Sticky now Leads Tao

Comments

• Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:mischievous I'm usually the lowest in my squad too. I pretty much only level off of dailies, but I try and do other things when I can.

Hard not to be the lowest when less than 10% of the guild is lower than you (counting mules)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Hard not to be the lowest when less than 10% of the guild is lower than you (counting mules)

b:sad

...right here. b:heart

...that hurt right here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i didnt know u had a heart thought it was just cotton candy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Konari's filled with Candy? b:shocked

*gets a big stick ready for TW*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    i didnt know u had a heart thought it was just cotton candy

It fluctuates between cotton candy on happy days, and an inky black blob of corroded souls on bad ones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    Esemeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    10 people didn't make you who you are is a direct 100% true statment. Those who left Tao didn't leave Tao. We left some rotting POS wreck of a guild. Now this is not a stab to the members. Many of you guys are the most awesome people I have ever met or will ever meet.

Tao on the map is not Tao. Lypi dosen't care we left b/c now he can claim he is god and he did all the work. That's why me yuna and hoshi were up till 4 am many nights doing pay sheets or rostes or etc. He likes to make up bull**** b/c it makes him feel as if he's worth something. rofl so fail tbh.

Tao that we built was worth all the hard work myself and hoshi and yuna and bis put in to it. Good times where lypi was offline or on an alt. All i can say to those who still cling to the "Tao" idea. What you are in is not Tao will never be Tao. Real Tao died a long time ago and with your new **** for brains leader (who is one of the only maybe 6 people who thinks he should be leader) is going to try to make up stuff to cover up what happend.

All i can say for those who stay <3 you guys and don't put up with lypi's bull****. Do not do work for him only to take credit and make this game your job, have fun and just play guys!

and ps rofl @ losing ur leader and tw commanders as no big deal. GL in tw lypi has no idea what he's in for!
    edited January 2010
    10 people didn't make you who you are is a direct 100% true statment. Those who left Tao didn't leave Tao. We left some rotting POS wreck of a guild. Now this is not a stab to the members. Many of you guys are the most awesome people I have ever met or will ever meet.

Tao on the map is not Tao. Lypi dosen't care we left b/c now he can claim he is god and he did all the work. That's why me yuna and hoshi were up till 4 am many nights doing pay sheets or rostes or etc. He likes to make up bull**** b/c it makes him feel as if he's worth something. rofl so fail tbh.

Tao that we built was worth all the hard work myself and hoshi and yuna and bis put in to it. Good times where lypi was offline or on an alt. All i can say to those who still cling to the "Tao" idea. What you are in is not Tao will never be Tao. Real Tao died a long time ago and with your new **** for brains leader (who is one of the only maybe 6 people who thinks he should be leader) is going to try to make up stuff to cover up what happend.

All i can say for those who stay <3 you guys and don't put up with lypi's bull****. Do not do work for him only to take credit and make this game your job, have fun and just play guys!

and ps rofl @ losing ur leader and tw commanders as no big deal. GL in tw lypi has no idea what he's in for!
    b:bored

...never seen that side of ya, Ese.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Pretty isn't it. This is why it is bad to bottle things up b:chuckle
    edited January 2010
    Pretty isn't it. This is why it is bad to bottle things up b:chuckle

...I'll always be here if you need a punching bag. Non-Factionmate or not, I carry no ill will towards anyone...except Sticky.

<_<

...'kay, I lied.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited January 2010

Play this song while you read her post. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bzWSJG93P8
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Play this song while you read her post. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bzWSJG93P8

b:chuckle

You made me almost fall out of my work chair!! I went a step further and said it in the Darth Vader voice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    LMAO poor tao all i can say is good luck to the rest of tao and good luck to the people who left...
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    LMAO poor tao all i can say is good luck to the rest of tao and good luck to the people who left...

I b:heart your sig. I have a shirt similar to that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited January 2010
    I b:heart your sig. I have a shirt similar to that.

LMAO konair is geek jk b:cute b:chuckle
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    LMAO konair is geek jk b:cute b:chuckle

b:sad

What's wrong with that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ese, i still <3 you , but i must disagree..

"Tao that we built was worth all the hard work myself and hoshi and yuna and bis put in to it."

wrong.

Edya built tao. you helped, while yunahh and bis didnt do much (i love yunahh and bis, but im being honest here) Tao was built by us original 60 before we had our first land. Edya did most of the work. the credit for tao should go to her, the credit for tao's success, and its downfall.

"and ps rofl @ losing ur leader and tw commanders as no big deal. GL in tw lypi has no idea what he's in for!"

no offense here either. but tao never had much of a tw strategy. you can argue this all you want, be we never really did. edya was the commander, and (no offense again, ily) but neither you ( simply because you did it like 4 times) or lypi, or yunahh, did much in the commanding field.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    ese, i still <3 you , but i must disagree..

"Tao that we built was worth all the hard work myself and hoshi and yuna and bis put in to it."

wrong.

Edya built tao. you helped, while yunahh and bis didnt do much (i love yunahh and bis, but im being honest here) Tao was built by us original 60 before we had our first land. Edya did most of the work. the credit for tao should go to her, the credit for tao's success, and its downfall.

"and ps rofl @ losing ur leader and tw commanders as no big deal. GL in tw lypi has no idea what he's in for!"

no offense here either. but tao never had much of a tw strategy. you can argue this all you want, be we never really did. edya was the commander, and (no offense again, ily) but neither you ( simply because you did it like 4 times) or lypi, or yunahh, did much in the commanding field.

OK wow cut down
    @konair lol nothing...dn you know what the sun is? b:chuckle
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cy_clone - Heavens Tear
    Cy_clone - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    And so Tao goes the way of old Radiance when Charity left b:sad
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    <3 you too sticky. But half the time you were too drunk to even know what was going on. As for 4 TWs? You failed math yet again my friend. xD have fun
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i think that is a matter of opinion, to you i was drunk but....

okay... im not gonna lie.. i was drunk half the time...

so i have no comeback xD
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Qua - Heavens Tear
    Qua - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    go tao and....enrage! ok byeb:victory
  • Walfreen - Heavens Tear
    Walfreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    QB is ****?? coz she/he post her/his pics in radiance long time ago and she was a girl with small **** b:questionb:question and her bf was a male cleric in radiance
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    Sadpuma - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    QB is ****?? coz she/he post her/his pics in radiance long time ago and she was a girl with small **** b:questionb:question and her bf was a male cleric in radiance

HE likes to toy with peoples minds. Think of QB like a forum troll except he's a game troll that like the attention of people in the game as opposed to in the forums (like Sticky)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Draugluin - Heavens Tear
    Draugluin - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    The bottom line is that you betrayed the trust that the members of Tao put in you Ese. You who proclaimed that we should put the good of Tao first. Then proved yourself to be a hypocrite. You made Hoshi leader knowing that he would do everything he could to disrupt Tao. Banishing people, and no he didnt just banish Lypi. He even broke his word to you and banned others.Then demoting officers and replacing them with people who were offline to further disrupt things. You knew what he was going to do. You chose to let him do it. You come here and claim that Lypi disrespected you. Yet you disrespected the other 190 members of Tao. You showed your immaturity,and unfitness to lead by doing what you did. You took out your anger at one person on the rest of us who had done nothing to you. With friends like you who needs enemies.

You could have left quietly, with dignity and respect for those in Tao.The few others who left, besides Hoshi, did it that way. I am ashamed to know that someone I put my trust in could act in such a despicable manner.
  • DEATHJOKER - Heavens Tear
    DEATHJOKER - Heavens Tear Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    oh Cmon ur beeing harsh there Draugluin.................................
    botom line people left and i blame QB he/she/it is like a virus u guys should kick him/her/it and evrything will go back normal...b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]THE BIRD OF THE HERMES IS MY NAME EATING MY WINGS TO MAKE ME TAME
  • Draugluin - Heavens Tear
    Draugluin - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I would have no problem with Ese if all she did was leave. Yunahh went to Enrage. So did thehate. I have no problem with that at all. I hold Ese responsible for putting Hoshi into the leadership position of Tao as a way for her and him to get revenge for perceived slights against them at the hands of lypi. She and Hoshi were mad at Lypi and screwed over the other 190 people by purposefully causing chaos and drama within the guild. That is what I hold against her.
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Dude this is a game so get over it... Are you going to just sit here and say you're gonna create a grudge over something very trivial and stupid? I think it would be wiser if you just decided to put this behind you and work to rebuilding Tao cause that's the smarter thing to do.

Another thing is when I left Caesar quietly I got called a traitor and told I betrayed them so regardless of what was said the result is that the guild you leave will see you as turning your back on them.

P.S. Can a GM please close this thread as it got out of hand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yunahh - Heavens Tear
    Yunahh - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Ok,
    The whole thing about disrespect and Ese...hm...

Draug, I love you ok?<3;

But listen,

To be quite honest, me and Ese have been getting more respect from Enrage members, than Tao members as of late.

Ese's only 19 damn years old and is cut between work and college, and Tao expected her to pull a miracle out of her **** and fix everything. Which is BS because it's a game, not a job. And everytime Ese would change the guild slogan, as a joke, and make people in the guild actually laugh, Lypi would hound her for it. He'd be like, "Ese....some people are getting upset that you're doing that.." Which is understandable, it's almost impossible to make 200 people happy at once, but he said it at every damn thing she did. He would sit there, and talk behind her back, and I've heard it. And once she'd join the channel on vent he'd shut up and say nothing. Sorry Lypi, I've known you for almost a year now & I'm sick of your lieing, manipulating BS.

--Now, I understand that a lot of Tao was upset at our exit, but it's not like we did something you couldn't fix. We were mad, upset, and done. Everyone has a snapping point, even Edya. <3 I miss her. =/

You see, if we reallllllyyyyy wanted to mess up Tao, Hoshi could've just kicked everyone. But, we decided not to. b:victory

And for all of Tao that's reading this post, this is the reason why I left. I did post it on the forums, but some A-HOLE deleted it.

-I refuse to be under Lypi. His idea's for the guild I think are horrible, and I refuse to abide by them.
    -I couldn't take 2 effing steps in arch before a person was pming me complaining about something.
    -Ese & Hoshi are close friends of mine, and I enjoy playing with them, so I'm gonna follow them. If you have a problem, I'm sorry. Hopefully you can respect that I just want to go to a place where I can have fun. If you can't, too bad.
    -I joined Enrage because I want to TW, and like I said, I get treated with a little more respect from their members, than Tao.

Side Note:
    I still love all my friends in Tao, <3 awsomeness.
    But if some of you bishes in Tao want to keep spreading rumors about Ese,(Draug I'm not talking about you here, ok? xD) can seriously grow the **** up and find something else to do with their time. :>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I be on my Seeker now.
    ign; Amairah
  • ChaoticTears - Harshlands
    ChaoticTears - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    -I joined Enrage because I want to TW,

Meh should have gone for a challenge and all joined Rad or Salad b:pleased
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    LOL remember guys, TW is NOT the only thing in this game.b:victory

Just try to have fun, one thing I hate about TW guilds is the misconception of getting rich or getting very easy access to good gear. Look for example, the moment Belial got land, you saw random ppl we have never seen in Belial join. Another example would be ppl applying to Tao for the advance apoth pots, money, gear, power, pride etc etc (Yes, I heard these from Tao players now sadly..)

Feels like TW is the #1 cause for drama-making in a guild.

Is TW really fun, yea it can, but when ppl start to complain because of a loss, it just get dreadful and annoying.

Remember, there is a difference between having a fun TW, and getting wiped in 10 - 20 mins.

The way Tao got drama, was based off of TW-related topics obviously.(Could be more but w/e) Enrage, Rad, and Caesar can be subjected to the same thing as well. But oh well, things go onb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
This discussion has been closed.