Show Off Your Fashion!

Comments

• Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Your veno looks cute with that hair Desdi! b:pleased

Random dyes have been kind to me today.. went from orangy brown to a nice shade of red yay
    2z54u8n.jpg

dc9etc.jpg
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Your veno looks cute with that hair Desdi! b:pleased

Random dyes have been kind to me today.. went from orangy brown to a nice shade of red yay
    2z54u8n.jpg

dc9etc.jpg

Wow Susly! When i tried on the dress in preview i didnt like it and also (sadly)i dont think it looked too great on some other people i saw runnung around with it but somehow u manage pull it off really well and kinda makes me want to buy it even tho it dont look good on my char at all (and grats on the red with randoms, really lucky there)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The new set just looks awkward imo, wouldn't buy it even for screenshots. Desdi and Susylu's chars pull off the hair pretty well though. :) Too bad the long part stays in the air when the character moves x.x I'm so bad at explaining this stuff lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2013
    The new set just looks awkward imo, wouldn't buy it even for screenshots. Desdi and Susylu's chars pull off the hair pretty well though. :) Too bad the long part stays in the air when the character moves x.x I'm so bad at explaining this stuff lol.

No I know what you mean... think most if not all the longer dresses do that tho. I got the dress for the train/asymmetric cut and the tattoo like thingies... i thought it looked nice xD what makes it look ackward is the one shoulder sleeve part... kinda leaves a wide armhole and puffs up in a weird way - but its not so bad since i dont really see that side when im playing :p
  • Raapy - Raging Tide
    Raapy - Raging Tide Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    20130517165303crop.png
    [SIGPIC]Level 104 Sage Assassin[/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thankies b:laugh yeah, it looks super cute on Susylu as well!

I do like the dress but it's a little tricky and doesn't work for all and for any colour. I've seen it on an archer though and it looked pretty good with the pose. Red seems to look pretty good though o.o
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    I dont' really care for that dress, I don't like the texture, the weird sleeve, or the puffy flower. But for some reason, it looks really good on your character.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    @ Venu/Desdi/the new fashion
    I don't have much to say about the dress itself, but I do very much like the hair... the decorative piece on the top kind of reminds me of the hair that comes in the bride chest :3 [You know the one that people spend like 567558 gold for in auctions if they didn't get it at their wedding OTL] It looks very nice on both of you whom got it and posted pictures~
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2013
    Raapy looks nice :) That's one of the best male outfits I think.

& thank you... I guess no one really does like that dress XD I saw a pure red and white version not too long ago and they looked nice...

another dress I don't see a lot of -

15nwv0l.jpg

9bkwo7.jpg

2w5szeq.jpg

24g8wht.jpg

the pocket detail is awesome
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2013
    2nd post...

Is this another dress no one really cares for?
    I've seen one other person with this...

mhy0x1.jpg

dyloo3.jpg

3448md5.jpg
  • _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai
    _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I tried the new fashion on my veno and seeker, yellow one. f:leer Dress look better on veno and hair on seeker
    20130518112813.jpg

20130518113524.jpg

and here both chars on yellow sets xD
    20130518113941.jpg
  • krovern
    krovern Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    New style wasn't pleasant absolutely. Instead of a dress- curtain, and on the head "explosion at factory on spaghetti production". Therefore, I bought some old style and i'm happy.b:cute

4566223.jpg
    http://savepic.ru/4577485.jpg
    3672287.jpg
  • haine24
    haine24 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    _FoxyRoxy_: Love the yellow, suits your characters very well. =)

krovern: Love how the color matches her eyes; and the stockings fit perfectly with that top!

My seeker, Aileata. (I never posted any of her fashion here before so I might as well do most of them at one time lol.)

Aileata-clothes_zpsb9818d01.jpg

A close up of her face (She kinda looks bitter from far away...)

Aileatapinup_zps31c780c6.jpg
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't think I've posted these before yet:
    6q8qb4.jpg294mgqh.jpgetyulc.jpg
    And here's my Veno in her new little Nyan set:
    30v2gyf.jpg
    This probably won't be worn by many characters... But I love it... Looks kinda youthful too... b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Lucy_a - Sanctuary
    Lucy_a - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I LOVE the new kitty pants.b:chuckle
    Turned my cleric into a sneaky cat.

lucy2_zps3ff18988.png

lucy1_zpsf3fea5fd.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you for the awesome siggy Silvy <3

// LVL. 8x Mystic // LVL. 8x Cleric // LVL. 8x Veno //

Request a free drawing of your character: The Fanatics Forum>>>Lucy's Sketchbook b:mischievous
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That's so cute Lucy!

I love the shorts myself...but I already have a tail so it looks kinda weird wearing them..I'm considering getting the kitty paws though. The ones we had so far were cute too but they are a little too big for my taste.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That's so cute Lucy!

I love the shorts myself...but I already have a tail so it looks kinda weird wearing them..I'm considering getting the kitty paws though. The ones we had so far were cute too but they are a little too big for my taste.

Yeah, I noticed this as well... Small green little cat tail popping out next to my fox tail... That Kitty Lolita set also has the same problem though... Too bad we Veno's can't just grab a pair of scissors and cut off that little tail thingy... But the Nyan set is really cute so I'll just deal with it... Would be a waste not to wear it just for that tiny little ****-up... And if anyone else doesn't like it, not my problem... f:grin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Lilanella - Heavens Tear
    Lilanella - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just got this outfit today, and I love it!
    20130523145111.png
    It doesn't quite match, but it's close. The dress got this nice shade of pink through random dyes, and I made the gloves and shoes perfect pink for it to be the closest match. I'm happy with it b:pleased
    Edit: Sorry for the awful screenshot quality...
  • krovern
    krovern Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I presented to the husband on birthday such gift in the form of style. Now both of us Snow Whites b:pleased

3701425.jpg
  • Blisy - Dreamweaver
    Blisy - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im too lazy to upload my pictures, soo, its simply to send Wardrobe Picturesb:laugh all in white, red and black!!!b:dirty my favorite collection
    2.jpg
    1.jpg
  • lilxstriker4
    lilxstriker4 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013

lucy1_zpsf3fea5fd.png

This is SO CUTE!! I didn't like the whole nyan cat set but your combination look adorableb:dirty

Blisy.... You took your time to upload a ss of your wardrobe but still your too lazy to upload a picture of a outfit wich would be much more intresting to look at (wheres the logic lol). You really think anyone is intrested in see how much you got in your wardorbe, seems like you just want to show off how much u have and missed the whole point in this thread. b:shutup
  • _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai
    _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im too lazy to upload my pictures, soo, its simply to send Wardrobe Picturesb:laugh all in white, red and black!!!b:dirty my favorite collection
    LOL
    haine24 wrote: »
    _FoxyRoxy_: Love the yellow, suits your characters very well. =)
    ty :)
    krovern wrote: »
    I presented to the husband on birthday such gift in the form of style. Now both of us Snow Whites
    on yellow dont look so good
    20130525191255.jpg

I like more how looks on my veno, full set, yellow.
    Saw at one veno this set on pink, looks rly nice (will make a ss to see) :)
    20130525190423.jpg

Got the Chiffon dress too, but color is ugly, still think in which one to change

20130525190730.jpg
  • silverstar0907
    silverstar0907 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    These are one of my favorite fashion

chiffon, also in pure white and red
    2013-05-25%252000-58-21.jpg
    2013-05-25%252000-58-09.jpg
    dyed lace-trimmed top and floral wear full set in pure white and red too....f:victoryf:hehe
  • silverstar0907
    edited May 2013
    Gaia Embrace in pure white and red
    my favorite color is white, but i also like red too, i cant choose between those 2 color, soo.. XD
    2013-05-25%252000-52-29.jpg
    2013-05-25%252000-53-03.jpg
  • silverstar0907
    edited May 2013
    New stained clothes...
    classic dance gown in pure W and R
    2013-05-26%252000-04-37.jpg
    2013-05-26%252000-02-49.jpg
    f:moneyf:leer
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    _FoxyRoxy_ Whoa seems like u gots lots of yellow fash but ur toons look great in it especilly love the floral set on ur veno, looks great o:

Blisy Well kinda gotta agree with what lilxstriker4 said here b:surrender Its nice u got that much fash and all but would be nice if u posted some of the actual fash outfits on a toon wearing it. Would be a very boring thread if every1 just posted ss of their wardrobe and no fashion lol xD

krovern That top looks nice in white and ur char manage to pull off that hair really good(wich normally i dont think look good at all) and u just reminded me of i need to buy those shoes lol Dx

Anyway, heres one of my most favorite outfits at the moment. Usually im not a too big fan of bright red fash but somehow i think this dress looks good in it

2013-05-0605-04-51.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    @Enthana I love that outfit! The bright red definitely suits it well. Your char has the perfect face for that hair!

I picked up this outfit today, and I happened to have shoes that matched pretty well.
    20130526121101.png
    I had been hoping to find the lace stockings to go with it, but it turned out these bottoms matched perfectly with the bows on the top!
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2013
    Yuna_Sama: Kitty set so cute on u! I'm waiting for someone to sell me gold to get it >_<

Krovern: Looking nice as usual :)

FoxyRoxy: I actually like that color for the chiffon dress. looks very earthly and... nice with the tan skin :) I really like the yellow for the top as well.

Enthana: very cute. :) black hair with red fash is one of my all time favorites

Lilanella: it sure does match the bow color. I think it might work better with the lace stockings tho cuz the leopard print is throwing it off a little I think... it is very unique tho

Came back from beach vacation with a broken finger... lol. makes it hard to type. Here's how I wore my chiffon dress... tried to make it more edgy than girly primarily because didn't want to waste more random dyes on it >.>;
    i53vyx.jpg
    edited May 2013
    @Susylu yeah, I agree that the lace would look much better. Hopefully I can find some of those to replace these, but in the meantime I needed something lol also, I love that hairstyle with the chiffon dress. I like how you went for the edgy route instead of girly, it's really unique and looks good!
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So I have to go to work at 11:30 and it's 8 AM now. I'm at my boyfriend's so I was like "Sweet! I have time to play PWI before I leave!" (Since I no longer have a computer at home. ;_;) WELL HAVING MORAI SERVER DOWN SHOT THAT IN THE BUTT
    So here is my seeker's fashion since I'm bored and need to kill time.

k0f1Slb.jpg

Also I hate all of the new fashion. Why is it so ugly D: The chiffon dress looks like nice quality (whereas the other 3 look like something that needed released in 2008) but then it just looks so stupid. I think it's the white bralet thing behind it. It looks like a strapless sports bra behind a fancy dress.
    The floral slacks are very nice, though. I'm probably going to buy them. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞