Comments

• Mint - Harshlands
    Mint - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    What kind of weed u feed ur Bear, it looks so high b:chuckle

speshul weed. He loves it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mint: God that just makes me want to kick an orphan's puppy!
    Rayne_: I've noticed you say that alot. Why not the orphan? Wouldn't it hurt more?
    Mint: Of course not! By kicking the puppy, I'm hurting the orphan's only friend in the whole world!
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I love the sunflower top, but the thing that knocks me off about it is the bulge at the base, it usually makes my chars look pregnant T_T
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Synsae - Sanctuary
    Synsae - Sanctuary Posts: 651 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Corseque doesn't get much love from me as she used to... so to make up for it, I got her new fashion and dyed it:

PWICorsequeFash.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Silvychar
  • Kayelle_ - Heavens Tear
    Kayelle_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    @Esnemyl Hahah I so agree, that's why at first I actually disliked the sunflower top but then it grew on me, good thing is if you looked on from the side it won't bulge out b:chuckle

@Synsae How did you get your shoes to all black even near the top when normally its redish, is it graphics card again? o.o

*Edit your veno looks adorable with her fash though :) love the trendy set on her
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best
  • Synsae - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    @Synsae How did you get your shoes to all black even near the top when normally its redish, is it graphics card again? o.o

*Edit your veno looks adorable with her fash though :) love the trendy set on her

Yeah it's the graphics card again, I don't usually like dying things in black because most of the time.... that's what I see... complete flat black...

also if that statement after the edit is to me... thanks, I do like how she looks in that set, however, Corseque is a blademaster not a veno...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    So my frosty skirt decided to be an irksome brown.. Which looks black in real o_o;
    An interesting combo I found lol

safvictory.jpg

On a side note.. I've wondered for a long time: Is it me or is my chars head a little small? ._.
    Head sizes are hard to get right it seems.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    Narriru - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    @Safeng - I think her head looks fine. Her arms look a little thick but that may be just because of the distorted look all PWI bodies get when they do certain poses .___.

I couldn't help it. I got the hair and I'm dead set on getting this when it comes out b:surrender
    (Plus Vain got a makeover :3)

vainnursey.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kayelle_ - Heavens Tear
    Kayelle_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yeah it's the graphics card again, I don't usually like dying things in black because most of the time.... that's what I see... complete flat black...

also if that statement after the edit is to me... thanks, I do like how she looks in that set, however, Corseque is a blademaster not a veno...

oops thought she was a veno according to her stance and weap but I dont play either so I wouldn't know musch lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Random dyed the Scarlet Knot set. Dress came out a really nice dark green-almost black after first try. Got shoes pure black after several tries. Then tried the sleeves for the hell of it even though I hate them 'cause I still had some extra DQ points and they ended up pure black on first try. X.X

Showing here without sleeves 'cause...yeah.

eofash16.png

ooo i really like it, very pretty :o
    btw, how did you get this? i dont see it in the boutique... an error they did accidentally for a small time? xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Came as a random reward from the New Years Nien event. :X
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    oh cool, did u get the wig with it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Nope. No wig. Only dress/sleeves/shoes. ):

Sad...wig was my favorite part of the outfit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Xinaeco - Harshlands
    Xinaeco - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I love road warrior shorts o.o They look so cute on clerics, too... well just about everything does. :p (And finally you know where your character puts all their potions!)

34ritro.png
    I random dyed the top & shorts... (~90k for 1 random dye if you buy the 50 pack in cashshop... it was a steal so i had to buy it... esp since no one sells random dyes anymore!!) The shorts came out a greyish and the top was a really dark wine red. :3 Only had to roll everything twice to get it in nice colours :D

18k60g.png

I call it... Teenage Explorer o.o Cus my cleric looks like a teen b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NiightmareXz; lv 92 demon archer (retired)
    xinaeco; lv 9x sage veno (retired currently)
    lil nab secret cleric (main)
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    You cleric.. doesn't look like a teen ._. she looks like kate moss.
    Last time I saw a teen that skinny, was because that person has a disease.
    But ah well XD
    nice fash combo ^^ Road warrior shorts are one of my favs too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xinaeco - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    You cleric.. doesn't look like a teen ._. she looks like kate moss.
    Last time I saw a teen that skinny, was because that person has a disease.
    But ah well XD
    nice fash combo ^^ Road warrior shorts are one of my favs too.

I wasn't saying that because of her figure, which was not what I wanted comments on at all, btw. I was saying that because of her face is very young compared to the more mature look I gave my archer. Ofc you can't really see her face in this picture, but still.

And also, I have several friends that are very skinny in real life, and I used to be very skinny when I was younger, not every skinny person is a disease. There's premature children that have small weights and smaller bones that carry on through their teen years, etc and there's people with really fast metabolisms, combine that with excercise and eating right a disease does not make.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I wasn't saying that because of her figure, which was not what I wanted comments on at all, btw. I was saying that because of her face is very young compared to the more mature look I gave my archer. Ofc you can't really see her face in this picture, but still.

And also, I have several friends that are very skinny in real life, and I used to be very skinny when I was younger, not every skinny person is a disease. There's premature children that have small weights and smaller bones that carry on through their teen years, etc and there's people with really fast metabolisms, combine that with excercise and eating right a disease does not make.
    *gives a chillpill* You never stated the "teen" part was over her face, and as her skinnie-ness stands out I figured you were talking about that.
    And I NEVER said that every skinny person is or has a disease.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuima - Heavens Tear
    Yuima - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    rlw7ye.jpg
  • Mistbelle - Sanctuary
    Mistbelle - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

*gives a chillpill* You never stated the "teen" part was over her face, and as her skinnie-ness stands out I figured you were talking about that.
    And I NEVER said that every skinny person is or has a disease.

You gotta take a chill pill yourself. Just saying. Just because her character is extremely thin does not make her character diseased. No need to insult the look by calling her Kate Moss (although it's technically a compliment since she's a fashion icon). b:avoid

@ Xina: That set looks cute. I have it in red. b:victory

@ Yuima: <3 Turquoise fash.

@ Eoria: Scarlet Knot fash...b:cry Although it is upsetting they did not give away the hair. That's the same with the anni fash having no hair with it (Goldfish Hair is cute).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    Options
    You gotta take a chill pill yourself. Just saying. Just because her character is extremely thin does not make her character diseased. No need to insult the look by calling her Kate Moss (although it's technically a compliment since she's a fashion icon). b:avoid

please quote the part where I said that her char looks diseased ._. I can't find it.
    If you mean this:
    Last time I saw a teen that skinny, was because that person has a disease
    I'm not saying her character is diseased. '_'

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xinaeco - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    It is an indirect comment, linking my "teen comment" to your "last time I saw a teen blahblah" comment... so. And not to mention the kate moss thing. o_O

Anyway, I'm not gonna battle about "morality" on an online game, these things are pixels and don't even eat, so technically they'd ALL be skinny if they were real. You don't see me going around commenting on how some characters are overweight, do you? (which i might add, is just as bad as anoerxia...) No. So stop commenting on my rather skinny character that has no soul, no intestines nor any idea of a "healthy" weight, since THEY DON'T EXIST.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mistbelle - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options

please quote the part where I said that her char looks diseased ._. I can't find it.
    If you mean this:

I'm not saying her character is diseased. '_'

Exactly like Xina said, an indirect comment. This thread is about showing off fashion, not talking about how skinny/fat a game character is. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    You're making one hell of a fuss about a video game character. lol
    Who cares who said what, everyone has their own opinion. To some people that might be pretty, others just find it buttugly.

People judge. People will voice their opinions. You gotta expect that if you show off something. That's all I'm gonna say to it. Xain over and out. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    -over throws the negative energy-

Purple is awesome that is all

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Mistbelle - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    You're making one hell of a fuss about a video game character. lol
    Who cares who said what, everyone has their own opinion. To some people that might be pretty, others just find it buttugly.

People judge. People will voice their opinions. You gotta expect that if you show off something. That's all I'm gonna say to it. Xain over and out. b:avoid

Not really making a fuss, lol. Sorry if I disagree with your friend. What you should be judging is the fash, not the character it's on. That's all. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Not really making a fuss, lol. Sorry if I disagree with your friend. What you should be judging is the fash, not the character it's on. That's all. b:cute

Read again.
    What I said was that people will judge. Judge whatever they see. So unless you censor EVERYTHING but the fashion, there will be someone who comments on something totally different. It's how people work.

As for the snippy undertone. Keep it to yourself, it's uncalled for. I wasn't siding with anyone in case you didn't notice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Mint - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Guys I'm sure this can be taken to PM if you intend to continue it. It's a fashion thread, altercations do not belong in the happy x3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Rayne_: I've noticed you say that alot. Why not the orphan? Wouldn't it hurt more?
    Mint: Of course not! By kicking the puppy, I'm hurting the orphan's only friend in the whole world!
    edited January 2012
    Options
    '_' didn't mean to start a war.
    Anyways, to clear things up. I didn't try to "imply" anything. When I say something I'm pretty straight forward, or harsh as some ppl call it. If I want to say her char looks diseased, which I don't want to say. I would say it like that, and not through some... more subtile way or imply it.
    Anyways,
    fash xD
    90607635.png
    I miss my wedding dress :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mint - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Your fashion is quite lovely.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Synsae - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Well, posted this in my screenshot thread, I'm going to post it here as well since it's just a screenshot of me showing off fashion.

PWISynsaeBanquetfash.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Thank you Mint ^^

And I really love that set Syn :o It looks amazingly good in green ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]