Psychics Vs Wizzies

Options
124»

Comments

• shadowvzs87
    shadowvzs87 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    the weapon difference is pretty low, -100 min/max dmg to gr15 orb compared with gr15 magic sword

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=6074472&postcount=185
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    Randoms - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Funny how you people forget about such a class as a Venos.
    Common, they are best DD`s in TT, well, arhcers have Sharpened but thats about it. Well, and have anyone tried to go against Nix with Phy?
    I kill things b:victory
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    Giodia - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Common, they are best DD`s in TT, well, arhcers have Sharpened but thats about it. Well, and have anyone tried to go against Nix with Phy?

Well, venos aren't overpowered to that extent of not being able to win against them...

It's the speed that they can throw nukes and negate your damage that makes Psys over-powered.

Try pvp against one to see if you can win.
  • shadowvzs87
    shadowvzs87 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

in tt ea have luck with sharp so veno the best in wednesday weekly event (idk how was called here, hades or netherbeast event?) there the shapr not effective and there too the pet dont have dmg reduction agaist boss, so there the absolute winner in pve the veno.
  • Devilblooded - Heavens Tear
    Devilblooded - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    only thing make veno higher DD is the reflect in TT, their pet only allow them to do a bit less dmg then and archer and a wizz so thats why usually TT squad bring 1 veno because 2 reflect is just like 1, better bring another class along , and about pvp, for the fun i tryed to duel a 94 veno with a nix (i didnt won off course) but i trowed my aoe stun (nix got stunned) i used landslide on veno and another aoe then nix bleeded me, 1 tick = 99% my hp xD, then i looked at nix hp, 50%
  • Stubbie - Heavens Tear
    Stubbie - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I am srry to say this but this game is no longer about whether you are good at pvp pr you have better skills... It is about putting cash in a get your gears +10... b:laughno point of arguing.

Plus, there is no point arguing who is better than who... WTH just play whichever class you want to play. The point of having newer class is to have more options for players and to make the game more interesting. I am tired of comment such as who is going to replace who, or wizard ppl can go hoemb:laugh seriously as long as PWi dont delete human race (you want us human to go extinct ????b:shocked) No class is going to replace others. Shut all you nonsense argument before there are as many tideborn as others class. Then, yes I would love to hear ya out. I am srry to say all tideborn players have no idea what they are talking abt their own class. IT is just too soon for you to speak of your tideborn knowledge, folks. Dont try to show us that you are more intelligent than any1 else because you have been playing ur class for less than a month.b:angryb
  • MickTHeGREAT - Dreamweaver
    MickTHeGREAT - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I am srry to say this but this game is no longer about whether you are good at pvp pr you have better skills... It is about putting cash in a get your gears +10... b:laughno point of arguing.

Plus, there is no point arguing who is better than who... WTH just play whichever class you want to play. The point of having newer class is to have more options for players and to make the game more interesting. I am tired of comment such as who is going to replace who, or wizard ppl can go hoemb:laugh seriously as long as PWi dont delete human race (you want us human to go extinct ????b:shocked) No class is going to replace others. Shut all you nonsense argument before there are as many tideborn as others class. Then, yes I would love to hear ya out. I am srry to say all tideborn players have no idea what they are talking abt their own class. IT is just too soon for you to speak of your tideborn knowledge, folks. Dont try to show us that you are more intelligent than any1 else because you have been playing ur class for less than a month.

+1

Let everyone play the class they love...
    b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join the most amazing people on Dreamweaver b:sin
    DrAgOnS
  • XTheAnimalx - Dreamweaver
    XTheAnimalx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    did someone say low lvl psy lol b:chuckle
  • XxArchmagexX - Dreamweaver
    XxArchmagexX - Dreamweaver Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LOL there is no psy of my lvl who can scare me, I mean u guys REALLY FORGET about the wiz 79+ skills wich means 1000% Mag resistange XD.

Pluss u can only increase your damage by REDUCING your defence (while we always hit hard & and can increase our own mag deff 1000%).

And to boot we have a special debuff who takes 60% of your mag deff.
  • Deathflow - Dreamweaver
    Deathflow - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LOL there is no psy of my lvl who can scare me, I mean u guys REALLY FORGET about the wiz 79+ skills wich means 1000% Mag resistange XD.

Pluss u can only increase your damage by REDUCING your defence (while we always hit hard & and can increase our own mag deff 1000%).

And to boot we have a special debuff who takes 60% of your mag deff.

right... pray that psys dont get awesome 79+ skillz
  • ryukage
    ryukage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    In the interest of fairness, stop to consider something:

If the only way you beat Psychic's your level is with 79+ skills, you're probably failing. Psychics don't have their 79+ skills yet, so you do clearly have a severe advantage.

If you beat them without any of your 79+ skills, then you can be arrogant with no problem. Again not trying to start anything. Just want people to actually think before they brag. Unfair comparisons don't prove anything.