Definitive Tideborn sage/demon skills :3

Comments

• Crypsis - Lost City
    Crypsis - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    The sage/demon skills and new expansion, which is called something like "Fairy Magic" is still in beta test on CN-server. Ive seen like 3 different versions so far on lvl 11 skills and nothing is final, which is why you should wait going sage/demon once you hit 89+ even tho i guess it sucks not having triple spark ;/

You will how ever be able to change culti at 100+ when expansion comes out but it will cost you like 40 gold.

Also you can not just pick one and fully trust that developers will make sage/demon balanced in pvp. They almost always make 1 of the paths stronger in pvp if you look at all the other classes like: Archer, Barb and BM. And they make the other path more pve-oriented. No clue if that will also apply for tideborns, but its not worth risking anything.

So its really better to wait unless you are prepared to rush to 100+ and cash shop if you picked wrong.
  • brownflamer
    brownflamer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    The sage/demon skills and new expansion, which is called something like "Fairy Magic" is still in beta test on CN-server. Ive seen like 3 different versions so far on lvl 11 skills and nothing is final, which is why you should wait going sage/demon once you hit 89+ even tho i guess it sucks not having triple spark ;/

You will how ever be able to change culti at 100+ when expansion comes out but it will cost you like 40 gold.

Also you can not just pick one and fully trust that developers will make sage/demon balanced in pvp. They almost always make 1 of the paths stronger in pvp if you look at all the other classes like: Archer, Barb and BM. And they make the other path more pve-oriented. No clue if that will also apply for tideborns, but its not worth risking anything.

So its really better to wait unless you are prepared to rush to 100+ and cash shop if you picked wrong.

^this

Crypsis looks like he/she knows what he/she 's talking about
    PS......I'm half-joking b:mischievous
  • Oo_Rinoa_oO - Harshlands
    Oo_Rinoa_oO - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Psychic all done.
    Somehow google translation works well in psy lol

These skills had major changes;
    Soul of retaliation
    Sandburst blast

And... oh yes. psys gets AOE purify.
    but NO base damage increasing on skills as ALL other class does (the fixed damage part).
    Every single skill's damage stays the same as lvl10 unless the sage/demon effect is to increase damage.
    Soul of vengance
    Sage: Will not reduce your Mana points
    Demon: Damage reflected increased by 4% of Soulforce

Soul of silence
    Sage: Silence Time increased to 5 Seconds
    [U]Demon: Chance to Silence increased to 1.2x of level 10[/U]

Soul of retaliation
    [U]Sage: Reduces damage taken and reflects 0.5 of Soulforce (same as lvl10) and heals caster by 15% of their max hp[/U]
    Demon: Reduces damage taken and reflects 0.6 of Soulforce

Soul of stunning
    Sage: Every 4.000 soulforce increases stun time by 1 second.
    Demon: Every 5.000 soulforce increases stun time by 1 second. Stun time increased to 2 seconds.

Empowered vigor
    Sage: Reduces charm cooling time by 4 sec (lvl10 +1sec)
    Demon: Skill Healing Effects increased by 25%, Potions healing increased by 40%
    [I]For both, the parts not mentioned stays the same as lvl10.[/I]

Diminished vigor
    Sage: Increases charm cooling time by an additional 1 second
    Demon: Healing Effects reduced by 25%, Potions by 40%
    [I]For both, the parts not mentioned stays the same as lvl10.[/I]

Disturb soul
    Sage: Effect extended by an additional 3 seconds (15sec total)
    [U]Demon: channelling increasing effect increased to 100%[/U]

Soul burn
    Sage: effect extended to 10 seconds.
    Demon: Cooldown reduced by 5 seconds

Black voodoo
    Sage: Attack level increased by 25, Defense level decreased by 11.
    Demon: Attack level increased by 22, Defense level decreased by 8

White voodoo
    Sage: Defence level increased to 71
    Demon: Additional channel Time Reduction by 3% for 15min.

Spirit blast
    Sage: 20% chance to gain 30 chi (2043.6 dmg. same as lvl10)
    Demon: Earth damage increased to 2405.6

Aqua impact
    Sage: Slow effect increased to 50%
    Demon: 20% chance to reduce opponents chi by 30

Torrent
    Sage: Water damage increased to 5881
    Demon: Effect reduced by 3 seconds. (4681 dmg. same as lvl10)

Aqua cannon
    Sage: 30% chance to immobilize the target for 3 seconds.
    Demon: 50% chance for opponent to take an additional 4518.8 water damage over 6 seconds.

Glacial shards
    Sage: Immobilize effect increased by 2 seconds
    Demon: 100% chance to immobilize target.

Landslide
    Sage: Knockback distance extended by 3 metres
    Demon: 30% Chance to get an additional 50% crit rate over 4seconds.

Sand trap
    Sage: increases earth damage to 5902.5
    Demon: decreases duration to 12 seconds

Sandburst blast
    Sage: Area Effect extended to 10 metres
    [U]Demon: 20% chance to reduce target's Earth resistance by 20% for 8 seconds.[/U]

Earth vector
    Sage: 50% chance to consume no spark
    Demon: AoE increased to 8 metres

Red tide
    Sage: 50% chance to consume 1 spark only
    Demon: Bleed effect increased to x1.2 of Soulforce.

Bubble of life
    Sage: Removes any Negative effects
    Demon: Cooldown reduced by 5 seconds

Tide spirit
    Sage: Reduced channel effect increased by 3 seconds
    Demon: Increases crit rate by 20% during 15 seconds

Psychic will
    Sage: Effect extended by 2 seconds
    Demon: 20% chance to consume no spark

Aqua spirit
    Sage: Additional 5% water damage
    Demon: Critical hit increased by 1%

Earthen Spirit
    Sage: Additional 5% Earth damage
    Demon: Critical hit increased by 1%

• WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    are you sure you translated these correctly? the other translation we have onthe assassin forum, shows opposites of what sages and demons do, are you sure you didnt mix them up? usually demon has the adverse effects, while sages get a boost to something already good... rib strike/slipstream especially sound mixed up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Olivassin - Heavens Tear
    Olivassin - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    are you sure you translated these correctly? the other translation we have onthe assassin forum, shows opposites of what sages and demons do, are you sure you didnt mix them up? usually demon has the adverse effects, while sages get a boost to something already good... rib strike/slipstream especially sound mixed up.

yup, i rechecked they're not mixed up. If it's mixed, it's simulator dev's foult not mines b:pleased
  • Yishuin - Sanctuary
    Yishuin - Sanctuary Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Like i have said, are saying and will say : wait and see the official version of sage/demon tideborn's skills :). It is still in beta test so everything can still be changed.

However with this new thread im very sad for all assassins who have chosen the demon path already :p.
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    Anri_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    oh... oh wow... b:shocked

Pshh they just stole that from sage BIDS<
    Damn Psys cant leave us mages anything

TOOK OUR JOBS b:surrender

And I aggre if TB werent OP before they are a lot closer now, oh well we all knew it was coming.

We will just have to see how this all pans out, Looks like mage is a defunct class to me though. Time to grow some gillsb:cry
    Where have all the mages gone. Long time casting.
    Who altered my siggy im
    kinda scared b:shocked
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    This doesn't really make sense, maybe the Dev's are smoking something but... 150% damage increase, so they give a class with several methods of surviving instant kill shots and then give them the highest dps in the game...

Did the head of PWE just write mary sue on the board and asked the developers to form a class around that?
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Oo_Rinoa_oO - Harshlands
    Oo_Rinoa_oO - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    well, as it's been said several times, it still isn't the finalized skills.
    the 150% thinggy everyone talks about and some other numerical ones, could be checked by anyone, and it surely says 150% lol

im confident on translation as they were way easier than i expected.
    however, i translated "creating spells, release, preparation" as "channel, cast, cooldown" and im not sure if "preparation" really means "cooldown" cuz they sometimes write "cd" for cooldown.
    but other than that, it's all as it is in Chinese.
    if any chinese-talented ppl translate, itd be almost the same.
  • Tala_IaRooga - Heavens Tear
    Tala_IaRooga - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I am happy that my sin is only 68 and that I haven't had the option to chose between sage or demon yet.
    Characters:
    -Faction- RedWave

Tala_IaRooga (76) Venomancer (retired) -Marshal-

Andros_Ry (62) Blademaster -Director-

Ajaa (73) Assassin -Leader-

Arael_Mae (23) Cleric -Marshal-
  • Drizst - Heavens Tear
    Drizst - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Wow I think its pretty ****ty that demon skills went from somewhat decent to complete **** lol. but personally I would never give up my demon spark! its way too much fun with having -.30 Interval it only makes it better. Though losing rib strike kinda sucks. Oh and btw Nothings Definitive till it comes out!
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Main reason to go demon from what I've been hearing is the attack speed. Well, if you put enough time into making coin, you can make a 5 aps [sage] assassin, too.. so ._.

I <3 sin skills from that ^ stuff posted above. If those are the ones PWI implements, I'm happy.

money which you don't have :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skyxiii
    skyxiii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Lol! Many of the main arguing points to choose a demon sin switched over to the sage side in this.

-Deep Sting's sleep duration isn't increased.
    -Rib Strike STA effect moved over to Sage.
    -Demon Maze Steps no longer lasts for 20 seconds. Now it just simply increase evasion for 10 seconds.
    -Slipstream Strike IAS moved over to Sage.

Sage Power Dash = +50% critical chance
    Sage Raving Slash...Increase ATK level by 10, amplify damage by 60%?!
    Sage Dagger Devotion...150% Weapon Damage...um...lol...GG

Edit: Lol oh yeah, forgot to mention that Demon Throatcut brings the only reason why I use the skill in the first place down from a 95% chance of taking effect to a 60%. Ugh, lol. So yeah, sorry to all those people who thought that Demon sins have better skill lock combos.
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Main reason to go demon from what I've been hearing is the attack speed. Well, if you put enough time into making coin, you can make a 5 aps [sage] assassin, too.. so ._.

I <3 sin skills from that ^ stuff posted above. If those are the ones PWI implements, I'm happy.

Ummm hope you are aware that you can't make a 5.0 fist BM on these servers right? The guy on Sanctuary who claims he has it only has like a 3.33/3.86 attack speed nubcake.

You might, emphasis on might, be able to make a 5.0 Fist archer using the rank 8 shirt. But 5.0 assassin... nope.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I want to go demon on my psy by looking at these skills. I hope they are true...but the bubble of life remove negative effects seems cool...but meh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • skyxiii
    edited April 2010
    Quote:

Ummm hope you are aware that you can't make a 5.0 fist BM on these servers right? The guy on Sanctuary who claims he has it only has like a 3.33/3.86 attack speed nubcake.

You might, emphasis on might, be able to make a 5.0 Fist archer using the rank 8 shirt. But 5.0 assassin... nope.

Assassins have the same rank 8 top. Nirvana daggers have -.1 or more interval. It has been calculated many times on these forums that sins can reach 5 aps with daggers or fists.
  • kotarofuuma
    kotarofuuma Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Quote:

o.o u can make 5.0 aps bm, thats what they call the demon fist bm.. base attack speed of fist bm is .7sec. it only takes -.5 int to get to 5aps even without demon spark.. -.05 lunar cape, -.05 love up and down/pan gu creator, -.1 fist/claw, -.1 tt99 bonus (-.05 la + -.05 ha), -.05 nirvana leggings, -.1 LA or HA wrist = -.45 already, thats .7-.45 = .25 or 4APS. use genie skill and ur at 5aps.. the bm ur talking about is referring to the use of demon spark to get the 5aps..

and lol if u can make a 5.0 fist archer so can an assassin.. ur forgetting that they are built following the archers.. if archers can get the rank 8 -.1 int chest so can they..
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    @Evga, pfft I'll make it someday =<

@WitchBurner, actually, it's possible. I miscalculated one thing (Nirvana leggings have -0.05 instead of -0.1.. bah), but even then 4.0 is possible with daggers without spark or any other increase attack speed buff. If what someone said about getting both -0.1 and -0.05 on Nirvana daggers as adds (at the same time) is true, then 5.0 is actually possible.

For the lazies, here's the breakdown again:

-0.05 Lunar Cape
    -0.05 Lv6 or Lv7 interval tome
    -0.10 Ashura (TT99 LA) wrist
    -0.05 Ashura (2/6) bonus (wrist + boots, LA)
    -0.05 Lionheart (2/6) bonus (neck + belt, HA)
    -0.10 Rank 8 chest (Ocean Supreme)
    -0.05 Nirvana g15 leggings (Shadow Ashura, LA)
    -0.10 Nirvana daggers OR Rank 6 daggers
    -0.55 total interval (assuming you CAN'T get BOTH -0.10 and -0.05 on the daggers)

Daggers have 0.8 interval (1/1.25=0.8); 0.8-0.55=0.25, which is 4 attacks per second.
    IF you can ALSO get -0.05 on the daggers (along with -0.1), then that brings you to 0.2 interval, or 5 attacks per second.

Yes, it's highly costly, but it's possible. If the sin gets enough STR to use Lunar claws (Deicide), or fists, it'd be even easier.. just have to switch to daggers to use skills all the time, which might get annoying.

Edit: Meh just read the post above me xD Oh wells.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Suiten_satsu - Sanctuary
    Suiten_satsu - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Edit: Meh just read the post above me xD Oh wells.

>.< that's me
  • Baalzor - Heavens Tear
    Baalzor - Heavens Tear Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i wonder what will LA haters say for demon psychic...with that crit rate...
    pffffff.....just sick..sick sick.
    http:// fr.xfire.com/video/36f4d6/
    RUBBERBAND \o/
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    things will start to get fun once sage/demon stuff is released & people start havin them*evil grin*
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    >.< that's me

suiten <3 b:cute
    are you rank 8 yet? =P caught you making rep badges today hehe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i wonder what will LA haters say for demon psychic...with that crit rate...
    pffffff.....just sick..sick sick.

Ya man, that whole TWO PERCENT, the 50% that requires luck and lasts for one shot and the 20% that requires two sparks.... Really sick.

I'm sure wearing LA will help that crit damage go through the roof, too.
    Oh wait, wtf...
    I <3 AGOREY
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Ya man, that whole TWO PERCENT, the 50% that requires luck and lasts for one shot and the 20% that requires two sparks.... Really sick.

Oh wait, wtf...

And THAT is why this character is never going into PvP mode...too many magic users with huge damage...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • skyxiii
    edited April 2010
    How do you sanc sins level up so fast >:c. Big cheaters! b:cute
  • Baalzor - Heavens Tear
    Baalzor - Heavens Tear Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Oh wait, wtf...

longknife is long. thats just sick.
    http:// fr.xfire.com/video/36f4d6/
    RUBBERBAND \o/
  • _Krue_ - Heavens Tear
    _Krue_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    bumppppppppppppppppppppp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಸ_ಸ ~~ Drama-Sauce-Face, 50% ownership to kon ♥♥
  • Daose - Harshlands
    Daose - Harshlands Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    100% immobilize? Lucky 50% crit rate? 20% extra crit for 15 secs? Death to all lol
  • Devilblooded - Heavens Tear
    Devilblooded - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Wow this is actually stupid, i think your emulator bailed somewhere...
    actually the demon skill that was actually looking more like demon skills gone sage wtf...
    its just not stick with the other class demon/sage skill patern else rib strike that actually
    looks like sage veno soul degeneration, i prefered it in demon path too.
    another thing sage sin looked to be hard hitter in pk with slow attack rates but insane dmg good when theres many squishy around, 2 aoe + bramble rage = all AA LA down, demon seemed more single target based fast hitting decrease hp faster stealth when getting ganked
    well, nice to **** barb, but now some skill seem switched and they talking about nerfing demon spark.... wheres the logic? OH punishing the evils! that might be it =o (reference to demon)
  • AngelOfLies - Heavens Tear
    AngelOfLies - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    hehe i really want to have a lvl 89 psy now b:dirty sage vengence is really nice no mp loss while its on b:dirty but i really want demon white voodoo, -3% channeling for the whole duration of the voodoo. but sage psy is the way to go imo if these skills dont change
    Avatars: Name-Class-Lvl-Server-Guild-Activeness

AngelOfLies-Cleric-90 Sage-no guild-Not currently Active
    _CatGirl_-Veno-80-No Guild-Not Currently Acitve
    BlindingEdge-Seeker-6x-No Guild-Main
    DrawtheWaves-Sin-5x-No Guild-Active Alt