Requesting an official respnse in regards to Nirvana recasting process

Options

Comments

• ArchAngel - Dreamweaver
    ArchAngel - Dreamweaver Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    so is it true that u can only turn TT 99 weps and armor into nervana not TT 100 wepons

You can recast TT100 weps too.

Anyways, hopefully frankieraye will get back to us soon.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    This stuff makes my head hurt. Why can't they simply say something like what I wrote below...
    Hello. We are sorry, but the GM that was assigned to this thread, to explain the process of refinement to you, suffered a massive embolism, causing his eyes to explode, and his brain to leak out of his ears (it was messy, the server failure the other day was a result of this um... event). Anyway, it will take us a month or two to get up enough nerve to chose another vict... err... representative for you.

Please be patient while this process takes place.

Thank you.

The PWI staff.

It would probably be very close to accurate....

~S
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You can recast TT100 weps too.

Yes, but they recently changed the cost. (another unannounced major change to the cost) Initially it avoided the first recast and went straight to quench, but now it costs 230 Uncanny Crystals, making the upgrade of a TT100 weapon rather pointless.

TT100 weapons cost a great deal more than CV or TT99 weapons, and only cost 150 crystals.... now it costs you 230 crystals and you only save 20 crystals. LAME. :<
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    Malei - Sanctuary Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I was actually kind of looking forward to this too. :/

Sad.
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yes, but they recently changed the cost. (another unannounced major change to the cost) Initially it avoided the first recast and went straight to quench, but now it costs 230 Uncanny Crystals, making the upgrade of a TT100 weapon rather pointless.

TT100 weapons cost a great deal more than CV or TT99 weapons, and only cost 150 crystals.... now it costs you 230 crystals and you only save 20 crystals. LAME. :<
    Well, since it currently sounds like you will lose refines and shards at every step except the final one (which only changes some of the bonuses), there's probably a good argument for skipping the middle G13 Nirvana weapon entirely and just jumping straight to the G15 Nirvana weapon.
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Well, since it currently sounds like you will lose refines and shards at every step except the final one (which only changes some of the bonuses), there's probably a good argument for skipping the middle G13 Nirvana weapon entirely and just jumping straight to the G15 Nirvana weapon.
    That would appear to be true no matter what. If Chienkung stones allow you to transfer refines for 60% of the cost of a new refine (based on what the game currently shows the cost is of transferring a +5 refine), then you'd still be spending 20% more to transfer a refine twice than you would spend to simply start over.

Of course, that's just a guess of how the system might work.

-EDIT-
    I should point out that I'm assuming most people are using Dragon Orbs for their refining. If people are using Tienkangs/Tishas/Mirages instead, then even just one refining transfer appears to be more expensive than creating a new refine. Again, this is just based upon guesses of how the system appears to be intended to work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
    edited February 2010
    Options

You're sill going to lose refines, sockets and shards upgrading from TT100 to G15. Sockets shards and refines are only kept at the reforge process.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

You cannot jump just to G15. Because to make G15 you need weapon nirvana G13 first. If you want make G15 you have to make nirvanaG13.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    PWI's changes are sad.

Leave then you made it to end game don't know what's holding you back, I could name a few reason's why you wouldn't leave but you would probable swear up and down that they are incorrect.
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You cannot jump just to G15. Because to make G15 you need weapon nirvana G13 first. If you want make G15 you have to make nirvanaG13.

As far as I understand, G13 TT100 weapons let you skip the G12>G14 process and let you go straight to G15.

Since the number of Rapture crystals has changed, it's pointless to make them if you plan to upgrade them. TT99 and CV weapons are much cheaper.

Leave then you made it to end game don't know what's holding you back, I could name a few reason's why you wouldn't leave but you would probable swear up and down that they are incorrect.

Eh, what's your point?

As for Nirvana, in a guild with dozens of 10x, only a few are actually interested in Nirvana, less than 20%... why? Because almost all of them have spent $$$$ upgrading their TT99 gear that not being allowed to transfer refines or shards leaves them with "it's good enough".
    edited February 2010
    Options

Eh, what's your point?

As for Nirvana, in a guild with dozens of 10x, only a few are actually interested in Nirvana, less than 20%... why? Because almost all of them have spent $$$$ upgrading their TT99 gear that not being allowed to transfer refines or shards leaves them with "it's good enough".

My point is if you don't like how things are done to this game then leave, plain and simple.

edited February 2010
    Options
    My point is if you don't like how things are done to this game then leave, plain and simple.

lol. shut up. bye bye
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol. shut up. bye bye

u mad bro I'm just telling you if you don't like how things are pack your **** an gtfo.b:bye

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Or he can make an attempt to change a game that used to be amazing, instead of throwing a hissy fit like a kid with a broken toy. Ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
    edited February 2010
    Options
    u mad bro I'm just telling you if you don't like how things are pack your **** an gtfo.b:bye

lol hide on an alt and act tough. qq from safe too I bet. lol

Oh, bypassing forum filters is against tos. If you can't follow the rules go away. Just... go away anyway, kthx

Or he can make an attempt to change a game that used to be amazing, instead of throwing a hissy fit like a kid with a broken toy. Ijs.

lol. I like you. I still do. <3 :P
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol hide on an alt and act tough. qq from safe too I bet. lol

Oh, bypassing forum filters is against tos. If you can't follow the rules go away. Just... go away anyway, kthx

What are you 5? Damn your really immature dude.

It is still amazing imo.

I throw hissy fits from time to time is that wrong Q_Q sorry.

• Aadi - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    It is still amazing imo.

I throw hissy fits from time to time is that wrong Q_Q sorry.

There are good and bad things about this game, obviously. When did you start playing? :o It just seems logical that if you love a game and are seeing things happen that worsen the experience for a majority of the people, you would make an attempt to change it instead of just giving up hope and leaving. There are things that I don't agree with in this game, but I'm not getting frustrated and quitting...well at least not quitting. Trying to change it for the better is a more logical, reasonable conclusion, and for you to be rude to Michael because he still plays although he's disappointed in the changes is irrational.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    Malei - Sanctuary Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Why is it that whenever there is a chance at a possible intellectual conversation that, yanno, actually benefits this game appears on the forum, there has to be some god awful noob coming in to try and troll?

I agree with everything that has been said here. The Customer Service link is one that will return people the money for refining out their weapons, their shards? Or is it just there to pacify the rage? What can Customer Service do to really help these people?

I'm glad I didn't take the time to refine anything yet. I had my TT99 gold ready, saving up to buy the shards for it and more orbs. I don't cash shop, so this takes some time, buddy. Getting it prepared for the Nirvana, only to find out the work I was about to put into it would be wasted? That all that in game coin I was about to spend on it was about to go down the drain because of a Dev's changed mind?

Something needs to be fixed.
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

You're an idiot.com

If everyone who didn't like the ways thing are done left, you wouldn't have a game to play anymore. Ponder about that before you touch yourself at night.b:bye
    b:dirty
    edited February 2010
    Options
    There are good and bad things about this game, obviously. When did you start playing? :o It just seems logical that if you love a game and are seeing things happen that worsen the experience for a majority of the people, you would make an attempt to change it instead of just giving up hope and leaving. There are things that I don't agree with in this game, but I'm not getting frustrated and quitting...well at least not quitting. Trying to change it for the better is a more logical, reasonable conclusion, and for you to be rude to Michael because he still plays although he's disappointed in the changes is irrational.

I think I have been playing for a year, I'm not that obsessed with this game though to get mad about changes. Trying to change a game is like trying to climb a tree when you can't climb at all "weird way of saying I kno". Well he should get used to it things change that's the way of life I'm 16 and I understand this.
    You're an idiot.com

If everyone who didn't like the ways thing are done left, you wouldn't have a game to play anymore. Ponder about that before you touch yourself at night.b:bye
    I still win in the end, BTW calling me a idiot on a forum were most people are idiot's is dumb lol. er's u dumbzz?
    I touch myself during the day with the door closed and jazz music playing.

• Aadi - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I think I have been playing for a year, I'm not that obsessed with this game though to get mad about changes. Trying to change a game is like trying to climb a tree when you can't climb at all "weird way of saying I kno". Well he should get used to it things change that's the way of life I'm 16 and I understand this.

That analogy doesn't make sense at all...you're being more pessimistic than he is here. A summary of your posts is "Nothing's ever changing, give up all hope and gtfo". Even if things may not change back to the way they were, if people make an attempt it's possible we can stop it from getting any worse. If everyone just quit instead of trying to change things, this game would be empty.

If everyone was like you in life, nothing would ever get done. "Taxes without representation? Oh, things change. I better just adjust. Even Dustin knows that there's nothing you can do about anything in life."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

I still win in the end, BTW calling me a idiot on a forum were most people are idiot's is dumb lol. er's u dumbzz?
    I touch myself during the day with the door closed and jazz music playing.

No you don't. Didn't know bridges had doors btw. Now kindly go back to yours.
    b:dirty
    edited February 2010
    Options
    That analogy doesn't make sense at all...you're being more pessimistic than he is here. A summary of your posts is "Nothing's ever changing, give up all hope and gtfo". Even if things may not change back to the way they were, if people make an attempt it's possible we can stop it from getting any worse. If everyone just quit instead of trying to change things, this game would be empty.

If everyone was like you in life, nothing would ever get done. "Taxes without representation? Oh, things change. I better just adjust. Even Dustin knows that there's nothing you can do about anything in life."

:o I do try in life but when it comes to a game and trying to change it I wouldn't try, that's all I'm say.b:surrender

This has gotten way off topic not going to post anymore you have your view's I have mine that's all.

• Aadi - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    :o I do try in life but when it comes to a game and trying to change it I wouldn't try, that's all I'm say.b:surrender

Why not? You're much more likely to get a game to listen to your criticism and make itself better than to overthrow an oppressive government. When the complaint has merit, don't throw it away as a random QQ. You obviously haven't reached a level where this effects you anyway, so why bother posting and being rude to people for no reason at all? If you don't think he should try to change it, fine, but until you can argue intelligently about the actual subject at hand instead of trolling, this isn't the place for you to be posting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Why not? You're much more likely to get a game to listen to your criticism and make itself better than to overthrow an oppressive government. When the complaint has merit, don't throw it away as a random QQ. You obviously haven't reached a level where this effects you anyway, so why bother posting and being rude to people for no reason at all? If you don't think he should try to change it, fine, but until you can argue intelligently about the actual subject at hand instead of trolling, this isn't the place for you to be posting.

I'm not going to act intelligent on a forum to please a bunch of people. If you don't like how I post or anyone else then please leave me be. I personally don't care what you half to say, I can tell you like this what you and all these other people say to me goes in one ear and out the other that's how it is for me because this is how I am.b:bye

My last post on this topic after a while I get tired of people raging about a game, so I just give up on the subject.b:bye

edited February 2010
    Options
    I'm not going to act intelligent on a forum to please a bunch of people. If you don't like how I post or anyone else then please leave me be. I personally don't care what you half to say, I can tell you like this what you and all these other people say to me goes in one ear and out the other that's how it is for me because this is how I am.b:bye

My last post on this topic after a while I get tired of people raging about a game, so I just give up on the subject.b:bye

You're like 14 years old or a high school dropout or something, why would you care if you came across as intelligible? Hmm... possibly, because you're not? So now you've derailed a thread on a specific topic having turning it into an attention seeking "me me me" thread, you've decided you're going away. just lol

So much for providing information and criticism when there's a hormonal adolescent that needs attention. Geez.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You're like 14 years old or a high school dropout or something, why would you care if you came across as intelligible? Hmm... possibly, because you're not? So now you've derailed a thread on a specific topic having turning it into an attention seeking "me me me" thread, you've decided you're going away. just lol

So much for providing information and criticism when there's a hormonal adolescent that needs attention. Geez.

No I went away because I'm not going to argue about such a dumbass thing I simply implied that if you don't like how things are then leave, But you had to keep on moving your mouth mostly because you probable suffer from "I'm right and your wrong" disease so you keep on arguing.

Oh and ya I love attention lol so damn much rofl. Now then please leave me be because I'm not going to keep on talking to a 5 year old who complains about a online game and the way they do things, This is why I don't like nerds they never let anything go they half to keep talking and talking and never shut the **** up no wonder why no one likes them...I'm going to ****in rage quit Q_Q!b:surrender

And you know what I'm going to say sorry as well for being a ****, SO I'm sorry there

edited February 2010
    Options
    Let's not derail this thread any further please.

Still waiting for a definite and concrete answer from our beloved GM or admin.

over the next couple of weeks we will be interacting with the development team, and we should be able to give you guys a more concrete answer.

FrankieRaye
  • Ignation - Lost City
    Ignation - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    What I can't understand is this:

Why make Nirvana gear to the high levels when they can't use it because of the money they spent on their Lunar or HH weapons?

Do they expect people to recast their +10, 2 socketed with Garnet/Sapphire gems, to a Nirvana weapon, and try and 2 socket it again and plus it again to 10+ or 12+?

It makes no sense whatsoever, it is just idiotic and poorly planned.
    Don't know about anyone, but if I was a lvl 100 and spent a lot of money on my weapon, then I'd say to hell with Nirvana >.<

But since i'm still not a 100, Welcome Nirvana <3 b:dirty
    "It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows achievement and who at the worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hey guys,

For those of you who used the Recasting process with the belief that your refinery and slots would transfer over, please submit a ticket so that our Customer Service team can assist you.

As for the question of whether Chienkun Stones will be made available in the game, at this time we are unable to answer this question, but over the next couple of weeks we will be interacting with the development team, and we should be able to give you guys a more concrete answer.

FrankieRaye

hey GMs/Admins,

An update on the above issue will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.