Show Off Your Fashion!

Comments

• NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Susy looks kick *** like always. :3

t5114x.png

I was gonna buy a champ scroll... then I saw creme coloured (looks green in the picture :c) lovebird + cougar hair on sale. b:cute

Idk why my picture looks like i took it with a cellphone or something, lol. Might be the angle throwing it off
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    To those wanting me to keep the dress blue... sorry, but I dyed it white:
    Luckee! It looks so purtties!
    That hair! O_O I must get it for my veno! 8D
    After I spend all my money on my partner's secret christmas present.

I think what I like most about it is the feathers, and the fact you don't see people wearing it around a lot. Gotta love secret christmas presents too b:laugh

I was gonna buy a champ scroll... then I saw creme coloured (looks green in the picture :c) lovebird + cougar hair on sale. b:cute

Idk why my picture looks like i took it with a cellphone or something, lol. Might be the angle throwing it off
    Envy! Looks nice altho it does look green - probably from whose ever tt weapon glow that was passing by on the right hand side there. The green tint does highlight your eyes tho.I had sold an off white one (one of my luckiest cash shop random colors) to a husband who desperately wanted to get for his newly wedded wife (really couldn't say no to the poor guy although I still kinda regret it -_-;;)

And here's yet another random outfit. Faux fur was pretty rampant this winter and that's what this top kinda reminded me of, idk.

ivgtxj.jpg
  • Synsae - Sanctuary
    Synsae - Sanctuary Posts: 651 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Luckee! It looks so purtties!

ty Susylu and Venus

It was worth every penny for me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Silvychar
  • Synsae - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    I've been wanting this outfit since I saw it on wanmei's site, so I just had to get it...

I got it for Penkala because Synsae and Onbekend always get the good stuff... lol

PWIPenkalaShowgirl2.jpg
    PWIPenkalaShowgirl.jpg

I'll probably dye the outfit red assuming the current color doesn't grow on me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xinaeco - Harshlands
    Xinaeco - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I haven't seen like ANYONE in the new dress o_o I think it's beautiful. :p
    5wcz2f.png
    And my fav part is the back.
    whefxs.png

Now off to watch American Horror Story >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NiightmareXz; lv 92 demon archer (retired)
    xinaeco; lv 9x sage veno (retired currently)
    lil nab secret cleric (main)
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2011
    You got white? b:sad I looks lovely on both of you. I got a blue which I'm gonna try dyeing. And there's Aqualline rocking her black one!

11sdn6b.jpg
  • Synsae - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    You got white? b:sad I looks lovely on both of you. I got a blue which I'm gonna try dyeing. And there's Aqualline rocking her black one!

11sdn6b.jpg

You got a blue Susylu? I'll trade you! I'll just have to make a HT char...

I think mine is kind of a cream... not sure...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xinaeco - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    I like the blue, Susy. :3 Not a fan of the hair though D:
    Mine isn't white exactly. It's a really light purpley pink, the colour I got from the boutique. I quite like it and I'm glad that this dress looks good in just about any colour, so I don't think i'm dying it unless I rake up enough monies to get perfect pink pigments (most pigments are rare on HL since no one sells them ;_;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    2011-12-1519-41-43.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Susy, your chars rock that new hair. Looks so epic, badass girls :3

And Venus, that posh hat <3 Love how it suits your char~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2011
    You guys really like the blue? xD
    Maybe it was a sign that the DQ rewards page was down and prevented me to dyeing it.

And thanks Safeng! Aqualline is a friend of my tho, my sin looks horrible in that hair. b:laugh
    2011-12-1519-41-43.jpg

I really like this hat. More ppl need to wear. I never thought to wear with that dress, it looks great.
  • Synsae - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Yep Susy, that blue looks really good...

Also, I know this outfit has been out for awhile... but I wanted to show Aldanaan wearing it since I've been planning to get it for him ever since I created him months ago...

PWIAldaCombat.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Susy, your BM looks great in any fash she wears. I'd say keep the blue. b:chuckle

Venus, did you get your dress in pink/purple? Nonetheless, she looks great! I never really liked that hat but your cleric pulls it off well.

Synsae, I AM SO SORRY if you messaged me and I'm afk/busy. Since 2x, I've been trapped in Caster Nirvana for me to make coins. b:cry Nonetheless, I am impressed. You got so many characters to dress up. Old fash is still great.

mist108.png
    ^ Sets I made with the hair and the actual fash. I'm so happy I got a turquoise colour. My friend gave it to me as a present and I got the hair for 100k in AH (gotta love lucky mispriced item snags).

sky005.png
    ^ Skybelle with her new look and outfit. I recently found love with light green fashion...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Guys. :)

@cocobelle, yeah I got in purple. This is what the whole outfit looks like in the posh hat.
    2011-12-1601-14-13.jpg
    I really like the detailing in the new shoes.

2011-12-1601-23-54.jpg

And I really love your choice to pair the damsel sleeves, the cougar top, and the new hat together. It looks so great and unique.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    :o I hadn't even seen the details on the shoes yet, very pretty o.o

and well..
    forsale.png
    The dress is up for sale b:surrender
    I have a bride pack to financeb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Synsae - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Synsae, I AM SO SORRY if you messaged me and I'm afk/busy. Since 2x, I've been trapped in Caster Nirvana for me to make coins. b:cry Nonetheless, I am impressed. You got so many characters to dress up. Old fash is still great.[/CENTER]

Ahh, it's fine Coco... I've figured you were busy so I haven't really messaged you so as to not bother you... I was thinking I would let you contact me when you are not busy so we could take screenies... we really should take screenies before it stops snowing in the mains cities though

and ty, I think Aldanaan looks great in that cammo outfit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Marta_ - Dreamweaver
    _Marta_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited December 2011

t5hdt2.jpg
    *Stealing* b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~A flower blooming in space~
  • _Marta_ - Dreamweaver
    _Marta_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I paired a white dress with black cougar heels ^^

20111216160646.jpg

20111216160836.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~A flower blooming in space~
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    finally got around to dye my eternal love dress i've had it for a while x.x' there's just never enough random dyes cos i usually get tishas to refine my gear.

old dress color
    2011-12-0711-08-44.jpg

new dress color. i was aiming for a light color when i random dye it but o well. i actually dyed the sleeves 4 times to get the matching color. and shoe 2 times to get the matching color tho u cant see lol
    2011-12-1610-36-42.jpg

been staying up late doing event for a couple of weeks :3 and i got the insig
    2011-12-0909-24-43.jpg

hubby dyed his 4 times x.x' i liked the brown color but this was the final. and my genie decided to fly around x.x'
    2011-12-1610-41-23.jpg

loving all the winter fash :3 looks so nice :3 and the elegant dresses. i tried the elegant hair on and it made my cler looks excactly like a chinese doll XD so funy.
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Ahh, it's fine Coco... I've figured you were busy so I haven't really messaged you so as to not bother you... I was thinking I would let you contact me when you are not busy so we could take screenies... we really should take screenies before it stops snowing in the mains cities though

and ty, I think Aldanaan looks great in that cammo outfit

I get pulled into squads as soon as I login and been farming, farming, farming. If I'm not farming, I afk to take breaks. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeadAIice - Sanctuary
    DeadAIice - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Just mixing and matching old and new fash pieces b:victory
    fash.png
    And I agree, the Posh Bucket Hat is so underrated! It looks good with anything, IMO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    x
    DeadAIice - 8x cleric | Jelloid - 96 psychic
    x
    Postin' on my cleric because the siggy is better b:dirty
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    b:infuriated I want the new dress but I cant find anyone selling it. And Im not getting more gold til christmas

@ Venus, I love that hat with the dress o,o very nice pairing :3

I think I might have to go look through every cat shop to find this fash set now Dx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • _Ariiella_ - Heavens Tear
    _Ariiella_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    This is my first post on this thread so hopefully things turn out well with the url's lol

Love these fashion, currently have 24 sets, can make more but it hurts my head just trying to figure how to mix and match more clothing b:sweat

I personally love the celestial bard skirt mixed with white butterfly top, its so simple but looks so elegant, what do you guys think?
    Page1.jpg

Here I'm playing around with some super old fash with the new ones, imo I love how the elegant head piece matches with vixen dress
    Page2.jpg
    _Ariiella_ God's lioness, residing in Heaven's Tear since June '11 b:heart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ariiella_ - Heavens Tear
    _Ariiella_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Continuing on...

Tried to do different poses to make it look nicer lol the 4th one on the right is a different variation to one of the posts I saw previously on this thread, love how the cougar dress and damsel sleeves look together b:dirty have to QQ though, that cougar took me over 30 tries to get black b:surrender
    Page6.jpg

first piece on the left is the porcelain dress, strangely enough almost every female I've spoken to on HT absolutely loves the dress, but I do admit I personally think its almost one of the best, aside from the newest elegant dress b:dirty, took me forever to find one almost decided to raid my bank account to recharge for it ...... luckily found a green one on auction for 7mil (yes its expensive but dear goodness gold prices are 2mil at that time) then once DQ page was up first try redye got it to a dark purple <333
    Page5.jpg

White Love bird will be my wedding dress hehe cant wait got it for 10mil i think its a bargain, will post more fash once I have uploaded them <3 fashion is my only weakness ingame urgh lmao
    _Ariiella_ God's lioness, residing in Heaven's Tear since June '11 b:heart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xinaeco - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    b:infuriated I want the new dress but I cant find anyone selling it. And Im not getting more gold til christmas

I just sold mine to Eoria last night, Kui. b:sad

edit: got this with the coins I got for selling my elegant dress.
    vzhqom.png
    I'm planning on dying the top white because it looks so good in it. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    So...umm...I'm terrible. I have three Elegant Dresses.

Bought this one with gold...intended to get a color I wouldn't mind trading away and well...

elegantfash1.png

Bought this one off of Nightmare for 7m with the intention of also trading it...then wore it and well...

elegantfash2.png

The dress I was trying to trade for...traded a black Countess Dress for it. Matches my mystic's hair perfectly. Also bought the hair with gold.

elegantfash3.png

I am not buying anymore fash with gold unless it's Nurse set or Scarlet Knot hair. ******n.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    Eo sell me one of yours xD I cant find anyone in west selling it :<

Edit: nvm I just spent all my money lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    All of my fash.. some still needs dying and no I'm not very good with pairing different sets, so I just get the entire set xD

2011-12-1719-56-46.png2011-12-1719-57-30.png2011-12-1720-00-39.png2011-12-1720-02-54.png2011-12-1720-05-51.png
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    *continued*

2011-12-1720-04-21.png2011-12-1720-07-00.png2011-12-1720-10-18.png2011-12-1720-17-22.png2011-12-1720-17-46.png still needs dying :<

I mostly use random dyes and I just keep getting stuck with neutral colors!
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    Man Ill trade you, I keep getting blue with my random dyes xD I want black qq

Anyways, was playing with my fash today and I got this:

untitled-1.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]