Sticky now Leads Tao

Comments

• eternalnab
    eternalnab Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Originally Posted by Draugluin - Heavens Tear View Post
    I would have no problem with Ese if all she did was leave. Yunahh went to Enrage. So did thehate. I have no problem with that at all. I hold Ese responsible for putting Hoshi into the leadership position of Tao as a way for her and him to get revenge for perceived slights against them at the hands of lypi. She and Hoshi were mad at Lypi and screwed over the other 190 people by purposefully causing chaos and drama within the guild. That is what I hold against her.

soo tripleclient thehate didnt get bananas or did he ? =)
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:bored

...d...did a Radiance member just agree with me?!

If it helps spread the joy that is Dan to other factions, I'm all for it. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    If it helps spread the joy that is Dan to other factions, I'm all for it. b:laugh

b:laugh

...don't tell me you just want him out.

b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010

...don't tell me you just want him out.

b:scorn

He lied to me, he said you were full of candy so I hit you with a stick at WQ stop 4 this morning and no candy came out, so I'm mad at him. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    He lied to me, he said you were full of candy so I hit you with a stick at WQ stop 4 this morning and no candy came out, so I'm mad at him. b:angry

That's impossible. I'm always blue-named (though I'm contemplating buying a lot of Guardian Scrolls with Anni Pack tokens and going white-name soon)

b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    That's impossible. I'm always blue-named (though I'm contemplating buying a lot of Guardian Scrolls with Anni Pack tokens and going white-name soon)

b:sin

Well my weapon isn't a stick, I had to improvise. And I'm blue too b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Well my weapon isn't a stick, I had to improvise. And I'm blue too b:cute

LOL WUT

b:question

Well, either way, if you REALLY want to fight so bad, I still say join Enrage. Then you can leave Enrage after you killed me enough times, and head back to Radiance.

b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Poison - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    I don't wanna fight, I want the candy! b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    I really wish I saved some of that chocolate from 2008's Christmas Event. I'd totally drop it if I saw you hit/kill me in TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Poison - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    I think I still have 4 pieces of Force Chocolate on a mule somewhere. I bet it's bad by now though. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    I think I still have 4 pieces of Force Chocolate on a mule somewhere. I bet it's bad by now though. b:chuckle

Ah, well...

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    Esemeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Lol can't belive i am this popular. Betrayal, lack of dignity, failed responsiblity. Jesus H freaking Christ. You would think i was leading a country. It's halarious how everything people do is easily forgotten but oh well i do not care. It is a game. As for the ones saying you are not my friends and i was wrong and i should feel bad. Forget you you are not real friends and i won't lose sleep. This is a game, honestly it's funny if tao is still focusing on me rather than that shipwreck they are sinking on. But oh well what's done is done. Move on it could have been a lot worse trust me :). Time to play a game have fun in your cult. :D
    edited January 2010
    Lol can't belive i am this popular. Betrayal, lack of dignity, failed responsiblity. Jesus H freaking Christ. You would think i was leading a country. It's halarious how everything people do is easily forgotten but oh well i do not care. It is a game. As for the ones saying you are not my friends and i was wrong and i should feel bad. Forget you you are not real friends and i won't lose sleep. This is a game, honestly it's funny if tao is still focusing on me rather than that shipwreck they are sinking on. But oh well what's done is done. Move on it could have been a lot worse trust me :). Time to play a game have fun in your cult. :D

Hey, what's this bowl of Kool-Aid doing here...?

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:sleep anyone ever tell ya'll you talk too much? Constantly speculating constantly jumping onto the band wagon to make things worse. Quite fun to watch even though one shouldn't take pleasure in such things.
    Mostly 30 people does not a faction make 30 is a dent but not the faction. (not saying 30 people left just an example) With strong enough members 30 people isn't even a bummer. Although again a example fun to speculate yes?

Although should Tao be continue to falter (land doesn't matter btw) it doesn't look very bright for them. However this will not end Tao it will be back in a month to where its spirit was before. However by some fluke it doesn't recover I will be very disappointed in Tao.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Celric - Heavens Tear
    Celric - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    hmmmmmm. ewwwww.
    Year's have gone by.

Got Rice?
  • Gaara_Chuko - Heavens Tear
    Gaara_Chuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Hey, what's this bowl of Kool-Aid doing here...?

b:avoid

xD lmao...
    bm lvl 96 rairen-HT- retired

barb lvl 73 Gaara_Chuko-HT-Adiuvo

barb lvl 62 Criminal-RT- lolwut
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987004&dateline=1270908642[/SIGPIC]
  • Walfreen - Heavens Tear
    Walfreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Hey now, nonfactors can be cool. You guys need people like Walfreen for a good laugh.

WTF i did now b:angryb:kissb:bye
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Nothing, you just brighten my day b:thanks
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited January 2010

Welcome to the Dark-er side Ese
    b:dirty
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Personal issuses? u have her locked up in ur basement and only bring her out when u want a beating

on a serious note though TW should be taken as fun but running a guild is like trying to run a family with 150+ kids and u know how kids r if its not their way they get cranky.

and dammint kona i wanted to kill u this weekend ARRRRGGHHHH

To your second paragraph, I give a big thumbs-up.

And to your final statement, I say "quit Radiance and join Enrage".

Makes a good point.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Makes a good point.

*bows* Thank you, thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Rocky - Heavens Tear
    Rocky - Heavens Tear Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    hahahaha same old *****..

HT will never change!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear
    Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Well said my man.. and to think... Caesar booted me for this attitude O.o

dark, we booted you cause you weren't on for a month or two and we were desperate for space you should have gotten mail saying when you are active you can come back =p
  • Fuyukoneko - Heavens Tear
    Fuyukoneko - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited January 2010

A leader is remembered for the way he/she departs the throne. Like JFK - the saint that really didnt do much except to get shot. Or you who booted us to your hubby as a birthday gift. Yay. b:cuteb:cute
    Makes me almost feel guilty for not spoiling my hubby more b:cry

Get over yourself -- I have more to do w/ my time than cry alone in my bed over a faction *hint hint* o.o
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    1. You were in Tao o.o who the fk are you.
    2. lol make fun of it ^^ idc, well i did care, too much, wish i hadn't now, oh well you may have Tao's name but you are not Tao and never shall be! muahahahahaha >.>
  • Yunahh - Heavens Tear
    Yunahh - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Bish...I will CUT you... :3

xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I be on my Seeker now.
    ign; Amairah
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    yuna ur not suppose to do that anymore....
  • Fuyukoneko - Heavens Tear
    Fuyukoneko - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    1. You were in Tao o.o who the fk are you.
    2. lol make fun of it ^^ idc, well i did care, too much, wish i hadn't now, oh well you may have Tao's name but you are not Tao and never shall be! muahahahahaha >.>

What did that even have to do w/ anything? b:surrender

Are we talking in sense or just random should-sound-insulting-comments?
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Sorry i can't translate for the people too slow to understand. :)
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    why does every single topic made on PWI get hijacked by konari?
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.