"What is a pet btw eh?" - Lol.

JollyJaguar - Sanctuary
JollyJaguar - Sanctuary Posts: 431 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
I got invited in a 2-3 the other day. Pretty decent squad, one other veno (besides me). She was lvl 85 and HA. So we entered the dungeon and after a few mobs we got to the running adalwolves. I grabbed the first one with herc, and didnt grab the 2nd one cause we also had a barb in squad. The veno however, started attacking it before the barb even got there and died. She died in 3 hits, pretty fast. Then she started insulting the clerics, saying they failed their class because they didnt heal her. Me and the archer tried to calm her down and we went on. The rest from the squad was a little bit ahead of us (me and the veno) and there was one adalwolf left, the one you usually dont kill because you can walk around it. She managed to get aggro and as soon as I saw that I send my herc in to help her, but it was too late and died again. Here's where I notice she didnt have her pet out. She continued insulting the clerics and kicked all of us out of squad. I felt sorry for the clerics cause they didnt do anything wrong so I whispered her defending the clerics.

here's the convo:
Part one.
Part two.

Note: I do know that I should fear veno's who fight without a pet, cause they know how to play their class. And I have alot of respect for any veno who manages to survive without a pet, ive been trying it myself but so far only works on lvl 75 mobs or lower xD. But this veno is just pathetic.

Edit: Since my ss's arent read-able heres the typed version:

Me: It's not the clerics who fail, its the veno without pet who cant stay alive
XXX: Did the clerics even heal me once? No.
Me: You didn't have your pet out smartiepants
XXX: What's a pet btw eh?
XXX: Clerics dont know HEAL
XXX: And I dont know a pet
Me: LMAO ur a veno and u dont even know what a pet is?
XXX: No... those 89+ clerics dont know how to heal
XXX: Im only lvl 85 o.o
Me: Only? You get a pet at freaking lvl 5 XD
Me: You fail
XXX: No I didnt o.o
Me: Reroll please
XXX: I lvled all by myself
Me: Hahaha
XXX: Why?
Me: Your funny :D
XXX: Yes thank you
Me: You see, we veno's have shared damage. The physical ones from our pet and our own magical attacks. it's why we dont hit as hard as wizzies.
XXX: Huh?
Me: We are half tank half DD
XXX: No o.o I use pure melee
Me: Well then dont complain about dieing
XXX: And u see, the clerics are healers, but they cant
Me: They arent babysitters. U gotta do some of the work urself
ME: Besides, the second time u died they were out of range.
XXX: So stop arguing
XXX: Huh? Really?
Me: I will, once u apoligize to the clerics
Me: Cause u called them fail when they r not.
XXX: They aint clerics, they are wizzies with metal damage.
Me: They res'd you like they were supposed to.
XXX: No they wont (Actually I have no idea why she said this, cause they did)
Me: maybe they missed a heal, but we veno's die fast. Cant blame them for that.
XXX: All clerics are mofos ******
XXX: Huh? Then who do I blame? You? Me? The mob? The barb? tell me.
Me: You blame the clerics
XXX: Who would you blame?
Me: You. for not having a pet.
XXX:I dont think you have an answer
Me: I just told you, you're a lvl 85 veno who doesnt even know what a pet is. Thats just fail
XXX: Can u tell me what a pet is and how I get one?
Me: Find a mob that has a green face next to it. Then take its health down, dont kill it. Press tame mob and u get an egg in ur inventory. take the egg to the pet manager and hatch it. then press "p" and click "call" to get ur pet out.
XXX:Thank you for info, now go teach the clerics what heal is, ok?
Me: Clerics are supporters, not babysitters. You should be able to keep urself alive.
XXX: Cant I get a heal once again? I cant make a mistake twice that means. If that is then u are a god. Oh hail u great god of the untamed. (Still dont get what she means with that, any suggestions?)
me: And you claim the clerics cant make mistakes, lol. Maybe you shouldve asked them nice
XXX: They didnt make mistakes, they did it on purpose. They had 6 seconds to heal me and they didnt.
Me: yea right, cause every cleric would like to see his TT squad die right?
XXX: Next time they had 5 mins and they didnt even come.
Me: They were busy with boss
XXX: No they werent, they were at 2nd ring o.o
Me: Ok fine, then it was cause you called them fail clerics. Im not gonna heal anyone who insults me, its ur own fault.
XXX: It is my mistake, I dont have prediction ability. U have prediction power and that's why ur god. So it aint my fault, its ur fault who created me as a veno and not as a god. Blame GMs :P (Wtf? lol)
XXX: So tell me, why did u call me fail?
Me: Cause ur a lvl 85 veno without even knowing what a pet is. Thats fail. We veno's are based on our pets.
XXX: who are u to say that?
Me: its what we veno's do
XXX: Its not on veno's pets n *****. Im asking who are you to call me fail, and tell me not to call them fail.
Me: Um.. im a veno who DOES know how to play her acc?

And after that its just me repeating that the clerics didnt fail.
*Doesnt feel like typing anymore*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by JollyJaguar - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    can hardly read the chats u posted b:surrender
    but omg... that is horrible...
    I mean.. if you see people of the same class using a pet you start to wonder right O.o

I gues that person oracled up... else people in bh would have told her I think...
    O.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Skimi - Dreamweaver
    Skimi - Dreamweaver Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    its impossible to read all that blue text
  • JollyJaguar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Ah ill just write it then, hold on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    She's obviously a noob in the truest sense of the word. Get over it lol D:
    b:dirty
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I honestly think I'm dumber for having read that. It's like the sheer stupidity of that Veno leaked into my brain... I think we all can agree one thing here... THIS is why Oracles are bad. Say what you will about Oracles in general, but this, more than anything else, proves you actually have to play the damn game to understand your class.
    edited March 2010
    I honestly think I'm dumber for having read that. It's like the sheer stupidity of that Veno leaked into my brain... I think we all can agree one thing here... THIS is why Oracles are bad. Say what you will about Oracles in general, but this, more than anything else, proves you actually have to play the damn game to understand your class.

You take the words out of my mouth b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Skimi - Dreamweaver
    Skimi - Dreamweaver Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    thats a nice one...need bookmark this page XD
    it definately goes to 1st place in "fail top"
  • Flickerfae - Sanctuary
    Flickerfae - Sanctuary Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'd suggest that veno roll a cleric, just so she knows how hard it is to keep suicidal venos alive... but then some poor party would be subject to a fail cleric, and that can be a lot more fatal than a fail veno. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Ignoring my main for alts since early '09
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ^ Once before i meet a funny cleric. She was lv 8x if not wrong.
    She helping my squad on BH 39.

Everything looks normal until the tank (barb) asking for defense buff. (vanguard spirit)
    The cleric say there no defense buff and what she give was enough for TT 2-2. b:chuckle
    What i think next is oracle user. b:chuckle (of course the squad fail in no time)
    The cleric then saying my squad were fail squad. Another funny thing is when the barb died she yelling on squishy psychic to not run away from 6 mob. (yet she not trying to take agroo or healing)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Fries - Dreamweaver
    Fries - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Me: It's not the clerics who fail, its the veno without pet who cant stay alive
    XXX: Did the clerics even heal me once? No.
    Me: You didn't have your pet out smartiepants
    XXX: What's a pet btw eh?
    XXX: Clerics dont know HEAL
    XXX: And I dont know a pet
    Me: LMAO ur a veno and u dont even know what a pet is?
    XXX: No... those 89+ clerics dont know how to heal
    XXX: Im only lvl 85 o.o
    Me: Only? You get a pet at freaking lvl 5 XD
    Me: You fail
    XXX: No I didnt o.o
    Me: Reroll please
    XXX: I lvled all by myself
    Me: Hahaha
    XXX: Why?
    Me: Your funny :D
    XXX: Yes thank you
    Me: You see, we veno's have shared damage. The physical ones from our pet and our own magical attacks. it's why we dont hit as hard as wizzies.
    XXX: Huh?

I don't even know what to say...i'll just leave this here
    Facepalm.gif
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited March 2010
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:victory That's Epic FaCePaLm Fries !!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    *scratches her head a bit* Please tell me this Veno wasn't using Axes and didn't know what Fox form was either? Seriously, regardless of your armor build you're STILL a magic user and you should always have at least an NPC set of Magic gear, or put Magic shards in your armor. *cough* This seriously is sad. I am a Heavy Armor veno and the only time I fight without my pet is when he dies and I don't run away. Thats honestly the only difference in me and a normal caster Veno is a lot of times theyh ave to run when their pets die. I realyl don't understand that venos state of mind, lol. I have been full heavy armor for a long long time now, and I would never blame a cleric when I get killed on my own accord.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
    edited March 2010

You mean its me who fails by telling this pretty funny story? b:surrender
    Cause Im the one rambling here :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Araya_Souren - Sanctuary
    Araya_Souren - Sanctuary Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i can't believe someone like that is higher than me..
    i guess it's typical for games that promote rl money spending
  • Kaneharo - Dreamweaver
    Kaneharo - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I... I don't even know what to say to that. This was considerably worse than the BM who asked me if I had a herc...
    (☞゚ヮ゚)☞
    ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) Pew Pew Pew!
    Quotes of Awesomeness:
    "that word, "solo". i don't think it means what you think it means." - LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i can't believe someone like that is higher than me..
    i guess it's typical for games that promote rl money spending

It's actualyl not hard ot level in this game even without the useage of RL money. Any idiot (and let me stress that point) can point click and whack something until it dies. Especially it is a lower level then the person. HOWEVER, I also suspect that they individual was acting more dumb then they were, they just didn't want to look like an idiot for not having a pet out and dying. So, okay lets blame the cleric cause we all know it's their fault always for everything. GG
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Dont think that veno was the original owner of the account.

Prolly her brother or friend or whatever that played it and got bored and gave it to her. Most likely she had several pets but she didn't know how to press "P" to see them lol.

No one that leveled a veno to 85+ can miss the pet feature b:surrender Actually no one that played this game to 85+ can miss that venos is a pet using class. So im pretty sure she just started playing after being given the account.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    you'd think that usually a player who has inherited an account from a friend or sibling is meek and willing to learn. he/she wouldn't make an **** of themselves like demanding heals then rage kicking the squad because that player now has to uphold the friend/sibling's reputation. then again maybe i'm wrong.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Morath - Harshlands
    Morath - Harshlands Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    looooooooooooooooooooooooolb:laugh too funny wat an idiot for a veno and i thought venos were smart onesb:chuckle
  • Lilanella - Heavens Tear
    Lilanella - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    /facepalm
    I smell oracles. b:beatup
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Actually, this kind of fail goes beyond just oracles. Even oraclers need to get to lvl 30 or so before being able to use them, so if it was just oracles, the veno in question would have at least had the most basic knowledge of the class. No, I suspect this is a case of purchased account. The veno could have bought the character off someone else and, not knowing about the pet, never checked to see if there already was one. No evidence to back that up, obviously, but a fail this great takes someone who has never played the game before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Weesa - Heavens Tear
    Weesa - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    A BH party i was in recently came to my mind after reading this post.
    two level 7x veno's (one herc'ed) a level 7X barb. two physics in lower 70's.
    And one level 69 cleric, it was to be her FB.
    when we got to the first boss mr. barb said since we have a cleric i'll tank, hey sure no problem. first red flag, cleric didn't buff any one. second red flag cleric was dealing damage to mobs like every one else.
    Veno number one lures boss down to barb to take agro and barb does his job keeping agro, cleric don't heal. (full party wipe as herc couldn't pull agro from any one as they kept dealing damage) Cleric goes back to town. comes back rezzes everyone. number one veno lures boss down again, barb takes agro. cleric (tries) to keep barb healed, we watch as she spams well spring and iron heart on the barb but he dies any way. herc managaes to take agro this time. cleric rezzes barb and we finish off boss.
    then we ask cleric why she didn't tab , she said "what is tab?' some one ask do you have call to duty quest? What is call to duty? is this for your FB? Yes and my culti.
    why didn't you tab then? cause i'm leader. If this is your Fb you have to be leader. OH O.o
    so yeah this isn't to take a shot at clerics but this is what i ran into as recently as two days ago.
    as the party went on some one asked "ok who's duel boxing?"
    it was at this point the cleric said it was 2am where she was at and had to leave.
    so yeah three of us figured she was either power leveled, oracled, or hypered up. and had no clue what she was doing.
    any other thoughts about this?
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    It's actually very easy for people unexperienced in MMOs and playing alone to make this sort of mistake. Barbs are a good example, as high survivavibilty and low damage encourage newbies to try for "DD" builds and such. Players like these get set on their ways because they seem to "work" for grinding, however unefficient. Noobs are born when instead of rethinking their roles and playstyle, this people become deffensive and hang on to their own ideals of what the class should be. Another good example is AA Venos that refuse to get rid of some Dex they may have statted at lower levels and even go out of their way to procure +crit as an equipment bonus.

Now, on the old days most of these people got weeded out at the 3x-4x range. An 8x Veno without a pet is the most extreme example of stubbornes i've ever heard of. He/she probably did make it that high a level through BH and the general neglect many players demonstrate towards "DD" classes may have been responsible. I've often posted about how people don't really expect much from Venos and how this allows bad players to simply coast along without improving. I went on a BH69 run the other day with two other Venos. As usual i was the only one Amping, and the sad thing is that i didn't even bother asking them to help me. It really isn't worth it to have a fight over it anymore, especially when you realize the rest of the squad really couldn't care less...

That Veno the OP describes is nothing but fail... But in a way every Veno that squaded with him/her and did not say a word about her platstyle is to blame.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Fail veno, but fail OP too for being such a rude moron to them about it. Gratz for sinking to their level. =/
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    failboat.jpg
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Actually, this kind of fail goes beyond just oracles. Even oraclers need to get to lvl 30 or so before being able to use them, so if it was just oracles, the veno in question would have at least had the most basic knowledge of the class. No, I suspect this is a case of purchased account. The veno could have bought the character off someone else and, not knowing about the pet, never checked to see if there already was one. No evidence to back that up, obviously, but a fail this great takes someone who has never played the game before.

My exact thoughts as soon as I read 'I lvled all by myself'.
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear
    BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    wow....just....wow.
    never thought such things are even possible. speechless!
  • Showboat - Dreamweaver
    Showboat - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I think that HA veno needs to watch some of my walkthrough videos here in the beginner's guide section...http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=662192
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Samsoul - Lost City
    Samsoul - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Ohjesus. I hope you booted her **** fast LOL. Damn, I give up on this generation of players. :(
    Samsoul - fail psychic of Lost City!

...I will melt your brain... and decrease your IQ by 150...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]