Current Top 5

Comments

• Killahoe - Harshlands
    Killahoe - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Im sorry too Taaloor, i dont know what i did wrong , carnt we just be friends b:cry
  • GayTony - Harshlands
    GayTony - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    lol, Takoda sucks, PengWINS is ok...Evoke is a joke.
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    Kokki - Harshlands Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    lol, Takoda sucks, PengWINS is ok...Evoke is a joke.

^

Zulu/KY
    KY/zulu
    Crimson
    Pengwins
    Ejoke/Takoda

Ejoke can't hold their lands, and can't take from the lowest populated TW faction on the server. so taarloor you just lost the game
    I'm famous! i'm on ecatomb
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    traitor hoe, btw i heard u brag about having all the Zulu nerds pussi whipped b:kiss

go *** urself kid, wasted my time on u.

I thought to be *****-whipped would mean you tolerate a female in hopes of getting some. I have yet to figure out how sexual intercourse works over the internet but I'll keep you posted.
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    1: Zulu

2: Kylin

3:Crimson

4:don't matter

You can argue all you want but fact is Zulu 4 Kylin 0 Defense offense if it was 1 or 2 wars that argument might be valid, But when you take into consideration only 1 war went the distance and two were finished in less than 2 hours... you really need to face facts.

TW = PK Zulu is PK its what we do. Kylin has some incredible pk'rs some of the best on HL but 5-6 people cant carry the other 64.

Hate us if you must but give credit where credit is due.
    Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Paiwizard - Lost City
    Paiwizard - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    1: Zulu

2: Kylin

3:Crimson

4:don't matter

You can argue all you want but fact is Zulu 4 Kylin 0 Defense offense if it was 1 or 2 wars that argument might be valid, But when you take into consideration only 1 war went the distance and two were finished in less than 2 hours... you really need to face facts.

TW = PK Zulu is PK its what we do. Kylin has some incredible pk'rs some of the best on HL but 5-6 people cant carry the other 64.

Winning a TW is different from winning a pvp war. In group pvp you need to survive and keep killing others as much as possible, while in TW both guilds are aiming for the towers and cristal. Zulu has been doing the easiest part of TW which is defense wars, thats y me or other KY members wont agree with u when u say Zulu is stronger until Zulu proves it by doing the hardest which is atk war. All I can say atm is you have been defending well.
    Paimage/Paigrande alt. shhhh
  • LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands
    LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    traitor hoe, btw i heard u brag about having all the Zulu nerds pussi whipped b:kiss

1. Good try at projection.
    2. You are sooooo very mature. :|
    "If God gives you lemons, then get a new God"-Powerthirst
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Ill give you credit when you understand TW.....I love when people post things that are clearly just dumb, and act all proud about it.

May i suggest a TI 89 next time, it comes with an increadible assortment of functions.....one of which is subtraction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Zulu 4 Kylin 0
    Actually, Kylin has successfully defended all of Zulu's attacks, so the score is still even.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    1. Brasil
    2. Argentina
    3. don't matter.

Just say'n b:shutup
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Ill give you credit when you understand TW.....I love when people post things that are clearly just dumb, and act all proud about it.

May i suggest a TI 89 next time, it comes with an increadible assortment of functions.....one of which is subtraction.

Rawr!! the troll is mad!! Lookout!! -hides-
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Rawr!! the troll is mad!! Lookout!! -hides-

Rawr, you still dont understand emotions do you? Maybe ill post pics of my mood ring at the time i reply for you, it might help. b:pleasedb:sadb:angryb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Actually, Kylin has successfully defended all of Zulu's attacks, so the score is still even.

1 TW was a 3 hour.
    3 TWs were done in less than 2 hours.

Translation: KY has failed to defend 3 attacks b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    1 TW was a 3 hour.

Translation: KY has failed to lose 3 lands b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    Translation: KY has failed to lose 3 lands b:bye

*sigh* if that makes you feel better with yourself, alright then b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    1 TW was a 3 hour.

Actually u r wrong, 2 TWs were done after 2 hours and other 2 in less then 2. Anyways, if it makes you feel happy Zulu is winning this TW atm. They defended 4 atks so far and it seems they will keep defending em successfully, Zulu will eventually take all lands.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Zulu and I are clearly amicable regarding TW strategies, and I commend them for their exceptional insight. Everyone knows they would win easily if they were to attack Kylin, so there is really no point in flaunting something which is already common knowledge. One should not go about flaunting greatness; simply being great in the eyes of others who can perceive it is satisfactory. We both know that going so far as to take Kylin land would be gaudy and unsportsmanlike, which could find them slipping into disfavor with their peers. I do, however, pity those who are unable to comprehend the elegance of their decision to abstain from responding to the antagonism of the undiscerning rabble.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited June 2010

:(

sorry Taarloor.. i'm sorry
    Im sorry too Taaloor, i dont know what i did wrong , carnt we just be friends b:cry

http://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae54/chelseacinema/taar.jpg

b:cry i'm sorry too Taarloor :( it won't happen again..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    http://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae54/chelseacinema/taar.jpg

b:cry i'm sorry too Taarloor :( it won't happen again..

lolz thats not me bimbo, its Taarioor with capital " i "

Now go play with ur pom-poms for all the Zulu nerds and make them feel hawt.
    b:bye
    edited June 2010
    Zulu and I are clearly amicable regarding TW strategies, and I commend them for their exceptional insight. Everyone knows they would win easily if they were to attack Kylin, so there is really no point in flaunting something which is already common knowledge. One should not go about flaunting greatness; simply being great in the eyes of others who can perceive it is satisfactory. We both know that going so far as to take Kylin land would be gaudy and unsportsmanlike, which could find them slipping into disfavor with their peers. I do, however, pity those who are unable to comprehend the elegance of their decision to abstain from responding to the antagonism of the undiscerning rabble.

Now this is epic. Liggy > Taboo b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Rawr, you still dont understand emotions do you? Maybe ill post pics of my mood ring at the time i reply for you, it might help. b:pleasedb:sadb:angryb:chuckle

O i understand perfectly. I left a huge piece of stinky trollbait out there for you and you took a big ole bite. Made u mangry writing in purdy colors and all.

And then...

I left another HUUUGE piece of trollbait in response and yup you bite again.

Hows ure mangina hon? you know they do make stuff for the smell peeee yew!!!

Now now don't punch anything :-)

<3 ya.
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    edited June 2010

So if i punch you trying to take your wallet and you kick my **** i still win and you still loose? Or even better still it didn't happen? Interesting logic u got there.

By that same logic the US did not loose in Vietnam they actually won or it never happened?

Ok sec so ure trying to say the score is 0-0? But but ... um we fought 4 times

O wait you only wanna count attacks? Yeah ok then um you have lost 4 we have lost 0 still a better record.

Funny how the tune has changed now a month or so ago all ky peeps could talk about was how they gonna own us in TW... now its but but but defense dont count.....
  • Asparagus - Harshlands
    Asparagus - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    So if i punch you trying to take your wallet and you kick my **** i still win and you still loose? Or even better still it didn't happen? Interesting logic u got there.

By that same logic the US did not loose in Vietnam they actually won or it never happened?

Ok sec so ure trying to say the score is 0-0? But but ... um we fought 4 times

O wait you only wanna count attacks? Yeah ok then um you have lost 4 we have lost 0 still a better record.

Funny how the tune has changed now a month or so ago all ky peeps could talk about was how they gonna own us in TW... now its but but but defense dont count.....

I like how you think that Ligeia is in Kylin.
    I wanna give you some good frequencies. 1710, 2.6, 2245, 3032, 400.
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    I like how you think that Ligeia is in Kylin.

Epic fail on my part. -hides-
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    lol @ Erzenzia...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    This just in...TW is like mugging someone.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Erzenzia is the new forum idiot. Grats on the accomplishment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sativa
    sativa Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Erzenzia is the new forum idiot. Grats on the accomplishment.

Sorry kiddo you got a solid hold on that title.