Show Off Your Fashion!

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited May 2014

I stopped buying Cream Pigments long ago because they've become too expensive but my game husband let me use his event gold to random dye the set and I got dark red which I'm pretty happy with, matches my weapon fashion too :D To be honest, I think Cream didn't look good on it anyway.

I stole your cream color, it's the first color I got with random, I'm happy with it (I think it looks good on my char). b:cute

2014-013.jpg

Than I realize it was tradable so I got a set for my BM and second try got black, which looks better on my bm so I did keep it. (didn't wanted to take the chance to get green puke)

2014-026.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • krovern
    krovern Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Such combinations I have found in my wardrobe with a new style. In my opinion, it looks pretty well and not so banal as a full set b:pleased.

5563904.jpg
  • ursualexy
    ursualexy Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    krovern wrote: »
    Such combinations I have found in my wardrobe with a new style. In my opinion, it looks pretty well and not so banal as a full set b:pleased.

5563904.jpg
    the white one (last) looks rly nice :) better then the original set :)
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Love love love this new Bollywood fashion so much that I had to get multiple sets! Here's me and my fashionista guru ArcticVixen rocking our sets.

6a23b420-50c2-4cb0-9c88-378e9042f092.jpg

95d74c94-e72f-48e2-9cdc-c3b4e50e90a2.jpg

Desdi - Damn you lucky girl. I spent over 1k event gold trying to get a nice random dye red color but red dosnt seem to like me. Looks lovely on you tho!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    What a bunch of lovely Bollywood sets :3

The Cream indeed looks good on you Bella, probably because it has a bit of pink to it and compliments the rather "cutesy" look/feel of your character.

Blue looks really nice on the set too~ I like that Enthana combined it with the Orchid hairstyle, the little blue of the earrings really fit~ Honorable mentions to dark pink, white and mango colours that also seem very nice (to me at least).

As for mine, I wasn't aiming for anything in particular to be honest XD I wanted Cream because that's the tradition for me but I didn't like Cream much on my toon on this set and then I randomly got the dark red so I went with that.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    Been a while since PWI put something new in the boutique that I really loved.

blue2_zpsb09ad0fb.png

purple2_zpsfbb324c8.png

red4_zpsa956e04a.png

So I went and bought 3 of them. Yes, I know I way over did it. xD

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • mayral
    mayral Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    OK STOP IT NOW K?

u alas soa hapyp that I dobn't have it A W DJECKA A HATE U ALLb:sadb:cryb:cryb:cry

I will get that fashion somedayb:scorn
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    mayral wrote: »
    OK STOP IT NOW K?

u alas soa hapyp that I dobn't have it A W DJECKA A HATE U ALLb:sadb:cryb:cryb:cry

I will get that fashion somedayb:scorn

Don't have enogh event gold to get it?

SFGKJKgc <- reedem this code and get 50 event gold, its an old code so you might already of used it but if that's the case you can still use the code on another account since this fashion s is tredable despite being in the event bontique.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2014
    So today I was bored and decided to go check the fashion shops at west, I see the silk fash in one of them (the hair, boots and sleeves), I think ''Mhm the hair looks pretty'' I check the price and think ''Oh my gosh, I don't have that much money'' so I leave an offer to the shop (blue name shop), later on a friend pm me on Skype and tell me to get in game she have something for me (late B-day gift I did assume) so I log and she trade me the silk hair and I'm like wow thx and I tell her I saw them in a shop and was ''I hope you didn't pay that crazy price for the hair, I would feel bad :<'' then she tell me that it's actually her shop loll.. anyway I got the hair as gift which is YAY, the only sad point is as usual the hair looks like a wig on my mystic QQ (which is my main), but looks nice on my alt BM. (I so wish my mystic could looks like my BM :S)

Here it is:

2014-036.jpg
    2014-037.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Saibai - Raging Tide
    Saibai - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    So today I was bored and decided to go check the fashion shops at west, I see the silk fash in one of them (the hair, boots and sleeves), I think ''Mhm the hair looks pretty'' I check the price and think ''Oh my gosh, I don't have that much money'' so I leave an offer to the shop (blue name shop), later on a friend pm me on Skype and tell me to get in game she have something for me (late B-day gift I did assume) so I log and she trade me the silk hair and I'm like wow thx and I tell her I saw them in a shop and was ''I hope you didn't pay that crazy price for the hair, I would feel bad :<'' then she tell me that it's actually her shop loll.. anyway I got the hair as gift which is YAY, the only sad point is as usual the hair looks like a wig on my mystic QQ (which is my main), but looks nice on my alt BM. (I so wish my mystic could looks like my BM :S)

Here it is:

2014-036.jpg
    2014-037.jpg

Grats and belated happy birthday. It looks so cute b:dirtyb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Saibai 103/102/100 Celestial Sage Mystic (main)b:victory
    Saiichi 101/100 Celestial Sage Cleric
    Saijou 100 Demon Sin
  • mayral
    edited May 2014

SFGKJKgc <- reedem this code and get 50 event gold, its an old code so you might already of used it but if that's the case you can still use the code on another account since this fashion s is tredable despite being in the event bontique.

wanna check my profile?b:mischievous

and pwi hasn't been updated for so long that I just, really don't want to do that any moreb:surrender
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I hardly post here anymore because most of the stuff is just the generic black/white but a certain fashionista asked me to join the bollywood fun.

Enjoy a fancy arrows to the knee and soft kitty~

bollywood_zps1e2852f6.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Krikzu - Morai
    Krikzu - Morai Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    smcSPrI.png
    The Bollywood pants and Bikini Top look great together.b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2014
    I would prefer turquoise/blue to black or even pink, but with random dyes all I get is green puke, brown or black... -.-

WTB someone's luck to get prettier colors. My BM's wardrobe is mainly black which I'm not a fan of it, but I prefer black to green puke. :S

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Krikzu - Morai
    Krikzu - Morai Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Idk... I like my light greenish set, prefer it for the neonish colors but black is my favorite color so I'm thinking of dyeing this set black one day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I dont into fashion often, but here's mine anyway.
    Priestess_zps59bed3f8.png
    Witch_zps21f1a855.png
    Forgot to get a certain pair of gloves to go with them, but I'm not sweating it right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • filipama
    filipama Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2014

How did you get the code?And where can i redeem it?
  • Andalee - Dreamweaver
    Andalee - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    filipama wrote: »
    How did you get the code?And where can i redeem it?

You can redeem the code this way:

1) Log into the Arc client with your account and click on your name in the top right
    2) Select "redeem key" and enter in the following code: SFGKJKgc
    3) Lastly, select your server and the character you'd like to send it to.

That's it! Hope I could help. b:pleased

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just close your eyes
    The sun is going down
    You'll be alright
    No one can hurt you now
    Come morning light
    You and I'll be safe and sound
  • Andalee - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2014
    sooo, took me a while but that is my clerics closet. Got some fashion in mind that I still want to get, but atm my gear is 1st place :3 Will post my sins (very small) closet as soon as I have the time to log on and do screenies.

So here is my everday fashion:
    everydayfashion_zpsd76146e2.png

Asian Fashion:
    chinesefash_zps2c86798b.png

Summer Fashion:
    summerfashion_zps300e1339.png

Winter Fashion:
    winterfashion_zpsa46b615a.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just close your eyes
    The sun is going down
    You'll be alright
    No one can hurt you now
    Come morning light
  • Andalee - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2014
    And my Holiday Fashion since I LOVE Holidays b:victory

Halloween:
    halloweenfashion_zps81d6769b.png

X-Mas:
    xmasfashion_zps64f2d14a.png

List of untradeable pieces:

- Scarlet Red Lovebird Dress+Shoes: Marriage Quest
    - White Witch Set (except Yule Heels): Marriage Quest
    - Celestial Bard Fashion: PWI Anniversary Reward (i think)

Current Favourite:
    Bollywood Sleeves as they go with alot of my fashion sets <3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just close your eyes
    The sun is going down
    You'll be alright
    No one can hurt you now
    Come morning light
  • mayral
    edited June 2014
    YES YES! FINALLY got it!

and tho I must admit this doesn't look super good on my cleric, set is still awesome

96gx0i.jpg
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Andalee - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2014
    wow that is an awesome color you got! Envy :O i'm still looking to find matching shoes for mine but duh b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just close your eyes
    The sun is going down
    You'll be alright
    No one can hurt you now
    Come morning light
  • raevvenn
    raevvenn Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Wow that colour is gorgeous mayral!

Here is my mystic with the bottoms in white. I have paired it with the hair, ribbon gloves and the tattoo top with aegean heels...happy with the result b:kiss

2014-06-0420-25-37.png
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I'll join in.. haha~

This screeny was taken by a friend.
    18373071yo.jpg

I stopped buying Cream Pigments long ago because they've become too expensive but my game husband let me use his event gold to random dye the set and I got dark red which I'm pretty happy with, matches my weapon fashion too :D To be honest, I think Cream didn't look good on it anyway.

that's a very lovely red ;D
    really nice and lucky dye
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    I'll join in.. haha~

This screeny was taken by a friend.
    18373071yo.jpg

Go Go Bollywood Rangers!
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • mayral
    edited June 2014
    Ty but don't be that jealous of that color girls

Ijsb:laugh

and Kossy LOLb:laugh
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Andalee - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2014
    After what felt like a million random dye attempts I finally got a really lovely dark red color for my Bollywood Shoes (now I wish the rest of the set was too lol, but anyway) and it kinda fits the set too so I'll keep it.

bollyfash_zpsde28bcc8.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just close your eyes
    The sun is going down
    You'll be alright
    No one can hurt you now
    Come morning light
  • raevvenn
    raevvenn Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    After what felt like a million random dye attempts I finally got a really lovely dark red color for my Bollywood Shoes (now I wish the rest of the set was too lol, but anyway) and it kinda fits the set too so I'll keep it.

bollyfash_zpsde28bcc8.png

b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
  • Andalee - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2014
    raevvenn wrote: »
    Wow that colour is gorgeous mayral!

Here is my mystic with the bottoms in white. I have paired it with the hair, ribbon gloves and the tattoo top with aegean heels...happy with the result

2014-06-0420-25-37.png

I so love the combination you put the bollywood pants with! So unique and it really pulls of the shamane look your mystic has with the huntress top. It fits your character just perfect!
    raevvenn wrote: »
    b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty

b:shy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just close your eyes
    The sun is going down
    You'll be alright
    No one can hurt you now
    Come morning light
  • anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    This is gonna be a long one, so hold on to your hair fash b:chuckle

To jump on the bollywood trend, here's mine, although I still need to random it again from this horrid green.

greenbolly_zpsfbb97752.jpg

And here's a set I love the Bollywood hair with:

pearlblossom_zps06e52d0b.jpg

One of my absolute favorites, although that might be because I LOVE the blue purple color:

icelace_zps5484589b.jpg

Here's a set I'm still working on, need to find some shoes that don't glitch with the skirt like the boots do, although I'm so happy I found a skirt that matches the case undyable color of the top:

demure_zps9607c3a1.jpg

I'll have to make more posts for the rest...
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99