Giant wings ?

Risingson - Lost City
Risingson - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
edited April 2010 in General Discussion
Why are my Wildfire wings giant ? It looks kind of ridiculous.

http://fr.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ppwpqb&s=6

when before it looked like this :

http://fr.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=34xjrt1&s=6
Risingson - 7x Psychic
Indalecio - 3x Cleric
Post edited by Risingson - Lost City on

Comments

• Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    They changed it with the patch for whatever unknown reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Varscona - Sanctuary
    Varscona - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    because some did ***** about it. don't you remember the forum posts "omg those are lame small fins how do you even fly with those?"

isn't it kind of eerie? it's almost as if they're listening to forum posts
  • Sinesh - Dreamweaver
    Sinesh - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Those were refering to the wings we got from the game itself at 30 not cash shop wings...I don't want to be a horrible giant flying fish that's on fire now. I liked being a normal flying fish that was on fire. ;.;

Can you put the wings that were fine back and just increase the size of the tiny wings please? Kthxs.
  • Rumble - Harshlands
    Rumble - Harshlands Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I haven't logged on to see if my TB cash wings grew, but to be honest the ones I had were tiny. They looked ridiculous. They were the green ones so maybe yours looked ok smaller, but my tiny fairy wings were tough to look at without laughing at how they carry my giant frame.

I truly don't care what size they are. I mean a little but not enough to put it as a top priority for "game fixes". Now that they're bigger just keep them. Stop messing around with non-essential stuff. How about level 79 skills for TB or genie skills for the TB classes like the others have or maybe continue tweaking some of the skills to get them right.
  • IceWolf_Fang - Heavens Tear
    IceWolf_Fang - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I sold my Wildfire wings because they screwed them up. Instead of increasing the quest wings that were to small, they took wings that were perfectly fine and just f'ed them up. So far this new patch blows.
  • FranzKafka - Dreamweaver
    FranzKafka - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    My wildfire look ridiculous now too.I'll try to overcome the visual impact since I doubt they'll fix it.I think people were QQing about the npc wings which are the same size of my genie has not this wings.
    edited February 2010
    Spectral Haze are the only wings I'll use now lol. Idk about Dreamchaser but they did it to Shadowbreeze too.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Spectral Haze are the only wings I'll use now lol. Idk about Dreamchaser but they did it to Shadowbreeze too.

Spectral Haze is pretty big too. Almost double its original size I'd say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    True but they look alot better than Wildfire with the size increase.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    lol the increase in size was a bit laughable. Not that it looks real funny tho.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kilnox - Harshlands
    Kilnox - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I binded my Wildfire 2 days before patch QQ. I want then normal back.b:angry
    edited February 2010
    Lets just increase the size of wings that dont need it and leave the quest wings tiny as hell. Lets not worry about fixing the Tideborn skills, lets just worry about ways of getting more money. Good job pwe...good job!
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    lmai i'd fly with my wigns today, didnt jnoticed was bigger. looked jsut now. and eya lol.. weird i didnt noticed before.

mhm i liked them smaller, fill less of the screen

edit: alot typos sry but not going to edit -_-
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Opalwind - Heavens Tear
    Opalwind - Heavens Tear Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i like big wings... does anyone know if the virtuous truth (or something like that) got any bigger? i have some but im cant use them yet. I havent seen anyone use them and I hope their not tiny b:shocked lol i actually want big wings lol
    edited February 2010
    From what I've seen the only wings that had their sizes changed were Shadowbreeze, Wildfire, and Spectral Haze. Ive seen Virtuous Truth and they look the same as before
  • Opalwind - Heavens Tear
    Opalwind - Heavens Tear Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    >_>........... im going to slap someone..........>_>
  • Camerlengo - Dreamweaver
    Camerlengo - Dreamweaver Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    QQ moar everyone, the wings actually look better now.
    Full power to the Vagiroscope!
    edited February 2010
    The wings were fine the way they were. The only wings that need a size increase are the level 30 quest wings.
  • downloadmeplease
    downloadmeplease Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I like the new wings it suits TB more though i need to buy some again :(
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The wings were fine the way they were. The only wings that need a size increase are the level 30 quest wings.
    Green Vertigo

and I agree, the quest wings are TINY..
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i have a feeling its all TB wings that got supersized. i had chosen mine because they were smaller than others, and pretty, and last night i got quite a shock...

xkyhb6.jpg

back view show size a little better

106zcif.jpg

my question is....why? why supersize these wings, which arent prizes, and why only the TB? though, to be honest, i am *very* glad my cleric's seraphic wings are still the size they should be.

I haven't logged on to see if my TB cash wings grew, but to be honest the ones I had were tiny. They looked ridiculous. They were the green ones so maybe yours looked ok smaller, but my tiny fairy wings were tough to look at without laughing at how they carry my giant frame.

I truly don't care what size they are. I mean a little but not enough to put it as a top priority for "game fixes". Now that they're bigger just keep them. Stop messing around with non-essential stuff. How about level 79 skills for TB or genie skills for the TB classes like the others have or maybe continue tweaking some of the skills to get them right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    My wild fire wing block my view now b:surrender . . .
    b:sad Looks likely they want tideborn to share the same fate with untamed huge aerocraft.
    Jealous of human <.< aerocraft . . . they not blocking view . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Rumble - Harshlands
    Rumble - Harshlands Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    While I can't speak for the wildifre wings as I didn't have them I will say that whatever CS wings I have (I can't remember the name, but they are green and were about 15 gold) look a bit better. I was really disappointed when I bought them and they were tiny. I think someone had stated it accurately earlier in the thread, they looked like genie wings.

In any case the devs should probably have looked at all of the wings individually and properly sized the ones that needed them and left alone the others.

So please don't lay down blanket statements of "change them back". I don't want my tiny wings back. I wasn't of the crowd that said "make them bigger" either. How about the message we send it "Open your damn eyes and make an educated decision based off of each individual set!"

Thank you. That is all.
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Can't please everyone all the time. Even if they did what some people have said (either, change them back to what they were, judge based on each set of wings, etc.), there will be unhappy people.
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • KohakuNushi - Lost City
    KohakuNushi - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Like always QQ-Duckmatic 3000

They look good now cauze before all wigns look like bug , so i think this is one of the few stuff they do good. or u people no remember holy path update..QQ b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • maocchi
    maocchi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    What they should have fixed was not the size, but the animation. They look **** compared to Elven wings, and part of what makes Elven wings look good despite the size is their animation. They look so fluid unlike the TB wings.

I didn't mind my Shadowbreeze before, but now it just looks pointlessly gigantic.
  • ShoeFury - Sanctuary
    ShoeFury - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    QQ moar everyone, the wings actually look better now.

I agree. 10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Joined Aug 2008 on HT--
    Just lurkin' the forums these days and makin' occassional stupid posts
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Stop complaining.

Or haven't you seen how big Dark Negation elf wings are? No?

Then shut up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kamiller - Dreamweaver
    Kamiller - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    So, lol, I have a Psy as my alt and was really excited to hit 30 to get my wings. I'm usually very content with free things but when I got them I was actually embarrassed, lmao! I looked like a fly with a human body. I was so embarrassed, even though everyone gets them at level 30, that I sold a ton of mats and items to get cash shop wings when they went on sale, lol! I will say no more though because I try very hard to not QQ, lol!b:shutup
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Stop complaining.

Or haven't you seen how big Dark Negation elf wings are? No?

Then shut up.

I have seen them b:surrender
    And why i don't say anything about elves wing on my earlier post is because they beautifull. b:cute (that mean size not matter ? lol)
    Where tideborn aerocraft was just a ugly 2d model that unnaturally move and not match tideborn them self. (and looks likely finished in hurry)
    b:sad and now they become bigger ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...