TW Schedule 2/3 -2/5

LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Etherblade (West)
Friday

20:00 Enrage v. Radiance - Tradewind Village
20:03 Conquest v. Radiance - Shining Tidewood

Saturday

20:00 Revive v. Radiance - Ancient Peak
20:03 Drakon v. Radiance - Dragon Wilderness
20:06 Karma v. Radiance - Misfortune
20:09 GoldDigrz v. Enrage - Shattered Cloud Island
20:12 xWaRx v. Enrage - Starry Wilds
20:15 xTAINTEDx v. Enrage - The Harshlands
20:18 Synesis v. _Dslayer - Sanctuary

Sunday

20:00 Radiance v. Drakon - Sundown Highland

/discuss
Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
Post edited by LadyofReal - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited February 2012
    alot of orange there. not much to discuss, well maybe only to ask why with the reset enrage have gone for easy land instead of the fun TW . GD knock the wind out their sails that much ?
  • Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    Ehmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Enrage hater like always, keep hiding. Actually wouldn't surprise me if you are Exegesis/Chanima, he was always a tool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    actually i agree with knights.

enrage always play the "we go for fun tws" card when it suits them, and now that they have a chance of getting beaten, they go for an easy, boring tw?

in saying that, i have no idea wat the map looks like or any other reasons why they would go for rad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • knightsdarksoul
    edited February 2012
    Enrage hater like always, keep hiding. Actually wouldn't surprise me if you are Exegesis/Chanima, he was always a tool.

i see no hating only a genuine question born out of curiosity, by your defensive attitude though i would take it that yes GD has got to you more than you are willing to admit.
    there is always more than one tool in a box

well with a map reset on the 14th MsE land is unimportant apart from a source of income, no need for tactical bidding, no need to block x from y, all thats left is to grab the fun TW's and enjoy the fights until its back to pve and 3months of people picking up cheap land.
    edited February 2012
    map reset on the 14th

oh yea, read that in another thread somewhere... lol @ enrage then. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Wouldn't it make sense to assume that the bid was placed before the announcement of the upcoming expansion?
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I happen to enjoy fighting rad.We have fun together and they don't whine about anything normally.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited February 2012

heyyyy.. thats not nice to say... First of all I never hide on an alt... second of all I barely reply to anything on forum and I havent for the last 6 months.. but I read it sometimes, too bad I had to reply on this..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Friday

20:00 Enrage v. Radiance - Tradewind Village

Curious about this as well. Why not enjoy a good fight with GD? o.o
  • Lunaryl - Heavens Tear
    Lunaryl - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    As far as I know, we were working on cleaning up around our cities. The reason we separated all of the guilds on the map was to force the ganks which in turn gives us our "fun TWs". We've been doing this for a while now, and I don't see it as any sort of aversion from TWs with GD. We have one night of progress in taking over the map, one night of fun.

I have fun in most of our TWs regardless of who it is against, so it really doesn't matter to me. I only log in for TW now, so hopefully we will have our fun before the reset, because after then I really don't have a reason to log on for a while.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    We were doing that, which leads me to believe that we made that bid before the expansion info was released.
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    Esemeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    So easy to troll and say why didn't someone do this when you are not the one leading or a member of the guild b:laugh
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Looks interesting.

Think i want to show up on saturday. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    As far as I know, we were working on cleaning up around our cities. The reason we separated all of the guilds on the map was to force the ganks which in turn gives us our "fun TWs". We've been doing this for a while now, and I don't see it as any sort of aversion from TWs with GD. We have one night of progress in taking over the map, one night of fun.

I have fun in most of our TWs regardless of who it is against, so it really doesn't matter to me. I only log in for TW now, so hopefully we will have our fun before the reset, because after then I really don't have a reason to log on for a while.

This.

Although tbh I don't think it was that hard to figure out. Well I've been known to overestimate the people on this game...

Also PW announced reset after we bid. Do people actually pay attention when they ask these ridiculous questions?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    Ehmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I guess people like to hold Enrage to higher standards. I am flattered. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    If the bid was placed before the announcement came out (it came out early evening lastnight, and Anne always bids late at night, I thought?) then derrrr

If she did bid on Rad even knowing about the map reset I would be asking questions.
  • knightsdarksoul
    edited February 2012
    Also PW announced reset after we bid. Do people actually pay attention when they ask these ridiculous questions?

since I respect you for being one of the more intelligent people who post on these forums i will simply keep it simple. the news was announced and even posted in this very section of the forums before enrage bid
    a more likely scenario was that your leaders were slow on noticing the info that had been up for hours prior to any bids being made.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    since I respect you for being one of the more intelligent people who post on these forums i will simply keep it simple. the news was announced and even posted in this very section of the forums before enrage bid
    a more likely scenario was that your leaders were slow on noticing the info that had been up for hours prior to any bids being made.

I'm not sure when Anne actually makes the bid, because I tend not to be online, but it's not like we decide on these things immediately before the bid happens. But yes I concede that the bid may have come after the announcement, so I should probably correct my statement to: We DECIDED where to bid before the announcement. Anne may or may not have seen the news, but regardless we didn't have the time to discuss it again before bidding was due anyways. My point was only that the reset did not factor into our bid decision this week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    what, do you guys think that just because of an impending reset, Enrage would suddenly turn and atk _Dslayer? o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Lupko - Heavens Tear
    Lupko - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    heh regular TW map resets...I smell some players exodus to catch what they can and while they can...

will see loyalty...or maybe greed b:chuckle

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lil archer of Radiance with big heart and maybe hint of humor...
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    So easy to troll and say why didn't someone do this when you are not the one leading or a member of the guild b:laugh

This.

Although tbh I don't think it was that hard to figure out. Well I've been known to overestimate the people on this game...

I guess people like to hold Enrage to higher standards. I am flattered. b:dirty

I didn't know being curious about something would lead to people questioning my intelligence. Geez. b:sweat
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I happen to enjoy fighting rad.We have fun together and they don't whine about anything normally.

I love our fights with Enrage - its always good fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Radiance looks like they could have a lot of fun on Saturday if they try to defend all 3 wars i mean hey why not might improve themselves being outnumbered. I mean its not like you really have to worry about losing land map is getting reset anyway so i say go balls to the wall.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    It's so weird seeing Dan posting without the Yoda talk.
  • Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    just tossin this out there, we had a really fun time with karma, i see them possibly gaining land soon, put up a ton more fight than drakon
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    1. our bids are, usually, decided far in advance
    2. i received a text about the upcoming map resest a few hrs before i got off work.
    3. was decided to go ahead and stay with our plan, at least for this week(edit: must note here that i forgot to mention that some of my "advisors" were unreachable due to my crappy work schedule and sick anne being too sick so... i bid where was last discussed)
    4. sick anne logged in to bid, late as always(yes, my job still sucks hardcore), and then logged out...taking her very overmedicated self to bed.

any other questions pertaining to where and why i bid where i did?

we have a general strategy to when/where/why we bid. sometimes we go off course cause we want to fight someone. sometimes we dont. sometimes we think "every 6 months? are you kidding me?? make it once a year" (maybe that last one is just me)

where's my nyquil? b:tired

hmmm.... i wonder if the upcoming reset will have an effect on where we bid now *whistles and walks away*
    *insert awesome siggy here*
    edited February 2012
    my lol @ enrage stands then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    Esemeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    my lol @ enrage stands then.

*pets mse
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Can someone post the results of the fights tonight and how long they lasted would be so nice :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Rad defeated Revive (no show)
    Rad lost to Drakon
    at this point both Rad vs Karma and Enrage vs GD are still going.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"