New Fashion?

XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
edited January 2010 in The Fanatics Forum
Ok so because of the naked glitch going on with the preview fashion box I can't see how the new fashion would look on my girl. So if anyone has bought any of the sets can you post pics I really wanna see how they look your charas.
Thanks for the siggy Dorset
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
Post edited by XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Ok so because of the naked glitch going on with the preview fashion box I can't see how the new fashion would look on my girl. So if anyone has bought any of the sets can you post pics I really wanna see how they look your charas.

You didn't like the image on the news post I take it?
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    You didn't like the image on the news post I take it?

No I love them your pics are what make me buy fashion. but I want to see how they would look out on the battle field.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

• eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Ah makes sense. Trying to get some of that violent elegance? b:chuckle (sorry that was a lame joke)
    edited January 2010
    Ah makes sense. Trying to get some of that violent elegance? b:chuckle (sorry that was a lame joke)

Indeed I am :Db:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• XXSairaXx - Dreamweaver
    XXSairaXx - Dreamweaver Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Yess I'm verrryy sad as well. I would to like to preview some of that icelace whatever on me but what are we to do with all these invisible pigments going about? ; ~;b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Remember to feed your Clerics three meals a day! <3
    edited January 2010
    Yess I'm verrryy sad as well. I would to like to preview some of that icelace whatever on me but what are we to do with all these invisible pigments going about? ; ~;b:cry

I know how u feelb:shedtear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:cry I want to preview fashion again!
    QQ Do you know how hard it is for a
    fashion obsessed person to be unable to preview fash....
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Vixe - Heavens Tear
    Vixe - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It's worse for me, pookie. =/ At least for some of your fashions, things will be ok, but for all previews, I either can't see any part that's not covered by fashion, or I'm completely invisible save for my head and tail (corsair and shining feather set is the worst).

Personally, I see it as a form of 'quitting' the fashion addiction cold turkey. At least I have more money now than I've ever had before.