Marriage: Change Chi embrace system is immoral, psychological trauma

Comments

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    oh and we can't forget a ton of therapy and maybe a bucket full of pillsb:laugh

Yes, blue pills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I think all he needs is a hug to make him feel better oh and we can't forget a ton of therapy and maybe a bucket full of pillsb:laugh

I prefer the shotgun blast to the underside of the jaw method myself.
    edited February 2010
    I prefer the shotgun blast to the underside of the jaw method myself.

And who's going to clean up the mess? certainly not his wife that's for sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I think all he needs is a hug to make him feel better oh and we can't forget a ton of therapy and maybe a bucket full of pillsb:laugh

Oh, no, you can't hug him! Then he'll be cheating and he'll have to start QQing about that too! b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver
    XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wow.

Just wow.

It's a game.

I understand sometimes relationships evolve pretty far, but damn, IMO there's limits to everything. You're taking this way too seriously if you're really having such emotional trauma at the view of your girlfriend getting embraced by another guy for chi.

I'm married IRL, my husband never cared my character carrying people - the few times I've done it, mostly for chi or getting my veno to another spot. I think I've given a total of 3 or 4 extended rides to other people in the year I've played this (and I think 2 were from Wellspring-ish area to Archo, on a flyer, to a friend who knows I'm married IRL).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Due to constant PMs: I'm not German, sorry folks D:
  • Jaberwachy - Heavens Tear
    Jaberwachy - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i thought ive seen everything pwi forums had to offer..UP TIL NOW!!!!!
    this has got to be the most disturbingly ignorant thread ive ever had the misfortune to come across and that include most of the unreadable tripe hamsta comes up with (no offence) actually i get a chuckle from reading hamstas posts. but this.... is just so ..... theres just no words to describe how i feel after reading thisb:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    And who's going to clean up the mess? certainly not his wife that's for sure.

He won't care, b:laugh.

~S
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I still say he reminds me about my second in game BF now that guy was messed up in the head big time he sounded like this guy only a lot worseb:laugh
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Ingway - Sanctuary
    Ingway - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Are you asking people to pay 30 Gold per person to build chi?!

Your method of dealing with it reminds me of how my country temporarily banned the import of “comics with adult content” because some girl wrote her sexual fantasies in her diary and her mother stumbled upon it. Can you imagine reading book 1 – 10 only to have book 9 missing because there was “adult content” inside? What about my story plot? (Must I be married to read it?!)

It’s not the right fix because it doesn’t answer the source of the problem--mainly you or her. While I sympathize with you…I think you need to look inside and find out the source of the problem. The problem is not outside of you.
  • Hakiii - Heavens Tear
    Hakiii - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    lmao This thread made my day.
    What would we do without re tards and e-daters.
    Even though it's an obvious troll...But it's more fun to pretend it's real...b:cry
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    A good few relationships turn from in-game to real life and actually work out, i have 2 friends (coincidentally they are twins) that have done just that. However, the percentage of relationships that make the step successfully is very small.

The OP is something else though...
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
    edited February 2010
    What would we do without re tards and e-daters.

Page 1 of general discussion without at least one of these threads up all the time?

...you're right, I kinda like it that way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FrKnDuDe - Harshlands
    FrKnDuDe - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    OMG...I LOL so hard every page on this thread.

Whats funny, this guys does not know this person in real life. He met her ingame and helped her lvl here. Along the way he became attached and maybe exchange real life emails (maybe). That about it from reading his posts.

Maybe something happened where she started to go elswhere ingame to lvl faster, meet other people, etc. This guy finds out and gets all b:angry specially seeing her embracing others ingame. As someone already said "possible stalker" in real life. I'm glad both of you are in two different parts of the world...I can see the restraining order put out on him already.b:thanks....

...wait!! maybe PWI can implement a "Restrain Order" in cashshop with 7days cooldown (15 golder perhaps).

b:victory
    [sigpic][/sigpic] GM please make my siggy my avator :)
    edited February 2010
    ...wait!! maybe PWI can implement a "Restrain Order" in cashshop with 7days cooldown (15 golder perhaps).

I'd buy one for everyone on my server and AFK in west arch all day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KohakuNushi - Lost City
    KohakuNushi - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    THIS IS FOR REAL???

I think u need stop playing bro!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    THIS IS FOR REAL???

I think u need stop trolling bro!!!

fixed it for you. I couldn't agree more if it happens to be true though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You need to stalk her, you need to hold on to her and never let her go. I'll explain why.

"This is just a part of the game"

You love her, she is so wonderful. You wake up thinking of her, you go to sleep thinking of her. But she will rip your heart out if you do not lock her up and keep her to yourself.

"This is just a part of life"

She will start talking to other guys.

"They are just friends"

She will start dating other people

"We need some space"

She will leave you alone, hurt, heartbroken. Damaged beyond repair. Do you want to be alone, do you want to be alone for the rest of your miserable life?
    You know that your life sucks, you have no ambitions, you have no goals in life. She is the only thing worth living for, if you lose her you'll never find someone like her again..
    Find her, find her and lock her up. Don't let her out, she will struggle at first, she will beg you to let her go. Say she will stay with you, but she lies. She's manipulating you, don't let her out of your sight. It's alright to beat her, you don't mean any harm. It's just to keep her in order.
    You don't want to be alone, do you?
    She will cry, but those are tears of love.
    She will scream out of pain, but those are moans of passionate affection.
    She will beg for mercy, but that's a sign of her love and devotion to you.

If you do not want to be alone, I suggest you do as I told you.
    And you don't want to be alone, do you? Living the rest of your life, with no one to share it with... But you can share it with her.
    It's so easy my friend, just don't let her get away.
    Don't...let her...get away...
    Must...not...let...her...get...away.
    She..loves you..she does.

Must..kill.
    Must...kill..

That's the only way, that's the only way she shall be with you for ever..

All of the above is complete and utter ****, and if you are somehow convinced by it to do as I stated, you sir. Need help. Other than that, seriously dude. You're creepy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You need to stalk her, you need to hold on to her and never let her go. I'll explain why.

You love her, she is so wonderful. You wake up thinking of her, you go to sleep thinking of her. But she will rip your heart out if you do not lock her up and keep her to yourself.

"They are just friends"

"We need some space"

She will leave you alone, hurt, heartbroken. Damaged beyond repair. Do you want to be alone, do you want to be alone for the rest of your miserable life?
    You know that your life sucks, you have no ambitions, you have no goals in life. She is the only thing worth living for, if you lose her you'll never find someone like her again..
    Find her, find her and lock her up. Don't let her out, she will struggle at first, she will beg you to let her go. Say she will stay with you, but she lies. She's manipulating you, don't let her out of your sight. It's alright to beat her, you don't mean any harm. It's just to keep her in order.

And you don't want to be alone, do you? Living the rest of your life, with no one to share it with... But you can share it with her.

Must..kill.
    Must...kill..

All of the above is complete and utter ****, and if you are somehow convinced by it to do as I stated, you sir. Need help. Other than that, seriously dude. You're creepy.

LOL!

300px-Stalking.gif
    edited February 2010
    ''In today's news: Man travels to the other side of the world to murder his online girlfriend. Reports say users on an online game forum have stimulated him to commit this act...''

Seriously though, you might want to enlarge those last few sentences b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited February 2010

"They are just friends"

"We need some space"

Must..kill.
    Must...kill..

Wow, that is just awesome. This has got to be my favourite post along with Saitada's post on the death of common sense.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
    edited February 2010
    I'd buy one for everyone on my server and AFK in west arch all day.

I loled when I read thatb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

edited February 2010
    Wow, that is just awesome. This has got to be my favourite post along with Saitada's post on the death of common sense.

Common sense, what's that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Common sense, what's that?

It's something that used to exist once upon a time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited February 2010
    It's something that used to exist once upon a time.

Fascinating. Does it taste like chicken?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Fascinating. Does it taste like chicken?

Why yes it does infact I may just have some left i'll go see if I can't fish some up from my basementb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited February 2010

Why yes it does infact I may just have some left i'll go see if I can't fish some up from my basementb:laugh

Say hi to the OP's girlfriend for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Common sense used to be a cash shop item, but it had to be removed because people didn't know how to use it.
    edited February 2010
    common-sense.jpg

Sorry, just had to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Say hi to the OP's girlfriend for me.

Ok I found a bit from what I have left, here you go sir *hands u some commen sence* make sure to use it when you need it the most. Also his gf said she wants to see other people who are not escaped mental patientsb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Common sense used to be a cash shop item, but it had to be removed because people didn't know how to use it.

Ah, thanks. That should give the OP another option. PW style.

So, the the poster of this topic. If my first advice doesn't help you. Maybe PW's next slogan will

"Suicidal? She doesn't love you? Is she cheating on you? Life sucks?
    Press the "O" key to access our in-game boutique"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
This discussion has been closed.