(Opinion) What's the most Ownage class?

13»

Comments

• Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    The point is that differences in player ability are on average much greater than differences in class capability. So assuming the classes were equal would yield more accurate predictions of who would win than assuming the players were equal.

Anyway, a really good player comes up with ways to exploit a class' strengths while covering up its weaknesses. During early WWII, the Japanese Zero had such a maneuverability advantage over the U.S. Wildcat that it was literally able to fly circles around the Wildcat. But an enterprising U.S. pilot came up with a tactic which completely neutered that advantage.
    Ok, but compare this. The super players which every1 know how to play his class with the best possible of gear. Who win?
    I'm sure there will not be draw. Because is impossible to make absolutely balanced classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Celulas - Lost City
    Celulas - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    +1

I will add onto this that the only real good class out there is the following class:
    The class of people who know how to play their actual class in the first place.
    This spans across CS and non-CS users alike.

There is no ownage class and you're an idiot if you think there is. Every class has their use, some classes will be brutalise others in mere seconds, while at the same time get violated in the same time span by the remaining classes.

Cant help but reply to this (last post on this thread), you are not experienced enough, not high lvl enough, dont pvp enough to call ppl that say there are ownage classes idiots . When you have reached endgame or at least pvped enough against people at endgame with different type of gear and different classes you will know what ppl with same opinion as me mean, but I doubt you will pvp enough like me to even realize that classes get unbalanced with refinement endgame. Every class has their use like you said, but after experiencing so many times the power of cs wizards, archers, BM, clerics, venomancers and barbarians endgame in PVP I realized how strong each class itself can be so its not just about the player, the class itself will make the biggest difference, but ofc you wont know that for obvious reasons.
  • NPH - Harshlands
    NPH - Harshlands Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    The only thing that scares me out of any class, is a cash-shopping fist bm. At lvl 80, fully buffed, 10k hp, 15k or so phys def, fist bm came up to me when I wasnt paying attention, and yea I died so insanely fast....he dropped me with a charm tick in about 6 seconds.

And to the best class part, who ever knows their class more and has the better gear, wins.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Cant help but reply to this (last post on this thread), you are not experienced enough, not high lvl enough, dont pvp enough to call ppl that say there are ownage classes idiots . When you have reached endgame or at least pvped enough against people at endgame with different type of gear and different classes you will know what ppl with same opinion as me mean, but I doubt you will pvp enough like me to even realize that classes get unbalanced with refinement endgame. Every class has their use like you said, but after experiencing so many times the power of cs wizards, archers, BM, clerics, venomancers and barbarians endgame in PVP I realized how strong each class itself can be so its not just about the player, the class itself will make the biggest difference, but ofc you wont know that for obvious reasons.

Just to say, hun, I have PvP'd with the endgame people on my server.

The endgame people all happen to cash shoppers. They also all happened to kick my ****, which comes as no surprise when you're an 85 archer being attacked by a 9x/10x BM/wizard/barb decked out in +10 gear full of immacs and weapons with garnet/sapphire gems in them, etc. etc.

And if you read my post, and the one I quoted, you would realise I agreed that cash shoppers are the only ownage class out there.

Please learn to read before you post, and remember that making assumptions that turn out to be wrong can make you look stupid. =) So you can lose your stuck up attitude accusing me of not knowing what PvP is - and you can also go post on your main rather than a level 23 BM, yeah? Cause you know, a 23 BM has no PVP experience. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Every class can own. It depends on the player playing it right.
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Okay, so your opinion what's the most ownage class.

I say a Venomnacer because they can get pets and genie which both cna assist them in battle. and there pets take the damage, They can heal the pets too so there pets are hard to kill.They can also assist with th venom scab...

I'm not a Veno but they own
    Second - Archer long ranged
    Third - Cleric Healer
    Fourth - Blademaster PURE BRUTE STRENGTH
    Fifth - Sin - Invis <3
    Sixth - Psychic Beast spells FAST CHANNEL
    Seventh - Wizards -Spell
    Eigth - Barbarian - Don't see nothing special (Tiger)

BTW AVATARS CAN BE FIXED JUST GO BACK TO EDIT AVATAR AND RESELECT YOUR AVATAR (That what I did)

Wizards > all:
    full-buffed @ lv 90
    78% p.def reduction
    72% m.def reduction
    god-mode damage even with crappy refines (seriously, +5 req. blade right now gives me 8-9.2k damage range, will be much higher when i get hh99)
    5.5k hp + blood clot + holy path + distance shrink

/end-game

...oh yeah ^ that's not even at lv 95 when lunar ornaments & oht reward gears come into play, or lv 99 when hh99 gold weapons are available... forget it, wiz > all; period.
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Anyone who did not say "GM" fails this thread.

Thank you. b:chuckle
  • NPH - Harshlands
    NPH - Harshlands Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Wizards > all:
    full-buffed @ lv 90
    78% p.def reduction
    72% m.def reduction
    god-mode damage even with crappy refines (seriously, +5 req. blade right now gives me 8-9.2k damage range, will be much higher when i get hh99)
    5.5k hp + blood clot + holy path + distance shrink

/end-game

...oh yeah ^ that's not even at lv 95 when lunar ornaments & oht reward gears come into play, or lv 99 when hh99 gold weapons are available... forget it, wiz > all; period.

its obvious you will say a wizard because you are a wiz. If player X and player Y are both lvl 100, and player X spends more on his gear, player X will beat player Y, the class does not matter.
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Hmm I dont c y so many players that are their 8x keep saying sum of the more high lvl ones are wrong... Sum players will tell you that it is all about skills, sum will tell its all about cash shopping nd others say is both but the truth is that sum classes get better then others with high refinement. Wizards dont even need +10 on armour or ornaments to have one of the best defences if not the best endgame, wizards get such a high phy def that they dont even seem to be wearing arcane armour plus they are the hardest hitting class endgame so why would you say they arent naturally stronger then other classes if they get one of the best defences nd at same time they hit the hardest? Wizards are beasts endgame and barbs come along with them, although that doesnt mean that they cant b beaten by other classes cuz there are simply too many things that come into play while pking but the truth is that if sum1 cash shops hard a wizard he will b more deadly then any other class. Yes wizards are the most ownage class imho.b:surrender
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    My armaggedon one shot robes and even(whne not miss) kill archers, i really doub someone from same lv lhas i can one shot me. nothing spcial about barbs baaah u boy have a lot to learn..
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Teh 3 best classes in order be:

Developer class: can alter teh very reality of teh word.
    GM Glass: 2nd most powahful with unobtainable gear.
    Cash shop class: powah of monies.

Anyone who did not say "GM" fails this thread.

Thank you. b:chuckle

yay me are winnar~
    b:chuckle
    Quilue!!! them stats and gears be hax~~!
    b:shocked
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Inabikari - Raging Tide
    Inabikari - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Quilue, I like what you did with the savant stones and such. Just swap out the 8juun weapon with the nirvana glaive, and it'll be golden. :D
    RIP Resolve. You guys still owe me TW pay. XD

Varden- <3 you all!
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    lol forgot to mention, that was Wafflechan's setup for the "perfect wizard" in response to some guy gloating about what he did with his archer via swiping the plastic.

theres no Nirvana gear in pwcalc.ru yet i don't think.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Inabikari - Raging Tide
    Inabikari - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I just checked, there isn't any in there. QQ
    RIP Resolve. You guys still owe me TW pay. XD

Varden- <3 you all!
  • RATT_FINK - Harshlands
    RATT_FINK - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    maybe its becasue im lvl 88 and im outgrowing all my equips as of right now. but im starting to think archers are actually one of the worst end game characters. sure they can deal damage and even metal damage. but thats about all they got goin for em. i can pk most people (even some barbs) if i suprise them and they arent all that skilled. but without the sneak attack archers choices are 1 kite untill your legs fall off, or 2, fight and die. and sinse kiting just gives their charm time to tick, it doesnt do you much good. im not QQin about my class or anything just tryin to say at or near end game a good player of almost any class can beat an archer if they know they are coming.

on the other hand i have a lvl 66 sin growing. and i can one shot any arkane class no problem. and they dont even get to cast a shield because they dont even kow im there. BMs and barbs will still give sins trouble on the battle field. but with a good genie set up i can destroy just about anything in my way. cant wait to see sins at end game. now if only they didnt look so gad damn emo!
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Chuck Norris' class is the best.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • RATT_FINK - Harshlands
    RATT_FINK - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Chuck Norris' class is the best.

very original of you