Please show more respect to other's

Comments

• XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver
    XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Healing is a massive help when grinding lol. When you get a bad squad as a cleric its even more annoying if u havent got GS's b:surrender.

I did a FF run today and the other cleric said i'll get hands and well stood there just DD - Party Wipe. I tell her we both go to town so i got to town come back and ress everyone except her n the she goes to town. Take 2 - everyone is hitting hands as they come up and things are going well then someone aoe's and hits minion and bam within a minute party wipe number 2. I went to town and said bye bye lol - i left with less 68.4% and i started with 70.6%.

Or if you're like me and have attention problems. While it comes handy when I want to dualbox (split attention), it's a PITA when I try to do something alone, or if I'm heavily relied on (cleric mostly... tank I have less problems with). Yeah, I'm the guy who runs in hands in TT or gets distracted by PMs, RL, or just what I call the shiny: anything really.

Me: IH. IH. IH. Ooooh a PM. "HI!" ... Here, I'll DD some. Oh **** I'm the only cleric. IH IH IH IH >_>;;...

I'm not as much as a danger as I make it sound like though.

My last FC/FF run was kinda like that. I was on my BM and we had some people who weren't used to the instance. I'm fine with it, I'll take new folks who haven't done it either... but there's nothing like a squad of new people who's more or less paying attention. Really nice guys, but our cleric had died several times (no matter how many times I told them NOT to push the bishops back because I CAN'T get there in time to stun before they start stunning everyone really). We partially wiped at the hand boss as well because people weren't hitting hands or hitting minions by mistake. By chance my cleric was around (I was in the middle of grinding when I was asked if I wanted to FC) so I got him in the instance, resed people, got back on BM... cleric died, got back on cleric, resed people... might have done that 4 times or so.

The last time, I resed the cleric. I was then sure the cleric resed up and DIED again, and I died at hands because someone didn't kill them... right as I was about to log back on BM too *facepalm*. So I mapped out, I was the lowest level with the less exp to lose. Then the cleric resed up.
    Calamities are a slight pain if they aren't on the tank lol but nothing major.

Most Cala users should actually find a way to maintain their HP. I don't mind being healed, but I can actually offset the damage myself. I just DD a bit less and tend not to waste my sparks in case something happens.

And as a cleric I don't mind throwing a heal every now and then either. I see some who'll actually spam you with all their might and forget that the tank actually has aggro - at a point where I was warning the clerics I had Cala axes and would tell them to focus on the tank unless my HP dropped majorly.

One or two quick IHs should do the trick for a good minute or so, before BM has lost more HP. Gets tricky on AOE bosses, but that's why I use sutra on BM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Due to constant PMs: I'm not German, sorry folks D:
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    *yawn*

Ahh it is, it always provides much amusement b:chuckle.

Idiots are easily entertained.
  • Black_wolve - Sanctuary
    Black_wolve - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    respect as in that in any squad you work as a team wich means work together not against each other worse thing any squad can do thats when the squad fails.

I do know not every one can get along on here but in any case being in a squad being told off called names even swearing at each other for what we all may have it tuff on pwi but also my point is how people treating others it's called respecting other's feeling's as i stated if a person dont like some one in a squad cant get along then move to a differnt squad.

I seen a lot on pwi sense last april i must of got swore at a million times and maybe if a person has a heart they can see maybe it could bother the other player such as my lv 99 barb who i took as my online son he was hurt he has a good heart would help any one as i do and i have gone out of my way to help other's didn't have to but i have a heart.

And regardless barb's do a lot of tanking think about it who is called most of the time in f c c or delta or gamma or any other run a barb and then a cleric when i tank i take most of the damage wich my hp charm ticks like mad i dont complain so much on that but after being treated like garbage i kind of thought about it and i realize how much mp food a cleric use thats a lot but yet some say we aint good enough or we cant heal right or we aint keeping argo when u realy think about it in a squad every one works together.

Us barb's aint gods we do die we also loose exp same as any other char i respect clerics and other char that can pull his or own weight but taking it out on others because u die or swearing aint going to prove anything it takes team work and hurts others feeling's thats one of the reasons some barbs dont do t-t or fcc etc or like any other char who wants to be mistreated or put the shoe on the other foot for a sec if it was you how would u feel would u want to do any more run's?

That's what im tring to get across here respecting others feeling's we aint perfect we all have a part in this game and good friends are hard to find i lost a few good friends they gave up on pwi so im not knocking any one down at all so that's my story im sticking to itb:laugh
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Or if you're like me and have attention problems. While it comes handy when I want to dualbox (split attention), it's a PITA when I try to do something alone, or if I'm heavily relied on (cleric mostly... tank I have less problems with). Yeah, I'm the guy who runs in hands in TT or gets distracted by PMs, RL, or just what I call the shiny: anything really.

Me: IH. IH. IH. Ooooh a PM. "HI!" ... Here, I'll DD some. Oh **** I'm the only cleric. IH IH IH IH >_>;;...

I'm not as much as a danger as I make it sound like though.

Haha i know exactly how you feel on the PM side of it b:laugh.
    My last FC/FF run was kinda like that. I was on my BM and we had some people who weren't used to the instance. I'm fine with it, I'll take new folks who haven't done it either... but there's nothing like a squad of new people who's more or less paying attention. Really nice guys, but our cleric had died several times (no matter how many times I told them NOT to push the bishops back because I CAN'T get there in time to stun before they start stunning everyone really). We partially wiped at the hand boss as well because people weren't hitting hands or hitting minions by mistake. By chance my cleric was around (I was in the middle of grinding when I was asked if I wanted to FC) so I got him in the instance, resed people, got back on BM... cleric died, got back on cleric, resed people... might have done that 4 times or so.

The last time, I resed the cleric. I was then sure the cleric resed up and DIED again, and I died at hands because someone didn't kill them... right as I was about to log back on BM too *facepalm*. So I mapped out, I was the lowest level with the less exp to lose. Then the cleric resed up.

That would of slightly annoyed me unless it was with friends. I don't mind taking new people along with me either after all i was a FF newbie once and people took the time to run my through. FF is my favourite instance of all b:pleased.
    Most Cala users should actually find a way to maintain their HP. I don't mind being healed, but I can actually offset the damage myself. I just DD a bit less and tend not to waste my sparks in case something happens.

And as a cleric I don't mind throwing a heal every now and then either. I see some who'll actually spam you with all their might and forget that the tank actually has aggro - at a point where I was warning the clerics I had Cala axes and would tell them to focus on the tank unless my HP dropped majorly.

One or two quick IHs should do the trick for a good minute or so, before BM has lost more HP. Gets tricky on AOE bosses, but that's why I use sutra on BM.

I wish alot of other BM's thought like this, most just concentrate on casting HF as soon as they can.
    I don't mind healing at all as im a cleric lol. It just annoys me when im busy healing the tank and such and someone shouts 'HEAL ME!!!' because their weapon is slowly killing them when all it would take is a event pot, sutra or even a normal pot to regain full health. Doesn't take long to heal them but it can be tricky to do it at times.

Still here chickpea?
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010

Still here chickpea?

tsk, tsk... We are resorting to editing now?
    edited February 2010
    tsk, tsk... We are resorting to editing now?

Well, we couldn't leave you out now could we.

• MANray_ - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Well, we couldn't leave you out now could we.

You're trying so hard to come up with something you're no longer make sense. Really...
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Oxymoron- : a combination of contradictory or incongruous words (as cruel kindness); broadly : something (as a concept) that is made up of contradictory or incongruous elements. Cold fire is the thing you are looking for to define that.
    Quite its fun it is you should try it sometime its not like it would hurt you mmmm actually maybe your pride at first but you will get over it everyone does.
    You're trying so hard to come up with something you're no longer make sense. Really...

Um like what you have been doing?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    You're trying so hard to come up with something you're no longer making sense. Really...

There we go, i corrected your spelling mistake. No-one likes to see you made to look a fool.

• Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    You're trying so hard to come up with something you('re) no longer make sense. Really...

Or this would work too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Or this would work too

Yes it would b:chuckle. Either way the previous error has been sorted out by our caring and helpful selves b:victory.

• MANray_ - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Oxymoron- : a combination of contradictory or incongruous words (as cruel kindness); broadly : something (as a concept) that is made up of contradictory or incongruous elements. Cold fire is the thing you are looking for to define that.

Quite its fun it is you should try it sometime its not like it would hurt you mmmm actually maybe your pride at first but you will get over it everyone does.

Um like what you have been doing?

So who's alt are you? Or is this is just getting into the flaming as an independent? Nevermind, let's get on with it...

The oxymoron was a response to the jack... that addressed me to list his thoughts on me while saying he wouldn't talk about me anymore. He proved himself a liar on the very next post. I'm very glad you know what an oxymoron is but these things loose their impact if they have to be explained.

"I wish i was like you, easily amused"

I really stopped trying. TBH my trolling has suffered because of my interlocutor's dullness.

Now, up to this point i'm still trying to be nice. b:pleased
  • Ignation - Lost City
    Ignation - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    And I applaud you two for keeping our forums clean from grammar mistakes, unneeded people and trolls b:victory

For this I hereby congratulate you two for not lowering your graceful selves to the level of someone that cannot rise to a higher level b:thanks
    "It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows achievement and who at the worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
    edited February 2010
    So who's alt are you?

Alt? Pressa is a far more experienced and knowledgeable player who is also able to have a discussion without getting annoyed, raging or saying everything is unfounded.
    And I applaud you two for keeping our forums clean from grammar mistakes, unneeded people and trolls b:victory

For this I hereby congratulate you two for not lowering your graceful selves to the level of someone that cannot rise to a higher level b:thanks

Why thank you, that is most kind b:victory.

• MANray_ - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    There we go, i corrected your spelling mistake. No-one likes to see you made to look a fool.

Thanks man. I imagine this must be the very peak of your forum accomplishments. It's all downhill from here...
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Alt? Pressa is a far more experienced and knowledgeable player who is able to have a discussion without getting annoyed, raging or saying everything is unfounded.

Why thank you, that is most kind b:victory.

Ok, that others tolerate your being annoying, ill tempered and speaking without reason doesn't mean all of us have to.
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010

You have been dismissed. I will call upon you when i have need of servants.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    So who's alt are you? Or is this is just getting into the flaming as an independent? Nevermind, let's get on with it...

The oxymoron was a response to the jack... that addressed me to list his thoughts on me while saying he wouldn't talk about me anymore. He proved himself a liar on the very next post. I'm very glad you know what an oxymoron is but these things loose their impact if they have to be explained.

"I wish i was like you, easily amused"

I really stopped trying. TBH my trolling has suffered because of my interlocutor's dullness.

Now, up to this point i'm still trying to be nice. b:pleased

b:angry I take real offense to the alt business.

Thats not a oxymoron thats just fibbing get it right.

Eh I will be the first to admit I actually had to look up interlocutor never heard of it however that was a 5 dollar word were a 10 cent one would have worked just as well if not better.

I know who the post was directed at I am not stupid if I read the last five pages of anything before I post in the thread. I know what you said to him I know what I have said to you.

I don't flame er well not alot anyway b:surrender sometimes there is just that urge. I was putting forth the correct definition of the word because you were using it wrong.

Reason is relative the truth for one might not hold true for someone else
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    You have been dismissed. I will call upon you when i have need of servants.
    Ok, that others tolerate your being annoying, ill tempered and speaking without reason doesn't mean all of us have to.
    Thanks man. I imagine this must be the very peak of your forum accomplishments. It's all downhill from here...

Triple Post.

Are you that stupid you cannot edit your post or just arrogant?

• Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    b:sweat too easy Hunter thats why I didn't say anything
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    b:sweat too easy Hunter thats why I didn't say anything

I wouldn't get so annoyed if he atleast helped people every once in awhile but ive never seen him post anything useful or true. Its mostly made up along the way posts with a failed attempt at insulting people.

If he generally is trying to help people though he may need to play more to, so he can learn what the hell he is talking about because so far he hasn't a clue. His main defence is to try and use big words.

EDIT: Annoyed is probably too strong a feeling. He is an annoyance but his posts have amusement when he is trying to flame or help but cant.

• MANray_ - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    b:angry I take real offense to the alt business.

Thats not a oxymoron thats just fibbing get it right.

Eh I will be the first to admit I actually had to look up interlocutor never heard of it however that was a 5 dollar word were a 10 cent one would have worked just as well if not better.

I know who the post was directed at I am not stupid if I read the last five pages of anything before I post in the thread. I know what you said to him I know what I have said to you.

I don't flame er well not alot anyway b:surrender sometimes there is just that urge. I was putting forth the correct definition of the word because you were using it wrong.

Reason is relative the truth for one might not hold true for someone else

I'm well aware of what an oxymoron is, i employed it as a rethorical device wich is acceptable practice outside the realm of the literal minded.

And can you provide a synonym for interlocutor, i was looking for a term devoid of any connotations.

I won't comment on the whole "I know..." thing.

And yes, you're flaming right now.

Edit; If it makes you feel any better, mob mentality works on the principle of dilution of guilt. Since you're one of three this may assuage any feelings of wrong doing.
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Triple Post.

Are you that stupid you cannot edit your post or just arrogant?

Just arrogant. Like i've said i stopped trying...

Edit; lol, double post
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I have one word for you.

NO!

~S
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    ehhhh? Literal minded? So basically your saying its not done you pulled it out of your ****.

Heh and was just saying you used too big of a word.

and this is Flaming (also known as bashing) is hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users.

Likely you might consider this bashing but I am not bashing you in the slightest I am simply pointing out random things. And I am not doing so in a hostile manner. Poking is the only thing I am doing not flaming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Stop with the flame war, please.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    b:sweat I will try not to speak in a hostile manner not that I was to begin with
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    b:sweat I will try not to speak in a hostile manner not that I was to begin with

*Bites tongue*
    I think i'll go to bed instead b:bye.

Edit: 777 Posts xD - I think i may have to retire from the forums.

• MANray_ - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    I know i may very well be one of the persons responsible for this, but can you talk to the GMs about bringing some discipline to the forums Hawk? Things wouldn't have gotten to this point had some other posters not insisted on resorting to aggression and insults, and i'll gladly accept a suspension if it means i can afterwards return and post without having trolls jumping at my throat every few posts.
  • _miryoku_ - Heavens Tear
    _miryoku_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Barbs QQ and say they're super rare and almighty

Clerics are stuck up and think they run the squad because they can heal

Venos are emo and like to solo their own stuff with their pets without paying any attention to squad

Archers are World Chat fanatics and love causing drama(Top 5 players that people QQ about on Sanc are Archers, we're all over WC. I don't know about other servers)

Wiz just kinda goes with the flow

Blade Masters are wannabe tanks

Assassin GM Edit QQ that think they're hot stuff because of OP

Psy is always trying to match up with wizards and try to top them as the top elemental class

Now all we need is a camera guy and we have the whole soap opera crew.

Haha that's like the funniest post I have seen for a long time. You like totally, just made my day.b:cute Thank You!