Current Top 5

Comments

• Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    sneaky actually solo'd stayne at the last part of stayne's video in kylins base.

this is actually true, I had rezzed and he basically solo-ed me...but ya i was trying to take down op dd's and clerics.
    what can i say..im squishy.
  • HazZzarD - Harshlands
    HazZzarD - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    well if u can call that a solo...because he was the only one atacking stayne at that moment but stayne was targeting RB or Nurfed, and for me if it isn't a 1v1 it can't be caled "soloing stayne" b:pleased
  • Tekkblade - Dreamweaver
    Tekkblade - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    my point was sneaky has SOME use in tw, taking down main targets in an important offense push since thailer said sneaky has 0 use in tw. you guys need to read what your guildmates are writing before making irrelavant comments
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    *Grabs popcorn*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    *Grabs popcorn*

*Steals*

MINE!!!!b:laugh

So I think

PengWINS > Mayhem > Ejoke > Crim > KD > Kylin > Zulu.

IJS TBH.
  • HazZzarD - Harshlands
    HazZzarD - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    and had to lol b:laugh I am killer discovered that pwi has forums

1.Zulu/kylin
    2.Kylin/zulu
    3.WHO CARES?!
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    my point was sneaky has SOME use in tw, taking down main targets in an important offense push since thailer said sneaky has 0 use in tw. you guys need to read what your guildmates are writing before making irrelavant comments

lol? No thx...

we don't ask you to read what all the other trolls said before posting do we?
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Stayne get off the forums and go finish that video.b:angry
    60 / 250.
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Stayne get off the forums and go finish that video.b:angry

+1.

Hard to defend your guild when you don't even know if they are members or not :P I am that lazy/careless. b:surrender

Anyway, i support ronny'z fail trollz. b:laugh
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    You know what happens when I see you? Tab one shot 90% of the time. I honestly don't even know why Zulu lets you TW. You provide 0 use to them at all. Cash shop that.
    Oh the one where Stayne focused acrelar to help bring down the catas? Stayne should've turned around and one shot him to.

If I were you Id feel fail if I couldnt 1 shot another archer with 6k hp. I mean, Rank 8 +11 and all that?
    EDIT: oh wait, 90% of the time? go put some more bucks

I guess u must feel very special, although,,, any "rich" guy could just buy rank8, +11 it and 1 shot other LA/AA.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    hmm I havent been playing lately, but I saw the last 2 TW videos and I cant really understand why ppl say Zulu>KY with such a big confidence. Someone that has done competitive TW more then 20 times should know that when you have over 60 ppl in defence and in those 60 alot of op DD included its only natural that you will win unless your oponent is far stronger then you are. In a defence war you will win if the war lasts 3 hours while your oponent will need to risk losing in order to have as many players atking as possible to break through a 60 man army and thats what makes your oponent an easier oponent when you are defending.
    Those things have been happening in the wars between zulu and KY, thats y its hard to tell which one of them is stronger cuz I believe if KY was defending with 60 ppl in a defence war, with the catas we have the war would prob last less then 2 hours unless Zulu had to move alot of ppl in defence and make it a 3 hour war. If we look at it this way we could aswell say KY is stronger then Zulu is atm, cuz from what I have seen both defences are prob equally strong but KY atk is stronger then zulu is(at least the catas).

I think only TaQQoo posted saying Zulu>KY. And for some unknown reason Devoted is trolling KY's main DDs. xD

That summarizes last 5 pages, no?
  • Thailer - Harshlands
    Thailer - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    If I were you Id feel fail if I couldnt 1 shot another archer with 6k hp. I mean, Rank 8 +11 and all that?

I guess u must feel very special, although,,, any "rich" guy could just buy rank8, +11 it and 1 shot other LA/AA.

I thought we already established I can easily take you out. While were at it I've got 10 mil saying you can't beat my "designated" cleric in a 1-1. Put your money where your mouth is.
    If rich is saying I can afford r8 I guess thats not saying much for you then now is it? Plus aren't you like 40? lol
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I thought we already established I can easily take you out. While were at it I've got 10 mil saying you can't beat my "designated" cleric in a 1-1. Put your money where your mouth is.
    If rich is saying I can afford r8 I guess thats not saying much for you then now is it? Plus aren't you like 40? lol

Just like iamkiller, the only reason you should be on this site is for the billing section.
    60 / 250.
    edited June 2010

lolumad?

ugh, Im 23 yrd old student from Lima Peru b:dirty

1st:
    Ive been rolling your "designated" cleric since both me and him were 7x lol go ask him b:laugh

2nd:
    Your designated cleric doesnt PvP, he duels in 1k streams and he's pro when he wins in duel
    his PRO PvP technique: stack ironheart and buff himself a thousand times, then click on Duel.
    Sleep target, keep casting IH, attack. LOL. What happens after that?, read point 3:

3rd:
    There, fully buffed and in duel, without charm, I rolled him
    2pqn85j.jpg
    Where's my 10mil?

4th:
    Here's the pwcalc of my gear. Not a single $ in it b:bye
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=f3399597596afc57

BTW, if u cant 1 shot me, u fail hard lol
    feel better now? is ur e-manhood bigger now? hahaha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    does anyone else think this, "if you cant one shot me, you obviously fail" comment is completely moronic? Ive read it a few times now to try and understand how anyone could be this dumb, but i got nothing. One shotting people takes less skill than anything, so your entire arguement that your skill is > his money, is completely trashed my that last comment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thailer - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    My point is I don't have a designated cleric. Way to catch that one. You are definitely in no position to call anyone fail. I'll roll you easily like a cheap cigar. Why is it always the little guys with the loudest voices? If there was even a top 50 archers guess what you still wouldnt be on it. 1-2 shots make no difference to me. In TW you are most definitely a 1 shot. In fact I think ill make a collection and put it in video format for you to see. Any song preference?
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    In fact I think ill make a collection and put it in video format for you to see. Any song preference?

Hard knock Life - Jay z
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tekkblade - Harshlands
    Tekkblade - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    if your not in the tw game, end this thread now.

dont rate guilds you may not be part of - trolling is ****, infact your ****.

/thread.
    I'm bored..b:surrender

and might look forward to making warsoul weapon too (rofl)

cashmoney/talkblade/luved by haters for my wallet b:victoryb:bye
    edited June 2010
    A. I thought we already established I can easily take you out. While were at it I've got 10 mil saying you can't beat my "designated" cleric in a 1-1.
    B: My point is I don't have a designated cleric. Way to catch that one. You are definitely in no position to call anyone fail. I'll roll you easily like a cheap cigar. Why is it always the little guys with the loudest voices? If there was even a top 50 archers guess you still wouldnt be on it

@ Taboo: fail troll with fail logic zZz "one shotting takes no skill... so u saying money > skill is dubm"

@ thailer: So, because Im a regular non cser player who enjoys the game and get 1 shot by a Rank 8 +11 I cant call anyone fail?

And ... "the little guys" LOLOLOLOL "top 50,you wouldnt be on it" LOLOLOL its fun to watch ppl's ego filled with a few pixels in which they dump thousands of $$$, so ur a big guy right? hahaha, e-peen getting bigger xD Guess u have to log in to feel special, that's very clear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Thailer - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Maybe perfect world just isn't your game man. Maybe you should stick with yahoo checkers or wordracer.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    @ Taboo: fail troll with fail logic zZz "one shotting takes no skill... so u saying money > skill is dubm"

Dislexics really should refrain from quoting others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thailer - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Just like iamkiller, the only reason you should be on this site is for the billing section.

I'm aware of that but my therapist said I need to be more social so I figured I'd double my post count then go mute again.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Sneaky would be on the top 50, but KD stole his salary for the 18 weeks prior to him joining Zulu.
  • /rael - Harshlands
    /rael - Harshlands Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Sneaky would be on the top 50, but KD stole his salary for the 18 weeks prior to him joining Zulu.

lol yes we all know his salery was stolen by taboo and his freind for thier +10. im sure by now the story is that he never once got paid.
  • Jyd_ttmats - Harshlands
    Jyd_ttmats - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    lol yes we all know his salery was stolen by taboo and his freind for thier +10. im sure by now the story is that he never once got paid.

KDherbs stole our salary ijs b:sad
    Maybe perfect world just isn't your game man. Maybe you should stick with yahoo checkers or wordracer

lol thailer, sneak touched a nerve there?
  • Thailer - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    My apologies if I gave the appearance I cared. I'll work on that next time.
  • Jyd_ttmats - Harshlands
    Jyd_ttmats - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    My apologies if I gave the appearance I cared. I'll work on that next time.

Keep it up mate. Pretend you do not care. Cya in the billing section. kthxbai

someone just told me a 8jun archer got rolled by curses? that right?
  • Thailer - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    You however have seem to taking a liking to my forums persona as well as my finances. Obsessed much? Lol ship me your mouse pad I'll sign it for you k thx bai. Is it a bad thing to lose to curses every now and then? I give credit where it's due but by all means ask him who's got the best of our recent exchanges. Post on the main or gtfo tbh
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Keep it up mate. Pretend you do not care. Cya in the billing section. kthxbai

someone just told me a 8jun archer got rolled by curses? that right?

Curses also has crazy gear so there is no shame on it and jus cuz sum1 has rank8 weapon doesnt mean this person is unbeatable. An archer with a +10 lunar weapon can pretty much kill any other archer or any other DD, but doesnt mean this archer cant be killed by another archer with +8 lunar weapon or any other DD with a well refined weapon cuz thats jus how this game works.
    edited June 2010
    true pai, crits are everything b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given