Cleric Self rez

124»

Comments

• Pchan - Dreamweaver
    Pchan - Dreamweaver Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    • A cleric self buff, which will auto revive the cleric on death. The buff has a 5 - 10 hour cool down
    • the skill is passive and will auto rev cleric upon death, cool down again is high.
    • Cleric will be warped to town upon death with no xp loss, again big cooldown
    • Cleric could pay coin to reduce xp loss, high cooldown.

This sounds much more like another game where the other class is able to put a rez buff on themselves or another person, but has a long CD duration. Truthfully and honestly I think they should remove the exp loss upon reviving without a cleric skill instead... That way clerics would be less bothered with their revive skill and saves a lot more from buying GS.

Here's another idea, make rez scrolls similar to GS where only no exp loss penalty is added while GS scrolls are to be used for PK purposes. I wouldn't mind paying more than 50K coins just to have a rez scroll with no exp loss penalty feature added to them.

I do think clerics suffer greatly when it comes to fbs/bhs and and anything party related, even soloing with a cleric can be difficult considering they do the lowest

Think again sister, Barbarians or any Tanks, with the exception of Herc/Venos has a high end repair bill, and I'm talking in the 6 digits per run, sometimes even higher or lower. Damage dealing class forfeits also by having least amount of chance in obtaining their desired TT/Lunar/etc. mats when the party is splitting. I feel fortunate to have second or third pick after the tank in any mat run. This sounds fair enough for me even if I am not known to do high end damage with the least amount of repair bill.

Also, other classes who are able to heal themselves or another squad member has a much longer cooldown (Metabolic Boost, Venomancer: Cooldown 300.0 seconds) or longer channel cast (Morning Dew, Wizard: Channel 4.5 seconds), and to mention, even psychics have bubble of life to heal the entire squad! While all these skills may sound good, they cannot be compared to the Cleric's healing skills, and surely, no DD can replace Clerics on difficult high level instances...

Every class has their ups and downs and we all have to accept what we can or cannot do according to their specific class. All in all, it's teamwork and how people coordinate to the event which can prevent accidents from happening is all that matters.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    This skill would hardly get used with 1 hour cool down time if just used say grinding on mob.Res scrolls are way to expensive for the average Cleric as we got skill,repair cost,gear,weapons as well as any mp boost.

The best way is to prevent a Cleric death period clear the way take all mobs on radar out little white dots and someone becomes their meat shield as you die instead of the Cleric.

Clerics should be healing not ressing in mid battle.It is to bad revive isn't universal skill for all classes.You could revive us.That would be better suggestion give all classes a revive skill.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.