Warsoul Dagger

Options

Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Considering that CoD limits your attack speed, it kinda sucks. I'd be more worried about 4 or 5 APS at a speed that kills cash shopping barbs in 1-2 seconds.

CoD limits attack speed, not the ability to use skills. The sin just has to spam skills and they'll be able to hit with +134 Attack level without suffering from that reduction.

And... yeah, 4/5 APS with just the +104Atk level they'd get will be far more devastating than skill spam, however using skills with +134 Attack level while Demon Sparked is a one shot on any Arcane without 10k HP+. Period. (Oh, and imagine if they crit!)

Basically.. Us robes just became extinct, it was nice knowing you worldb:surrender

EDIT: This game is more about the Sins than anything else now, who votes for the name to be changed to
    "Perfect Assassins International"? xD
  • Pepper - Lost City
    Pepper - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    PWI is the international version of the PerfectWorld game released by PWE which is itself a subsidiary of Perfectworld Beijing. So it ultimately connects xD

And your post connects to what? I missed it b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Metal raging Perfect Worlds since 2007
  • _ladanum - Lost City
    _ladanum - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Warsoul was made for people to look at while waiting for a BH squad.... you're not supposed to ACTUALLY get it <.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thanks to Nowitsawn for the sig b:laugh
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Considering that CoD limits your attack speed, it kinda sucks. I'd be more worried about 4 or 5 APS at a speed that kills cash shopping barbs in 1-2 seconds.

http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/6159/61348498.jpg

so when is cheze going to get his warsoul?
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ArchAngel - Dreamweaver
    ArchAngel - Dreamweaver Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    u can access his account? :p
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

That SS of Chez has been around forever
  • Pepper - Lost City
    Pepper - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Did someone steal his gear?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Metal raging Perfect Worlds since 2007
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    Options

ofc not, some old dirt i dig up from somewhere in the forums

and even tho money is connected, the info doesnt --> look at the patch notes lol, seems like they are getting limited info from china
    edited June 2010
    Options
    woah.. so kind of him to show us his char in entirety b:laugh
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    Options
    but my friend told me something about that SS, something like what you see might not be what you assumed it to be
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ohh..patch notes? yeah..i would assume the GMs are poorly informed >.>
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Although I'm against it that deserves a Gratz at the very least. Warsoul isn't a small feat.

1: Wonder how much cash it took. Thanks for letting me play for free!^,^"

2: I have to agree... Although a magnificent weapon, what a wasted wep for a PvE server..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Something that cost that much you shouldn't get beat by anyone to bad you still can with nirvana daggers. Warsoul = waste :\

In any case it should get a gratz as the first one.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
    edited June 2010
    Options
    so when will Dreamweaver have one? b:sin
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I heard dragoonz is really close to making his.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    bind that yesterday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/6159/61348498.jpg

so when is cheze going to get his warsoul?

That's not CoD, check his defenses. He's level 101, has 35% crit, 5 APS, what the hell makes you think he'd only have 2k phys def and less than 1k mag def? That'd make him an absolute 1 shot against ANYTHING.

Also, the game is capped at 0.2 interval, it's impossible for you to get 5 APS with CoD unless you're claiming Demon Spark purifies the attack speed effect.

As far as I know, people have said that it's Frenzy that he's using there.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    Options
    That's not CoD, check his defenses. He's level 101, has 35% crit, 5 APS, what the hell makes you think he'd only have 2k phys def and less than 1k mag def? That'd make him an absolute 1 shot against ANYTHING.

Also, the game is capped at 0.2 interval, it's impossible for you to get 5 APS with CoD unless you're claiming Demon Spark purifies the attack speed effect.

As far as I know, people have said that it's Frenzy that he's using there.

how long does frenzy last and how long do you think you will last against his atk level and atk spd? =p

and you said it yourself, it is capped, but you don't know if they directly cap the attack speed or cap the interval.

and about his armor, thats jsut him without his armor.
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Options
    how long does frenzy last and how long do you think you will last against his atk level and atk spd? =p

Your point being?
    and you said it yourself, it is capped, but you don't know if they directly cap the attack speed or cap the interval.

Same applies to you though. Unless there's actual proof that that is with CoD active, then that's as good as not being CoD.
    and about his armor, thats jsut him without his armor

Again, gimme proof of that. Frenzy's effect says it adds damage and reduces defenses, that kinda looks like what's going on there. I don't have Frenzy myself so I wouldn't know.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

and about his armor, thats jsut him without his armor.

you can get 5/sec w/o armor or what, or am i missing soemthing
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you'll have to ask him, i dont know exactly what he had on at that time D:

he might have a piece or 2 on, but definitely not the full set

or he might have photoshopped it, deleting one digit off his defense.

chill of the deep lvl 10 = 30 atk level
    frenzy lvl 10 = 20 atk level

^wrong assumptions as corrected by Olba
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you'll have to ask him, i dont know exactly what he had on at that time D:

Then don't use that as "proof" for your argument if you don't even know what it's based on.

And by the way, I just got level 10 Frenzy on my genie, and it says that it reduces defenses by 100% of equipment value and gives 20 Attack Levels. Here it is. As you can see, with Frenzy, I have 20 Attack Level but my defenses are down to ridiculous levels. As for Frenzy's duration, it's 8 seconds.
    he might have a piece or 2 on, but definitely not the full set

He needs at least boots, legs, weapon, wrists, cape, tome, necklace and belt to get 5 APS. That's counting TT99 or Nirvana, so I'd bet they give more than that defense.
    or he might have photoshopped it, deleting one digit off his defense.

And why would he do that? That makes no sense.

• Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ok, you are right, he has frenzy on and his defence is reduced to him almost without any armor on.

Still doesnt explain where he get his 50 atk level from.

And mind you, I don't have frenzy or any assassin with boosted aps so I doing this from scratch. D:
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Ok, you are right, he has frenzy on and his defence is reduced to him almost without any armor on.

Actually no. Look at the in-game stats of your character. You only get defenses from armors and ornaments. That's an Assassin, so he would be using might rings, which give phys def. Also, he would most likely be using TT99 Lionheart Ornaments, which again refine to phys def. With no armors, he'd have pretty much magical defense. And he wouldn't have 50 Attack Level or 5 APS or 35% Crit either. Or 9k life.
    Still doesnt explain where he get his 50 atk level from.

20 from Frenzy, rest from shards and blessing? Stamp of Thunder gives +8 Attack Level, Frenzy gives +20. Leaves you with 22 from shards. You get 24 sockets if all of your armor is 4 sockets, so it's possible. Or he could be using one of the higher attack level blessings.

• Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    Options
    OK fine, to make it clearer, he has gears on, but frenzy has a 100% reduction which makes the defense contribution form armor 0. That is what i was trying to say in the previous post.

about the shards, I am not that sure but I think he does not have any atk level shards. Just ask him to tell you how he get it lol, i am as clueless as you are( well, maybe more)
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    Options
    OK fine, to make it clearer, he has gears on, but frenzy has a 100% reduction which makes the defense contribution form armor 0. That is what i was trying to say in the previous post.

That's what the effect says, but it doesn't actually work exactly that way. For example, in my case, it shows about 100 magic defense, but I'm wearing Demon Slaughter Belt +3, which would give me 328 magic defense.
    about the shards, I am not that sure but I think he does not have any atk level shards. Just ask him to tell you how he get it lol, i am as clueless as you are( well, maybe more)

Well, as far as I know, it's impossible to get that much attack level without sharding. Also, if you look at the screenshot, the first three statuses he has are Demon Spark, Demon Spark and Frenzy. The first is the damage buff, second is the speed buff and the third is Frenzy.

Also, if you look at the screenshot, you can see his genie in the background, right behind his character's face. One of those icons is that of Frenzy.

• Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    First of all: Accell GRATZ on your warsoul weapon =) you're .... scary o.o

Second of all: Thank you all for making me lol this early in the morning, my butthurtmeter went off the dial the moment i opened this ^^ jealousy much?:p anyhow /breakfast

Maybe you all are GLAD he didn't roll a PVP server? You'd prolly see the "Return to home" message constantly
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You all act like only poor people play this game. b:sweat
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Cuz its only the poor people posting in forums, the rich are enjoying their rank8, warsouls, nirvanas and etc etc lol

the accel didnt even post here once yet...
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Warsoul in PVE Server = Fail
    Warsoul in PVE Server in a Blue Name = Epic Fail b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)