Public Quest "Rotflesh Trench" Level 60-80 Explained.

Options
1235»

Comments

• Dicktator - Archosaur
    Dicktator - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    just wana make sure ..

all the armor or belt you get last only 7 days???

no reward are permanet??? !!!!! b:shocked
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    no reward is perma for pq 60 but i heard pq at 95 have 2 choice of reward 1 with 7 day and 1 perma
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Dicktator - Archosaur
    Dicktator - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    not true .. im lvl 65 sin. . got 10 medals ..

went to the NPC to trrade fir light prize..

and it gave me light leggings that last for 7 days .b:shockedb:shockedb:shockedb:shockedb

i dont even use it
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I'd recommend that any sins who go to PQ go solo.

My level 61 sin does pretty well with her crappy level 43 mold daggers (second or third before random distribution).

The first part of the quest isn't really hard; pop a life powder and bloodpaint and you'll be fine.

The second part is a bit more difficult but being double sparked at least 90% of the time helps a lot. Tackling slash, stealth escape, rising dragon strike and inner harmony are the skills you want to use to build chi for sparks. Rib strike is handy for those elite mobs that you'll be killing, especially if no one wants to help you. Oh, and remember kids, in addition to giving you 1 spark stealth escape also gives some poor **** aggro (be sure that someone else hit it at least once so it doesn't reset). b:chuckle

The boss is where it gets somewhat hard to solo. At this part you'll wish you had a cleric to purify you of, well, everything that **** throws at you. Try to avoid stealing aggro if you can't survive long enough to stealth escape though; I've gone from second place to tenth because I died at the boss and a cleric wouldn't res me (that flight back takes forever when you're in a hurry).
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Kurandera - Heavens Tear
    Kurandera - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Can anyone confirm if the medals can still be exchanged after level 80? I know you can't do it anymore after 80, but what if you still have medals?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Made by Forsakenx
  • Kismeta - Dreamweaver
    Kismeta - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Can anyone confirm if the medals can still be exchanged after level 80? I know you can't do it anymore after 80, but what if you still have medals?

I'm fairly sure that a friend of mine said that he saved up a bunch of the medals, then kept them until he hit 80 and then used them after, when he was at like 98% to lvl him. Think he did this until he ran out, but think he said it was really useful lol (I'm planning on doing this... well if I can hold onto them that long, not get impatiant and use them all lol).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<- tyvm to ForsakenX for the sig, <3 ur work

Vanquish for life

Clerics are not your slaves, we do not exist to do your bidding. We also have names. Saying please does not take a lot of typing. I react very badly to being yelled at. Please do not do it.
    Its rather sad when people automatically assume you are a guy just because you are playing a veno....
    Live life to its fullest, learn from your mistakes, and most importantly, have fun. b:victory
  • thunde88
    thunde88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    For wiz this quest is pefect :)

Im trying to aoe on so much mobs i can, then i got some points from all mobs i hit.
    Dont do the wiz zen skill, it dont give so much points. normal aoe, bid, phoenix and some more is better.
  • Barbaroes - Raging Tide
    Barbaroes - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    What is the City of Abominations? I've never been thereb:thanks
  • saione87
    saione87 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    In Arcane pack there is a chance of another stuff as well:

Vigilance Boots***
    Phys. res. 67
    Mag. res. 595
    Lvl 66
    Magic+4
    Vitality+5
    Speed+0,2
    Duration: 7 days
  • moomoobaby
    moomoobaby Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    One question about this quest, here is the following situation:
    I was hanging around with my boyfriend doing a few quests, then he asked me if I wanted to do the public quest, at first I was wondering myself what would that be, then he brought me up to TB islands and then to the quest's place.
    We were there doing it, since he is in a high lvl and he couldnt do it, he was helping me and a friend.

Then we were getting the first place, and some players started saying that we were breaking the "rules" and stuff, then i asked my boyfriend to stop killing the mobs and went here to see if it was really forbidden.
    Due to the circumstances, I have read this entire thread and didnt see anything saying that having someone to help u with public quests is breaking the rules, in fact, it is not a oneself quest but a public one, plus it is a quest and anybody can help u with it.

It is not only my situation but many players nowadays have higher leveled players helping them out in there as well, and since there is nothing written on the rules that players can't get somebody out of the quest to help them, why do they even complain? They could also get someone to help them out.

Regards,
    MMB. b:shy
  • markohuni12
    markohuni12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    and what is the tiom to start this quest?
  • Yueliang - Harshlands
    Yueliang - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You can start it at any time but my advice is to wait until an already started quest round is finished because in this way you will get higher chances of getting a good place at it.
    Sneaking in your Kitchen..
    ..eating your cookies
  • Colizone - Heavens Tear
    Colizone - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Hey does any1 knows why d pioneer officer isnt here? i have been waiting sence 12:00 4 d first pq, but he didnt come so i waited 4 d second which was 4 30 minutes ago and he still isnt here. I cant even find d "event" button in encyclopedia... Whats goin on can any1 answer plz?
  • Killrbeauty - Archosaur
    Killrbeauty - Archosaur Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I am having the exact same problem. Just waiting at the exact place where pioneer officer windshaker is supposed to be and there is absolutely no NPC there. Is this because there is a limit to the amount of people taking the public quest at one time. Or is he just being updated or something.
  • _Auryon_ - Archosaur
    _Auryon_ - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    the NPC is only 16/24 hours at the location , in other words he wont be there for 8 hours ( maybe he go and have a cup of tea while he relax after a hard day of work )
  • BriarFoxy - Raging Tide
    BriarFoxy - Raging Tide Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Does anyone know why the Pioneer Officer Winsdhaker on Lonely Cloud Reef at 546, 98 is not there?

Hi, I have some questions and some information not included.

I guess the NPC is not there because the quest is only active from 9 to 11 AM server time, otherwise I'm not sure why.

In my quest log it states that it is a Regional Quest and will FAIL if you leave Shattered Cloud Island, not sure if that includes going to Lonely Cloud Reef where the NPC is located.

Before I knew any of this (I still have to do it again) I came here on invite to get leveled fast. I was a Mystic used as a healer (No big deal, done it lots) I didn't even take the quest and we had a couple of failed attempts trying to heal 2 DD's in a squad of 3. It was really hard trying to heal 2 players with them running all over the place and so they would get to many hits all at once and die way to fast.
    I did fine with healing while hovering above 1 seeker who use vortex to kill the mobs like mowing hay. While he was doing this my EXP was clicking away like the gas pump meter. I ended up leveling X2 and got over a million spirit in the total of 40 minutes I was there and burned though a whole Platinum SP Charm. Not really sure how that happened but my hand was cramped after all the clicking. Like to do that again but not sure how that worked exactly. I didn't get or even know about the contributions and ranking I was just happy with the leveling. Sounds to good to be true, anyone give some insight to this?
    Rise to Become Mighty so on the Wings of the Leviathan We will Soar....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!" He took his vorpal sword in hand: Long time the manxome foe he sought -- So rested he by the Tumtum tree, And stood awhile in thought. And, as in uffish thought he stood, The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, Came whiffling through the tulgey wood, And burbled as it came!--Poem part by: Lewis Carroll
  • psychedelicbunny
    psychedelicbunny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I believe there may be specific time range when the quest can be taken however I do not know that or the embellishing details of the time range as of yet : (. This information applies only to the level 60-80 quest.

Regards

NPC appears at 9 am (server time) and disappears at 12 pm.