"What is a pet btw eh?" - Lol.

Comments

• XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver
    XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'm completely speechless.

At 85, even if you have oracled, you still have seen other venos around. Come on. You probably seen low-level venos around attacking with a pet.

I'd say it's a purchased/given account too. Or a really, really stupid player.

Or a stupid player with a purchased/given account...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Due to constant PMs: I'm not German, sorry folks D:
  • Cenminator - Dreamweaver
    Cenminator - Dreamweaver Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    so.... how do i go about getting one of these "pets"?
  • Samsoul - Lost City
    Samsoul - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    you go to this place on the map and you see these purple kitty thingies, theys called marbs. you go up to it and whack it with your magic weapon (no spells cause this decreases tame chance by a bazillion) and then you stand there till it whacks you to 5 hp and press tame

b:cute
    Samsoul - fail psychic of Lost City!

...I will melt your brain... and decrease your IQ by 150...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    oh boy... i'm just happy i don't have to deal with this kind stupidity at my lvl... if i have too.... i'll find another squad... easier....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Marian_anna - Heavens Tear
    Marian_anna - Heavens Tear Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    My issue with this whole thing is the fact that I'm a melee veno (uses axes) but even I don't die that fast O.o Any idea what her hp is? And another thing to point out, even THOUGH I'm melee I have pets just for the sake of soloing bh runs just to lure, I never use them for anything else. So in other words me and that veno are almost similar except for the fact that I know what a pet is and I DON'T use foxform -_-'
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    A pure heavy melee veno that is level 85, doesn't know how to survive yet, and didn't oracle? I don't believe it. First of all, if they leveled correctly, they would know at least the learning steps in surviving. 1) Metabolic boost 2)Soul Transfusion 3)Foxform to get extra defense if in dire need 4)Bramble hood 5)Tree of Protection from genie 6)Lucky scarab in attempt to stun 7)If you haven't killed it by now. Learn the freakin' build!

-.- Kitty has spoken.
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    My issue with this whole thing is the fact that I'm a melee veno (uses axes) but even I don't die that fast O.o Any idea what her hp is? And another thing to point out, even THOUGH I'm melee I have pets just for the sake of soloing bh runs just to lure, I never use them for anything else. So in other words me and that veno are almost similar except for the fact that I know what a pet is and I DON'T use foxform -_-'

WTF? ok i've always been curious about veno who uses axes... WHY? you can't even use any skill when you use an axe and not magic weapon, what advantage could you possibly have?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Samsoul - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    I think its simply to enjoy the game, its a game!

Tbh I think venos look amazing with axes and all heavy armor. :3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    WTF? ok i've always been curious about veno who uses axes... WHY? you can't even use any skill when you use an axe and not magic weapon, what advantage could you possibly have?

All I can say to you is that you do it your way and I'll stick with mine. I don't need skills to back me up or a pet. Another thing is DO NOT TELL ME TO BE A BM. I have done it, didn't like it. End of story.
    edited March 2010

More survivability. If pet dies, you don't have to run around in circles freaking out. And you hotkey weapons.
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
    edited March 2010
    All I can say to you is that you do it your way and I'll stick with mine. I don't need skills to back me up or a pet. Another thing is DO NOT TELL ME TO BE A BM. I have done it, didn't like it. End of story.

I like youb:victory

-**** doubly- My bad >.>....
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Zzoeyy - Dreamweaver
    Zzoeyy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    just something to think about with all these high levels who don't know what they are doing. i started this psy to see how fast i could level with hyper xp stones. in three hours doing nothing but grinding mobs at x12 xp i was lvl 49. it is amazingly easy to level now and entirely possible to hit 85 without ever learning anything about your class. only thing that really stands out to me in the op is that this fail veno didn't ask about pets. if they really were new and didn't know why wouldn't they want to learn how to make things easier? its most likely some cash shop ho that just wants to be a jerk more then be wrong.
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    I think its simply to enjoy the game, its a game!

Tbh I think venos look amazing with axes and all heavy armor. :3

they may look amazing... but still... do you know how funny is it to see a heavy armour veno with heavy axe coming towards you in tw? and you just one shot them... cause not only do they have no range skill, they have even less hp and magic defense.

lol, i'm curious as to why. but if you say you don't need skills or pet to back you up. and i don't say there is anything bad with your way. i just don't see how it would be a benefit or fun or better in anyway.

plus look at this. heavy veno + axe without skills is like having a bm and just not using it's skill. The only difference is, you actually have a chance to use your skill if choose to, unlike a veno carrying an axe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Samsoul - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Some say the switch to mag weps, but I wonder how low the wep is if they can wield axes to their level O.o

Do any of you pure melee mancers want to give me your base stats so I can play with PWI calculator?

PLEEEAASSEEEE? b:cute

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    they may look amazing... but still... do you know how funny is it to see a heavy armour veno with heavy axe coming towards you in tw? and you just one shot them... cause not only do they have no range skill, they have even less hp and magic defense.

lol, i'm curious as to why. but if you say you don't need skills or pet to back you up. and i don't say there is anything bad with your way. i just don't see how it would be a benefit or fun or better in anyway.

plus look at this. heavy veno + axe without skills is like having a bm and just not using it's skill. The only difference is, you actually have a chance to use your skill if choose to, unlike a veno carrying an axe.

I happen to have pretty good hp and I fought high level magic users before and didn't drop too easy -_-
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    More survivability. If pet dies, you don't have to run around in circles freaking out. And you hotkey weapons.

the assumption is made that she actually uses magic weapon on occasion when needed. But judging from her post it doesn't seem to be the case.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    the assumption is made that she actually uses magic weapon on occasion when needed. But judging from her post it doesn't seem to be the case.

Only magic I use is for summer sprint and bramble guard and hood. I do NOT use magic for anything else.
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    how.. and i seriously mean HOW the hell can you be so stupid.. dam that veno really sucked, wondered how the person got to 85.. or even figured how to download the game.. man really..
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Samsoul - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Base stats NOWWWWWWWWWWWW!?!

please? :<

i give kitties cuddles.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    More people who fail, insisting that everybody else failed, because truth hurts.

However, an 85 veno not even knowing what a pet is?

This person needs to be hounded off the server. Even the most fail oracle and Hyper noobs I have ever met were not this stupid. That's a kind of stupidity that should be reserved the most idiotic, ridiculous and moronic fools who you should world chat about and tell people about their stupidity and fail because god forbid somebody else needs to put up with such ridiculousness.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Some say the switch to mag weps, but I wonder how low the wep is if they can wield axes to their level O.o

Do any of you pure melee mancers want to give me your base stats so I can play with PWI calculator?

PLEEEAASSEEEE? b:cute

You're thinking of AA/HA
    I use weps for stunnning and decreasing magic defense so I hit harder with my magic if I want to stack posion or whatever.

http://pwcalc.ru/my/?char=69cc4eb9e50a0507 for lv100 >.>
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Samsoul - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    I bet you feel better after that, Airyll. b:cute

I need to learn the smilies.. i just keep using the same one T_T

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    You're thinking of AA/HA
    I use weps for stunnning and decreasing magic defense so I hit harder with my magic if I want to stack posion or whatever.

http://pwcalc.ru/my/?char=69cc4eb9e50a0507 for lv100 >.>

I have never touched a magic weapon =/
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I bet you feel better after that, Airyll.

Actually I'm not sure whether I want to laugh at the sheer stupidity I read about, or whether I want to cry about it. It's really that bad.

I stick to what I said. People need to be warned of this veno, his/her idiocy, and then they need to be forced to reroll, get a clue or just generally hounded off the game because that... is a pure disgrace to all melee venos.

I personally don't get why melee venos just go melee. I fully understand heavy/robe venos but the melee veno is beyond me; that's just my personal opinion. However, that veno there is a disgrace to every single one of them. D=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    I happen to have pretty good hp and I fought high level magic users before and didn't drop too easy -_-
    Only magic I use is for summer sprint and bramble guard and hood. I do NOT use magic for anything else.

good hp? i'm almost pretty sure you have no points into magic right? in order to have good hp and carry around a heavy armor and axes. unless you have crazy refine which i doubt at your lvl. and didn't drop too easy? what is your definition of too easy? with or without bramble hood? any veno with bramble hood won't get drop easily -.-

and omg... why didn't you just play a bm? at least that way you can have access to aoe stun and aoe skill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010

Again that's AA/HA

HA pure melee does not use magic weapons. I use barehand and just upgrade skills.

It's just our way of playing the game. It is really insulting to say re-roll when the build is actually working for someone.
    I have never touched a magic weapon =/

I'm melee with you not HA/AA >.> I don't use one either.
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    so the only question i have is how are you better compared to a bm who play axe? since magic spell damage are base on your int. Your magic damage must be really really bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Samsoul - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    ah thanks Kitten!

it's taking a decade to load due to the bazillions of nosy people.

I ASKED FIRST!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Samsoul - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    And im guessing if one used a DDing pet like a scorpian or those new LOTR rip-offs the overall damage would be more?

Kind of like a fist bm?

maybe i'm just wierd though.

EDIT: **** DOUBLE POST. i really like you mods. b:kiss

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    good hp? i'm almost pretty sure you have no points into magic right? in order to have good hp and carry around a heavy armor and axes. unless you have crazy refine which i doubt at your lvl. and didn't drop too easy? what is your definition of too easy? with or without bramble hood? any veno with bramble hood won't get drop easily -.-

and omg... why didn't you just play a bm? at least that way you can have access to aoe stun and aoe skill.

#1. You don't need points on magic to use the brambles and summer sprint.
    #2. This is JUST a game. I don't see anywhere saying I can't do what I'm doing and if there is some sort of "rule" let me see it cause I doubt there is any -_-'