How to make 5m coins on 1 weeks.

Aniella - Harshlands
Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Venomancer
xD i got another crazy idea..for those how are bored grind in tt.

1. find good farm place.
2.farm mats in 1-2hr
3. make sure u get 9-10 subs EVERYday in 1 week.
4. sell them 45k-50k each.- or more.
5. then after some1 have buy them..u will have 5m :D

i tried it..it work but..uh a bit boring...x*D
even a lvl 40 can be rich on this way -.-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL
Post edited by Aniella - Harshlands on

Comments

• Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    a) 5m is nothing
    b) 500k x 7 = 3.5m, not 10
    c) much more profitable things to dig.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Genius. Brilliant. Why didnt anyone think of that before?
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    cuz they maybe donw't what farm in hrs..and think it take long time^^
    na if ur lvl 40 can't do tt..so why not
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    If only I heard of this idea before, I'd be rich right now..
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    lol 5m a week.. since when is that a lot...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Aeyris - Sanctuary
    Aeyris - Sanctuary Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Sounds like a lot to me o.O

I only have 4mil
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    How to make 5 mil coin in 2 hours.

Get a minimum wage part-time job.
    Work 2 hours.
    Spend your paycheck on Zen.
    Sell gold on AH for coin.

Unless you enjoy farming mats, there's not much difference between doing RL work you dislike and doing stuff in the game you dislike. Go for the one which gives a much higher return for the time invested.
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    How to make 5 mil coin in 2 hours.

Get a minimum wage part-time job.
    Work 2 hours.
    Spend your paycheck on Zen.
    Sell gold on AH for coin.

Unless you enjoy farming mats, there's not much difference between doing RL work you dislike and doing stuff in the game you dislike. Go for the one which gives a much higher return for the time invested.

Not all what to waste their food monyzh on game!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aniella - Harshlands
    edited June 2010

its alot w u can't DO tt or cashshop as hell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2010
    Not all what to waste their food monyzh on game!
    Spending all your time in the game farming earns you zero food money. Exactly the same as working 2 hours at a part-time job and spending the money from that job on the game.

Better yet, spend 2 hours working the part-time job, spend the pay from that job on the game, take 2 hours of what used to be mindless farming time to raise a garden, and use the remaining farming time to actually do stuff in the game you consider to be fun.
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Spending all your time in the game farming earns you zero food money. Exactly the same as working 2 hours at a part-time job and spending the money from that job on the game.

Better yet, spend 2 hours working the part-time job, spend the pay from that job on the game, take 2 hours of what used to be mindless farming time to raise a garden, and use the remaining farming time to actually do stuff in the game you consider to be fun.

lol this game is free..whats poit waste alot on it? a bit is fine..but spend 400dollar - 600dollar a week is crazy..LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    OMG wow! why didnt i ever think of doing this before?
    /facepalm

farm nirvana
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Actually what Solandri said about work for some hours to earn real money then use it to buy gold is good and more healthy than work for weeks in game to earn it.

Everyone always saying "It's free, it's free, i won't spent a single penny !!" yet you waste so many to time to make money in game . .

These not mean everyone should be heavy cash shopper, best just buy some gold then sell it as starting money. Because many newbie these days struggle so much with high gold price. (which why lots of them is alt)
    And other thing to remember is there not only 1 newbie, there lots of them that will end up fight each other to farm money in game.

Always remember money = time and time = money. b:surrender
    Just like TV, radio, or website, just by playing for a long time (to work not for fun) you were actually paying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    First off, that would net 3.5mill NOT 5m.

Secondly, my time is a bit more precious to me than simply farming mats for 2hrs/ day.

But thanks for that tip.b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    There are many ways to earn 10m in 1 day. This totals up to 70m a week. 70-3.5 is 66.5m more then you'd get with farming mats.

and what solandri said works perfectly too. Or it's even better since pay per hour is better then your ingame profits an hour
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
    edited June 2010
    Everyone always saying "It's free, it's free, i won't spent a single penny !!" yet you waste so many to time to make money in game.
    Exactly. I'm always amazed and just how much work people will put into avoiding having to do work. You don't want to pay $1 for 400k coin, so you will spend 2 hours in the game doing something you don't consider to be fun to earn that 400k. Even though earning $1 amounts to less than 10 minutes working at a RL job you don't consider to be fun.

They're both things you don't find fun, and in both cases you start with $0 and 0 coin, and end with $0 and 400k coin. Why not just go with the one which costs you a lot less time - the RL job?

Remember, you're playing this game because you find it fun, not because it's free. Watching paint dry is free too, but it's not exactly a popular activity because it's not fun. So why then would you want to spend your time in the game doing stuff that's free but not fun? Your primary goal should be maximizing how much fun you have, not maximizing how much stuff you can get for free.
  • Reichle - Sanctuary
    Reichle - Sanctuary Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Exactly. I'm always amazed and just how much work people will put into avoiding having to do work. You don't want to pay $1 for 400k coin, so you will spend 2 hours in the game doing something you don't consider to be fun to earn that 400k. Even though earning $1 amounts to less than 10 minutes working at a RL job you don't consider to be fun.

They're both things you don't find fun, and in both cases you start with $0 and 0 coin, and end with $0 and 400k coin. Why not just go with the one which costs you a lot less time - the RL job?

Remember, you're playing this game because you find it fun, not because it's free. Watching paint dry is free too, but it's not exactly a popular activity because it's not fun. So why then would you want to spend your time in the game doing stuff that's free but not fun? Your primary goal should be maximizing how much fun you have, not maximizing how much stuff you can get for free.

The last two points are good, but don't you realize that jobs aren't that easy to get? And jobs, when you do have one, are for paying bills and for necessities. I have a little highly unstable babysitting job, and I buy those $10 prepaid cards from time to time (in long intervals T__T) for charms/smilies, and once or twice for a fashion or two. But lots of people either can't afford that or just don't want to spend RL money on the game. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.
    Maybe farming for 2 hours a day isn't fun, but taking months and months to reach lvl100+ is fun? Dealing with fail squads and high prices for skills that you need is fun? Things are never 100% one thing or the other. This game is fun yes, but there are some things you have to work at if you want a truly "free" and fun game experience, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with the farming approach.
    Reichle lvl7x cleric | Neithin lvl5x barb | Tigressi lvl3x veno | Etheriali lvl3x wiz | Goldeeni lvl2x sin | Lilaq lvl2x BM | Fuegai lvlx archer | Whiteney psychic not created yet >_>

Yes, I love PWI that much. Every class is awesome in their own way.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    The last two points are good, but don't you realize that jobs aren't that easy to get?

People say this a lot, but what I see are lazy people getting jobs, or people not doing things they can for income. I was in a grocery store once and overheard some employees complaining about their boss and low pay. At the time I was returning bottles and cans I'd found and was given for a total of ~$13/hr which was more than 2x what they were making.
    And jobs, when you do have one, are for paying bills and for necessities.

Cut back on bills then.
    I have a little highly unstable babysitting job, and I buy those $10 prepaid cards from time to time (in long intervals T__T) for charms/smilies, and once or twice for a fashion or two.

It takes coin to make coin, and fashion sets you back. I don't understand paying more for fashion in this game than for doll clothes in real life.

But lots of people either can't afford that or just don't want to spend RL money on the game. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.
    Maybe farming for 2 hours a day isn't fun, but taking months and months to reach lvl100+ is fun? Dealing with fail squads and high prices for skills that you need is fun? Things are never 100% one thing or the other. This game is fun yes, but there are some things you have to work at if you want a truly "free" and fun game experience, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with the farming approach.

It's not terribly fun for me. I play mostly because it's a time killer which saves me RL money so I don't have to go out and help feed the US mass murder and enslavement machine as much. As a veno grinding seems a necessity since level 101 I can't possibly keep my pets up to level w/o spending a couple hours a day grinding.

At my level, 5m should come in a day: not a week, so no to the OPs farming suggestion.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Actually what Solandri said about work for some hours to earn real money then use it to buy gold is good and more healthy than work for weeks in game to earn it.

Everyone always saying "It's free, it's free, i won't spent a single penny !!" yet you waste so many to time to make money in game . .

These not mean everyone should be heavy cash shopper, best just buy some gold then sell it as starting money. Because many newbie these days struggle so much with high gold price. (which why lots of them is alt)
    And other thing to remember is there not only 1 newbie, there lots of them that will end up fight each other to farm money in game.

Always remember money = time and time = money. b:surrender
    Just like TV, radio, or website, just by playing for a long time (to work not for fun) you were actually paying.

True

Although I careless about ingame coins now, I could just spend $50 every 2 weeks for 20 mil coins. Not a lot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Reichle - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    tweakz wrote: »
    People say this a lot, but what I see are lazy people getting jobs, or people not doing things they can for income. I was in a grocery store once and overheard some employees complaining about their boss and low pay. At the time I was returning bottles and cans I'd found and was given for a total of ~$13/hr which was more than 2x what they were making.

...ok. Not everyone goes around picking through garbage. And those employees were lame. If they can complain about a job, they should leave it or suck it up and be grateful they have one at all.

Cut back on bills then.

I have no home phone, and the cell phone is the only bill I have. So, no, I can't just cut back on bills. And for people with real jobs and real bills, I'm sure they can't just cut back on rent, internet, phone, and food bills just like that.

It takes coin to make coin, and fashion sets you back. I don't understand paying more for fashion in this game than for doll clothes in real life.

...1-3 dollars (maybe up to 5?) sets you back? and who buys doll clothes? And how is a doll comparable to PWI exactly?

It's not terribly fun for me. I play mostly because it's a time killer which saves me RL money so I don't have to go out and help feed the US mass murder and enslavement machine as much. As a veno grinding seems a necessity since level 101 I can't possibly keep my pets up to level w/o spending a couple hours a day grinding.

At my level, 5m should come in a day: not a week, so no to the OPs farming suggestion.
    ...the OP wasnt talking about level100s. She specifically said for her it's a lot because she's level40 and of course doesn't do TT.

10 characters
    Reichle lvl7x cleric | Neithin lvl5x barb | Tigressi lvl3x veno | Etheriali lvl3x wiz | Goldeeni lvl2x sin | Lilaq lvl2x BM | Fuegai lvlx archer | Whiteney psychic not created yet >_>

• LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    If you honestly have absolutely no money to spare on entertainment, it is in your best interest to stop playing the game entirely and work.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Yindra - Sanctuary
    Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Sure.

I could also shell out 1K$$$, buy a lvl 150 char or whatever the cap is, buy the best uber gear the game has to offer, throw a bit of fashion on it, and be done with the game in a week, ready to move on to the next one.

I mean, when I start buying game progress for cash, where do I draw the line?

So yes, 5M is a lot of money in PW for me. I've cracked 6M last weekend, although I can't tell whether that will stay: I still "need" to get Blacksmith to lvl 4, I don't know whether I have enough drop resources to get everything to lvl 5 and 6, and I was even thinking about taking another look at the guide and buying some skills (currently, my highest tier skill is a lvl 8 Ironwood). So the 6M are still "unsafe" :-)

I also had another 200K allocated for a baby antelope (the baby elysium fowl turned out to be not such a great thing), but since I can't get to the Sage Antelope I saved that money and instead had some grilled Frost and Proud Antelopes for supper.
    Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng
  • Nokova - Sanctuary
    Nokova - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    A few levels back i used to farm and sell wine for BH's 79 and 69, also not bad profit
    <300k per buyer but getting mats was tricky, since best spots are where mobs are level 90+
    earned a 1-2 mills that way but farming and selling wine was all i did for 3-4 days.
    FREAKING BORING and DANGEREUS way to get coins.
  • Nokova - Sanctuary
    Nokova - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Let me add this easyest coins i got was selling all class pets with my venomancer
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    x*D it don't take so long to grind..but u can also sell mats.. 2,5k each.

i farm mats in 15min..got 79k by stay in catshop..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Reichle - Sanctuary
    edited June 2010
    If you honestly have absolutely no money to spare on entertainment, it is in your best interest to stop playing the game entirely and work.

This game is called free to play. There is absolutely no obligation to spend RL money on it. And I would rather spend my RL spare money on RL entertainment. So get off your high horse.
    Sure.

I could also shell out 1K$$$, buy a lvl 150 char or whatever the cap is, buy the best uber gear the game has to offer, throw a bit of fashion on it, and be done with the game in a week, ready to move on to the next one.

Exactly. There is absolutely no need to spend all your cash on this game. Part of the fun for me is steadily leveling up without too much help with cash shop stuff.

• kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    This game is called free to play. There is absolutely no obligation to spend RL money on it. And I would rather spend my RL spare money on RL entertainment. So get off your high horse.
    games and video games in general arent anything related to entertainment? arent those made to have fun and relax? lolz... thats the most stupid post ive seen today
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    kenlee wrote: »
    games and video games in general arent anything related to entertainment? arent those made to have fun and relax? lolz... thats the most stupid post ive seen today

I think they mean strippers.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
    edited June 2010

This has nothing to do blowing huge wads of cash on the game to get uber gear.

What this is about is the most time-effective way to get from point A to point B. Point A being having 0 coin, point B being having 400k coin.

Method 1 is to spend 2 hours grinding in-game.
    Method 2 is to spend 10 minutes working at a RL part-time job.

Both get you from point A to point B. One takes 2 hours, the other takes 10 minutes. Why in the world would you spend 2 hours getting to the exact same point B when you could do it in 10 minutes?

Do you want to know why gold costs 400k each? It's because thousands of people inexplicably choose method 1. They pour hours of work into the game to accomplish the exact same thing as putting in 10 minutes of work in RL. That creates an oversupply of coin and a shortage of gold, which drives up the price of gold.

In economics, this is called a market inefficiency. The market rewards those who recognize the inefficiency and position themselves to take advantage of it. One person spends 10 hours playing the game all day and earns 2 mil. Another person who sees the inefficiency begs his boss for an extra 45 minutes of work, and spends the extra $5 in his paycheck on the game, getting him 2 mil. For seeing the market inefficiency, he is rewarded by getting the exact same 2 mil for considerably less effort.
    This game is called free to play. There is absolutely no obligation to spend RL money on it.
    Nobody is saying you have to spend RL money on the game. What we're saying is unless you enjoy grinding, you are better off, both in-game and in RL, getting a second job and spending the money on the game.

The game and RL economy would be better off too. PWE would get more income so they could better improve the game, and the RL economy gets productive work done helping it pull out of this recession. This is what they mean when they say economics is not a zero-sum game. By picking the most market efficient choice (a second job in RL instead of grinding in-game), everybody wins. You get your 2 mil for less effort. PWE gets more revenue. The economy picks up. Other people in the game grinding for coin have to pay slightly less for gold because the gold you sold helps drive down the price. (Ok, the people using method 2 lose a bit from the lower gold prices, but their loss is far, far smaller than the net gain by everyone else.)
    And I would rather spend my RL spare money on RL entertainment. So get off your high horse.
    If you enjoy the RL entertainment more than the game, then by all means spend your money on it. But that doesn't change anything we're saying. All it changes is that you would get more enjoyment out of life if you quit playing the game, spent the time you used to spend in the game working a second job, and used the paycheck to buy more RL entertainment.

In the scenario you describe, playing the game for free means you are giving up the more enjoyable RL entertainment by choosing to spend time in the game instead of working for more money so you can buy more RL entertainment.
  • Cookie_Doe - Heavens Tear
    Cookie_Doe - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    xD i got another crazy idea..for those how are bored grind in tt.

1. find good farm place.
    2.farm mats in 1-2hr
    3. make sure u get 9-10 subs EVERYday in 1 week.
    4. sell them 45k-50k each.- or more.
    5. then after some1 have buy them..u will have 5m :D

i tried it..it work but..uh a bit boring...x*D
    even a lvl 40 can be rich on this way -.-*

i thought about this already xD..wait..people do this already...

note: there are the people who dont mind the boredom and need the money then there are the people who are rich and lazy and cant bother farming mats.. you finish the rest