we want double drops too!

Comments

• Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    4x spirit sounds fun...
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Gold and cs are a part from game, everyone already know that we need the gold buyers to be able to get ingame-gold with game coins or boutique stuff.

The sale stuf used to be more expensive, prices will go down with time when almost everyone bought it or shopers cant sell it on high prices.

Remind that gold buyers are the ones who paid GM's salary, letting others play for free.

You always has the change to farm ingame like Michael and RedRose said, that means save coins/stuff to sell/trade until get the stuff you want/need. Zhenning at mobs, doing instances,
    those ingame items are gear, mats, molds, weapons......

If some1 gifts you a Dragon Orb, pls tell me his name/server I want a gift too b:chuckle jk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    4x spirit sounds fun...
    meh.... its ok for genies and **** D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    my 5x cleric wants moar levels of wield and sleep! b:surrender
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • LouisaMay - Dreamweaver
    LouisaMay - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Oh I love to argue. If everyone thought like me, it would be really, really boring. b:chuckle

ok b:shocked
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Remind that gold buyers are the ones who paid GM's salary, letting others play for free.

Borsuc doesn't realize that this is a Free 2 Play game and that without people buying gold, there wouldn't actually be a game for people to play.

b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Reshanta - Sanctuary
    Reshanta - Sanctuary Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    4x spirit sounds fun...

b:cool

10char
    Lonely man with a big heart.
  • _BaMbOo - Dreamweaver
    _BaMbOo - Dreamweaver Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    No it doesn't mean you get things handed to you. However it ruins the economy and forces many people who wouldn't otherwise charge money to necessitate doing so. Charging isn't necessarily bad. Not being able to earn decent coin without spending a lot of time doing it is bad. Making the game basically pay to play or you can't compete is a bad thing. As things are now, if you're not already 10x, you're not going to be able to afford in-game luxury items without having to charge and 2x has a great deal to do with that. That is bad.

So, your posting in this thread a lot cause you really think pwi is gonna "through the 2x switch" cause some kiddies want it? Many people on the forums are very outspoken about gold prices, packs, 2x etc etc HUGE LIST etc etc etc, dose that change pwi and their plans? For serious, do you actually think pwi will conform to the players demands? I may be wrong here, could you post some examples, please?

If you can't handle other people's opinions, you shouldn't be reading or posting on forums.

u mad? b:kiss
    edited June 2010
    So, your posting in this thread a lot cause you really think pwi is gonna "through the 2x switch" cause some kiddies want it? Many people on the forums are very outspoken about gold prices, packs, 2x etc etc HUGE LIST etc etc etc, dose that change pwi and their plans? For serious, do you actually think pwi will conform to the players demands? I may be wrong here, could you post some examples, please?

use the search button, he has better things to do
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited June 2010

Well the staff does pay a little attention to the forums and the opinions posted. Admittedly not as much as most would like, but to think it goes completely ignored is about as ignorant as thinking they actively pay attention.

It's a lot like a politician... they generally don't pay attention to what a person says, but they categorize it in generalities. Enough people write a letter complaining about something, they'll know there's a problem. However the individual complaint is only part of the general consensus, which PWI does pay attention to. Whether or not they actually act on it is a different matter altogether.

Nope. lol. You sounded mad. b:pleased
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ITS ALL ABOUT THE SPIRIT BABY. ♫

GIMME 4x SPIRIT :D

ALL ABOUT THE SPIRIT, THE SPIRIT, THE SPIRIT BABY ♫

I don't need xp. I need spirit. I don't need more drops, I need spirit!

Good idea :) Spirit is what is important. I don't like doing BHs and it does take forever without quests in instances. extra sp is good permanent too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    just wanted to say.. you may turn off 2x

i got my genie to 72lp today. thank you
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
    edited June 2010

Grats! Mine only got to 68, and I spent 24m spirit on it. b:cry
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    My genie went form 58/80 to 59/90 today b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited June 2010

I went from 48/50 to 50/60, 53/70, 55/80, 65/90, 68/100. I wanted at least 6 skills on my Zeal. b:cry
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Vaktoth - Sanctuary
    Vaktoth - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Originally Posted by _BaMbOo - Dreamweaver
    2x drops don't = everything handed to you. You still half to farm for them. Some of you folks that are complaining on this suggestion are actually trolling. Knock it off, state your difference of opinion and GTFO. Not everyone can run back to back to back to back TT runs and play 8+ hours a day like you. They are not looking for hand-outs or the easy way out. Some might be frustrated from not having the luxury of running consistent TT EVERYDAY + MANY HOURS A DAY. I'm not saying the playing field should be equaled to those less unfortunate but have some damn consideration. And STOP jumping on the "im high level and playing since '08 and know all - force my own damn opinions on everyone else cause I know better band wagon".
    The players posting on the forums don't need your pwi forum clique trolling. **** already, it's getting old. lol

your post is full of contradictions but i only highlighted the funny part

err... I don't see any contradictions, maybe with your point of view but that has nothing to do with what he said. 2x won't put items in my inventory if I don't bother to do anything at all.

And since I'm posting again... while I can't agree 100% with Michael or Rose, I get the point of their concern and still think it has more to do with particular merchanting profits than the whole community's economy wellfare, though that's something I would not like to bash on since I'm aiming to be a 100% free player. Actually, I kind of have-to-be since where I live there are no pre-paid cards and I don't have an international credit card. b:cry

Anyway, my point is not to "plz make 2x event", but that 2x exp/sp/drops is ok, it's just 2x exp/sp that suck and would be better without any 2x at all. While exp can be genie-sunked, my inventory is almost permanently full (it's already maxed before some smart a$$ sugests increasing it's size) and it doesn't help to have 3 lvl40+ genies from those tideborn quests as well as a few exp-sunk-bh's to level my skills, and additional genies cost mirages. I think I'm doomed to have quite a few suicidal dates with Jewel on the weeks to come or just stop playing until the event is over. b:angry

EDIT: somewhat what this guy said...
    Hmm double EXP without drops and grinding out Dragon Order Coins..

Ever try it?

First of I am a collector of sorts so I may want something that is not really needed leveling wise. In my case I grinded out every single coin needed to get a weapons mold called: "Mold: Fine Pataka of Bodhi" (costs 10 Silver Dragon Order Coins + 50 Copper Dragon Order Coins).

Anyway on any good weekday I would be able to fly 2-3 DQ runs (L41) on my cleric without to much trouble. Finishing those L41 quest granted me a change of 8% of getting a Silver Dragon Order Coin.
    You know which DQ items are needed and in the quantities so I won't go into details about those. To grind out those items I use a L40-ish character to optimize drop rates as too high a level the less likely to get desired drops.

If I level too fast on that level 40-ish character I am forced to utilize more genies to dump EXP in during event like this to stay around that L40-ish level and more frequent.

So double EXP without drops means more time wasted trying to stay at a level at any given time for optimal grind-time/drops ratio's.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Anyway, my point is not to "plz make 2x event", but that 2x exp/sp/drops is ok, it's just 2x exp/sp that suck and would be better without any 2x at all. While exp can be genie-sunked, my inventory is almost permanently full (it's already maxed before some smart a$$ sugests increasing it's size) and it doesn't help to have 3 lvl40+ genies from those tideborn quests as well as a few exp-sunk-bh's to level my skills, and additional genies cost mirages. I think I'm doomed to have quite a few suicidal dates with Jewel on the weeks to come or just stop playing until the event is over.

So you want double drops so you can........ empty your inventory.

Got it, I totally understand that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited June 2010

+1...................
  • Vaktoth - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010

Good one... but DQ drops stack, genies do not.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    your post is full of contradictions but i only highlighted the funny part

:p
    4x spirit sounds fun...

WTS> 18million Spirit to the highest bidder b:surrender
    just wanted to say.. you may turn off 2x

rofl....

* In terms of the rest of the post = LOL...Michael and a few others will get the simple statement of laughter b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • _BaMbOo - Dreamweaver
    _BaMbOo - Dreamweaver Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    err... I don't see any contradictions, maybe with your point of view but that has nothing to do with what he said. 2x won't put items in my inventory if I don't bother to do anything at all.

That's correct but I didn't bother to reply to her, shes just one of the many troll minions apart of the Michael and Reds pwi forum clique. She's quoted me 2-3 times already in the past hour, remember to ignore the trolls! Don't feed them or they will reproduce thus further diluting the gene pool. lol
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2010
    Good one... but DQ drops stack, genies do not.

I make good money still b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    No we "DONT" want double drops
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Me demand 1/2 drop event!
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ojsimpsonn
    ojsimpsonn Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    That's correct but I didn't bother to reply to her, shes just one of the many troll minions apart of the Michael and Reds pwi forum clique. She's quoted me 2-3 times already in the past hour, remember to ignore the trolls! Don't feed them or they will reproduce thus further diluting the gene pool. lol

yes redsrose is a troll and comes from a faction full of trolls and people who steel and **** accounts and then get them unban right reds? pro fake gm
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Whoa whoa hold on here....

Now I am compelled to respond to your post and I was going to let it be...b:surrender

1) We are setting valid arguments based off of our opinions and experiences as to why we may think that 2x is bad for the game in general. That does not make one or more a "troll," since we are inciting nothing but a chance at an opposing view point = a discussion not a troll......Forums 101 ;)

2)
    Not everyone can run back to back to back to back TT runs and play 8+ hours a day like you. They are not looking for hand-outs or the easy way out. Some might be frustrated from not having the luxury of running consistent TT EVERYDAY + MANY HOURS A DAY. I'm not saying the playing field should be equaled to those less unfortunate but have some damn consideration.

Some of us do work full-time jobs and go to school. It is possible.

3)
    And STOP jumping on the "im high level and playing since '08 and know all - force my own damn opinions on everyone else cause I know better band wagon".

No one is forcing any opinion, you however seem to be taking this a little to personal like some are attacking you. IMO this was a very fair and balanced discussion until your troll attitude decided to show up. The main opinion that many have atm is that the game has made it too easy to level, too easy to farm, too easy too...blah blah blah. You should get the gist of that...

4)
    For serious, do you actually think pwi will conform to the players demands? I may be wrong here, could you post some examples, please?

The recent Blessings....People qq'd about then instance blessings being taken away and so they came up with this compromise. The hyper stone issue....reward with a few weeks of 2x exp and spirit to "make up" for it. Do we have to keep going?

yes redsrose is a troll and comes from a faction full of trolls and people who steel and **** accounts and then get them unban right reds? pro fake gm

Another account...b:chuckle You all have no idea as to the nature of that sitution except what is in your mini-heads. Think what you will, the issue was resolved fairly and for more then a few reasons the out come was the way it was. Maybe if some of you "haters" were civil (which we know is not true) then I would be inclined to explain or help you to understand the nature of things.

PS --> Keep following me around the forums and posting things like this...There have already been threads. And level Suckaa pls....a level 46 ep is not a decent slave for anything b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    _BaMbOo didn't mention me.
    O.o'
    That be a...good thing or bad?
    b:puzzled
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vaktoth - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    _BaMbOo didn't mention me.
    O.o'
    That be a...good thing or bad?
    b:puzzled

The way things are going since last page I'd say it's definitively a good thing.

EDIT: BTW, I'm dropping this subject so good luck to those who still want to argue about it. Try not to chew to hard on each other's throat.
    edited June 2010
    ojsimpsonn wrote: »

lol. The guy who gave his account password and bank password to at least a dozen different people. Even more people had access. Half the people were girls he flirted with and then dumped when the next one came along. In all honesty, it's amazing that the account wasn't cleaned out months ago by any number of spiteful people who didn't like him and actually had access.

Besides, it's most likely just a lie. A few days later two of his accounts were on simultaneously, both with Scroll of Tome, one of which was supposedly stolen. Right after he unequipped it and logged the char off. Later he came back sans the 'stolen' item. Or maybe stuff was actually stolen. I wouldn't put it past him though.

PC stopped spending money and most likely lied about being robbed cause he couldn't afford to spend more, so he kept begging the GMs for more and more until they told him to just stop it and that he wasn't getting anything more from them.

It was also a good excuse to leave faction so he could hound another girl in a different faction. lol

The person he claimed to have stolen his gear had his account info for months, had been regularly using the account as well as borrowing gear with his permission and had returned it every time. At the time of the theft there were no less than 6 people who had the login and password that I could name.... that I was aware of. And I never particularly paid attention either.

As if anyone else who has shared account info ever got anything back. This is proof that you whine and complain enough, GMs will give you anything.