we want double drops too!

1235»

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Whoa whoa hold on here....

Now I am compelled to respond to your post and I was going to let it be...b:surrender

1) We are setting valid arguments based off of our opinions and experiences as to why we may think that 2x is bad for the game in general. That does not make one or more a "troll," since we are inciting nothing but a chance at an opposing view point = a discussion not a troll......Forums 101 ;)
    no use talking to him rose, hes in his own world. Kinda reminds of this famous barb in sanc who use to talk like a madman on the street while in catshop mode.... b:surrender nothing you tell him will get through to him except the things he wishes to hear. Some times i wish pple like saitada were still here... they were very clever compared to these....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Me demand 1/2 drop event!
    b:chuckle

make that 1/10 exp with no exp rewards to go with it . Thats better :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    no use talking to him rose, hes in his own world. Kinda reminds of this famous barb in sanc who use to talk like a madman on the street while in catshop mode.... COLOR]
    b:sad I miss HS

we want double drops too!
    No... YOU want x2 drops... I don't ty.
    x2 exp/spirit is ok though I'm not going to use it in any way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Let's get back on topic here; otherwise this threads will meet its end.
  • Kilala - Lost City
    Kilala - Lost City Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Let's get back on topic here; otherwise this threads will meet its end.

i was thinking that maybe 2x drops are bad sence anni packs will be back soon.Which means if there was 2x drops it would ruin yor cashshop buisness.So i understand now ;D
    why there wont be any double drops for a while now or maybe never again.b:victory
    great plan
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Or you could just be glad that you get double xp and double spirit and say thank you instead of complaining that it isn't enough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    2x events are starting to seem uncommonly here.

I wouldn't be surprised in a 3x exp drops event soon....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • VenoProwl - Raging Tide
    VenoProwl - Raging Tide Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I saw the notice, read it 5 times, and went

"thank goodness there's no 2x drops/coins"

This game is saved...for now b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AriAdiemus - Archosaur:
    "Clerics heal health, they still can't heal stupid."

So true. b:surrender

8x Veno, 6x Cleric
  • Reshanta - Sanctuary
    Reshanta - Sanctuary Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    2x events are starting to seem uncommonly here.

I wouldn't be surprised in a 3x exp drops event soon....

Now that would be a bit too much even for me.
    Lonely man with a big heart.
  • IAmNoodle - Lost City
    IAmNoodle - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Really Double drops give the people who do not cash shop a chance to gain abit on the cash shoppers, because most hardcore cash shoppers do not run instence's....

so since majority of this game supposely do not cash shop *cough* most people should want it.
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    People complain about gold prices but then they also want 2x drop. Make up your mind and be happy with what's given to you! Remember last pack sell with 2x drop, gold went close to 500k. Do you really want that to happen again?

And trust me, you will not be gaining on cash shoppers because they can sell their gold higher than normal during 2x.

Most people should NOT want it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Most people should NOT want it.

Quoted so people can understand. Because pages and pages of logic aren't enough.