Options

Comments

• SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    So many amazing fash sets in this thread. b:cute

@Synsae
    That set looks amazing and that colour totally matches well. :)

This is one of my recent favourite dresses on my veno. b:thanks

2012-01-0700-39-43.jpg
    2012-01-0700-47-33.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    Narriru - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    So... Either this thread hates me since I always get last post on a page then it gets buried or people don't like people who get fash on p servs.. b:surrender

Anywaay.

Hazu - I love the combo you have with the frosty top and leopard trousers. :3

Synsae - Pretty shade of green. It goes well w the black and the trim.

Serenity - That blue is very pretty, If you ever wanna get rid of that dress sell it to me, >.> <.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    @SerenityMare: that dress looks awesome in that color *.* I still want to get it in blue sometime myself :] though atm I'm gearing up x'D no more fash for me

@Safeng - I think her head looks fine. Her arms look a little thick but that may be just because of the distorted look all PWI bodies get when they do certain poses .___.

I couldn't help it. I got the hair and I'm dead set on getting this when it comes out b:surrender
    (Plus Vain got a makeover :3)

vainnursey.png

*silently quotes this*
    I do like the top :] not too fond of the rest, I wonder though how it looks with leather pants under it o:
    Dunno yet if I'll ever get it, doesn't suit Hazumi and I hardly play my veno anymore ^^"
    It does look awesome on your veno though ^^

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Alright let's try posting again and see if it works XD

fashdec2011_sv-1.png

These aren't really new but rather fash I was too lazy to screenshot and submit.

I'm in total love with the witch fashion for so many reasons. Witch theme, lolita-looking, partially gift from important friends <3
    The Eternal Love set was re-dyed so I wanted to add it as well and another combination I made that I couldn't remember if I had submitted or not XD They are all cream of course lol.

@Narriru - If only..if only it wasn't the nurse theme on it...I'd get it. Besides the crosses and all, I love the design.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Synsae - Sanctuary
    Synsae - Sanctuary Posts: 651 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    At all the people who commented on Synsae's new outfit.... thanks for the compliments, I was meaning to mention that she reminds me of some anime/manga series that combines the military and magic genres as well as set in a fantasy world while also being a bit modern... I think "Legend of Legendary Heroes" and "Chrome Shelled Regios" would be 2 examples (or at least I think of them the most when I look at Syn in her outfit)... lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Silvychar
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Being a Lunar fanatic, Fuzzy wears armour for fashion on both his personalities. b:cute

2eqcr5i.jpg
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Kayelle_ - Heavens Tear
    Kayelle_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    aww wow those sure are pretty >:(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    So after reading Susylu's blog-a-log, it got me wondering how colorful my wardrobe was. As it turns out, I have a lot of different colors was able to successfully find all of the colors of the rainbow in my wardrobe. What about you guys? How colorful is your wardrobe? How many colors can you find? Black and White don't count, those are shades. b:mischievous
    FashionRainbow.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Purple, blue, green, orange and yellow(though that's a brawler skirt, so hardly visible XD unless anni fash counts as yellow) here ^^
    and red if you count the wedding dress XD
    /toolazytotakepics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I think I only have purple and black in my wardrobe lol :x maybe some green and blue but I doubt it >.>; /cough.. recently went on a dye splurg and spent alot of moneyz on dyes to get everything the same general colour b:cold so my wardrobe isnt as rainbowy now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Uhm... black, white, red, pink, purple, blue, violet, yellow, green, turquoise.... .__.

I think I'm a rainbow with kitty ears. xD
    Or nyan cat =^^= lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Although I did say I have majority of red/black/white, I found all the colors of the rainbow in my wardrobes too. I did a little shoot of only two outfits of each color

red-1.jpg

Red

yellow.jpg

Yellow

orange-1.jpg

Orange

green.jpg

Green

blue.jpg

Blue
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    indigo.jpg

Indigo

purple-1.jpg

Purple
  • Mint - Harshlands
    Mint - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    There are so many amazing outfits out there. Sometimes I just get jealous. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mint: God that just makes me want to kick an orphan's puppy!
    Rayne_: I've noticed you say that alot. Why not the orphan? Wouldn't it hurt more?
    Mint: Of course not! By kicking the puppy, I'm hurting the orphan's only friend in the whole world!
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    Narriru - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

I do like the top :] not too fond of the rest, I wonder though how it looks with leather pants under it o:
    Dunno yet if I'll ever get it, doesn't suit Hazumi and I hardly play my veno anymore ^^"
    It does look awesome on your veno though ^^

Tyvm Hazumi. Heres that same top with leather pants.

64338238.png

I never realized how cute leather pants look in perfect pink... o.o

Venus I like your 'How many colors are in your wardrobe' thought. :3 I need to hop onto PWI and check out my wardrobe. Ive gotten rid of alot of pretty colored fash, and I regret it sooo much b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    How many colours you have in the wardrobe...hm..80% of it is cream b:surrender on Desdi that is. But I guess overall it's cream, dark blue, purple, pink, white, light blue, light purple, black, yellow, red.

That's quite an interesting thought and theme though b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Yuima - Heavens Tear
    Yuima - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    405574_10150581152500491_527650490_11332323_891655574_n.jpg
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Susyly Love to see all those colors since too many people prefer dressing in black or white nowdays (errr that includes meb:quiet ) You take wonderful screenshots too and have very cute chars. I think i fell in love with the red Flourishing dress.

Narriru How did u get that outfit it havnt been released yet what i know of at least, private server or chinese server? Anyway, the outfit is cute but idk with the leather pants but then again i saw u just putted on that combo to show someone else.

Yuima Those are not my favorite pieces of fash but i have to say that dosnt look bad. Even tho im not a big fan of yellow it definetly works.Maybe what trew me off was the hair, White hair can look very pretty but with the texture of those hair u choose in character costum it gives kinda flatnontextured look ( er that makes sense?)

Anyway heres some of my outfits. I have too many but decided to just upload a couple for now.

2012-01-1015-03-32.jpg

Im usually not a big fan of brown but i really like my brown frosty set b:victory

2012-01-1014-25-39.jpg

Heres the sapphire set in light light blue (expect the sleeves and the hair)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xinaeco - Harshlands
    Xinaeco - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Excited for the nurse's outfit, gonna get it for my cleric when I get paid. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NiightmareXz; lv 92 demon archer (retired)
    xinaeco; lv 9x sage veno (retired currently)
    lil nab secret cleric (main)
  • Exiirah - Lost City
    Exiirah - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The nurse outfit is so friggin cute x.x i love the bunny backpack thing. However the hairstyle looks exactly like the tideborn hairstyle with pigtails stuck on o.o

64h6p4.png

My poor DQ points.. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Snowy in the new fash! :)

20120111153307.png
    Screenshot taken by Owntiger.
  • YingFei - Dreamweaver
    YingFei - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Lets add some boys to this thread.
    fashn.jpg
    Demons run when a good man goes to war.
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    healc.jpg

b:dirty
    I'm addicted to plum pigments atm b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xinaeco - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I managed to find some stuff that needed sold on my veno so i got the nurse set (still looking for hair and shoes QQ)
    9sgyt1.png

I got the pants in a light blue that looks good on other clothes but not on this, so I bought 14 dyes (to roll twice) and got pure black on the second roll. :3 (even tho i don't like black fash normally) I want to get a black top but right now, they go for 14mil+ D8 So I got this grey-ish coloured one to tide me over til i can random dye/buy a black one. :3
    Kali, that looks so good on you, esp the hair :D I love it in plum <3 i'm jelly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    omg >< nurse fash <33333 cant wait to get home and see if i have enough coin to buy!! keep posting pics =^_^=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xinaeco - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I really don't like black fash (it looks so hard against the undyeable colours of an outfit...)
    but i got 24 random pigments for 2 rolls on the nurse top and...
    11s2qt4.png
    Now I have pure black nurse outfit!
    Idk why the skirt is lighter than the top tho b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The nurse set seems to like black today, bc my friend kept trying to get white and she got pure black on her first shirt. So she bought another one and got it pure black too xD I also bought the nurse top bc its cute with the sunflower shorts (I think thats ti anyways)... no pictures as of yet tho :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Exiirah - Lost City
    Exiirah - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Aah so many pretty nurse outfit colours b:cute
    Personally i think the black version makes the purple stand out on it but to each their own :3, i wish i could get white on random dyes....i usually get every other colour except white x_x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options

Enthana - Thanks very much! Your fishy is adorable as well. Hopefully I'll get to catch a glimpse of you ingame.

So cute in nurse outfits everyones b:pleased

I prefer the lighter colors for the outfit, and that plum looks absolutely gorgeous imo.

I originally tried for a blue set, and I random dyed a lot and ended up getting two sets and a black skirt cause I thought it'll be a waste to re-dye nice colored skirts b:surrender

nurse2.jpg

Pink and Blue sets
    nurse1.jpg

Black skirt outfit and closeup of cute hair!
    dream.jpg

Dream set - I didn't get to catch her name, but pure white is so pretty.
  • Takumeme - Dreamweaver
    Takumeme - Dreamweaver Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Oh how I wish I could buy new fash b:cry

th_2012-01-1122-31-27.png

th_2012-01-1122-36-53.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]