Show Off Your Fashion!

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I couldn't resist...I eventually bought a Burlesque pack for a decent deal. I sold the hairstyle to get some coin back as I didn't really like it.

Thanks to the fashionista I was able to get a lot of random pigments from various fashion pieces that I don't use such as the Celestial set or the Anniversary fashion.

What made me the happiest is that I actually got lucky! I got a very nice shade on my Duke Rose skirt which matches the rest of the Burlesque very well. I finally found something that looks nice with that skirt! I had won a Duke Rose pack from a faction event and I had thrown it at an alt due not having anything to match it with.

Additionally, I got to get my set dyed in cream! It's not pure cream but it's pretty close so I'm happy either way :3 I also got a nice shade on the gloves, a similar purple-esque colour as the fashion.

burldes_zps0cd9b7f2.png

I'm very very happy! Treating it as my birthday gift for myself for the birthday I had couple of weeks ago xD

I know it looks bad with the fluffy tail when standing but it's fine whenever I move etc. as I've found out so it doesn't bother me much. I might have to decide on a different hairstyle though, will play around.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I also got the Burlesque outfit *w* must say, I love it to bits, makes my toon look like an adorable lolita~

25hdfev.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    I wish the whole front part was covered too so that it would really be a lolita fashion but either way I absolutely love it. It's very very detailed and does have the whole lolita feel to it.

Love the shot with the umbrella :3
  • Heliophobia - Sanctuary
    Heliophobia - Sanctuary Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    At first I thought the Burlesque outfit was well.. not pretty but now that u two have posted screenshots with it I feel like I must get it! D:

Sugar with her color-matching dress. :3
    4z1r.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    I like it when hair and fash have matching colours. Though I don't like the black sleeves/shoes..I just don't like those particular ones in black Dx

Speaking of the Burlesque, I think it works best in very light colours like white and cream and a few others. It's very detailed and you can't see them if it's a dark colour, plus the already dark parts of the dress combined with more dark...doesn't work well to me o.o
  • Jelloid - Sanctuary
    Jelloid - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The Burlesque skirt looks great with a matching huntress top f:cute

yAfbcL6.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Now there's casual everyday fashion...

wpc0.jpg

and glamouros outfits fitted for a true lady.

ab8x.jpg

I love random pigments :3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I hope mines is okay to post.
    d0765ffb-e77f-4ec0-8f9a-d27d62f333dd_zpse75b92ba.jpg
  • krovern
    krovern Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I carry style a burlesque in such combination. Gloves and footwear from it at once I sold.
    At new man's style left only a wig and top.b:pleased.
    3425121.jpg
  • Vulpinchen - Lost City
    Vulpinchen - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'm sooo happy that I finally got my first outfit in pure black f:cute (took me 380 random pigments to dye f:sweat ..and I bought the shoes in black...)...soo I thought I had to share ...maybe u like it as much as I do f:shy

nu0d.jpg

kury.jpg

:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥RAWR♥
  • SadnessCard - Dreamweaver
    SadnessCard - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    FhSNG3r.jpg
    Always liked this one. It's too expensive to get it pure white here though.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Been a long time since I had a fash piece worth uploading.

2013-11-1803-47-58_zps562f598e.png

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • _FoxyRoxy_ - Lothranis
    _FoxyRoxy_ - Lothranis Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    here is my christmas fashion b:laugh
    ls4g.jpg
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    _FoxyRoxy_ - Love that fash combination, mix and match ftw :D

So here's some of my newest fash, still trying to fill my wardrobe with fashon pieces that are not black and white and Im really liking the colors Im getting with random dyes.

5b7fb231-8ef6-41b6-8caf-a5e2511d5c92.jpg

086c1661-e80b-4609-a179-5e08b0465f50.jpg

499cb012-4f88-4a54-93cf-1259386c5ebb.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited January 2014
    Those are pretty nice colours indeed :3
    Random pigments can give such epic colours sometimes!
  • Chelestine - Heavens Tear
    Chelestine - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    @Enthana: Love the colour of that Butterfly set, so pretty and matches the butterfly decorations in her hair so well!

Here's a few of my foxie's current favourites :3

fashion_1_zps9137c2c8.jpg
    fashion_2_zps85cfa801.jpg
    fashion_3_zpsf9ff209a.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Find me at ♡ Chel's Creative Corner ♡ of the screenshot section! :3

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1607021
  • Satyrion - Sanctuary_1389862626
    Satyrion - Sanctuary_1389862626 Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    mraz_fash_zps5d29d93c.png
    http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy346/Cebloon/Screenies/mraz_fash_zps5d29d93c.png

Just some of the fashion that I currently have on my psychic.
  • Kylen - Lost City
    Kylen - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    2ezsoj8.jpgykl0o.jpg

Parakeet set with Wayfarer hair.. lots of pink.. b:cute
  • SubaruStar - Archosaur
    SubaruStar - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    @Kylen - I really love that shade of pink, and her outfit... it's really cute <3

this is my Seeker in his main outfit, I thought feral fluff fit him pretty well
    2wn8kf6.jpg
  • mayral
    mayral Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Nothing special, this dress is just made for winged elves, especially clerics imo

Leather Bracelet (I think it belongs to vixen wrap, yea, weird) and plumed high heels (heels aren't visible here and sorry for that, but everyone who knows how they look will definitely understand what I'm trying to say) look so good with Aegean dress that I sometimes wonder why they belong to other sets. I absolutely hate the dress's original heels
    Oh and don't forget about the hair, which (except the flower-like thingy on head) also looks better than Aegean hairstyle

iyf09h.jpg
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    mayral wrote: »
    that I sometimes wonder why they belong to other sets.

Almost all of the sets look terrible not mixed with some other set, to be fair.
    The texture of the leather bracelet does indeed look like it belongs there, though :3
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kylen - Lost City
    Kylen - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Some of the fash on my veno, the top one is my favourite right now~ b:cute

2014-01-1520-29-07_zps351a83e8.png
    2014-01-1520-41-44_zps5aabc1ed.png
    2014-01-1520-40-01_zpsbc636ff6.png
    2014-01-1520-53-03_zps35ffa18f.png
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    The vintage one is casually cute :3

By the by... does anyone have both the Wayfarer Heels and the Burlesque skirt? I'm curious as to what they'd look like together (though the leggings and paws(er, heels) might clash, not sure about the rest of the textures... hard to tell right now OTL)
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XMickie - Sanctuary
    XMickie - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The vintage one is casually cute :3

By the by... does anyone have both the Wayfarer Heels and the Burlesque skirt? I'm curious as to what they'd look like together (though the leggings and paws(er, heels) might clash, not sure about the rest of the textures... hard to tell right now OTL)

I think you meant Demure heels (paws?) since Wayfarer is knee height boots. I think the ribbons match but the paws is kinda meh...

2dhut60.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Silvychar. Her super pro siggys <3. b:pleased
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Oh my gosh I'm sorry my lingo with using paws for feet is so confusing for people p-p it confused Xainou too
    --anyway, while I did indeed mean Wayfayer, because of the knee-high ness was what made me curious, the demure looks alright; thank you for taking the time to screenie :3
  • Peachie - Harshlands_1392270572
    Peachie - Harshlands_1392270572 Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Im soon hoping to get my hands on the racey lacey outfit or the mandarin dress! lols. I bought a charming princess skirt and am looking for a survivor's top to go with it, will post a picture whenever that happens :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    a57bb59b-15e5-45c6-8a32-06beeb2c3aee_zpscb5f7ebe.png

There you ven

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    a57bb59b-15e5-45c6-8a32-06beeb2c3aee_zpscb5f7ebe.png

There you ven

b:dirty
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2014
    Hnnn... thank you, Venu x3
    hehe I'd clicked on the thread and got pulled down to your post and suddenily saw legs and the underwear front and boots and I was like 'Woah there hello-- oh fashion right thanks :3!'

--pffffff Kossy~
    Over knee boots are the best <3
  • Peachie - Harshlands_1392270572
    Peachie - Harshlands_1392270572 Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hey guys its vixter / TreeHugs here ... I havnt played for awhile and I came back about a week ago and exploring all the new content ^^ (and fashion heh) I also got a name change i think that is better fitting with my character ^^

anyways here is my latest outfit ... Ive been wanting this one since I laid my eyes on it ^^

kph8.png

Survivor's hair
    Racy Lace top and skirt pure copper
    Barfighter boots pure black
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]