Perfect Horn Filter...

12345679»

Comments

• NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I'm working on the Ghost Control Quest and I need Tauroc Horns from the Tauroc Slaves. Does a full normal inventory prevent me from getting the item in my quest inventory?

lolibetudidn'tseethatcoming
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    yay your just helping flame the fire

Umm, we're going to need a category 5 hurricane to put these hot horn complaints out...b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • mulanrouge
    mulanrouge Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010

i am speechless but see this thread and actually laugh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Loner - Harshlands
    Loner - Harshlands Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I've never been so pissed about something pwi did -.- I have whispers only on all day to avoid GC/WC spam but now i have to see this.
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Umm, we're going to need a category 5 hurricane to put these hot horn complaints out...b:chuckle

how about a tsunami
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • mulanrouge
    edited April 2010
    Now your just starting a vicious cycle. b:angryb:cry wheeeeee

b:cuteb:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Psiadon - Sanctuary
    Psiadon - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Such a pain though to force it into every window with no filter option on any of them.
    Perfect Horn = imperfect implementation.
  • Kuaru - Dreamweaver
    Kuaru - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Sign me up for the anti horn campaign or whatever -.-

People can do whatever they like in world chat, I got used to drama - but when I don't have an option anymore to turn it off it's the end of funny.. b:angry

What's the sense of channels if I'm annoyed by happy rainbowland spam everywhere??

Give us back our privacy or you'll have to deal with the angry mob for a long time in lots of threads..
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    mulanrouge wrote: »

i am speechless but see this thread and actually laugh.

For a second I was like "Ha, I was right with every post leads to 2 new threads..."

To OP, well don't think so, since quest bag and normal bag arent related. But questing with a full inventory isnt that cool anyway.
  • Ghost_eyes - Lost City
    Ghost_eyes - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You people and your repeat threads are starting to grate on my nerves.

May I apologise to all moderators and GMs in advance for the sheer stupidity of some people on these forums. I'm glad I don't have your job, because at this point I would be slamming the banhammer down on the heads of every person responsible for repeat threads.

Stop beating the dead horse already.

damn, your an **** kisser if i ever saw one.

Why do you even care? the Gm's get paid for what they do, don't sweat it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Rofl.

Is that actually a quest? If yes, WIN
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FrostShadow - Lost City
    FrostShadow - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I've never been so pissed about something pwi did -.- I have whispers only on all day to avoid GC/WC spam but now i have to see this.

EXACTLY-

I Avoid common chat at all costs for that reason- and now.... =(
  • Euphy - Dreamweaver
    Euphy - Dreamweaver Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Creating a P-Horn filter would make them redundant. I think they should cost 3 gold per horn however. Or you could limit them out of Faction and Squad chats... but again... defeats the purpose.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lintsu - Heavens Tear
    Lintsu - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Are Gm`s still around becouse havnt seen much posting at all about the horn drame,
    wonder if all GM`s are send on vacation to Hornisland to have some drinks and relaxingb:cute
  • mulanrouge
    edited April 2010
    Are Gm`s still around becouse havnt seen much posting at all about the horn drame,
    wonder if all GM`s are send on vacation to Hornisland to have some drinks and relaxingb:cute

they are just getting into the office if they still have the same hours they have had for over a year.
    yay your just helping to fuel the fire

no it is more of making a point. ppl did this with the red text and now want it back. the fact is this is still new and will most likely calm down once the novelty has worn off. heck, i was the first on my server to use it and it was cute. maybe annoying after a while but tbh that is why i use vent and minimize the chat box. however..i am a wc spammer if the topic is right...lol

oh yeah and..
    mulanrouge wrote: »
    for each thread i see i will be getting 10 more perfect horns once i get in game.
    b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    yay your just helping to fuel the fire

2ue41mp.jpg

xS
    Lmao xD

You didn't SS my horn! I'm hurt b:cry
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FrostShadow - Lost City
    FrostShadow - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Creating a P-Horn filter would make them redundant. I think they should cost 3 gold per horn however. Or you could limit them out of Faction and Squad chats... but again... defeats the purpose.

Their Purpose should be nothing outside of changing font color and new smileys. They're described as making your shout stand out more. Good- keep it in world chat function though. It's very annoying while in a squad or even faction chat to have to be in constant scroll mode to see what was said. Makes staying on top of things in a squad frustrating.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I think the point that was made was that "useless chat window" was possibly going to be the chat window where shouts made by Perfect Horns appeared. This chat window could be moved somewhere out of the way where you wouldn't notice it.

Now the irony would be if this was true; if that chat window everybody wanted gone was originally going to be where Perfect Horn shouts appeared. What are the chances you would all cry for that window back now if you knew that crying for it to be removed would have resulted in this?
    what we wanted with it to be sizable, and USED for something. it wasn't being used and took up 1/4 of my screen alone.
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • StormChaos - Heavens Tear
    StormChaos - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Since they cant be blocked maybe its the next marketing ploy to raise money

Coming soon to squad chat near you:

" McDonalds Says hungrily: Enjoy our NEW Big Mac Only $5.99 at all Stores Purchase
    edited April 2010
    Lmao xD

You didn't SS my horn! I'm hurt b:cry

I blame Bale.....

e7zdx2.jpg
    Retired Sage.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Don't have to spam the forums in return. Merged all the threads Xarfox is making a central sticky atm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Calinoue - Heavens Tear
    Calinoue - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    b:cry When i say bigger friend list i mean ... more slot ....for more friends , my Friend list is full still as alway b:angry 180+ max friends? i want 700 max lol b:surrenderb:thanks
  • PsychoChickn - Dreamweaver
    PsychoChickn - Dreamweaver Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Just joining the chorus of people expressing displeasure at not being able to seek refuge from Horney chat in faction or squad chat. Okay, you can close this thread too.
    edited April 2010
    maybe make the sticky before closeing threads xD
    Retired Sage.
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It's what the military would term a "Preemptive strike."
    Granted the strategy is somewhat questionable at times, but at least our overlords are active.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.