New Best pkers List Based on Skill

Options

Comments

• Zerokiro - Sanctuary
    Zerokiro - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Funny that all the vindi fan boys on are this thread and rag got rolled last time i checked also what skill does it take to run around on a +12 barb spamming charms then running in tiger form for invoke Btw Goddessnoa's weapon is not r9 which makes her damage worthless you fan boys are gonna have to do a lot better to make a point Nice try thob:laugh
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    not that i really want to, but one point in the above post i gotta agree with, r9 is 80% about the weapon. Without the weapon ur not really r9 cause the armor difference from nirvana isn't that big at all.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Then record a video of you beating these goons and we'll fangirl you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truthhurtsouch
    truthhurtsouch Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Stop making fools out of yourselves seriously I feel like I gotta tell you cuz it seems like you don't realize it. You think you are trolling when you are in fact getting massively trolled at. All who have seen these videos or seen you pking draws the same conclusion, nuff said. Take a moment and think how many of your faction members are embarrassed to share the same faction with you.

TheDan if you are reading this, for regis best interest, put this guy on a leash.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Most top players are part clickers, if you think clickers are bad then you should look at yourself in the mirror. Only thing I see in every video is a fail *** mystic joining ganks against one barb and acting like you could do it by yourself.

Everyone who says Roid is fail are morons, you see clearly that hes by far one of the most skilled barbs on PWI. There is only 1 barb on my server that would come close to being as good as Roid and guess what, hes a clicker too..who could have known.

Your gears aren't bad so tanking some damage isn't exactly an accomplishment, once you can beat the person in 1vs1 10/10 times you can start bragging about being better. Once don't cut it son.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kanmi - Sanctuary
    Kanmi - Sanctuary Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    not that i really want to, but one point in the above post i gotta agree with, r9 is 80% about the weapon. Without the weapon ur not really r9 cause the armor difference from nirvana isn't that big at all.

You completly forget the bonus from each piece of r9 you're wearing . Nirvana and r9 probably not much different looking at stats but the bonus set is a huge difference .
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I do believe there's a vid of roid killing noa with calamities in OHT gear, so any of that R9 vs R8 argument...
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Noa's Magic Attack
    Rank 8 ~ 42 attack level (currently with full rank 9 armor and a rank 8 wep)
    Unbuffed: 13,360-15,329
    Buffed: 14,937-17,139

Rank 9 ~ 72 attack level (if noa had a rank 9 weapon +10 added to their current gear)
    Unbuffed: 14,931-17,655
    Buffed: 16,661-19,701

I have watched Noa against many people and they still suck... it has nothing to do with the opponent, all I see is a bunch of trash talking in west about how great they are and a bunch of excuses of why they died.
    I am far from a vindicate fan girl... but I have high doubts that Noa could kill Roid even with a Rank 9 weapon. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zerokiro - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Noa's Magic Attack
    Rank 8 ~ 42 attack level (currently with full rank 9 armor and a rank 8 wep)
    Unbuffed: 13,360-15,329
    Buffed: 14,937-17,139

Rank 9 ~ 72 attack level (if noa had a rank 9 weapon +10 added to their current gear)
    Unbuffed: 14,931-17,655
    Buffed: 16,661-19,701

I have watched Noa against many people and they still suck... it has nothing to do with the opponent, all I see is a bunch of trash talking in west about how great they are and a bunch of excuses of why they died.
    I am far from a vindicate fan girl... but I have high doubts that Noa could kill Roid even with a Rank 9 weapon. b:bye

And who are you ive been pking with Noa for far long and know that Roid can hardly kill Noa without support and you obviously are a fan girl and ive never seen you in pk mode so your just a noob on the forum being a fan girl to roid But like i said before try harder to Make a point fan girlb:victory PS. i thought this was a pker thread not a thread were non pkers come post bad infob:chuckle
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    So much hate on this thread hehe b:laugh

I don't know how skilled or how unskilled Noa is because I've never seen her 1v1 on mystic or even a recorded video where she's the user. When i see some several 1v1's and 5v5's or even more recorded by Noa I'll come with my thoughts.

I'm watching alot of videos on youtube so of course I haven't missed a video from you Roid b:cute . I also think you're very skilled and PvP experienced barb. You show yourself doing squad fights, faction PK, 1v1's and TW in your videos.

Well, since I haven't posted my PK list as this is what the thread was created for... Here it is!

Human Blademaster: TheDan - Never seen a more skilled BM
    Human Wizard: U_Sasuke - Very skilled, hope to see his mouth shut some day though / _Kween_ aka rfskkirby plays - Hi kirby
    Untamed Venomancer: Urheart - Best stunlocker / Dark_Freya - Skilled for other reasons
    Untamed Barbarian: RoidAbuse - Your Overlord Battleaxe is really g.ay, just saying
    Winged Elf Archer: rfskkirby - Never seen anyone time its apoths so good as him lol. I can also teach you how to turn off caps lock.
    Winged Elf Cleric: Nuke_Cleric - Your videos on youtube are hawt b:victory
    Tideborn Assassin: Koyugu - Best stunlocker / MrsSaxwell - Best PK sin overall, squishy as f.uck
    Tideborn Psychic: _Tristin_ - Can't move a **** when this guy attacks me lol. You should also watch your mouth
    Earthguard Seeker: RisingDoll - Annoying f.uck who's on my damage log every PK fight :(
    Earthguard Mystic: _Papinjo - Best in 1v1's / Cacie - Best in teamfights

See you in game b:bye

Malta
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Zerokiro - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Stop making fools out of yourselves seriously I feel like I gotta tell you cuz it seems like you don't realize it. You think you are trolling when you are in fact getting massively trolled at. All who have seen these videos or seen you pking draws the same conclusion, nuff said. Take a moment and think how many of your faction members are embarrassed to share the same faction with you.

TheDan if you are reading this, for regis best interest, put this guy on a leash.

Talk on your main Then maybe you would have a say in this discussionb:thanks
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    GoddessNoa - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    none of you are out there in pk so how would you know, your making assumptions on your ignorance. That makes you a fanboy, or girl. Anyone who has rank 9 knows the weapon damage and attack lvls makes a huge difference. If i had full rank 9 12+ like roid the damage difference would be huge 50 atk lvls more and more base magic. The fact that you even trying to defend someone with full rank 9 12+ gear with jades vs some with rank 8 10+ weapon with 6+ gear means either your fanboy or just plain stupid. He should just kill me no problem anytime, the fact that he hit me 3 times to kill me makes me look better because it shows the gear difference. You guys just need to leave this thread there is no way you can argue the facts b:laugh
  • Wyborn - Sanctuary
    Wyborn - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Talk on your main Then maybe you would have a say in this discussionb:thanks

Just cuz you beat GoddessNoa doesn't mean you're kEwL man...
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Why do we need to enter pk mode, we've seen 2 pvp videos of Roid slapping noa around? Where's your videos of 1v1 videos of you beating roid, noa? All you and your little butt buddies are doing is the same ****.

"He's got a R9 weapon, I wasn't ready, it was a gank, if you don't enter pk mode you can't talk about pk." All bad arguments so far. Just make a video if you're so full of yourself.
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    And who are you ive been pking with Noa for far long and know that Roid can hardly kill Noa without support and you obviously are a fan girl and ive never seen you in pk mode so your just a noob on the forum being a fan girl to roid But like i said before try harder to Make a point fan girlb:victory PS. i thought this was a pker thread not a thread were non pkers come post bad infob:chuckle

i was pking before you even started playing pwi.... b:bye

hmm... maybe thats what i should have frankie put my forum title as "Vindicate FanGirl" i will have to seriously think about that one b:chuckle

you have yet to bring proven facts to the table like roid has, all you do is argue and look more like an idiot (beyond that, i have witnessed a lot... maybe you just dont know my other chars ;O), if that makes me a fan girl... then rofl...
    Why do we need to enter pk mode, we've seen 2 pvp videos of Roid slapping noa around? Where's your videos of 1v1 videos of you beating roid, noa? All you and your little butt buddies are doing is the same ****.

"He's got a R9 weapon, I wasn't ready, it was a gank, if you don't enter pk mode you can't talk about pk." All bad arguments so far. Just make a video if you're so full of yourself.

^this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zerokiro - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lol pking before i started playing Pwi for this isnt even my first account lol and the fact is you havent been in pk so all your words are worth nothing i havent seen you in pk you said you saw noa in pk all the time and also anyone can post their best vids so videos mean nothing i thought people were smarter than that but i guess vindi fans dont have brains like i expected but Nice try tho Keep the fan girl thing going. b:thanksPS. Anyones that doesnt pk words are worth nothing from this point But really nice try with The ive been pking before youb:chuckle
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lol pking before i started playing Pwi for this isnt even my first account lol and the fact is you havent been in pk so all your words are worth nothing i havent seen you in pk you said you saw noa in pk all the time and also anyone can post their best vids so videos mean nothing i thought people were smarter than that but i guess vindi fans dont have brains like i expected but Nice try tho Keep the fan girl thing going. b:thanksPS. Anyones that doesnt pk words are worth nothing from this point But really nice try with The ive been pking before youb:chuckle

whatever you say b:byeb:heart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AckIes - Sanctuary
    AckIes - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The words of Anyone that doesn't use their main char to post on forums are worth nothing from this point.

Fixed, b:bye
  • Paolo_Silver - Sanctuary
    Paolo_Silver - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Fixed, b:bye

+1 nice one xD
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    hey i pk! goddessnoa and zerokiro suck ***! i bet they can come up with a page full of stuff on why they think their good
  • _Nukey_ - Sanctuary
    _Nukey_ - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lol this new players are funny thinking they know more than anyone else. You don't know who Mendolin is? she was nominated one of the best clerics at her time before she rerolled another class. Believe me the last thing she would be is a vindi fan girl.b:laugh
  • MasamuneXero - Sanctuary
    MasamuneXero - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Zero and Goddes,

Why the hate, like seriously.

Okay, little competition on a game is fun, but what did i just say -> Game.

Y so Serious.. It amuses me on how tougher u act on a game, how smaller u are in real life. It's probably your boss, (if you even work) who makes u feel like a tiny tiny man, right?

I know, i'll get lame excuses now like - I'm rich, i dont have a job, i dont need to work. I'm my own boss. We all know that. The truth is, you should face reality. Think positive. So who cares, if ur able to kill a r9, or a r9 is not able to kill u or w.e. Does this make u a living, do u really achieve something? It would be better if u said: Hey, last night i got laid by G9 (G = Girls). That would be a way better achievement.

I was a bit like u 2 too, with the trashtalk etc. And what did i reach with it? Nothin.. Did my GF think im tougher.. no! She even finds it lame that i play a game like this, did i get promotion at work? No, i wouldnt even tell that i play a game. -

So, just get ur feet back on the ground, and stop trying to act like ur some sort of god. There's no need of it.

And yea, flame at me, call me noob, pus.sy or w.e. u want to do.. Idc. Once i turn off this computer, i wont even remember u :)

Cheers!
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Oo never seen Masa so sensible.
    *thumbs up* b:victory
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lol pking before i started playing Pwi for this isnt even my first account lol and the fact is you havent been in pk so all your words are worth nothing i havent seen you in pk you said you saw noa

The amount of stupid in this section right here. I just don't even....

If you haven't seen Mendolin/ScarletNova in PK before clearly you have not been playing very long.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Risingdragon - Sanctuary
    Risingdragon - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    b:chuckle lol i still remeber i 1 shooot mendy's wiz with drak bash b:shocked
  • _Nukey_ - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I lost track of the times I been 1 shotted long time ago b:laugh

Hey Kero how come your pwi title doesn't say "Dirty"? WTF!?!
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    b:chuckle lol i still remeber i 1 shooot mendy's wiz with drak bash b:shocked

b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nukey_ - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    b:cry

nice sig
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    nice sig

b:cute b:chuckleb:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zerokiro - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The fact is that ive never seen her in pk for the last 3 years ive been playing so i dont care about the fan boys and girls protecting her lol And also Guess what The old days stay in the old days If she was something then She isnt something nowb:bye Once again try harderb:thanks