Show Off Your Fashion!

Comments

• dudeman121
    dudeman121 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I agree 100% with the comment before me... This fash looks sexy in that color and fits your toon perfectly I think Fonyan b:victory
  • Fumoon - Raging Tide
    Fumoon - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Random pigments tend to dye my clothes mainly in a darker colour scheme.

I once dyed four pieces of fashion one after the other and they all came in grey. It's rare that they dye fashion in nice/vibrant colours b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ReIay - Archosaur
    ReIay - Archosaur Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Can I join the red damsel's dress club? b:chuckle

GFKA6uY.png
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    Q____Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    carnival fash o.o this screenie says it's from christmas 2012 o.o
    i guess i just forgot to post it until now!!! 8D

carnival fash o.o

mv0jzI7.jpg

merry christmas!! \o/
  • krovern
    krovern Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I want to ask people from outside. Whether the wig suits my seeker or to sell?b:surrender

3341821.jpg
    3293478.jpg b:sin
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm really not a fan of that fashion and imo the wig is one of the worst ones released. b:shutup Just my 2 cents.

edit: I'm not bashing on the fashion, it's just that the hair contradicts the character's face and I can't take it seriously. The bangs would have been better if they looked like the second hairstyle (which looks really good on her), but sadly here they're just funny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm really not a fan of that fashion and imo the wig is one of the worst ones released. b:shutup Just my 2 cents.

Aha... I thought the wig was really cute when I saw it... was disappointing when I wore it... It's not flattering on a lot of characters... I wish I had waited a bit til the prices dropped on it before buying it;; think it looks best on my seeker but even then its kinda meh except for the side view.

btw... if anyone has any of the new fashions released in 2012-2013 to sell on HT shoot me a mail plz. thx >_>

nmernc.jpg

2s1k9yd.jpg
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Susy b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    su..su.. o_O
    SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY -glomps-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2013
    Susy
    su..su.. o_O
    SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY -glomps-

Heys :) How have you guys been? glad to see you still here xD Seems like the forums are kinda slow now a days even tho a lot of new threads with beautiful screenies are up...

...I sneaked a peek and saw that they released some cute fashion after I quit so I came back to get some lol... sold my tome, since don't need it anymore, to get the coins but no one seems to be selling >_> want wayfarer hair so much... but here's some things I did get my greedy paws on xD

2j1odae.jpg

24lttmd.jpg

blo9z.jpg

2vw737n.jpg

aw3n8i.jpg
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Nice new fashion susy. Also nice to see your old siggy back. That one is so epic it always did make me jelly. xD

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2013
    Nice new fashion susy. Also nice to see your old siggy back. That one is so epic it always did make me jelly. xD

today's outfit... yay!

2ls2hc.jpg

moar people need to post and let me stare b:sadb:laugh
  • krovern
    krovern Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013

edit: I'm not bashing on the fashion, it's just that the hair contradicts the character's face and I can't take it seriously. The bangs would have been better if they looked like the second hairstyle (which looks really good on her), but sadly here they're just funny.

b:thanks
    thanks for your answer. The wig on a seeker wasn't pleasant almost to anybody. Therefore, attempt No. 2 on mystic. In my opinion, under her baby face the wig approaches more. While I will retain, can I will sell later when will bother...

1zdnp2ops919.jpg
  • _Kamy_ - Heavens Tear
    _Kamy_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Bought the Mandarin Silk Gown yesterday and it turned out in a really nice violett. Made 5 mil with BH today and bought the Sleeves and Heels to match the dress. :o
    The Sleeves are in almost the same violett as the dress and the Heels are in a kind of dark blue. Just love how it looks on my sin <3

Kamy_MandarinDress_zpsae6a6580.jpg
    _Kamy_ | Assassin | Level 102+ | Demon Elder | Member of Drakon |
  • XCascadax - Harshlands
    XCascadax - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    2ch7qm0.jpg

<: i like this fash mix ... most dont but i think it's sexy c;
  • Rixoth - Archosaur
    Rixoth - Archosaur Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    386942_10200642225154845_466138969_n.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2013
    xCascadax: That combo does look nice on ya. You don't see people wearing that top often now a days.

Rixoth: Kawoot outfit. Honestly think that whole set looks best in those colors.

I grabbed this hair todays. It makes her look a bit manly, but that hair flower thingies are pretty I think and it looked nice with the white kimono.

2lkveoj.jpg

28j8uv9.jpg
  • _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai
    _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    xCascadax: That combo does look nice on ya. You don't see people wearing that top often now a days.
    i have this top on 2 of my chars b:chuckle
    simfoxy.jpg

your char look good with this hair b:victory
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    All. Dese. FEMALES.
  • Rixoth - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    Bought the Mandarin Silk Gown yesterday and it turned out in a really nice violett. Made 5 mil with BH today and bought the Sleeves and Heels to match the dress. :o
    The Sleeves are in almost the same violett as the dress and the Heels are in a kind of dark blue. Just love how it looks on my sin <3

I've noticed a lot of those Gowns come out violet or purpleish. See them everywhere on Archo server. Including my psy:
    943639_10200659236340114_553826733_n.jpg
    I'd like to dye it but I'm broke <.< Doesnt look bad, but I'd love to have it in some dark color.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2013
    _FoxyRoxy_: oh... I like the pink version... well the blue looks cute too... xD

Rixoth: I think the purple matches your hair pretty well. Everyone on HT seems to have that dress in pure black or white. heck, many people have pure white/black/red on most fash on my server lol. these rich people... really...

I fffiinnnallly got the wayfarer hair couple days ago. It makes the top of the head look a little elongated but its too cute to not wear... not to mentions its like my rl hair lol

qzryte.jpg

4qn9g8.jpg
  • XCascadax - Harshlands
    XCascadax - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    4ub9mu.jpg

aint she a cutie D: ?!! allso my fav fash/color on venob:cute
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2013
    today's outfits for meh

34i3iix.jpg

120iclz.jpg

5l2cqq.jpg
  • Wizerella - Harshlands
    Wizerella - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My cute psychic b:cute

befunkybubblepng.png
  • Rixoth - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    21087_10200699066055832_837927652_n.jpg

My veno.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai
    _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    got the yellow set on my seeker
    20130512183929.jpg

20130512184057.jpg
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A friend gave me the cherry blossom fashion pack as a celebration gift for hitting 105.

I know a lot of people don't like it but I actually do although I think it looks best when you mix & match pieces. I still need to dye the top cream though so I'll post my other combos when I get the chance to.

lolfash_zps09824b27.png

I don't know what to think of the cherry blossom hair yet though. Maybe I just need to find a fitting combination for it to work P:
    I really like the bottom with the yule heels. It gives a classy look while the rest of the set gives off a cute look. I like that feeling to it b:chuckle

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    b:avoid I got lucky with colors and somehow managed to score purple twice.

I am a cleric ~ serving gods,
    Kings and queens.
    I claim confession,
    And true belief by any means.
    Purification ~ Heal heretics,
    Burn the demons out.

darkjer2.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had been waiting for this hairstyle for a while now, I'm so happy they released it b:pleased

newcutehair_zpsc315499f.png

It makes me want to get a new signature because of it but I have no ideas b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★