Only the Snowman featured this year! Living Snowmen NOT ingame!

Options
aryannamage
aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
Just managed to get a hold of Kantorek who comfirmed that the Living Snowmen have not been implemented in this years Christmas event.

Sorry for the confusion everyone and happy Christmas!

EDIT: Actually there is no Xmas event as such just the Snowmen nothing else.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by aryannamage on

Comments

• Vyshaan - Heavens Tear
    Vyshaan - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Sheesh, well thanks for finally clearing it up =/
    PWI dream: Be in a guild with competent people =]
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Sorry but we Mods had virtually no idea ourselfs and waited all this time to get ahold of someone who would know. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HollowMartyr - Raging Tide
    HollowMartyr - Raging Tide Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Snowman were amazing enough for me...No complaints here :D
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Could you confirm if it will be implemented in the forseeable future or should we just trash the quest?

Regards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'd trash it. Wasn't the end result of the snowman quest just a christmas tome? It's not like THOSE aren't a dime a dozen.

I'm just happy with the snow effects, myself. :D
  • HollowMartyr - Raging Tide
    HollowMartyr - Raging Tide Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    So are the cards worth anything? I managed to find one.
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Could you confirm if it will be implemented in the forseeable future or should we just trash the quest?

Regards.

Trash it. There are no plans to implement it at this time.

Sorry for slow answer was updating the JD PM on some issues over there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    What about Christmas Trees? And Chocolate? And free Christmas Gifts? Etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • DredOpal - Heavens Tear
    DredOpal - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Is there some kind of guide somewhere to tell new players where to find the Xmas Tree? Apparently some players from last Xmas seem to know, or the guide is very hard to find. I've been searching everywhere for the Xmas Tree, or Event info and can find nothing at all.

Love the snowfalling...
  • Gandora - Harshlands
    Gandora - Harshlands Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Do you know if we are getting these new outfits?
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/091224/10021261622659780.jpg
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/091224/10021261622660202.jpg

Secondly can a GM tell us why we dont have most of the stuff from last year.
    Like most people noticed we dont really get any free in-game events anymore since Valentines Day. One more request can we get the Xmas outfits from last year please?
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=562402

Sorry, posting everything from my iPhone is difficult lol there really should he an app ;) anyway... Check out my link for all you need to know about the x-mas event
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2009
    Options
    At this point none of the GM's who do this kind of stuff normally (Patch implemention) are in office and won't be back till after Xmas. They can only implement what China gives them and what we got so far is it for this year.

(Trying to kick Chicken into giving me more answers now or for him to post.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Trash it. There are no plans to implement it at this time.

Sorry for slow answer was updating the JD PM on some issues over there.

Thanks aryannamage.

Have a good Christmas and New Year.

Regards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    At this point none of the GM's who do this kind of stuff normally (Patch implemention) are in office and won't be back till after Xmas. They can only implement what China gives them and what we got so far is it for this year.

(Trying to kick Chicken into giving me more answers now or for him to post.)
    Kantorek wrote: »
    Just so everyone is clear, there is no Xmas "event". There is only Snowmen and the killing of said Snowman. Please do not refer to last year's guides because.. well.. they're for the event last year. Not this year. 2008, not 2009. Thanks, and I hope everyone enjoys their holiday! (Except for the Snowman) b:bye

Check any other version of pw out, they all have full fledged Christmas events, fail GMs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Dr. Seuss
  • Gandora - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    So does this mean we cant expect anything to change until 2010? The snowmen were turned on just before the GMs left, just to get us to quiet down? Just wondering if you could ask about that.
    Check any other version of pw out, they all have full fledged Christmas events, fail GMs.

Maybe the GMs will give us a full fledged Christmas event in January 2010. I wouldnt mind that, with santa, a tree and everything. Im also wondering why they give us cheap annipacks but they wont give us last years xmas outfit, which costs a little more than 1 pack.
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Kantorek wrote: »
    Just so everyone is clear, there is no Xmas "event". There is only Snowmen and the killing of said Snowman. Please do not refer to last year's guides because.. well.. they're for the event last year. Not this year. 2008, not 2009. Thanks, and I hope everyone enjoys their holiday! (Except for the Snowman) b:bye

Merry Christmas PWI.
    <3 your GMs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Dr. Seuss
  • DollParts - Sanctuary
    DollParts - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    so no living snowmen?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DollParts - Sanctuary
    DollParts - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ooo.. BOO!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I gotta admit, pretty fail. Spent more time focusing on massive cash shop sale.

You should have just made it snow and left it at that.

But whatever.....

Btw, I dont read chinese. New Year fireworks could say "White men burn in hell" or "Your mom is a tramp" and I clap my hands and stare in awe at the pwetty fireworks.

I remember last year, GM's were saying it was being 'worked on'.

You guys start a lot of projects and leave them unfinished dontcha? I sense lack of management and no deadlines.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options

But whatever.....

Btw, I dont read chinese. New Year fireworks could say "White men burn in hell" or "Your mom is a tramp" and I clap my hands and stare in awe at the pwetty fireworks.

You guys start a lot of projects and leave them unfinished dontcha? I sense lack of management and no deadlines.

All they care about is money now. It's turned into PW-MY. I am extremely disappointed in PWE as a whole, even more disappointed in our GMs. There has not been any non-cashop centered "events" since Valentines day, an event I missed and know nothing about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Dr. Seuss
  • Psytrac - Raging Tide
    Psytrac - Raging Tide Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    All they care about is money now. It's turned into PW-MY. I am extremely disappointed in PWE as a whole, even more disappointed in our GMs. There has not been any non-cashop centered "events" since Valentines day, an event I missed and know nothing about.
    technally halloween too, it was CS or 100k coin
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

But whatever.....

Actually, the event itself is fully complete. Except that it was not fully implemented. The event is just entirely taken straight from last year's data. No need to change anything. That is also why Tideborn doesn't get snow, tideborn wasnt out last christmas.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Gandora - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options

Well funny thing is, is that the Valentines day event was a disaster. A ton of Pking on a PvP server, and Jewelscaleon killing everyone. After all that the Females got good exp while males got some useless item. On top of that we had to do it all 4 days or else we wasted our time. Sadly I was one of those people that got nothing from that event.
    technally halloween too, it was CS or 100k coin

At least we had some free stuff, and in time for Halloween.
  • Devil_Vergil - Lost City
    Devil_Vergil - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    this might sound crazy but for XMAS what thjey shoulda done was give every ACTIVE account free 5 gold. ONE it would help people that cant afford or have anyway to get gold to try out catshop. and TWO it would make PWE a shiit ton of money by making a good amount of people "dependent" on the catshop... huh? watchu think.

Kinda like they did with giving everybody free charms thru quests...i guarantee half those people are now dependent on charms and spend MONEY on them all the time. ;)

but of course its too late to implement this now...but im sayin maybe for a future even...it would make EVERYONE happy...AND make PEW a lot of money...cant go wrong when everybody wins! :)
  • Karst - Dreamweaver
    Karst - Dreamweaver Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

Seconded. Too bad they don't take responsibility for their actions either.
    Just a bunch of lies to suck all of the money of their players.
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Merry Christmas PWI.
    <3 your GMs

Don't spam if there is already a thread up. Merged into my original one -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devil_Vergil - Lost City
    Devil_Vergil - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Why is everyone complaining about the xmas event??? they gave us snowmen and a new expansion....why **** and moan just because they arent making it excactly like last year..... we all biitch and whine for CHANGE and different things...and now sumthing is NOT THE SAME as last year and its a big crisis.....

thank you for the snowmen .... and thank you for all the other random stuff....

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
  • SupaRoyalty - Lost City
    SupaRoyalty - Lost City Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    arya do you know what we do with the xmas cards?
  • aryannamage
    edited December 2009
    Options
    arya do you know what we do with the xmas cards?

Not a clue. Was hoping Chicken would have answered that by now. My best guess? NPC them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aelric - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Don't spam if there is already a thread up. Merged into my original one -.-

Actually your thread is about no living snowmen, mine is about no event at allb:surrender

so pls change the title of your thread and update your info that there's is nothing besides snowmen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Dr. Seuss
This discussion has been closed.