Assasin with 3 spark

Options
124»

Comments

• brownflamer
    brownflamer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Assassins will get nerfed soon, be sure of it. The fact that they can hit incredible hard even 1 shoot people w/o having to spend hundreds of dollars on refines, will not be accepted by PWI.

Like some low 9X sin popped up out of nowhere recently and hit me 4k than 3.5k than he got my nix in his face and went back into invis since i guess he didn't wanna die. But the thing is, i am heavy armor veno and i was fully buffed in foxform i even had BM buffs...meaning i had over 16000 phy defense. The assassin only had a like +4 +5 weapon.

Any un-buffed Arcane or LA user would have been a 1 shoot to this guy with a +4+5 weapon.

I mean not even Archers or Bms with +12 weapons that spent the amount of a sportscar on their character will hit me 4k if im fully buffed in foxform O_O But assassins that dont even cash shop in shiet gear hits way harder due to how their skills are created and the fact that they can spark in stealth - than attack you. So pretty sure PWI wont keep a class that dont require heavy CS - and still hits like a truck, they will adjust it b:surrender

If this^ does happen then count me back into PWI....but the question is....will this happen?
    PS......I'm half-joking b:mischievous
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It's not just sparking in stealth. it's the way assasins are made that is fundamentally wrong, and points heavily towards dev laziness- or a deliberate attempt to break the game, wich is unlikely. even the attack speed on daggers is messed up, if you take into account that a sin can cs enough interval onto his char to demon permspark, with daggers. the worst part is, assasins are broken enough to be able to permspark and still pop ultis left, right and centre.

Permaspark alone is op, permasparking with a weapon that doesnt require minorly convulted stats is op, permasparking with a weapon that benefits from your pure dex build, wich no-one else (read archers) can use, having a 3x% crit rate and being able to cast a 30% dmg increase ulti (subsea strike) while you permaspark is beyond op. The ability to start all of this from stealth is plain ****ed.

and, for the people who say it's just stealth, the ability to start it all from 35m away, with a 3 second stun (shadow teleport) is no better.
    I will ask again....WTH do you expect a sin to be like? Do you want him to go up to you and ask politely "may i kill you please?", "What i shouldn't use spark adn stealth... well of couse i wont, now lets begin" ??
    Sins=Assassins....supposed to be sneaky...they are not OP not each and every sin with triple spark owns everything. There are quite a few possibilities to ebat them (genie helps a lot)
    Just try a little harder and work for your victory..don't expect to win with just spamming skills....think a bit. Yes i am low lvl and not near the lvl of succesfull pking...not to mention not near the lvl to get triple spark, but i only see few ppl complaining...seems like the majority fares quite well against them....just get used to them and find a way to beat them...i am sure some ppl will tell you some tricks

also, to this imbecile:

read the first post noob. He said the dmg didnt even show up in his dmg log. He got 1shot, and he didnt even know the guy was there. If someone can 1shot you, and if that someone can re-create the precice circumstances to do it again (force stealth and regain a full 3 sparks) in a minute, (without needing to hit anything) your chances of killing him, aside from a massive crit (if he doesnt have deaden nerves on) are slim to none.
  • Jittery - Lost City
    Jittery - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    umm..from the developers' A&Q thread:
    http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/viewthread.php?tid=1546124&extra=page%3D1

We r thinking of nurfing sin's spark, 'spark will kick sin out of stealth'

b:sadouch

ummmmmm maybe its just me but this link seems to go to a page entirely in Chinese.....I havn't been keeping up on my Chinese reading skills mind posting a link to this page your
    talking about that's easier to find or in English? Cause id really like to see what you were referencing. b:sad
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    do i seriously have to spell it out for u? or are u a big boy...
    I said, skills knock you out of stealth in most games.

Buffs are skills.

So here's a phrase that is "included" in the above, but does not fully complete it:

Buffs knock you out of stealth in most games.

Do I need more explanation? b:surrender
  • soradono
    soradono Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This makes me wana PK some sins Samsama<----nub Archer b:pleased
  • A_Noob - Dreamweaver
    A_Noob - Dreamweaver Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This is not OP ok?

61348498.jpg
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This is not OP ok?

61348498.jpg

5 APS with CoD? O.o
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why dont you have Absolute Domain on your genie? Its instant cast, works even if you're stunned (as all genie skills) makes you immune to dmg + few sec anti stun. Enough to use WoG and pop some dmg immune pot or just gtfo lol

What? I have 9.6k HP, and in fox form unbuffed 6.5k pdef..and a sin at level 100 who uses a +7 lunar bow kills me in 1.5 seconds. There's no time to react..especially when no damage log is shown..

Sin's just shouldn't be able to spark in stealth.
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    if a lvl 100 barb can be killed by a sin 10 lvls lower in less time than it takes his charm to tick, taking into account a sin, on his own, does only physical dmg, and can only gain wiz buff water dmg and apoc pot element dmg, i do think we're seeing some serious op, amirite?

for the record, lvl 90 sins can not stack enough interval to permaspark. their weapons are not insanely refined either.

i, personally, know a lvl 87 sin (not even a pure dex build) who claims to have killed a lvl 100 barb. Even against an uncharmed barb, that is OP.
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Also, any sin over lvl 59 can get 3 sparks in 3 seconds. This alone makes them too broken to get demon spark.

I can get 399 chi without getting into combat, at all.
  • Seralyish - Harshlands
    Seralyish - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    This is not OP ok?

61348498.jpg

WOW o.0?

How u got 5 n/s?
    What lvl CoD?
    How 50 att lvl?
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    WOW o.0?

How u got 5 n/s?
    What lvl CoD?
    How 50 att lvl?
    He used Frenzy genie skill for extra +20 atk level.