Gold PRICE CRASH

Options
Downloadzfox - Heavens Tear
Downloadzfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 68 Arc User
edited November 2012 in General Discussion
Whats the current price of gold i used to sell for 440k per piece but haveonly been able to sell for around 200-300k . Anyone have any ideas why itsgoing so low

HEAVENS TEAR SERVER
Post edited by Downloadzfox - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Tinny - Harshlands
    Tinny - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Anni packs disappeared from boutique? (For... a week, two? b:laugh)
  • Downloadzfox - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Thats not exactly helpfull.
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    They'll probably be back so hold your gold until then...?
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear
    Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Why not ?

Its the truth. People wanted Anni packs and bought gold from the AH to purchase them, hence increasing the demand > higher gold price.

Anni packs have gone for now, the demand for gold is not as much > lower gold price
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Anni packs disappeared from boutique? (For... a week, two? b:laugh)

ah i get it thanks i dont get whats so speicial about them how much do they sell for and do you think they can bring them back
  • Tinny - Harshlands
    Tinny - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Why do you think? Anni packs increased the price of gold to the sky... Now, when they're gone, the price become lower. It's logical, isn't it?

E: Slow answer.
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yeh but whats so speicial about them
    edited January 2010
    Options

O.O Where were you all those months?
    Anni packs give people nice gear, nice weapons, flawless gems, oracles, etc. which makes it the hotest thing since the battle pet pack when it first came out.
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i have been here never thought they were any good though.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

You can get EVARYTHING from them. Awesome gear, sweet gems, powerful weapons, a social life, money, friends, happiness, and most importantly, the ability to win "The Game" (which I just lost, but not really).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You can get EVARYTHING from them. Awesome gear, sweet gems, powerful weapons, a social life, money, friends, happiness, and most importantly, the ability to win "The Game" (which I just lost, but not really).

I sure hope you mean money ingame because they looking at a big bill outgame from ODing on them packs.
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I sure hope you mean money ingame because they looking at a big bill outgame from ODing on them packs.

ಠ_ಠೊ

O EYE C WUT U DEED THAR.

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Chilo - Heavens Tear
    Chilo - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    To the OP: the gold prices are at the resonable level now, making the game enjoyable again to the people who don't put real money into it. But they are still far from about 200k that would be natural balance point (because of golden hammers) or the prices from the year ago (95-100k)...

Don't worry, there will be some hot item in cash shop soon and the price will be again 400k+. b:surrender
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i have been here never thought they were any good though.

close the game, put the mouse down and slowly move away from the PC.

Go find a hobby or somethin' better to do. If after 6 moths u never thought for a sec that anni packs are any good, this game ain't for you kid.

b:bye

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    obvious noob/troll is obvious.
  • Ardaanaa - Heavens Tear
    Ardaanaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    close the game, put the mouse down and slowly move away from the PC.

Go find a hobby or somethin' better to do. If after 6 moths u never thought for a sec that anni packs are any good, this game ain't for you kid.

b:bye

Wow... maybe not ALL are obsessed whit being in game gods whit super hyper worth 1 000 000 000 $ pixel gears?

I could purchase a.pack but i chose to IGNORE them b:bye, so you tell me too quit PWi because of that?
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wow... maybe not ALL are obsessed whit being in game gods whit super hyper worth 1 000 000 000 $ pixel gears?

I could purchase a.pack but i chose to IGNORE them b:bye, so you tell me too quit PWi because of that?

its about the sheer ignorance of the original post and the subsequent ones. choosing not to gamble with anni packs or choosing not to buy anni gear from others is one thing, but having no idea what they contain and how the affect the game's economy and pvp is something entirely different.

if someone can be playing for several months and be totally oblivious to this then there is something wrong and they really dont have the mental capacity to play a complicated game like this.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    its about the sheer ignorance of the original post and the subsequent ones. choosing not to gamble with anni packs or choosing not to buy anni gear from others is one thing, but having no idea what they contain and how the affect the game's economy and pvp is something entirely different.

if someone can be playing for several months and be totally oblivious to this then there is something wrong and they really dont have the mental capacity to play a complicated game like this.

Actually, if you never came on the forums and really could care less to the system announcements back in the hay-day of the anni-packs you may not have cared about what they were.

I knew in general what they were and what effect they had just beacuse of all the QQers on the forums. I guess the whinners on WC everyday when the same persons name came up with awesome items linked beside them was also funny to read.

As per the edited red word. When did this game become complicated? b:question
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Actually, if you never came on the forums and really could care less to the system announcements back in the hay-day of the anni-packs you may not have cared about what they were.

I knew in general what they were and what effect they had just beacuse of all the QQers on the forums. I guess the whinners on WC everyday when the same persons name came up with awesome items linked beside them was also funny to read.

As per the edited red word. When did this game become complicated? b:question

maybe complicated was the wrong word for what i meant there. "complex" would be a better fit. and i meant specifically that we have a very.. realistic economy in a lot of ways (it goes crazy at the slightest alteration and everyone feels the impact). economics is something that most people find complicated.

but actually now that i think about it, i do think this game is complicated, compared to others. a lot of processes are not thoroughly explained anywhere in any official capacity. take TT for example. nowhere in game or on the official site is there an explanation of this dungeon and its purpose and it's gears process. yes, there's plenty of info about it on the forums, but players posting here do not qualify as "official capacity".

same with the higher lvl skill books. never do you get any notice in-game that they are there. nor is there any detailed, official (even unofficial) explaination on getting them. (nevermind the number of people who "accidentially" picked the wrong culti at this point)

rebirth: sure, we all know how to do them.. now. after somebody else figured it out ages ago. but again, no official, detailed description of this anywhere.

how about BEFORE the anni packs came out. how many people do you know would stand at the boutique agent scratching their heads wondering WTF, where to get the mats, the tokens, etc, and having no real answer available. i remember back in the day having asked people and their responses were "farm mats from lunar" or "heavnrage boots are a drop from frost squad mode"... lol.

i could go on but i wont. now you will say something to the effect of "thats not complicated bla bla bla, people told me about it so i knew, bla bla bla". no, these things are not complicated to any of us, not anymore. we've gotten used to it, memorized things, learned the ins-and-outs. but to new people they are complicated, even when there are others to spoon feed them information. that is really how most people learn, talking to others in game. and that is exactly why this person should have been fully aware of what anni packs are and their contents and their affect on the entire game -- all he had to do was talk to someone or take a walk through west arch.
  • TurismoX - Lost City
    TurismoX - Lost City Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I've been here and didn't think they were any good.

I never even looked into them.

Didn't give a ****, still don't.
  • Mkjngb - Sanctuary
    Mkjngb - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i just wish it would come down on the Sanctuary server tooooooooo
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    <INSERT CHARLIE BROWNS TEACHERS SPEAKING>

Yep, that was way to long. b:chuckle

If you are in game and do not ask questions to every new action taken you may find yourself wasting money or time.

The game is complex but far from complicated. b:victory
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ru srz?
    Gold prices should be 100k per gold but then the devs introduced gold boxes containing 1m in exchange for 5 gold./So then gold prices were permanently at 200k. Then they decided to ruin the game with anni packs to celebrate every f.cken week making gold sky rocket to 500k.
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Whats the current price of gold i used to sell for 440k per piece but haveonly been able to sell for around 200-300k . Anyone have any ideas why itsgoing so low

HEAVENS TEAR SERVER

theres no more of those anywersary packs(or something) so gold aint worth much

then i sugest you buy more gold or find other ways to make money :3

EDIT: y u troll o.o?
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ValFera - Heavens Tear
    ValFera - Heavens Tear Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Anni packs were okay i bought several never really got anything other that perfect tokens, which by the way are awesome for trading for gems pages etc.

I wish they would release a box like the pet packs that had a random amount of the tokens from say 20-50 of the tokens per box they would sell like crazy. Started getting the anni packs just for the tokens.
    Leader - Hikari LVL3 PVE Faction {Heavens Tear}

Hikari is the Light.
    RESPECT is part of the Light so when you show others respect you show them the light.
    TRUTH is part of the Light, so if you find deception put light on it for all to see.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This game isn't complicated.

Be a Veno.
    Get a Nix.
    Set all hotkeys to Stun and Flesh Ream.
    Faceroll keyboard.
    Type DESU.
    MOAR Faceroll.
    MOAR DESU.
    MOAR Rickrol--Faceroll.
    ????
    PROFIT!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Be a Veno.
    Get a Nix.
    Faceroll keyboard.
    Type DESU.
    MOAR Faceroll.
    MOAR DESU.
    MOAR Rickrol--Faceroll.
    ????
    PROFIT!

Q_Q
    :<
    me are wizard.
    me got um...a shiny paw?
    set all hotkeys to morning dew.
    faceroll keyboard.
    type eek.
    moar faceroll~
    maor eek
    moar.....*gets killed*
    ???
    SADNESS~!
    b:shedtear
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Be a Veno.
    Get a Nix.
    Faceroll keyboard.
    Type DESU.
    MOAR Faceroll.
    MOAR DESU.
    MOAR Rickrol--Faceroll.
    ????
    PROFIT!

i wonder if plum shell would keep me alive lol o.o
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Q_Q
    :<
    me are wizard.
    me got um...a shiny paw?
    set all hotkeys to morning dew.
    faceroll keyboard.
    type eek.
    moar faceroll~
    maor eek
    moar.....*gets killed*
    ???
    SADNESS~!
    b:shedtear
    Venos are the path to an uncomplicated win.

Wizards are the path to an uncomplicated dea--*gets killed*
    i wonder if plum shell would keep me alive lol o.o

ಠ_ಠೊ

No.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    theres no more of those anywersary packs(or something) so gold aint worth much

then i sugest you buy more gold or find other ways to make money :3

EDIT: y u troll o.o?

Anni packs are not the only reason for the gold price to go down. I personally believe we are going into a deflection period. in order to support high gold price, there has to be enough in game currency (coins). those coins from grinding, quest rewards, and other rewards. with new BH system, I hardly see any one has time to grind, and BH is a pure coins outflow even you get a mold drop every run, I usually need to spend 2 hours to do my BH and another hour to do my WQ, I have not been able to have time to grind for a long time, but at same time, I need to buy mats, spend coins on CS and such, I am eating up coins I saved before. I stopped buying anything not essential, this in turn will make other players much harder to make money from doing business and HH/Mold/Book farming.
This discussion has been closed.