Phoenix - Dreamweaver Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Stumble
    Requisite Level: 79
    MP: 0
    Channel: 0
    Cooldown: 2 seconds
    Range: Melee self target

Description: This skill automatically activates every 2 seconds. Makes the user stumble and fall on their face, getting stunned for 1 second, taking 50 damage, and forced out of stealth.

b:chuckle

This idea is far less idiotic than some of the other ones posted. I'll take it.
  • Ussichu - Sanctuary
    Ussichu - Sanctuary Posts: 429 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Stumble
    MP: 0
    Channel: 0
    Cooldown: 2 seconds
    Range: Melee self target

Description: This skill automatically activates every 2 seconds. Makes the user stumble and fall on their face, getting stunned for 1 second, taking 50 damage, and forced out of stealth.

b:chuckle

This move OP, it takes NO MANA
    Navarre was your everyday veno, until she learned her true form. Now she's fox walloping and purging over and over again.. all for a deep stinging, head hunting, wind pushing Assassin. Will there be inner harmony and myriad rainbows? But of course! Yuri&Lemon Find it on Fanfiction XD "Discovering Sanctuary" Chapter 2 is up ^_^
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Really Stupid Skill Ideas

MP: > 9000
    Channel: how ever long it takes you to type your idea
    Range: Assassin Forum
    Cooldown: Till the next guy posts his dumb idea

Description: Some people post the most ridiculous and uneducated move ideas ever. How many of you actually know how HUGE the damage of your skills is affected by those % + fixed number add ons are. Like that deathblow move some dipstick posted would easily be capable of high end 5 digit damage without critting ~_~;

who cares its just ideas that obviously will NEVER be implemented in the game. why not have fun and go wild wit it?

wow dude i bet ur one of those guys that just sux the fun out of everything and any party u go to because ur a douch/jerk ._.
  • Phoenix - Dreamweaver
    Phoenix - Dreamweaver Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    who cares its just ideas that obviously will NEVER be implemented in the game.

wow dude i bet ur one of those guys that just sux the fun out of everything and any party u go to because ur a douch ._.

Actually, those guys were usually the ones without a sense of humor. Like you.
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Actually, those guys were usually the ones without a sense of humor. Like you.

nah negato was being serious. he never jokes.

negato is one of those guys that think he knows every single thing about the game when in reality he does not b:chuckle

btw i do know what % of weapon dmg adds. i posted that cuz i know it will never be implemented and it would just be a funny skill to have. some ppl just take things so seriously tho b:surrender
  • OzryeL - Dreamweaver
    OzryeL - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    All those ideas are pretty good b:laugh

-The clone one looks great.b:chuckle
    -Aoe like BOA for Rb ..sweet, but we can spam pretty well our 2 Aoes.b:thanks

-But must of all Sin need a little help on magic damages, even if, i agree, they not made to kill HA with little daggers, but a skill/buff like Blazing Arrow or Poison Fang Dealing Water damages for 10 mins would be nice
  • Revoltech - Lost City
    Revoltech - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    PASSIVES:
    Lacerations-
    Any succesful melee attack has a 20% chance to cause an extra 500 bleeding damage over 3 seconds

Love this. Want this.
  • Revoltech - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Also, I think if there were an elemental skill, it should be wood (poison). Seems most in tune with the premise of an assassin. Basically an exaggerated version of Puncture Wound with poison instead of bleed. I'm not gonna talk numbers because I don't think I'd get even close to realistic.

You know, I think that's a good idea, if we go back to seriously discussing future Assassin skills.

Let's talk IDEAS not NUMBERS.
  • Super_Trout - Dreamweaver
    Super_Trout - Dreamweaver Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Okay, some serious ideas from me, no numbers as per the request of Revoltech:
    • A physical defense debuff
    • Some kind of skill that does magic damage (most likely wood)
    • A sort of "inverse" Chill (reduce atk level, increase atk speed) - Cancels chill
    • Maybe a passive skill for 79/100 that increases our melee range?
    • A purge skill would be wonderful
    • We need something to help us against HA, maybe a skill that adds a large percentage of our weapon attack in wood damage?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nightwhisper - Harshlands
    Nightwhisper - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Invisibility Cloak
    MP: 100 per second
    Channel: 5
    Cooldown: 300 seconds
    Range: 5m

Description: When activated everyone withing range is forced into stealth. Stealth ends when player is out of range. Everyone under the effect of Invisibility Cloak is forced to walk.
  • System
    System Posts: 316 mod
    edited January 2010
    Death by Arrows

MP: 500 per second
    Channel: .01
    Cooldown: .01
    Range: 1000m

500% weakness to arrows, bolts or shots. Also instant death upon archer presence.
  • Revoltech - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Okay, some serious ideas from me, no numbers as per the request of Revoltech:
    • A physical defense debuff
    • Some kind of skill that does magic damage (most likely wood)
    • A sort of "inverse" Chill (reduce atk level, increase atk speed) - Cancels chill
    • Maybe a passive skill for 79/100 that increases our melee range?
    • A purge skill would be wonderful
    • We need something to help us against HA, maybe a skill that adds a large percentage of our weapon attack in wood damage?

I'm glad SOMEONE heard me b:victory.

Sounds like the second and last bullets kind of take care of each other, right?
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'd prefer a magic damage Earth skill, just because most classes aim to defend against Metal and Water because of Clerics, Archers, and Wizzies. Archers get their Fire Arrow, and all of a Veno's magic is wood-based.
  • Super_Trout - Dreamweaver
    Super_Trout - Dreamweaver Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'm glad SOMEONE heard me b:victory.

Sounds like the second and last bullets kind of take care of each other, right?

Yeah, the second bullet was more along the lines of a full on wood attack (base physical damage +XXX% weapon damage + XXXX in wood damage), while the last one would be like a wood-based frostblade on steroids. I dunno, I just know that we need some kind of magic damage. Every other class has it:

Barb - Firestorm
    BM - Drake's Breath Bash
    Archer - Lightning Strike + Thunder Shock + Thunderous Blast + Stormrage Eagleon
    Wizzy / Veno / Cleric / Psy - Duh
    Sin - . . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]