Assasin with 3 spark

Options
Hellsarcher - Harshlands
Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
edited May 2010 in Arigora Colosseum
alright my archer is pretty good geared +5 4 socket 90 set +9 cape +8 boots 6.5k hp unbuffed and there is nothing i can do vs sin that 3 sparks b:surrender by the time i get to use a genie or skills etc. i am dead already some of em the dmg log doesnt even show up..and this is charmed. Sin's need to get nurfed..bad. I really dont think they needed 3 spark when the were already OP with the 2 spark + stealth b:sad
Post edited by Hellsarcher - Harshlands on

Comments

• Bellatriix - Archosaur
    Bellatriix - Archosaur Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wait, when were we able to get 3 Spark? b:shocked

Edit: Oh dear. So apparently we do.. umm.. I don't know what to say then, except, lolol wait until we get Demon/Sage skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I got a ss of acu and bella spawning.."
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    alright my archer is pretty good geared +5 4 socket 90 set +9 cape +8 boots 6.5k hp unbuffed and there is nothing i can do vs sin that 3 sparks b:surrender by the time i get to use a genie or skills etc. i am dead already some of em the dmg log doesnt even show up..and this is charmed. Sin's need to get nurfed..bad. I really dont think they needed 3 spark when the were already OP with the 2 spark + stealth b:sad

Why dont you have Absolute Domain on your genie? Its instant cast, works even if you're stunned (as all genie skills) makes you immune to dmg + few sec anti stun. Enough to use WoG and pop some dmg immune pot or just gtfo lol

If you where lvl 60-70 i would understand the problem with sins triple spark, but at 90 you should have Domain at lvl 8 at least. You should be able to stay alive long enough to get away/fly/drop/speed skill.

How ever i do agree, sins should not be able to triple spark while in stealth. They should have to end stealth if they wanted to triple spark. Was kinda how barbs could hide triple spark in tiger form before, which also was unfair.

When a class can gank you using 600% weapon dmg and 25% attack speed, and you wont even know about it until your charm auto ticks, it makes it kinda unbalanced 1v1.
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

everything +12 or sins tell you to gtfo.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Beeflump - Harshlands
    Beeflump - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nevermind, just use Faildom's tactic.
  • BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear
    BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I will ask again....WTH do you expect a sin to be like? Do you want him to go up to you and ask politely "may i kill you please?", "What i shouldn't use spark adn stealth... well of couse i wont, now lets begin" ??
    Sins=Assassins....supposed to be sneaky...they are not OP not each and every sin with triple spark owns everything. There are quite a few possibilities to ebat them (genie helps a lot)
    Just try a little harder and work for your victory..don't expect to win with just spamming skills....think a bit. Yes i am low lvl and not near the lvl of succesfull pking...not to mention not near the lvl to get triple spark, but i only see few ppl complaining...seems like the majority fares quite well against them....just get used to them and find a way to beat them...i am sure some ppl will tell you some tricks
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I have to agree with Tiger, but the sparks aren't technically combat skills (they don't put you into combat mode when used). Sparks should force you into combat mode when used or be unable to use while stealthed. Being able to suprise attack someone is already hard to beat, because you can catch someone totally offguard. Being able to spark and have nobody notice is OP. End of discussion.
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well yeah its dumb, no one can tank demon spark unless you're like 10 lvls above and have full +10 gear or if you're a vita build barb in tiger.

The fact that a sin can triple spark in stealth than chain stun you makes it rather unbalanced against all other classes. Not even a barb in human can tank demon spark unless they have uber gear. Which is why this game made it so you can see clearly when players spark, it allows you to kite/drop out of dmg range.

I think stealth and sneak attacks is just fine and sin is a pretty balanced class. My assassin is almost 85+ so i do know what they can do. But being able to triple spark in stealth will give you a really unfair upper hand.

I guess you can use domain in many cases, but its so easy for a sin to just wait til he sees you burned your genie on something else and than gank you, in that case you cant really do anything but die. You dont even have the smallest chance to fight back on any equal terms, you are chain stunned and tanking demon spark lolol its auto death
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I have to agree with Tiger, but the sparks aren't technically combat skills (they don't put you into combat mode when used). Sparks should force you into combat mode when used or be unable to use while stealthed. Being able to suprise attack someone is already hard to beat, because you can catch someone totally offguard. Being able to spark and have nobody notice is OP. End of discussion.

like archers hitting robies 5times with sparkcrits from somewhere before you even realized they were there?b:bye
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    like archers hitting robies 5times with sparkcrits from somewhere before you even realized they were there?b:bye

Your map shows them. Your T screen shows them. And assassins do the exact same thing, only with less warning, more damage, and to every class instead of just robes. Plus they can get away clean 95% of the time, and repeat it every 30 seconds or so.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Your map shows them. Your T screen shows them. And assassins do the exact same thing, only with less warning, more damage, and to every class instead of just robes. Plus they can get away clean 95% of the time, and repeat it every 30 seconds or so.

yeah there were times i watched every green spot on map whenever leaving savezone...
    but you just cant pay attention all the time when questing or diggin mats...

btw sins out of combat stealth has a 90sek cooldown or so...
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Jittery - Lost City
    Jittery - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

um.......no it doesnt. this conversation is about stealthed assassins, and when they are in stealth they do not show up in T or in radar. anyways im not sure about you guys but as a veno i just put stun attack on auto and put nix on defend and even if i cant absolute domain most of the time nix will stun assassin and i can veno stun and destroy him/her. but ya.....not sure what id do as any other class besides major CS or vit build barb...youd prollu just die rofl. But hey, its really ok because thats what sins are meant to do...ninja. If anything goes wrong with that initiall attack against a person who knows what they are doing, the sin is proly going to die. At least thats what happens with me...sin=OP ninja dmg but seriously terribad defences. Even the major CS sins ive seen in my server died to me in a few shots with bleed, etc. oh, and if they are getting away fr omyou clean 95% of the time your doing something wrong.....im nto claiming to never die from a sins ninja attack, but definitally not 95% of the time....you gotta use genie/pvp pots or something bro

AND WHY IS THERE A 95 BY MY NAME....ive been 96 for almsot 5 days now>_>
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

Sins are made for PVP end of story. We dont get in Squads easy for PVE as you QQers do and we are ok with it, you have to be ok with us killing you quick because THATS WHAT WE WERE MADE TO DO.

You Wanna Stop Dieing? Stay in SZ, Go Blue (if on PVE server) or get a Assassin Buddy or get some Heavy armor on that gear of yours lmfao.

You choose to be your class, we choose to be ours. QQ less, its just embarrassing.

Oh and to top it off, there is a way that you could keep yourself from being killed, well plenty of ways. Of course im not going to tell you because that wouldnt be good for meb:chuckle.

so.... QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    Just don't. This is your final warning.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The point is Sins can Spark in stealth and hit you with with it, and you have almost no way to react unless you're actually expecting it. Yes, Sins should get to go into stealth and hide out then attack you, but not be able to use a Spark. Boosting their attacks by 600% then being able to attack someone is massively OP.

Sparking should knock a Sin out of Stealth, or be unable to be used while in stealth. 'nuff said
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    Xegeth - Dreamweaver Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The point is Sins can Spark in stealth and hit you with with it, and you have almost no way to react unless you're actually expecting it. Yes, Sins should get to go into stealth and hide out then attack you, but not be able to use a Spark. Boosting their attacks by 600% then being able to attack someone is massively OP.

Sparking should knock a Sin out of Stealth, or be unable to be used while in stealth. 'nuff said

Then the sin would just sleep you out of stealth, triple spark, headhunt, auto attack -> dead. Same result, ijs...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Then the sin would just sleep you out of stealth, triple spark, headhunt, auto attack -> dead. Same result, ijs...

If you can see the spark you can at least counter it.. you can't do that if they spark while stealthed. You can see the spark for every other class, it should be the same for Sins.

Um.. by the way... a Sin's stun lock, if it can even be called that, is very easy to survive. "Oh no! I've been stunned and slept and sealed!". You're out in like, 6 seconds. Pop an Expel and watch the resists, or if you're a Cleric throw up Plume Shell and tank it, then just sleep them and prepare a counter attack. Sin's aren't insanely hard to beat you just gotta know what you're doing... I'd love to meet these people that let a sin kill them like that though :O
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It's no problem for a sin to sneak you till you used some genie skill, which puts your expel/domain on cooldown. ;) Or they can just stealth and wait for the expel to wear off and attack again. Expel uses up a lotta energy (Takes about one minute to regen) and domain has a big cooldown. No problem to sit that out, especially since sins can get sparks insanely fast.

And for the stunlock:
    - Two stuns, one 5, one 3 seconds
    - One 9 seconds immobilize
    - One 4 seconds seal
    - One 5 seconds sleep.

This is pretty much all you need to hold your enemy long enough, if you are clever. Sure, there are counters, but it's not as easy to laugh off as you make it sound. Even if the spark is not in stealth: What will you do if your genie is on cooldown, either trough the sin waiting for the right moment or the sin provocing you to use it and then stealth again. Then you get slept and have to watch the spark helplessly. The spark is followed by a very strong skill that stuns you for 5 seconds. A crit might even bypass your charm and kill you, without plume shell up. Then you get imobilized, while still stunned. Then you get the four seconds seal. and right before it is over, another 3 second instant stun. That is about 10-12 seconds stunlock, all while sparked. And all that is without even using the spark in stealth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Sins are made for PVP end of story. We dont get in Squads easy for PVE as you QQers do and we are ok with it, you have to be ok with us killing you quick because THATS WHAT WE WERE MADE TO DO.

You Wanna Stop Dieing? Stay in SZ, Go Blue (if on PVE server) or get a Assassin Buddy or get some Heavy armor on that gear of yours lmfao.

You choose to be your class, we choose to be ours. QQ less, its just embarrassing.

Oh and to top it off, there is a way that you could keep yourself from being killed, well plenty of ways. Of course im not going to tell you because that wouldnt be good for meb:chuckle

I do agree with this, all you have to do is think and learn how to counter/retaliate. however...

I also agree with this. Every class, although different, needs to be balanced in a way so its fair for everyone, and sparking while stealthed is not fair. ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It's no problem for a sin to sneak you till you used some genie skill, which puts your expel/domain on cooldown. ;) Or they can just stealth and wait for the exp

And if they stealth up all you do is fly up and go away. Or you know.. if you have them use an apoth that makes them visible and kill their sorry **** :P

But really.. if they stealth up why even bother... they're pretty much admitting they can't beat you on equal terms and it's not like they can say you're running. They're the one that had to go into stealth :3
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And if they stealth up all you do is fly up and go away. Or you know.. if you have them use an apoth that makes them visible and kill their sorry **** :P

But really.. if they stealth up why even bother... they're pretty much admitting they can't beat you on equal terms and it's not like they can say you're running. They're the one that had to go into stealth :3

Stealth is a skill. Using it is taking tactical advantage. It IS fighting on equal terms. Its just like saying by healing yourself you admit that you cannot beat someone on equal terms, since that person doesn't heal itself. You were the person that had to heal. Saying using stealth is unfair or admitting defeat is just stupid.

the rest see above. (I edited my last post again)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If a sin is expelled they can't force stealth btw.
  • Xegeth - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I know. That is one of the ways to counter sins. But Zanryu was talking about expelling himself to survive teh stulock (see his comment about "resist" poping up). Expelling the sun is something different indeed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Seralyish - Harshlands
    Seralyish - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I don't understand yout opinions at all...

BM <- Dragon, easy way to get 5,00 DPS with Fists, HA class, Magic/Phy./Heal Sutra o.0
    Wiz <- 1hit much times if good weap +12 undine. Sutra making no casting skills o.0
    Barb <- Best tanker ever, and what more... Armageddon make him dangerous at PK!
    Veno <- u got nix, u got all
    Cleric <- Plumed Shield, all times buffs, 28 sec sleep debuff/ 17 sec paralyze and more nice debuffs+strong heal?
    Archer <- Both Magic and Phy. skills making enormous DMG and high crit rate... Best distance in PW, Stun/Paralyze + best geniee's skills.
    Psy <- skill making faster flying (soon) +30 attack lvl (OMG -.-) buffs having choice to paralyze/stun/reflect. Immue for phy. attack... Low casting time, is it low?

And what has Sin? Less DPS than BM, LA melee (sounds fail) class, bugged skilling time (long time attacking), 1 AoE+ 2nd AoE needed 2 spark? "He has something like Dragon!" u may say... but plz wtf o.0 Dragon 100% more DMG! Sins have 30% more and cannot use with geniee skill, I think BM's +120% DMG is better than Sin's +30% isn't it? To be honest I think Sins have to have any tricks (like spark in stealth) to not be failed at all.

PS. I'm sure all class are now pretty balanced (maybe Veno with Nix Rock too much but If he payed 300$ for Herc and Nix it's to make him better - it's called cashshopper class)
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It's OP. No doubt about it. When I can one shot a lvl 100 Archer without it even showing on the dmg log... or uncharmly take down a 95+ charmed Barb... that's pretty broken. Robes don't even stand a chance, no matter what level, unless they are veno in fox form. The only thing good against it is Expel yourself. If you Expel us, Lawbreaker then GG (course not every Sin will have). AB itself won't cut it unless you can take immune damage pot right after.

I see a nurf coming and just enjoying it while I can. b:chuckle
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options

You must have terrible ping + map lag b:shocked

Also this is just a dumb discussion and i think everyone beside a few lvl 60 lowbie sins on pve-server agrees.

When you demon spark there is a HUGE glowy purple animation so that all the other players in the area knows, this guy will hurt like hell now and gain massive channeling/attack speed. It tells you to get out of dmg range/drop or seal/stun him asap otherwise you will most likely die. Developers gave triple spark a visual animation for that reason. Everything that hurts in this game normally gives you a few sec warning before it hits you, there is channeling with massive animation that tells you to gtfo, like wizards bids for example.

Assassins will hurt just as much as anyone else that triple sparks, in many cases even more since they get increased rage dmg, so obviously we should be able to see when they use before they start hammering on us with skills.

Not saying they should not be able to sneak up in stealth and gank us, but triple spark should auto knock them out of stealth as soon as use it - which would give you 2-3 sec to act before they continued with a skill. Or they should not be able to use it while in stealth. They would still kick **** tho, they can still stun than triple spark lol.
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    To the moron who said archers have longest range in game, it's a lie. sins have longest range with shadow teleport and knife throw (both 35m when maxed, so unless you are a sage archer with a +range wep)

Also, any sin over lvl 59 can get 3 sparks in 3 seconds. This alone makes them too broken to get demon spark.
  • Sint - Harshlands
    Sint - Harshlands Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    edited, hopefully you can read my full rant in previous post (not showing up for me)
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    um.......no it doesnt. this conversation is about stealthed assassins, and when they are in stealth they do not show up in T or in radar. [snipped rest]

Just an FYI, my post was talking about ARCHERS. As in, you can see ARCHERS coming.
  • Panda_mania - Lost City
    Panda_mania - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ok ive had my fare chance agenst my lvl assasins were they spark and teleport as if there in you while you stunned i mean wow thats some cool suff but 15khp is not easy to just take out i mean if i was a cleric i would be screwed assasins fial badly agenst barbs every class has its enemy assasins have very low hp if you stunn them they cant do any thing its like a cleric demon sparking me with tempast its insane now here youcome and tell us that they are an unfiar biuld yet you hit a barb with 11k hits like tampast

all classes are equal
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    all classes are equal

I have no idea why people think this simply MUST be true. It is obviously possible to design a game with unbalanced classes yet people seem to assume otherwise. The truth is that you don't need great game balance to make a game like Perfect World financially successful. This is a game where the simplest of bugs, such as cleric's Magic Shell, persist for years. The reason why bugs persist is that there is no direct financial benefit to fixing them.

Why would developers waste time fine tuning game balance when they can design new packs and other boutique items? Where is the bigger monetary payoff?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Panda_mania - Lost City
    Panda_mania - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    well yea its true but i think we all have our ways of beating each other i still think barbs are the ultimate form at 100 with all there skills as a demon i mean its insane with our damage and hp i mean you tell me how you will kill a barb with +10 armour +12wepon and 25-30k hp 1vs1 your so screwed