PWI Dying

12346»

Comments

• Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    people keep saying "if geared right, if geared right"

and others kept saying "90+" which basically means sage/demon skills, if any of you bothered to read through it clearly, i did mention tb's don't have sage/demon skills, and when they do it will be rtarded.

skills/spells can be interupted, so sadly, casting speed does count for something<--- for psys

Sins have a skill which makes them turn invisible, end of discussion for PvP on their behalf

Archers are at a huge disadvantage, they HAVE to be far away from players/monsters to do any good damage, unless they have fist build, which is hard to do, if you're trying to go full dex, and you need alot of extra expenses most players DO NOT HAVE.

i've seen a sin tank fushma at level 57, sure a bm can do it to, if they have a cleric as well, but that just proves they can be just as good of tanks, "IF GEARED RIGHT"

people that keep saying UO wasn't the first actual mmorpg, are clearly new aged gamers, end of story there, i said mmorpg, not mmo

and MUD was first mmo, end of story kids.

history lesson for new aged gamers, UO was in proof of concept stage, sometime during 1995 <-- shows in their offical records.

It's a SERVICE. Not a game. It's a WORLD. Not a game. It's a COMMUNITY. Not a game. Anyone who says, 'it's just a game' is missing the point.

a game isn't built purely on PvP so for them people who say "tw blah blah" not everyone is playing the game for senseless unskilled PvP where gear+level means more then skill.

the whole point is, Tide borns are hugely over powered, greatly infact, and those who are saying i'm wrong, are obviously the re-rollers playing power leveled tide borns.

Proof of my assistance on games, message andrew woodruff of aeria games, about Helba and ask him for my yahoo address, i'll be sure to call you an idiot on there too, and for others, email Fertbert@uo.com and ask about Dogbert-OSI, one of the secret osi members, and ask him for MY email, i'll be sure to call you an idiot on msn, thanks for time.

i dont give a damn about punctuation and small/tiny spelling errors on a forum, this isn't a college essay, or test which matters, just more proof that you're a new aged gamer trying to say because of my lack of punct i'm not telling truth

theres the proof, so eat it and be happy kids, for further proof of my coding abilities, email unicorn1259@hotmail.com ask about Raistlin, ask for my email, and she'll give it out, i did alot of work for her, including design work.

don't like that i have proof? go cry plz :)

Not interested in your resume'.

Simple solution, as I see it.

Keep playing the game the way you have been, or *don't*.

Your QQing will not change the way PWI administers this game. Not to mention that at *least* 50% of your rants are factually incorrect. Very little that has changed affects *your* char. If other classes are a) overpowered b)underpowered c)st00pid that does not affect *you*.

Don't like cash shop/oracles/BH/tideborn? Don't do 'em.

Simple solutions for you.

RedMenace

\eagerly awaits the "I'm more l33t than U" reply
    \\doesn't really give a rat's *** either
    \\\still the same game it was a year ago, just more shiny things to distract the Kiddies
    \\\\"tells the truth" the same way Rush Limbaugh "tells the truth"
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Why is this thread still open?
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I guess this thread is invisible to the mods...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited February 2010
    Fist off I read the first post and didn't really read anything after. I do however agree with what he's saying. For those of us that have been playing the game over a year now, we got screwed hard.

I do have a correction to make though...
    ...for those noobs whom are gunna say "i been mmorpg for 15-17 year!" umm...sorry check back when you're not a liar, the very first MMORPG! was Ultima Online....

Before I started the UP Alpha test, I was a GM for Meridian59 which was already in the beta stage. This was released in 1996 while UO was still in testing stages. (UO coming out in '97)

Meridian 59 usually gets tucked in the background somewhere and everyone overlooks it because 3DO didn't have the budget that UO did.

It's been sold a couple times, but neardeath has the current license and it is available here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yeah, I think this one had it coming. Don't know how exactly I manage to miss these threads sometimes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.