Gameplay-Autoculty-Morai-Buged and stuck

Options
mironellllll
mironellllll Posts: 12 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Quality Corner
Hello.
I recently made a sin and put him in Morai to autoculty.
Location : in the water near where u 1rst get in morai near teleporter.
Description : caracter gets stuck on autoculty and doesnt do enything. Even time is ok , skills just normal attack and a few buffs .Already tried to use diferent buffs, one buff but same thing caracter just stops hitting mobs . Autoculty message on screen is still on and no exit from it ... it just buffs itself from time to time but doesnt hit eny mobs.Also i asked around and many other players sayd they have same problem in diferent places.
I also submited a tiket and i was told to post it here .
Hope u can resolve it as soon as posible .

If u need eny other info let me know.
Post edited by mironellllll on

Comments

• Testxvl - Sanctuary
    Testxvl - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Most instant-channelling skills are making your autocultivation stop (for sins that is wind push, maze steps, wolf emblem, etc) try to avoid such skills.
    Putting a short interval in the assist option helps as well... In case you get stuck, your character will move again as soon the assist triggers (that means if you put assist to 30 seconds, you can get stuck of a maximum time of 30 seconds (of course unless you are inside a tree or something and literally cant move from there)) but you probably dont want the time too short either (try set it to 1 second, you'll see ur sin is like "lagging" when moving)

I have 30 seconds on assist for my assassin.
    This is a test
  • mironellllll
    mironellllll Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    i dont use skills as maze or enything ... i use BLOOD PAINT + NORMAL ATTACK THIS IS ALL ... IN WHAT DOES IT GETS STUCK ?
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    same glitch got reported a couple of times already, people dont believe us..just stop bothering and find a new spot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • _Jibrille_ - Heavens Tear
    _Jibrille_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options

As the OP described, your toon just stops moving and stands there with "Auto-cultivating..." still running on the screen, and you can tell that it's still in bot mode cuz if mob came and attacked, my toon responds to it and kills it but stays still and does nothing again till she's hit.

What sucks is even if you move to another spot, it comes back occasionally.
    I heard some don't have this problem at all but some do (and they bot in same area where 2~3 different groups can bot together in different sections so different area is not the problem).
    I don't put any instant cast skills on my botters and I get this little too often sometimes.
    Some days I go by not having for like 2~3 days and sometimes it happens every single night when I leave bot on and head to bed.
    Please fix this Dx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fashionista wife of Sayphat b:cute
    New name is Shiirahoshi :3
  • _mandorallen - Sanctuary
    _mandorallen - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    happens to me from time to time on all my chars... i mostly see it happen when bot runs a bit out of his range limit than it seems to get stuck there... try changing the range... helps for me most times
  • eediot
    eediot Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    My sin has died several times in morai while autobotting. I think he's getting stuck somewhere. It seems that autobot is much less than perfect like many other things I could mention.