The Cursed [New Race]

Options

Comments

• Yuae - Dreamweaver
    Yuae - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I really like this idea, i just think it has a few kinks to iron out.

1. I dont think anyone besides venos should have pets. So maybe just something like a spirit that protects them. A soul or something. Looking like a cool black or white cloud, depending on how that person is handling humanity? Like red names. The person's protecting cloud going black. Along those lines. Just an idea.

2. Orbs? As a magic classes weapon? Isnt that a little TOO close to the psychic? I like the blindfold thing. Stick with that. And maybe to cast certain spells, they take the blindfold off and their eyes like glow for the spell.

3. I think you need to put in a little more thought about the mounts. Beasts are really an Untamed thing, and the wing idea is already done with two races. My suggestion is that they could rise up on a cloud of smoke or dark aura or something along those lines.

Other than that, I really like how you are going with this. You just need to think about the weapons and the mounts a little in my opinion. And then you'll be fine. I like how you are thinking about the appearance. I love the idea of a darker race. The Cursed FTW!
  • jokerxdude
    jokerxdude Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    It isn't like a veno pet. The pet only attacks when the Night Hunter's health is low. Other than that, it's a show-off pet. It is a guardian already and auto-attacks when the master is in danger.

We changed the orbs to soul fragments to add creativity in the mix. It will be the first caster class with ammunition. I'm thinking the ammuntion can contain different status effects like +1% cric and such. When out of ammo, they can still cast but their power is lower. If the spell is spammed it may glitch the blindfold on and off so robably not with the taking off and on.

And I'm still thinking about the mounts. I like the cloud idea, maybe that can be a mount in itself?

Thank you for your input.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Want a darker race? A race fighting for their humanity?
    Go here
    > pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132 You know you want to.

Anime! Anime! Oh PW Anime!
    Coming Soon...
  • Yuae - Dreamweaver
    Yuae - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Cool. I like it. I also think its really cool that you just dreamed this up. You have some great ideas. Keep it up is all I have to say.
  • jokerxdude
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Thanks. I didn't think of everything though. Others from the forum contributed. =D

Hopefully I can get more help on it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I really like this idea, i just think it has a few kinks to iron out.

1. I dont think anyone besides venos should have pets. So maybe just something like a spirit that protects them. A soul or something. Looking like a cool black or white cloud, depending on how that person is handling humanity? Like red names. The person's protecting cloud going black. Along those lines. Just an idea.

2. Orbs? As a magic classes weapon? Isnt that a little TOO close to the psychic? I like the blindfold thing. Stick with that. And maybe to cast certain spells, they take the blindfold off and their eyes like glow for the spell.

3. I think you need to put in a little more thought about the mounts. Beasts are really an Untamed thing, and the wing idea is already done with two races. My suggestion is that they could rise up on a cloud of smoke or dark aura or something along those lines.

Other than that, I really like how you are going with this. You just need to think about the weapons and the mounts a little in my opinion. And then you'll be fine. I like how you are thinking about the appearance. I love the idea of a darker race. The Cursed FTW!

*coughs* *coughs*

First of all, welcome to this thread.

1)Think of certain class-restricted pets => skill branches. Has nothing to do with veno pets.

2)Since we developed the "orb" idea, it has not much to do with Soulspheres.
    BTW taking blindfold on/off... that's just so unnecessary and costs too much time to implement and so on...

3)Mounts. As I already said, Im suggesting shadow beasts, which have absolutely NOTHING to do with untamed pets. => Drakes <- wings. Astral Shadow Wolves <- no wings. And clouds... to be honest, that's just... .... ick. Spirit Beasts are great :)

OR for mounts:

Morphes.

Let them morph into raven, spirit wolves, etc. => cash shop items, equip them to gain that special form = problem solved ^.^

-Silvy
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    jokerxdude wrote: »
    We changed the orbs to soul fragments to add creativity in the mix. It will be the first caster class with ammunition. I'm thinking the ammuntion can contain different status effects like +1% cric and such. When out of ammo, they can still cast but their power is lower. If the spell is spammed it may glitch the blindfold on and off so robably not with the taking off and on.

I think it would make the class itself TOO overpowered, if they could use their weapon without ammunition, think of archers. Also when casting a skill, eyes behind the blindfold should glow or so, flashing on...
  • Aseroth - Heavens Tear
    Aseroth - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    how about instead of blindfolds they can wear rings that contain shards of their soul?

and instead of wings they have a dark aura to fly around in eh?

and instead of ammunition they can use mp for their primary attack like it could cost 1 mp for each attack. that way each time u attack u can medetate to reload and maybe the ability to use more mp to make it stronger!

but we have just enough to start with the race...how about we think up the village?
  • Crematory - Lost City
    Crematory - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Well all the story sounds very good, I like it but think a bit more on these characters roles.
    I dont see much use to create another damage dealer class.
    1. Blademaster = DD
    2. Wizzard = DD
    3. Archer + DD
    4. Assasin = DD
    5. Psyhic = DD

I believe that all of u have waited a lot in center of Arch in a BH squad and didnt find cleric or Barbarian.
    My opinion is to make a Heavy tank class and a healer class or summoner class (Necromacer) with different skills and buffs.
    Would be much easier for all the ppl to find squads and do dungeons or quests that cannot be soloed.
    It was just an opinion so dont acuse meb:victory
  • jokerxdude
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I think it would make the class itself TOO overpowered, if they could use their weapon without ammunition, think of archers. Also when casting a skill, eyes behind the blindfold should glow or so, flashing on...

The glowing may give Devs headaches to do, but I put it in. And magic classes can go barehand using magic so that's why I don't want to cripple them. Their attacks will just be lower than as with ammunition. Make the ammunition so they have to go back to town to get it, but if still being attaked, can at least finish the monster with spamming magic.

Aseroth, good point. We have to think of the village too. The dark aura could be a misty cloud. =D There will still be mp cost for using skills. Is it ok is I call their territory the Ying Yang Realm and their starter town is Whispering Sands, to add Silvychar's? Or should I switch it around? Hmm... Ying Yang can be the major city. It's you two's choice.b:victory

Crematory, the Night Hunter I'm think goes more towards heavy armor. They can be a tank/DD and contains the power to summon when in trouble. And the Shadow Specter is a healer/DD type. I'm going to add Blood Share as a skill so it has more appearance as a dark cleric but not necessarily a replace cleric. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Is it ok is I call their territory the Ying Yang Realm and their starter town is Whispering Sands, to add Silvychar's? Or should I switch it around? Hmm... Ying Yang can be the major city. It's you two's choice.b:victory

Hmm hmm... Ying Yang.... dunno if that fits to the Cursed :/ Hmmmm

But yeah to Whispering Sands as starter area.

What about Fallen Dreams as major city?

Fallen Dreams: An ancient city, sunken into sands, contains buried dreams, culture, history of the Cursed, a ruined place, with ruins and old temples, there the Cursed are spending their damned lives now.

And we need three more mini cities for the starter area. Mh, Barrow Cemetery as first mini town (many tombstones and such *coughsUDcoughs*), second mini town something uncreative... Sandstorm Village?^^ And third Sunken Hopes.

Well and the area around Barrow Cemetery is Cursed Orchard, around Sandstorm Village Dunes (<- short and to the point, huh?^^) and around Sunken Hopes God's Hatred, and near God's Hatred is the fb19 of the Cursed: Desert Grave

Phew, it's hard to invent area names ^.^

Do we need anything else`?

-Silvy
  • jokerxdude
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hmm hmm... Ying Yang.... dunno if that fits to the Cursed :/ Hmmmm

But yeah to Whispering Sands as starter area.

What about Fallen Dreams as major city?

Fallen Dreams: An ancient city, sunken into sands, contains buried dreams, culture, history of the Cursed, a ruined place, with ruins and old temples, there the Cursed are spending their damned lives now.

And we need three more mini cities for the starter area. Mh, Barrow Cemetery as first mini town (many tombstones and such *coughsUDcoughs*), second mini town something uncreative... Sandstorm Village?^^ And third Sunken Hopes.

Well and the area around Barrow Cemetery is Cursed Orchard, around Sandstorm Village Dunes (<- short and to the point, huh?^^) and around Sunken Hopes God's Hatred, and near God's Hatred is the fb19 of the Cursed: Desert Grave

Phew, it's hard to invent area names ^.^

Do we need anything else`?

-Silvy

I love your ideas. I changed a few pieces though. They want to built their hopes of one day breaking from their lust of evil. So their major city would have to have a less gloomy name.

We need a starter town and some more places in general for the whole area. Not towns, but just places. Hmm... Village of Glass?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I have to say I'm liking this race more and more. A cleric like person that has a blindfold and ammo and a heavy veno-like person with meleeb:dirty. Keep up the good workz
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I love your ideas. I changed a few pieces though. They want to built their hopes of one day breaking from their lust of evil. So their major city would have to have a less gloomy name.

We need a starter town and some more places in general for the whole area. Not towns, but just places. Hmm... Village of Glass?

Starter Town? If Im not wrong, there aren't any starter towns D: Just the starting areas, like Northern Pass n such...

So let's take Whispering Sands as starting area?

And more random places:

The Dunes

Sandfalls

Deathrush Valley

anything else?

-Silvy
  • Bunny_blues - Heavens Tear
    Bunny_blues - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i hope give more char slot in the start then .......... b:surrender
    Well the other side will be opened eventually, why not start? Anyways, what about a race that is darker than any of the other races. Perhaps a race that was part of the Wraiths that are fighting for their humanity. No one knows of the race because they just parted from the other wraits and are still trying to decide right from wrong.

General:

[Territory] Whispering Sands

[Main City] City of Utopia

An ancient city, sunken into the sands. It contains hopes and dreams of the Cursed to one day seperate themselves from the nasty wraiths they once called their brothers. It is still in the building process, looking ruined with ruins, caves, and sandy temples, there the Cursed are spending their time building their new home.

Territory Description:

-Waterfall of Fallen Dreams

-Barrow Cemetery
    This place is where the Cursed buried their friends and family. This is also the place where the rest of the Cursed chose wraith ways over humanity. (Filled with wraiths and damned souls)

-Yin Yang Realm (Fb 19)
    The Cursed now has the choose between right or wrong. Defeat the monsterous beast Aktu (Gargoyle? Undead creature?). Aktu will try to persuade you to go to the evil side. You must destroy him and bring back the bag of souls he has taken.

-Sandstorm Village

-Sunken Hopes

A sandy beach that contains a wrecked ship trapped in sand from long ago.

-Pan Gu's Hatred

A sacred place that shows evidence of the flood (Grand Canyon like).

[Mount] Undead (Dark) Beasts/Clouds (Thunder?, Firey?, Ice?)/Broom?

[Meditation] (Arms folded/Claws over eyes) and appearance changes (Like Tideborn but fitting to the race)

[Eye Color] Naturally Red/Yellow

[Skin] Paler or Darker than other races

[Face Appearance] Fangs when smiling

[Hand Appearance] Claws

Classes

Night Hunter [Vampire?]

Armor: Light/Heavy

Armor Appearance: Black/Dark color

Weapon: Whip (Made of Dark Energy)

Description:

The Night Hunter came from the wraiths, but have been given the freedom of choice. This class of the Cursed is a melee class that deals in close-range combat. Night Hunters have tricks up their sleeves to cause an opponent's downfall, especially when they can summon their own to the playing field. Their attacks are quick and deadly. If you are in their way, you better make way.

Skills:

-Bloodshed

Cost: Mana drain
    Description: Slice through the air with incredible speed, attacking all enemies within a 10 meter radius. Deals base damage plus 1% of weapon damage every 20 mana points. Also adds # damage.

-Calm Night

Cost: Chi/Spark
    Description: Takes a random negative effect off a friendly target upon success.
    Some effect can not be removed.

-Call for the Grim

Cost: Chi
    Description: When health is half-way or lower, summons a great wraith (Depends on location: Air, land, water) to the player's side. The wraith will attack until health is full.
    Note: It will be set to an all-class setting for other times in gameplay.

-Dark Bite

Cost: Chi?
    Description: Takes a bite out of the opponent, making bleed damage and transferring health to oneself.
    Leveled skill determines amount of damage and health gain.

Special Quests:

-Level 8

Name: Loyalty
    Description: You must learn loyalty before recieving it. Upon completing this quest, you are ready to gain a great ally that will be there when you are in trouble.

Reward:

3 choices of pets [Exclusive to this class]
    These will be available if pet bag is open.
    The first one in pet bag or the one in hotkey will be auto-summoned upon pressing Call of the Grim

One of each:

Air

-Blazing Dragon egg

-Vicious Bat egg

Land [Recommended (For starters)]

-Dark Saber egg

-Razor Chain egg

Water

-Wrath-filled Shark egg

-Squid of Abomination egg

Shadow Specter [Zombie/Spirit?]

Armor: Arcane

Weapon: Blindfold
    Ammunition - Small soul fragments (Animation: Five small flames twirling in a vertical circle in hand/Throws one upon every spell cast)
    Without Ammunition - Magic Attack is less (Animation: Hands face down with strings dangling from palm/Does same hand motion as with ammo upon casting)

Description:

One class of the Cursed race is the Shadow Specter. They have evolved from the wraiths and tested between right from wrong constantly. They are impressive when it comes to dark magic. This class is known for their charms and enchantments. The Shadow Specter contains the ability to walk pass a wraith without being harmed if they are in their "wraith-like" state. Cross them and you are in for many curses.

Skills:

-Dark Illusion

Cost: Chi drain
    Description: Turns into a wraith-like state with the ability to not gain aggro. Wraiths higher level than player's current level are uneffected by the illusion.

-Dark Whisper

Cost: Mana
    Description: Creates a dark aura around friends. Deflects magical attacks given by attackers. Reduction varies on leveled skill.

-Magical Mirror

Cost: Spark/Magic
    Description: Makes a mirror for # seconds and if hit by an opponent, reflects full/half/part of attack damage to them plus #% of your magic damage.

-Friendly Swap

Cost: Magic
    Description: Tranfers friend's mp to hp if friendly target's health is low.

-Shadow Gaze

Description: Stuns/Silences the opponent for # seconds upon success.

-Pulling Strings

Cost: Magic/Chi?
    Description: Sends threads of string around all enemies, immobolizing them for # seconds within a # radius.

-Quicksand

Description: Calls on the earth and does # earth damage.

-Blood Share

Cost: Magic & Hp
    Description: Sacrifice # hp from oneself to heal a friendly target by #. The amount of hp sacrificed will lower upon leveld skill.
    Note: Can not be used on oneself.

-Dark Ritual

Cost: Magic & Hp
    Description: Sacrifice half/part of your hp to ressurect a friendly target. The amount of hp sacrificed will lower upon leveld skill.
    Note: Can not be used on oneself.

-Dark Call

Description: Call on the darkness within to heal oneself by #.

Feel free to add guysb:victory
  • jokerxdude
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You're right lol. It's because of that Battlemark Village, I started thinking of a starter town. xD

I made it the Dunes. Thank you

And holy-b:shocked
    You didn't have to quote the entire first post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Oh my God O.o

Well... uhm, cool, now I dont have to go back to the first page to read the first post XD

Anyway, since we're done with the areas, we should think of skills of the classes.

In General we need at least 36 skills:

2-3 initial skills
    2 lvl 100 skills
    1-2 Mastery skills
    1 race specific passive skill
    2-3 lvl 59 skills
    2-3 lvl 79 skills
    20-22 "normal" skills (buffs, debuffs, heals, damage, aoe's, special damage skills, pet skills)

So, for the Night Hunter I've thought about 2 initial skills so far:

Crack of Whip:
    Deals X amount of base damage + weapon damage (+ additional damage)

Scourge (in reference to your Dark Bite skill <- should be a later obtainable skill thou):
    Causes the target to bleed, deals X damage

And for the Shadow Specter:

Painful Sigh:
    Deals X amount of magic base damage + weapon damage (+ ammunition of weapon)

Dark Call (in reference to your "Dark Call" skill):
    Heals target with amount of magic base damage + weapon damage, has a chance of 2% (increased with every level) of dealing a crit heal. (<- wouldnt that be awesome?)

Thats it so far,

-Silvy
  • jokerxdude
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Makes sense. I'll add them.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    wow O.O ilove it!

can anybody here draw what they would look like?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    wow O.O ilove it!

can anybody here draw what they would look like?

I would, but Im not good at drawing human-like creatures D:
  • jokerxdude
    edited March 2010
    Options
    A very bad edit of a male Tideborn: ShadowSpecter

Though if you stand a bit away from the screen it looks ok. xD

I'm glad you love it.b:pleased

I hope we can get someone to draw them.

Edit: Also comes in Female: ShadowSpecter_Female
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • Kyrozoan - Sanctuary
    Kyrozoan - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    this does sound pretty cool, but i think they should be sort of a spirit class like the Ritualist in Guild Wars. basicly with spirits that could dd and other party wide support spirits which would make everything a lot more interesting O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kyrozoan:84:Barb
    MagicWaffle:73:Wizard
  • jokerxdude
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Thanks. I think we got the dd/tank/summoner/healer parts.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    A very bad edit of a male Tideborn: ShadowSpecter

Though if you stand a bit away from the screen it looks ok. xD

I'm glad you love it.b:pleased

I hope we can get someone to draw them.

Edit: Also comes in Female: ShadowSpecter_Female

ROFL xD

Well, bandages are rly cool, maybe let them look a bit like undeads, too... or what about dark poisonous fog around them...?
  • jokerxdude
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I don't know about undead undead looking. We don't want them to be ugly.b:sad I am bad for making effects. We need a real artist.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hm, looks like this thread is slowly dying away.

Anyway, I made up my mind about mounts again... and as I already mentioned (no one seems to have noticed it), what about letting the Cursed "morph" into beasts to fly?

Those "morphes" arent skills or so. Let's say you've a "Morph Sculpture X", equip this into your flying gear slot, and you'll change into that form instantly when clicking on flying. (Morphing may be surrounded by black fog, for a milisecond)

The common starter morph sculpture would be:

"Bat Sculpture" - Turns you into a giant bat (0,5 normal ms, 1 hasting)

Cashshop mounts would be:

Vulture (1.0 ms) giant vulture... surrounded by pest fog, flies and such...

Pegasus Form (1.5ms) - Ick. But I think some ppl might like it. Nuff' said.

The Bird Roc (2ms) (yeah prolly too similiar to the untamed version... make it more special or so, white with blue glowing eyes, glowing claws)

Azrael's Sculpture (2.5ms)
    Morphs into the archangel of death (=> fully black armoured knight (female/male) with closed visor = glowing red/black eyes and giant black wings (to differentiate to winged elves)

Raphael's Sculpture (2.5ms)
    Same like Azrael's, only the "good" version => white wings, golden/blue eyes, white armour)

Morr
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hm, looks like this thread is slowly dying away.

Anyway, I made up my mind about mounts again... and as I already mentioned (no one seems to have noticed it), what about letting the Cursed "morph" into beasts to fly?

Those "morphes" arent skills or so. Let's say you've a "Morph Sculpture X", equip this into your flying gear slot, and you'll change into that form instantly when clicking on flying. (Morphing may be surrounded by black fog, for a milisecond)

The common starter morph sculpture would be:

"Bat Sculpture" - Turns you into a giant bat (0,5 normal ms, 1 hasting)

Cashshop mounts would be:

Vulture (1.0 ms) giant vulture... surrounded by pest fog, flies and such...

Pegasus Form (1.5ms) - Ick. But I think some ppl might like it. Nuff' said.

The Bird Roc (2ms) (yeah prolly too similiar to the untamed version... make it more special or so, white with blue glowing eyes, glowing claws)

Azrael's Sculpture (2.5ms)
    Morphs into the archangel of death (=> fully black armoured knight (female/male) with closed visor = glowing red/black eyes and giant black wings (to differentiate to winged elves)

Raphael's Sculpture (2.5ms)
    Same like Azrael's, only the "good" version => white wings, golden/blue eyes, white armour)

Morr

That would be awesome but then how will they fight regularly in the air?

btw for meditation make their hair long and white. I looked up Chinese Vampires and got info.
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    That would be awesome but then how will they fight regularly in the air?

btw for meditation make their hair long and white. I looked up Chinese Vampires and got info.

Thats a point, lol. Well I'd say, with their fists/claws ^.^
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Thats a point, lol. Well I'd say, with their fists/claws ^.^

Maybe they can ride mounts like actual bareback or morph like you said only like half morph. So maybe part bat but not all bat. Maybe let them glide in the air with mist or somethin... idk
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Maybe they can ride mounts like actual bareback or morph like you said only like half morph. So maybe part bat but not all bat. Maybe let them glide in the air with mist or somethin... idk

Hm, but half-morphs would be a problem then, for instance half-morph into bat, wouldnt that be a Cursed with bat wings? And I admit, fighting while morphed could be a problem... maybe with less animations... only seeing the skill effect on target...
    Or better stick to the good ol' "Cloud mount" idea or normal beasts... even if that looks like a untamed rip-off :/
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hm, but half-morphs would be a problem then, for instance half-morph into bat, wouldnt that be a Cursed with bat wings? And I admit, fighting while morphed could be a problem... maybe with less animations... only seeing the skill effect on target...
    Or better stick to the good ol' "Cloud mount" idea or normal beasts... even if that looks like a untamed rip-off :/

Wait! I just got an idea. What if its a minion carrying you. Say like a reaper is the driver and your char is in a boat. Or your pegasus idea and it pulls the flaming chariot your char is in.
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
This discussion has been closed.