Perfect Horn Filter...

Comments

• Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    at least give us a frikin option to turn this **** horn chat off

i feel like i want to go knock out 5 people already and ive only been logged 5mins
  • Guepard - Sanctuary
    Guepard - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    PW won't go to leave horns, but.... b:angry I HATE HORNS b:angry b:angry b:angry
  • Raikena - Sanctuary
    Raikena - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    at least give us a frikin option to turn this **** horn chat off

i feel like i want to go knock out 5 people already and ive only been logged 5mins

Agreed im fed up of the horn spam and would like an option to filter them out, as my BL is already nearly full with people who use those horns.
  • Valkyrior - Lost City
    Valkyrior - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I can see the use of the horns since alot off ppl turning WC of coz of the BS going on there, and sometimes you have messages you want all ppl to see and not just WC readers.

However, this horn function is really abused by those who gets turned on by annoying other ppl on the Internet. If im not able to talk to my friends in the game coz of the spam, i dont have any reason to play anymore, so please stop the abuse. Limit the horn use with 1 horn / day and let the abuser keep thier WC for spamming BS. And those intrested in reading BS can turn the WC on..

Or make the blacklist unlimited..
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Just give me an option to turn that **** off! I have no interest in seeing people talk childish nonsense in my private channels. It's the reason I turned off World Chat in the first place.

And insert more repeated rage from other posts here.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • OpalAthame - Dreamweaver
    OpalAthame - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I guess instead of BLing everyone who uses it, just BL those who use it over and over.
    Still not great, but it cuts the spam down a bit.
  • NoDoubt - Dreamweaver
    NoDoubt - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    just take of horn option from all chats XD and u wont see it o.o
    b:nosebleed ♥ Sexy veno ♥ b:nosebleed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    was that a suggestion to the gm's NoDoubt? Or you telling US to DO that? I'll let you in on a little secret.. YOU CAN"T.
  • NoDoubt - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    ok ok dont hit meeeeee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    lol XD

/10count
  • Thedarkrealm - Lost City
    Thedarkrealm - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I agree with just about every comment posted above this one. The horn chat should be optional, put something in the settings to turn it on and off b:angry people go to squad and faction chat to talk to their squad or faction and/or to avoid spam...
  • NoDoubt - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    *spams with horn* muahahaha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NoDoubt - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    im already 86 why it shows like im 85 ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    forum glitch, reselect your avatar it'll show your true lvl
  • Lenaura - Sanctuary
    Lenaura - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Please give us option to turn off the horn!!! Its annoying. I have frozen my chat window so I dont have to put up with it but miss out on faction chat because my BL is full.
  • OpalAthame - Dreamweaver
    OpalAthame - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    NoDoubt... Thats the effing problem. We CAN'T take it off the chats. Nothing we can do but BL them.
    There is no horn option to remove. Did you read what we have been saying? It is in all our chats and there is no way to filter them or remove them.
  • ugysekell
    ugysekell Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    My blacklist is full. I just don't play anymore. No one will force me to read spam! No one! Now I'm gathering my faction, we're gonna try an other MMO together lol. I'm glad I didn't waste much money on this game.
  • kerenta
    kerenta Posts: 44
    edited April 2010
    ugysekell wrote: »
    My blacklist is full. I just don't play anymore. No one will force me to read spam! No one! Now I'm gathering my faction, we're gonna try an other MMO together lol. I'm glad I didn't waste much money on this game.

*clings* I'll follow you, bro. Plus all actives in faction wanna come. They are on MSN, they don't wanna play lol. Mark found a new game for us already. Congrats PW, you're gonna lose half of your playerbase (if not more) b:laugh
  • Meganator - Dreamweaver
    Meganator - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Wow, horns are by far the most irritating thing I've experienced in this game. Please GM's, tell us that you are working on a solution!
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Complain moan and ***** all you want. Initial spam is expected its the first day everyone wants to try them out a few times. Get over it

its stupid to blacklist people who use them..............

How about you let the newness set in and then you won't have a problem with it.

They won't lose players except the already immature ones which to them I say good riddance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pepperofsage - Heavens Tear
    Pepperofsage - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF PW LET US BE ABLE TO TURN OFF THE HORNS LIKE YOU CAN WITH OTHER CHATS!!! b:begb:surrenderb:beg
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Not been online long enough yet to experience the spam, but to be frank it's not going to be anything new.

People could already talk in world chat using cyan and green; confusing enough if you don't have that blocked. The fact I have never once turned WC means I can ignore the drama without much of an issue.

Once the hype of a new way to spam the server dies down, the spam should settle down too, until in the end it's the same jack **** spamming with horns that would also spam in WC anyway. Give it a day or two.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dreadbow - Heavens Tear
    Dreadbow - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    GMS

Are you listening? You need to fix the horns so they don't show in Faction Chat set so they only show in common, trade and world chat. In the last hour the spam coming through because of the new horns is starting to build my black list very large. Or maybe just have it so black list can be unlimited.

Are you guys reading the forums, do hear us, do you even care?
  • Dreadbow - Heavens Tear
    Dreadbow - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    GMS

Are you listening? You need to fix the horns so they don't show in Faction Chat set so they only show in common, trade and world chat. In the last hour the spam coming through because of the new horns is starting to build my black list very large. Or maybe just have it so black list can be unlimited.

• LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    wow....glad i'm not playing right now <.<

But if it's as bad as everyone says.....Yeah, i'll probably have a thread very soon >.>
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    GMs can't fix this problem so stop pestering them - if they could they would have done so by now. And there are already flame threads/posts concerning this issue.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    1) Double post that is exactly the same as a response you posted on a larger thread about the same topic.

2) Repeat thread.

3) Enough repeat threads about this which practically make this a spam thread, too.

Seriously, you complain about spam on the game, but you're starting to spam up the forums with the same god damn complaining. Go and whine and rant about it in one topic, please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Edit// Ninja'd by Airyll. XD

I whole heartly agree with you, but I don't see the point of this thread. You already said the exact same thing in the topic that has already been made about the subject.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • GrYnnAn - Sanctuary
    GrYnnAn - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    GMS

doubt it.

Block list full. The faction has minimized the chat window and is now using chat rooms instead. Problem is that only 30ppl can be in chat rooms..
    But We rather have that slight inconvenience, compared to trying to use a faction chat that is full of spam.

For a while there was little activity with the horns.. But 20min ago a few thousand PWI playing Americans woke up ready for work/school.. I just closed the game.. b:surrender
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Can anyone provide a SS of Perfect Horn in action, for those who can't get on until this evening?

But yeah, we need a GM response to this. Can they change this at all?

I want to believe PW didn't put out a "hey, if you give us monies you can't be silenced!" button.... >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
This discussion has been closed.