(Opinion) What's the most Ownage class?

Comments

• Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    nix+veno= >________>
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    nix+veno= >________>

Look at videos what I posted earlier. This mage kill nix in 2!!! shots and then another 3 shot and veno was death.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IDaun - Dreamweaver
    IDaun - Dreamweaver Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Wow, that was competely random,dumn,unnecesarry better yet untopic. Wait,is that your way of saying Barb is the best? O_o

What level are you? You (like me) have no experience with 'endgame' if you haven't reached it yet. So you don't know what classes are good or not. So... stfu?

That said... dumn, unnecesarry, untopic. lmao. b:chuckle
    I'm not a Veno but they own Most 'own' because of a glitch with flesh ream. Good luck finding the ones that are pro players naturally, 'cause they are so few and far between.
    Second - Archer long ranged Archers have crits, damage, and they are a ranged phys damage class. Eat squishes alive.
    Third - Cleric Healer Debuffer, and a nice DD if they aren't busy healing.
    Fourth - Blademaster PURE BRUTE STRENGTH That's... not a reason. Blademasters are awesome, yeah, but it's less that. Axes, for example, are great for rebirth and AoE grinding, and a BM played right can stop many squad wipes from happening.
    Fifth - Sin - Invis <3From what I've seen from my 'sin... damage. One of my skills hit 2k crits at level 20, and I'm a melee class. I squadded with a 6x sin that said he took aggro from an 8x BM
    Sixth - Psychic Beast spells FAST CHANNEL Apparently, though, I could be wrong, Psys 'own' at the beginning, but, get less and less damage as time goes on. Though, that's just what one person told me, so, I could be wrong.
    Seventh - Wizards -Spell Damage. From what I've seen, they 'own' endgame.
    Eigth - Barbarian - Don't see nothing special (Tiger) Lmao, just, that's funny. You don't see anything special with having more HP than any other class, and what about that 200k hit on the forums earlier?
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Look at videos what I posted earlier. This mage kill nix in 2!!! shots and then another 3 shot and veno was death.

cant xD dotn ahve the flash player thingie..

anyway

if a veno doesnt fail in its class theyre deadly with nix...

<,<
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    The nix is no longer the threat it used to be. There are now ways to remove bleed, or prevent it from even happening. All of which are very cheap, and easy to put on a genie. A skill that give 10 seconds of bleed immunity, is going to make your opponent QQ when their bleed doesn't work, and it's cheap enough in cost to put the wood immunity on the same genie as well, and use them at the same time. What can a Veno do, when her pet's bleed isn't working, and her spells do nothing? Run? Good luck with that one. In the time it'll take her to realize that she's screwed, you'll already be attacking her yourself, and before the run instinct kicks in, you've got a dead Veno under you. Period. So, no. Pro or not, a Veno who relies on the nix's bleed for PvP is simply gimping themselves.
  • XRampuX - Lost City
    XRampuX - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    wizards and the archers, love to dd, =)
  • Quote - Harshlands
    Quote - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Lots of noobs in this topic.

End game (100+) Wizards over all, with the possible exception of the two new classes.

Their skills scale the best out of any class, and they are a walking cannon of destruction.

Barbs give them a good run for their money endgame.

If you are talking about before 90, then who really cares? Its more about levels, gear, and what skills.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    1. Barb whith charm, impossible to take down on your own
    1. Wiz with BT/BIDS
    1. Cleric who heals himself
    1. Veno with nix
    1. Archer with massive crit
    1. BM with stunlock
    1. Psy with soulburn ect
    1. Sin with stealth.

ORrrrrrr

8. Barb with low dmg
    8. Wiz with low survivability
    8. Cleric with low hp
    8. Veno who's nix is ignored and one shotted
    8. Archer up close (half dmg)
    8. BM one shotted by magic
    8. Psy one shotted by (insert dmg skil)
    8. Sin one shotted twice by (insert dmg skil)

Now just because I am one:
    1. Endgame wiz with more phys def than a LA user and more dmg than anything else
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • omgwtfbbqhax
    omgwtfbbqhax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    barbs with charms are not impossible to take down on your own.
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited January 2010

there is no video. there are screenshot thumbnails and a bunch of asian worded links to various other unknown things. post something in english that people can read and navigate.
    edited January 2010
    there is no video. there are screenshot thumbnails and a bunch of asian worded links to various other unknown things. post something in english that people can read and navigate.

Try this.
    http://zoome.jp/losstarot/movie_list/
    Just click on any video(picture) on page.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    is that a 8jun mage...?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Winners would be:

All lvl 99+ wizards

Hell barbs with bestial onslaught

lvl 100 Archers with rank 8

Bms with GX + CV claws

Venos + nix that actually has highly refined endgame gear
  • HeavensWing - Sanctuary
    HeavensWing - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    *sigh* Not this bloody topic again. You ever play "Rock Paper Scissors", or for that matter, Pokemon? It's kinda like that. Some classes will dominate the hell out of others, and get the **** kicked out of them by others. Period. There is no "Ownage" class. That being said, however, there is one class that will own your face, kick the **** out of you, and violate you in various ways. The Epic Cash-Shop class.

This. It seems to make more sense then everyone's other posts for meh <.>

..and..I don't like being told I've picked the wrong class >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Original Join date: Nov 24, 2008
    Originally Posted by Russiee - Raging Tide

As for Shadow Escape. "I am sin, I Shadow Escape on a boss, Boss attacks cleric and squad wipes. Lolol im pro fish".

^ So pro b:victory ^
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    1)Barb
    2)Wizard
    3)Archer

top 3 for me :P

i wonder how sins will do endgame.. theyre melee archers without magic attacks D: cant kill a BM like an archer can.. and cant even try to take a barb..b:shocked
  • Celulas - Lost City
    Celulas - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    This. It seems to make more sense then everyone's other posts for meh <.>

..and..I don't like being told I've picked the wrong class >.>

You picked the wrong class if you are looking for the strongest one.
    Imo, all the classes at level 100 are balanced in pvp power, BUT there are classes that get more OP then others when they are refined. Wizards with crazy refinement are the strongest imo along with barbarians with also crazy refinement, after those 2 comes Archer,BM, clerics, Venomancer with psychic and sins in an unknown place haha
    But ye, the most ownage classes are both wizards and barbarians.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    charmed....barbarians.....scary~~
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    there is no most ownage class,why do people keep making threads like this?
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
    edited January 2010
    I think between end game high leveled and geared barb and charmed and end game high leveled and geared and charmed wizard will be draw. But without charm I think wizard win. Thanks to distance attack and distance shrink.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited January 2010

Because new players don't wanna invest time and money in a weaker class, its very understandable.

People that played this game long enough knows that some classes are stronger in pvp endgame, like barbs and wizards. I think passing out that info to new players is a good thing.

All tho obviously no class is pure ownage unless you have the patient to get 99+ and can afford to cash shop the gear and skills for it - or knows how to make hundreds of millions in game coins in some other way.
  • Celulas - Lost City
    edited January 2010

All the classes were made to be balanced between pvp and pve, but like I said, there are classes that get stronger then others in the endgame with well refined gear. Example: Put a rank8 BM with all +10 gear and a rank8 pure mag wizard with all +10 gear, which one you think will make more difference in a battle field (considering both are good with their classes)? Answer from an experienced player: The wizard definitely will, cuz he will have insane mag and phy def and will one shot massive ammount of ppl with his aoes and even one shot ppl that have 20k HP.
    Do you know why that happens?Classes roles. Wizards were made to be nukers and thats y if they have massive damage they will shine more then any other class in pvp. BMs, barbs, archers, venos, clerics all have different roles nd thats y they wont b as deadly as a well refined wizard. Barbs shine in pvp cuz no class can survive like them and they last longer then any1 in battle and do alot of damage(armaggedon xD)..
    edited January 2010
    Teh 3 best classes in order be:

Developer class: can alter teh very reality of teh word.
    GM Glass: 2nd most powahful with unobtainable gear.
    Cash shop class: powah of monies.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    All the classes were made to be balanced between pvp and pve, but like I said, there are classes that get stronger then others in the endgame with well refined gear. Example: Put a rank8 BM with all +10 gear and a rank8 pure mag wizard with all +10 gear, which one you think will make more difference in a battle field (considering both are good with their classes)? Answer from an experienced player: The wizard definitely will, cuz he will have insane mag and phy def and will one shot massive ammount of ppl with his aoes and even one shot ppl that have 20k HP.
    Do you know why that happens?Classes roles. Wizards were made to be nukers and thats y if they have massive damage they will shine more then any other class in pvp. BMs, barbs, archers, venos, clerics all have different roles nd thats y they wont b as deadly as a well refined wizard. Barbs shine in pvp cuz no class can survive like them and they last longer then any1 in battle and do alot of damage(armaggedon xD)..

You make me VERY happy. 1 BM ~lv.100 drink my blood. He killing me always in cube. I cannot wait till I will be lv.100+ and my revenge will come. He also forced me to spend real money but ok. I will deal with it. But nothing cannot replace good feeling from revenge. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Do you know why that happens?Classes roles.

You make me VERY happy. 1 BM ~lv.100 drink my blood. He killing me always in cube. I cannot wait till I will be lv.100+ and my revenge will come. He also forced me to spend real money but ok. I will deal with it. But nothing cannot replace good feeling from revenge. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Wow, that was competely random,dumn,unnecesarry better yet untopic. Wait,is that your way of saying Barb is the best? O_o

LOL is that even a real word
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Best class depends on you as a player, if u can play well and have a substantially large wallet u will pawn all other classes
    I guess enough time has passed that I can repost this apocryphal story:

During the height of the cold war, the U.S. managed to get its hands on the latest and greatest Soviet MiG when a Cuban defector flew one to Florida. Obviously the U.S. Air Force was very interested in its combat capabilities, so they brought in their best pilot to take it up for a spin - the legendary Chuck Yeager. (If you don't know who he is, first man to break the sound barrier, and managed gain the title of Ace (5+ total kills) in a single day - something most pilots never achieve in a lifetime.)

So Yeager took off in the MiG and he and some of the USAF's best pilots in the new F-15s had some mock aerial dogfights. The MiG spanked all the F-15s. The other pilots and the upper brass were horrified. If this was what the new Soviet plane could do, the U.S. was in serious trouble. Yeager landed and they asked him what he thought of the MiG. "Eh, it's ok, but ours are better." The other pilots could not believe it. They'd just had their *ss handed to them on a platter by the MiG. How could Yeager say it was just mediocre?

So Yeager had them fly up again, this time with him flying an F-15 and one of the other pilots flying the MiG. And Yeager proceeded to spank the MiG...
  • Celulas - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    I guess enough time has passed that I can repost this apocryphal story:

During the height of the cold war, the U.S. managed to get its hands on the latest and greatest Soviet MiG when a Cuban defector flew one to Florida. Obviously the U.S. Air Force was very interested in its combat capabilities, so they brought in their best pilot to take it up for a spin - the legendary Chuck Yeager. (If you don't know who he is, first man to break the sound barrier, and managed gain the title of Ace (5+ total kills) in a single day - something most pilots never achieve in a lifetime.)

So Yeager took off in the MiG and he and some of the USAF's best pilots in the new F-15s had some mock aerial dogfights. The MiG spanked all the F-15s. The other pilots and the upper brass were horrified. If this was what the new Soviet plane could do, the U.S. was in serious trouble. Yeager landed and they asked him what he thought of the MiG. "Eh, it's ok, but ours are better." The other pilots could not believe it. They'd just had their *ss handed to them on a platter by the MiG. How could Yeager say it was just mediocre?

So Yeager had them fly up again, this time with him flying an F-15 and one of the other pilots flying the MiG. And Yeager proceeded to spank the MiG...

This means that if there were 2 yeager, one in a MiG nd other in the F-15 the one in the F-15 would win cuz F-15 are better. You are trying to say that the player behind the char is very important, but the truth is that there is always a better class according to what u said & if u read my last post written in colours here u will see that I considered that the players behind the char were evenly good ;)

P.S. Its important to listen to more experienced players cuz they have more experience lol
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    *sigh* Not this bloody topic again. You ever play "Rock Paper Scissors", or for that matter, Pokemon? It's kinda like that. Some classes will dominate the hell out of others, and get the **** kicked out of them by others. Period. There is no "Ownage" class. That being said, however, there is one class that will own your face, kick the **** out of you, and violate you in various ways. The Epic Cash-Shop class.

+1

I will add onto this that the only real good class out there is the following class:
    The class of people who know how to play their actual class in the first place.
    This spans across CS and non-CS users alike.

There is no ownage class and you're an idiot if you think there is. Every class has their use, some classes will be brutalise others in mere seconds, while at the same time get violated in the same time span by the remaining classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    There is no ownage class and you're an idiot if you think there is.

Introducing teh ownage classes...
    Teh 3 best classes in order be:

Developer class: can alter teh very reality of teh word.
    GM Glass: 2nd most powahful with unobtainable gear.
    Cash shop class: powah of monies.

b:laugh
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    This means that if there were 2 yeager, one in a MiG nd other in the F-15 the one in the F-15 would win cuz F-15 are better. You are trying to say that the player behind the char is very important, but the truth is that there is always a better class according to what u said & if u read my last post written in colours here u will see that I considered that the players behind the char were evenly good ;)
    The point is that differences in player ability are on average much greater than differences in class capability. So assuming the classes were equal would yield more accurate predictions of who would win than assuming the players were equal.

Anyway, a really good player comes up with ways to exploit a class' strengths while covering up its weaknesses. During early WWII, the Japanese Zero had such a maneuverability advantage over the U.S. Wildcat that it was literally able to fly circles around the Wildcat. But an enterprising U.S. pilot came up with a tactic which completely neutered that advantage.