Options

Comments

• Kikomori - Harshlands
    Kikomori - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ROFLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT A JOKE

I FAWKIN CALLED IT! GO ME

In all honesty though, i'm not surprised one bit. What better chance for them to bring back the backs now that all the kiddies will have their Christmas money.

MONEY RULES ALL
  • Selphiiie - Heavens Tear
    Selphiiie - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    You know i would not even care that much but this time last year there were fun things to do on the servers like the Christmas quests, but ever since the Anni Packs came out they don't do anything for the people who don't have money to throw in this game. Guess i will enjoy all those Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 games i requested for Christmas.

well said Val

il be spending xmas playing Halo 3 ODST as recommended by someone :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Admante - Dreamweaver
    Admante - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    On the bright side, cheap battle packs b:dirty
    Now to grow a veno b:victory
  • eternalnab
    eternalnab Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    trevieeeee wrote: »
    I am so pissed off at perfect world I spend on this game for charms xp scrolls etc but **** the anni packs they ruin it I think it may be time to move back to my-en or pw-ms This is outrageous

1gold in my-en 1.8kk hrhrhr so good luck :P
  • SaintDominic - Sanctuary
    SaintDominic - Sanctuary Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ROFLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT A JOKE

I FAWKIN CALLED IT! GO ME

In all honesty though, i'm not surprised one bit. What better chance for them to bring back the backs now that all the kiddies will have their Christmas money.

MONEY RULES ALL

Money can't buy happiness....Once you have it all you have nothing else to gainb:bye
  • Kikomori - Harshlands
    Kikomori - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Not enough QQ'ing in my last post so I shall continue.

I love how the term "sale" is used here. These items have no real value so even if everything in the boutique was 99% off, PWI still makes 100% profit. That is unless there is a bunch of little elves in a sweatshop somewhere manufacturing dragon orbs with their blood and tears 24/7.
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    On the bright side, cheap battle packs b:dirty
    Now to grow a veno b:victory

Price of battle packs went down, but gold went back up.The packs will technically cost more now because of the over-priced gold.
    edited December 2009
    Options

I love how the term "sale" is used here. These items have no real value so even if everything in the boutique was 99% off, PWI still makes 100% profit. That is unless there is a bunch of little elves in a sweatshop somewhere manufacturing dragon orbs with their blood and tears 24/7.

I LOL'D at this b:chuckle
  • Admante - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Price of battle packs went down, but gold went back up.The packs will technically cost more now because of the over-priced gold.

Gold has gone up like 10% and I've already gotten most of the gold needed b:laugh

The salaries, the infrastructure, the time invested, all that counts for nothing? Because this exists purely online, it makes no impact on the real world whatsoever? This is the age of technology. Soon there won't be a real world XD
  • Nyxas - Heavens Tear
    Nyxas - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

Nah,they use the tears of little children for that.
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Glad to hear it ODST rocks stoped playing PWI for 3 days while i beat it on legendary and unlocked my Recon armor :)

you can do 3 player coop cant you?

i bought it for my bro for xmas just so we could play coop lol, just need the beers now ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    <----Didn't give a **** when they first came out.
    <----Didn't give a **** when they came out a second time.
    <----Still doesn't give a ****!

Seriously,
    I smell mostly hypocrites.
  • ValFera - Heavens Tear
    ValFera - Heavens Tear Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    you can do 3 player coop cant you?

i bought it for my bro for xmas just so we could play coop lol, just need the beers now ^^

I know you can do 2 player coop or 4 player live play (live is needed to unlock some of the recon achievements).
    Leader - Hikari LVL3 PVE Faction {Heavens Tear}

Hikari is the Light.
    RESPECT is part of the Light so when you show others respect you show them the light.
    TRUTH is part of the Light, so if you find deception put light on it for all to see.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I guess anniversary packs makes the poor people poorer and the rich one, richer.
    edited December 2009
    Options

Seriously,

You took the words right out of my mouth. I just don't understand how ragequitters claim to quit as soon as anniversary packs come out, but they're still here?! LOL WTFb:chuckle
  • Arabic - Lost City
    Arabic - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I am not in charge of sales, so please do not take your anger out on me.

This is the last time I will reiterate that forum rules are still in effect. Users who choose to ignore this fact will be forcing us to take disciplinary action.

Yea spoon has nothing to do with it ...
    I dont even know why there is a topic for the QQ.
    Stop complaining and live with it all ur QQ will lead to nothing and all ur QQ will be ignored.
    I am not saying that these packs are nice but .... money > complains
  • kikirani
    kikirani Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I don't have much to say about the Anni Pack's being back except that it is on such a level of failness, that it has earned it's own level of uber epic failness.

GG PW...
    Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. --- Helen Keller

"For the people who love to complain, whine, cry, and moan over every little detail of their life. Build a bridge and get over it. Or I'll push you in the river you made."

Epic Failure--To the Avatar that won't show.
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I know you can do 2 player coop or 4 player live play (live is needed to unlock some of the recon achievements).

dammit DX

bad thing about having 2 other brothers lol, 3 is an odd number for games :P

ahh well bed time now, take care and enjoy the rest of your night ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

Seriously,

This. While it still upset me a little...it's not gonna make me quit this game. I play it to relax...not to be the very best that no one ever was.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • ValFera - Heavens Tear
    ValFera - Heavens Tear Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Well you know i really don't mind the packs one way or the other, but come on do something for everyone (the snowmen @ xmas, the 5 free teles at thanksgiving) a few freebies is not going to hurt that much. And now with genies the snow men would help out soooooo much.
    Leader - Hikari LVL3 PVE Faction {Heavens Tear}

Hikari is the Light.
    RESPECT is part of the Light so when you show others respect you show them the light.
    TRUTH is part of the Light, so if you find deception put light on it for all to see.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RouIette - Lost City
    RouIette - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Well you know i really don't mind the packs one way or the other, but come on do something for everyone (the snowmen @ xmas, the 5 free teles at thanksgiving) a few freebies is not going to hurt that much. And now with genies the snow men would help out soooooo much.

They just simply don't care anymore b:laugh
  • Sealion_man - Dreamweaver
    Sealion_man - Dreamweaver Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The way you guys talk about it, I see this as an opportunity to make more gold out of my 10 bucks. I'll buy 10 Gold with rl money, then sell high at some point and buy low (lower at least) and make profit (well... in gold!)
  • Clobberfest - Heavens Tear
    Clobberfest - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i Just Don't Understand How Ragequitters Claim To Quit As Soon As Anniversary Packs Come Out, But They're Still Here?! Lol Wtfb:chuckle

I Quit This Game!
  • Clobberfest - Heavens Tear
    Clobberfest - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i Just Don't Understand How Ragequitters Claim To Quit As Soon As Anniversary Packs Come Out, But They're Still Here?! Lol Wtfb:chuckle

I'm Back!!!
  • Sashera - Sanctuary
    Sashera - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    *sigh* you guys? Anni packs again? its been what 3-4 months now? im starting to loose the point of bringin em back...
    but hey maybe if enough people refuse to charge gold till there gone the management will finnaly get the picture... yeaaaaa right b:chuckle

I miss the good old days.... oh wait... even then I still couldnt affourd cash shop items so who am I to complain? b:victory

sorry for poor spoons who has to go through all the complaints when it isnt his fault...b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    so ya....was gonna start putting a bit of $ into the game for a better mount and posibly the start of a frost weapon fund...

but hey packs are back so **** it *shrug*

would just like to say...

EPIC FAAAAAIIIIILLLLLb:angryb:angry
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Maestro - Raging Tide
    Maestro - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    There website says their profit jumped 13% since 3rd quarter and over 50% since 2nd quarter, so they must be doing something right, so why not bring anni packs back again. Oh wait....we are talking about players not just cash, or are we?
  • Admante - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Options
    There website says their profit jumped 13% since 3rd quarter and over 50% since 2nd quarter, so they must be doing something right, so why not bring anni packs back again. Oh wait....we are talking about players not just cash, or are we?

I read somewhere that only about 10% of the population charges zen for this game. Ten percent of the players are supporting the whole International division. It doesn't really matter whether a few lowbies quit, then, since there was not much of a chance that they would become one of the paying folks. Many higher leveled people on this forum are proud of never having spent a penny on this game too. While I commend them, other people are making this game possible b:thanks
  • DarkReCon - Heavens Tear
    DarkReCon - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I am so glad my wife has nothing to do with this game nor work for PWI, it would suck to have to buy an ANNIVERSARY gift every day for the last 3 months and for the next 3 to come.. b:shocked WTH are you all thinking.. Do you really know the MEANING of ANNIVERSARY..

1. the yearly recurrence of the date of a past event.
    2. the celebration or commemoration of such a date.

–adjective
    3. returning or recurring each year; annual.
    4. pertaining to an anniversary: an anniversary gift.

Abbreviation: anniv.
    Why wont my sig work.. Not kool..
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Okay so after taking a break to cool down from this news, and going through some of the more amusing posts in this thread, I just have to say this:

I agree with whoever said "i'm gonna ignore the packs and keep going like normal" that's what me and my hubby have been doing. Although I did spend money the FIRST go round of the anni packs, I haven't since and still won't, but I will continue to earn my gear, funds for my guild, and the stuff my character has.

Also, I never claimed to quit or will cause I already admit my addiction to this game so I won't ever claim to quit xD

But see you all in game i guess. For those that cash shop... enjoy the anni packs again. *shrugs* just means you guys get more money than those of us that don't use it. Hope you guys get to be where you all wanna be with this "endgame" stuff.

I, meanwhile, will continue my quest to farm lunar glade squad mode for my gear =D Have fun all and see those of you on HT in game perhaps. If not, happy gaming all.
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.