Marriage: Change Chi embrace system is immoral, psychological trauma

12346»

Comments

• Werian - Sanctuary
    Werian - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Lols, even thou im married ingame and i dont let other guys to carry me, same does my hubby, even thou i know he has carried someone else, its totally fine. This is perfect example on addicting game so much that u cant let others have your girl/guy to be touched ingame, This is still a game and the easiest way to get chi is to hug or ask from veno to give spark. No one should get offended by that.
    ~I'm standing in shadows looking how new heroes to rise and how old ones fall like me, long forgotten, waiting people to remember them. If only I would have strength to rise again~
  • Beatrixxx - Lost City
    Beatrixxx - Lost City Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    allso... i think i should be able to 1 hit hh 3-3 mobs and bosses cause sometimes they put immoral thoughts in my head so if i finish the runs in only a couple mins alone it would be much better.........................
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    There are so many jokes that I could reply to this with...I think I'll just leave it b:chuckle

I could reply to quite a few of yours as well... b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I could reply to quite a few of yours as well... b:bye

Was kidding, don't be mad :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
    edited February 2010
    Was kidding, don't be mad :<

I don't get mad over silly things whether there may be some semblance of truth involved. :) b:chuckleb

allso... i think i should be able to 1 hit hh 3-3 mobs and bosses cause sometimes they put immoral thoughts in my head so if i finish the runs in only a couple mins alone it would be much better.........................

Do you know Zerhee? He solo'd full 3-1 squad with bloodpaint.
  • Beatrixxx - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Do you know Zerhee? He solo'd full 3-1 squad with bloodpaint.

yea u me kazahana daisy and many others with cv claws can do that easily if we has sin buffb:dirty

edit: our charms would be ***** a bit more then zerhees unless we get +1x refines as well but it is doable
    edited February 2010
    yea u me kazahana daisy and many others with cv claws can do that easily if we has sin buffb:dirty

edit: our charms would be ***** a bit more then zerhees unless we get +1x refines as well but it is doable

Oh, I don't have enough refines or =int gear to pull that one off yet. And, Zerhee is sitting a bit over 13k if my memory serves correctly (certainly over 12k), and he didn't need to pot from what I understood. D: My claws are only +5... I so regret refining my GX to +10... such a waste. :<
  • Beatrixxx - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Oh, I don't have enough refines or =int gear to pull that one off yet. And, Zerhee is sitting a bit over 13k if my memory serves correctly (certainly over 12k), and he didn't need to pot from what I understood. D: My claws are only +5... I so regret refining my GX to +10... such a waste. :<

yea without potting itd be hard to survive... and i feel for you +10ing ur gx im not even takin my cv claws past +6(current) because itll be lost when i reforge to nirv... think about how ath feels he got +12....
    edited February 2010
    yea without potting itd be hard to survive... and i feel for you +10ing ur gx im not even takin my cv claws past +6(current) because itll be lost when i reforge to nirv... think about how ath feels he got +12....

Well, I don't feel so bad about the GX. After all, even with Nirvana, GX are pretty much still end-game unless you can buy all your raptures yourself. At least with our faction runs, warriors would be the last on the list for a weapon upgrade except for fists. Mainly because even with G15, axe skills are so slow that their effectiveness won't warrant the cost in time or passing up an upgrade that will be more effective. In TW it doesn't really matter what axes ore refines you use, since you're mainly stunning and dragoning.

Nirvana weap is only a dream... at least the pants are a relatively easy goal.
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited February 2010

OMG I have found my new favorite song......excuse me while I go show it to eveyone I knowb:laugh
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Dark_Exile - Raging Tide
    Dark_Exile - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    OH MY GOD FLAME TIIIIIIIIIIIME :P
    Seriously when did pwi turn into Oprah?? or is this a hugely bad re run of ellen or summin, DUDE heres a rope, theres a sturdy beam on the back doorstep. ENJOY u fackin e tard
    Death is only the beginning.....

Vae Victus
    edited February 2010
    OH MY GOD FLAME TIIIIIIIIIIIME :P
    Seriously when did pwi turn into Oprah?? or is this a hugely bad re run of ellen or summin, DUDE heres a rope, theres a sturdy beam on the back doorstep. ENJOY u fackin e tard

Sorry your really late we already derailed this thread completly so unless you want to join in on the madness theres no point flaming thisb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    But there's always room for one more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    But there's always room for one more.

Hmm wel then i'll go grab another chairb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    <sigh>

RedMenace

\big, bright world out there
    \\this one isn't real, it's just meant to be entertainment
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Sadly it's gamers like this guy here who makes the media and everyone else think that ALL gamers are like this. That we get so sucked into the game, we take it out on real life. Destroying our own health, and going crazy in real life on other people (ie. school shootings). Always blame it on the game. Geez, take a step back and just RELAX. It's a game.

On topic wise: My boyfriend and I play this game together. I don't see him often since I'm in college in the east coast while he's on the west (of the US), taken that I'm from the west coast, I can say I have a semi-similar situation between you and your "wife" of being in different places. He embraces people for chi before doing rebirths all the time, and I'm always right there in the same place. It's not like I freak out and start QQing because of this. All I ask for is no kissing included (as said by someone around page 3? I gave up after that).

If worse comes to worse, and you really think you're getting "psychological trauma" from this. Then leave the game, forget the girl, and get a real life.
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • Byakura - Dreamweaver
    Byakura - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    @ OP

#1. Wake up from in game dream and snap back to reality o.o
    #2. Get off your butt and go shower cause u stink of QQ
    #3. Go find some other stress relief and do that for a while(exercise for example?)
    #4. Go find nice rl girl and have real relationship. (may need a QQ attitude adjustment first :S)
    #5. Remember this game is for fun... remember why you started playing? was for fun not for more drama X.X (there's enough of that irl)

just thought i'd add my 2 cents before everyone stopped reading dis thread and it went to lower depths o.o
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    pfft.. why change it -.-
    I like a guy I met here ingame.. but if he embraces another girl.. yeh oke XD I rather have embracing me.. but so what -.- >__>
    I mean.. just today.. I need chi, two guys I'm in squad with need chi too...
    then what.. let them cast their buffs over and over and over? no way dude >__>
    I mean.. they're pixels -.- if they pick me up in real life I'll start yelling
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Best thread ever. Please sticky.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Best thread ever. Please sticky.

^ troothb:cute
  • Candydrop - Lost City
    Candydrop - Lost City Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Just finished reading through the whole thing and i have to admit i haven't laughed so much in a while.

To OP,his girlfriend and the people that replied to this thread ty so much for this laugh, i really needed it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    PLS u gai, my intrenet gurlfrind has cheet on me by hold other boi pixle, wat do? I ned hlep 4 sycologik trama and cannot workmens comp.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Kazamatt - Dreamweaver
    Kazamatt - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hm... How I see it, is that I can't laugh at OP. That's cause I understand psychological problem behind his post. Probably this game is all his life, all he got and he worry about. He'd like to replace it's content with RL rules.

You have to understand, that even in real life married people can hug or kiss others. It's up to them. It's more about their inner rules, not global law. In your case I'd say that if she can't feel same way, you should think about what's between you two. After all, behind those pixels are people, and it's up to them what they want to do. If you find her actions inappropriate, and she don't understand that, then maybe she's not the one? Think about it. If there's someone to blame, it's only lack of understanding between you and her, not the devs, for giving option to hug others.
    edited February 2010
    Im laughing at the fact that this thread has not been locked yetb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ^ I agree. I've been waiting for some Mod to come in here, post their explanation of the lock and why it has become a fail thread and lock it.
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The wait is over. Closed for trolling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.