Current Top 5

Comments

• Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    oh jeeze, here comes the kiddo stuff, and real life. you are really bad at this. ijs b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Sorry kiddo you got a solid hold on that title.

you can't beat taboo on the forums, hes going to beat your ****

no offence intended, just look at your guys post counts lol
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Zulu and I are clearly amicable regarding TW strategies, and I commend them for their exceptional insight. Everyone knows they would win easily if they were to attack Kylin, so there is really no point in flaunting something which is already common knowledge. One should not go about flaunting greatness; simply being great in the eyes of others who can perceive it is satisfactory. We both know that going so far as to take Kylin land would be gaudy and unsportsmanlike, which could find them slipping into disfavor with their peers. I do, however, pity those who are unable to comprehend the elegance of their decision to abstain from responding to the antagonism of the undiscerning rabble.

Ur just jealous cuz ur not as elegant as zulu.

First u lose the Territory war round, next you lose the elegance round. Now u never be crowned Miss PWI.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Crescentia - Harshlands
    Crescentia - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Ur just jealous cuz ur not as elegant as zulu.

First u lose the Territory war round, next you lose the elegance round. Now u never be crowned Miss PWI.

b:chuckle

:D lol
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Erzenzia is the new forum idiot. Grats on the accomplishment.

As the current holder of that title you are not allowed to give your crown to other people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    FYI, not agreeing with what someone says doesnt make them an idiot......Saying TW is a pk war, comparing the KY vs Zulu TW record to robbing someone or the vietnam war; is possibly the dumbest things ever posted on the forums. ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Zulu and I are clearly amicable regarding TW strategies, and I commend them for their exceptional insight. Everyone knows they would win easily if they were to attack Kylin, so there is really no point in flaunting something which is already common knowledge. One should not go about flaunting greatness; simply being great in the eyes of others who can perceive it is satisfactory. We both know that going so far as to take Kylin land would be gaudy and unsportsmanlike, which could find them slipping into disfavor with their peers. I do, however, pity those who are unable to comprehend the elegance of their decision to abstain from responding to the antagonism of the undiscerning rabble.

All i got out of that was blahblahblahasskissingblahblahblah.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    All i got out of that was blahblahblahasskissingblahblahblah.
    All I got out of that was "blahblahblahIdontknowbigwordsblahblahblah."

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/satire

I swear, some people are so dense they don't even realize when you're agreeing with them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    All I got out of that was "blahblahblahIdontknowbigwordsblahblahblah."

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/satire

I swear, some people are so dense they don't even realize when you're agreeing with them.

blahblahblahneversaidwhoseassblahblahblah.

Thank you for describing yourself perfectly.

b:kiss
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Are you trying to say that ridiculing Zulu equates to sucking up to Kylin?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Vivre - Harshlands
    Vivre - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I love you
    You love me
    we're a happy family
    with a GREAT BIG HUG
    and a kiss from me to you b:dirty

won't you say you love me too?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    What is this 'res' you speak of? b:cute
    edited June 2010
    Are you trying to say that ridiculing Zulu equates to sucking up to Kylin?

are you trying to say that Santa does not exist b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    are you trying to say that Santa does not exist b:sad

Are you trying to say that the dude who got stuck in the chimney during Christmas eve was actually a burglar? b:cry
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Ur all noobs b:chuckle
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Nospheratu - Harshlands
    Nospheratu - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    He was being sarcastic! That isn't always clear in text.

And Regarding TW: Ok so Zulu sucessfully defended 4 attacks and 3 of them they won in less than 3 hours. But that doesn't mean that they would be able to take a land from Kylin because obviously you play differently when you have nothing to lose. If we were being attacked we could just full defend and Zulu would not be able to break through our defenses. Being attack wars we had to take risks and as we can see it did not pay off. That does NOT mean it was the wrong thing to do. We were simply outplayed. I say good fight but if you guys must trash talk then ehhh... I could really care less. The IQ of the average forum poster is depressing......
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    He was being sarcastic! That isn't always clear in text.

I know Nos, you Monopoly crook you!

b:angry
  • Nospheratu - Harshlands
    Nospheratu - Harshlands Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    How am I the crook? lol you're the one that won. I feel like I was hustled b:cry
    edited June 2010
    The IQ of the average forum poster is depressing......

Actually, I dont think the forums are a good place to determine or estimatee someone's IQ or RL attitudes and abilities. The conception itself of the online "alter-ego" gives the web 2.0 generation freedom to express things in a way that they wouldnt in real interaction.

One might make a point saying that "you have to be you wherever you are", but after all this is about a game.

Here's my personal and academic blog (http:/blog.pucp.edu.pe/dieter) in which I put some insights about peruvian culture and society. Its obviously not "SneakyStalk". Also, I never studied english, its not my native language, I learnt watching dvds with close caption lol, my proficiency is in spanish, in which I obviously have a huge and wider knowledge of the meaning contruction and etymology than what I have in english.

(oh boy, this is gonna be trolled) b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Anemone_ - Harshlands
    Anemone_ - Harshlands Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Actually, I dont think the forums are a good place to determine or estimatee someone's IQ or RL attitudes and abilities. The conception itself of the online "alter-ego" gives the web 2.0 generation freedom to express things in a way that they wouldnt in real interaction.

One might make a point saying that "you have to be you wherever you are", but after all this is about a game.

Here's my personal and academic blog (http:/blog.pucp.edu.pe/dieter) in which I put some insights about peruvian culture and society. Its obviously not "SneakyStalk". Also, I never studied english, its not my native language, I learnt watching dvds with close caption lol, my proficiency is in spanish, in which I obviously have a huge and wider knowledge of the meaning contruction and etymology than what I have in english.

(oh boy, this is gonna be trolled) b:thanks

I can has cheezburger?
    Who doesn't love pie!?
    edited June 2010
    I can has cheezburger?

I LOL'ed at ur EDIT reason b:chuckleb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2010

did you give scarlet your account info or something?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited June 2010

*insert troll here*
    edited June 2010

*sweats* b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Jyd_ttmats - Harshlands
    Jyd_ttmats - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    You are all **** people with low IQs because I SAY SO. Im smart, at least smarter than ya'll. My mom got me tested. That's why I spent a load of quid in game.

/nuff said
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    People throw the 'low IQ' jab around so much it's as if they themselves don't have the capability to think of anything creative.

Tu quoque?
  • Killahoe - Harshlands
    Killahoe - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    but i thought post count = IQ b:surrender
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2010

It is b:victory i r an gienus!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited June 2010

I don't know if you would get the concept of "=" if that were true...an IQ 48 is pretty low.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Maybe Embust will let me transfer my IQ into points! god i hope he will.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]