. And surprisingly enough, they die in 1 hit. Then they start rambling all "Fail, you have a high lvld sin here, because psys can't see sins" and "lol, detection pots, n00b!"

And for BHs and such, a lot of them are like "I won't attack, I'll just steal aggro after 3 hits" and "If I spark, no one can steal aggro from me, especially not crappy psys", guess who steals aggro when they spark?b:surrender When that happens the first time, they just switch to another mob to not be pretending to tank the first one. And when it happens frequently, they don't accept invites for the rest of the bossesb:chuckle

But yeah, that's why I don't like them, I've never done a 1 damage hit on them yet, so I won't complain about that.
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Not when I'm taking hits again w/o heals due to the cleric's obligation to "res" them. <.<

Let us conspire with clerics so they leave the fish dead from now on b:victory (If and only if they caused and deserved their own death b:pleased)
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Let us conspire with clerics so they leave the fish dead from now on b:victory (If and only if they caused and deserved their own death b:pleased)

Or said fish can just get the rest of their damn gear, and not try to tank with lvl 70 rank gear at 100+. -.-

Either way they die
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    BTW is it just me or does 90% of the public make their tideborn with the same face style?

I mean you never see a Tideborn with a **** face, and you rarely see any of them that look happy or have long hair. Everyone makes some short-haired, serious-looking ****.

That made me lol.