Work For it or Dont Worry about it

Options
124»

Comments

• Anarchy - Dreamweaver
    Anarchy - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I can't believe I have to be the one to say this.,..

Let the thread die.

points were made, discussed and for all we know, now have some form of conclusion (for it would not be prudent to post the conclusion)

The thread was hijacked, derailed, brought back to focus, and derailed again....let it go...make a new thread.

I blame residual OCD for my post.

Ana<3

-Refrains from commenting about Calamity forums..-
    well, almost :P
    This person they make me out to be? She irritates the hell out of me too :D
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I can't believe I have to be the one to say this.,..

Let the thread die.

points were made, discussed and for all we know, now have some form of conclusion (for it would not be prudent to post the conclusion)

The thread was hijacked, derailed, brought back to focus, and derailed again....let it go...make a new thread.

I blame residual OCD for my post.

Ana<3

-Refrains from commenting about Calamity forums..-
    well, almost :P

If there is nothing else, the thread will die. However it seems that there are tons of skeletons in both Eq's and Cala's closet lol.

<---spectator btw

edit: anyone else finds that calamity not attacking this weekend is interesting?
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sabra - Dreamweaver
    Sabra - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    As the original poster of this thread I agree with Anarchy. I request that a moderator shut this one down. If those 2 factions have skeletons they want to air, then they should do it elsewhere. This wasnt supposed to be the place for advertising or stipid snarky comments. It was meant to get some new ideas flowing and that sure isnt happening at this point. Maybe Ill try again soon.

As for Cala not attacking, yeah Im sure everyone has noticed. Either its some new tactic (though some sort of repositioning or something wouldnt really make sense when you still hold most of the map) or them being benevolent and not taking something away from someone or... and the better chance is this... They have new leadership and it probably slipped his mind.
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    They could have steamrolled Dynasty like always lol.
    Maybe they are scared this time, since they didn't really win any on all the attacks so far.
    And maybe it slipped his mind.

Speculations, speculations. :D
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Aubree after all is shouldnt be nessecary to move forums regulary cos EQ gets access to member accounts who quit or whatever and read forum. it's a strategy i know to break opponentn from inside, but atleast dont talk like ya dont do.

Umm I was talking about what was said here, as that is what I quoted. I have never visited cala's forum. However, if you are talking about the post Goonz made.. it was available to guests.. whatever that reason may be.. it was viewable by GUESTS.. which did not require a member account.

If you are worried about people getting access because people quit and inactive etc.. you should delete their member account on your forums and problem solved. Very simple really.
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Umm I was talking about what was said here, as that is what I quoted. I have never visited cala's forum. However, if you are talking about the post Goonz made.. it was available to guests.. whatever that reason may be.. it was viewable by GUESTS.. which did not require a member account.

If you are worried about people getting access because people quit and inactive etc.. you should delete their member account on your forums and problem solved. Very simple really.

oh i was not refering to your post rly. just forgot to remove the stuff in quote. and officers do remove inactive forum account. but it happens either way, thats why we move forum again.. just as i got decent post count again.. lol
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    There is no room for honour in an online game. Take your self-righteousness elsewhere. You have land and everyone wants it. They'll take it however they please. Also, I believe many have already discussed charm costs in the past. I am not going to go quote old posts. The fact is you have pay whereas other factions do not. That's a step up, whether you deem it as such or not.

I don't mean to come of as bitter, I'm not. Calamity earned their TW pay and they are entitled to it (which is why I defended Calamity when people QQ about a TW reset). I just do not think this is a logical point to make.

Back on topic, Sabra, you're idea has merit. But in the end, it falls on the shoulders of people to unite and defeat a common enemy. Unfortunately, not everyone sees it that way.

what i think willowgirl means is that everyone in cala isnt swimming in money from TW pay which is a common thought. Majority of TW pay goes to TW costs and if you save up over a few weeks you may have enough to get a few TT mats or something but ya i get more income from DT and CoA than i do from TW. b:surrender

And DT and CoA is something anyone can do. (I remember doing it at level 70 with _Zaraki_) So its not like its cala exclusive...well its kinda EQ exclusive since they take your bosses and stuff but if you avoid EQ its very rewarding. Ok im stopping now cause i think im going off topic b:cute

lots and lots of wubsb:kiss
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    what i think willowgirl means is that everyone in cala isnt swimming in money from TW pay which is a common thought.

No one said they were swimming in pay, but a step up from no TW pay is a step up. Again, I don't mind at all. If you earn it, you deserve it. I just wanted to clarify that having money to "cover TW costs" is better than paying entirely out of your own pocket.

Sorry if it sounds like QQ, it really isn't. But facts are facts and having no TW income is < having TW income :<
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    What an exciting thread. Makes me miss Dreamweaver.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    oh i was not refering to your post rly. just forgot to remove the stuff in quote. and officers do remove inactive forum account. but it happens either way, thats why we move forum again.. just as i got decent post count again.. lol

Post counts FTW b:victory
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    omg i read to page 3 and didnt notice the other how many pages x.x

anyways

/inb4lock
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • masdf
    masdf Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    They could have steamrolled Dynasty like always lol.
    Maybe they are scared this time, since they didn't really win any on all the attacks so far.
    And maybe it slipped his mind.

Speculations, speculations. :D

scared of dynasty? good joke. Dynasty couldn't even finish the war against HDT b:laugh
  • Illyana - Dreamweaver
    Illyana - Dreamweaver Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    It is pretty apparent that the only thing happening is bickering between already existing factions, and a bit of posting from anonymous accounts.

I have yet to see any posting from factions that could join together to add a permanent 3rd color to the map.

In regards to @masdf, the onus is on the attacking faction to do their job. Even a strong faction may choose to go for the full 3 hours instead of ending it quickly because it is fun to defend (and kill!) opposing factions.
    5.0 "Pure" 8jun Sage Clawrcher of Dreamweaver
  • GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver
    GrimReaperHC - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,695 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Stop posting in the thread and go do some job in the server. You wont get territory by having most of the posts in this thread
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    masdf wrote: »
    scared of dynasty? good joke. Dynasty couldn't even finish the war against HDT b:laugh

We were defending. We defended. Hence we finished.
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Anarchy - Dreamweaver
    Anarchy - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    What an exciting thread. Makes me miss Dreamweaver.

Stalker b:bye
    This person they make me out to be? She irritates the hell out of me too :D
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    *facepalm* High time for this to die!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.