Public Quest "Rotflesh Trench" Level 60-80 Explained.

Options

Comments

• Foltern - Sanctuary
    Foltern - Sanctuary Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Updated: Added 2 Light pack rewards credit krelianreborn

Regards
  • Foltern - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Updated to add the heavy pack contents ( Credit fiznik )

Regards
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    so basicly with my 9 medals(if i get 1 mroe) i cna get the heavy pack and have a +10% exp bonus? o.o''
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foltern - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    so basicly with my 9 medals(if i get 1 mroe) i cna get the heavy pack and have a +10% exp bonus? o.o''

To the best I can guess, the packs have different gear awards selected at random. You can see the Light pack has 2 different ones. You may get one or the other. One of the heavy pack rewards is a gear that offers 10% exp.

Regards
  • whantplay2
    whantplay2 Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Any news for the White Phanter and the Dark Elf Pet? and for the crystal to make the ring** with Crit +3%, accuracy +50%, atk lv+2 or Crit +3%, reduce casting -6%, atk lv+2?

Any news for the public quest for level +95?
    perfectworldcommy.blogspot.com
  • Foltern - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    whantplay2 wrote: »
    Any news for the White Phanter and the Dark Elf Pet? and for the crystal to make the ring** with Crit +3%, accuracy +50%, atk lv+2 or Crit +3%, reduce casting -6%, atk lv+2?

Any news for the public quest for level +95?

This thread is for the level 60-80 quest. Please do not change the topic. Please create a thread to discuss that or reply to an existing one.

PWI Community Forums: Rules of Conduct v1.0:

Definitions:

Hijacking: Taking control of another person's post to forward your own agenda will result in having your posts removed from that thread. Repeated hijackings can result in a ban from the forums/game.

Off topic: Please do not stray from the topic stated within the body of the thread by its creator. Threads that have gone off that topic will be edited, split or locked. Threads are posted in the wrong section will be moved. Threads that are created with no purpose other than to spam will be taken off of the forum.

14. Keep posts on-topic.
    Keep the topic in mind when you post. Refrain from posting irrelevant information.

Regards
  • whantplay2
    edited December 2009
    Options
    b:shocked hu...ok
    Any news for the White Phanter and the Dark Elf Pet?
    and for the crystal to make the ring **star with Crit +3%, accuracy +50%, atk lv+2 or Crit +3%, reduce casting -6%, atk lv+2?

Really strange make post of a quest different by level.
    Never see the DQ quest thread differentiated by level (20-30 1 thread, 30-40 another thread, etc...)
    b:surrender
  • Foltern - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    b:shocked hu...ok
    Any news for the White Phanter and the Dark Elf Pet?
    and for the crystal to make the ring **star with Crit +3%, accuracy +50%, atk lv+2 or Crit +3%, reduce casting -6%, atk lv+2?

Really strange make post of a quest different by level.
    Never see the DQ quest thread differentiated by level (20-30 1 thread, 30-40 another thread, etc...)
    b:surrender

If I am understanding your post,This thread describes the Public quest for level 60 -80 implemented with the Tideborn expansion. This is not a Dragon Quest thread.

After examining your link more carefully I can say that I personally have no knowledge of any pets as a reward for completing the level 60 -80 public quest. I only know of the gear packs and ability to exchange medals for exp.

Regards.
  • whantplay2
    edited December 2009
    Options
    If I am understanding your post,This thread describes the Public quest for level 60 -80 implemented with the Tideborn expansion. This is not a Dragon Quest thread.
    Sry, probably I do not speak very well the English-lang.
    If you want, can see also this 3 link:

An other post of Korren
    A) Pillage of resources
    go to North East side of island and take quest from comander NPC.

This one is mainly aimed at farming quest items on the ground. Ofcos there will be mob / boss killing quests during the whole quest process,but much less than B.

Besides the exp,spirt,coins reward.
    the top rank players can get guard metals and u can trade several amount of them for the rare white pather and AC pet Darkness Assassin.

Guard Metals is the translation of chinese word. Here probably is the Tideborn Valor Medals.

chinese link
    link1
    link2
  • Foltern - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Sry, probably I do not speak very well the English-lang.
    If you want, can see also this 3 link:

An other post of Korren

Guard Metals is the translation of chinese word. Here probably is the Tideborn Valor Medals.

chinese link
    link1
    link2

I understand. I don't know if those are in the International vesion. They might be only on the chinese version? I think International version only has a gear reward for level 60-80. I do not know if the rewards for level 95 Public quest it could be a pet, I don't know :<

Regards
  • Myrmidoncler - Dreamweaver
    Myrmidoncler - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I still don't fully understand which is the best way for a cleric to contribute and get ranked in the Public Quest.
    Experience has learned me that it is probably best to use AOE heals, in combination with AOE Damage Dealing. Could anyone confirm / reject this?
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Experience has learned me that it is probably best to use AOE heals, in combination with AOE Damage Dealing. Could anyone confirm / reject this?

Yep. Some clerics do nothing except fly above in the middle of everything and spam Chromatic Healing Beam (the aoe heal). It gets decent points and is great for your squad. You can even go afk and set up a looping macro.
    The worst part of the quest though is when people lure the boss. Sometimes its because a barb/archer/wizard accidently knocks a mob into the boss which aggroes it. And with all the aoes going on its hard for someone to steal aggro and lure it back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Foltern - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Updated to explain end quest procedures.

Regards
  • whantplay2
    edited December 2009
    Options
    150 tideborn medal for a rare pet (4 different new pet)....oh my god b:shocked
  • Foltern - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Updated to include limited mob information

Regards
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i heard u cna get rep from it too... is that true...?

if so im farmin to r4 xD
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foltern - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i heard u cna get rep from it too... is that true...?

if so im farmin to r4 xD

When I turned in my medals. I saw no rep added :o. I believe that is for the level 95 Pq.

Regards
  • HebeAi - Dreamweaver
    HebeAi - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Hm, I only did public quest once, but overall it seems quite difficult for non-cleric/DDs to rank high? I feel bad because without the tanks and venos for the last boss to lure and take damage, the rest of us would have no chance at all.
  • fiznik
    fiznik Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I can't speak for venos, but my barb had no trouble getting a decent rank. He's only 67.
  • Foltern - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    fiznik wrote: »
    I can't speak for venos, but my barb had no trouble getting a decent rank. He's only 67.

The question is were you in a party? =P

Regards
  • whantplay2
    edited December 2009
    Options
    150 tideborn medal for a rare pet (4 different new pet)....oh my god b:shocked
    Im fails: 1 rare pet or 2 pet ride with TVM; 3 other new pet is into marriage quest.

Ok, i dont have try it (low level pg<60 into PWI b:cry) but i have found the npg.

Thanks to perfectworldcommy.blogspot.com

To have Pet Ride or Darkness Assassins pet

1) collect 150 Tideborn Valor Medals b:shocked
    2) go to 521 163 Merchant Ironox and select Tideborn Medals Excgange.
    3) Select into first windows: Sack of Surprise. The Sack of Surprise give more drop (no idea...i like see PWDatabase next time). It drop also the Darkness Assassins, or an item: "just a sample!"
    "just a sample!" can change into second windows for White Egg or Black Egg -> it is a white or black panther, pet ride 7.00m/d speed

Ring and crystal is with +95 quest, and can see it into an other npg.

bye bye
    b:bye
  • Foltern - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Im fails: 1 rare pet or 2 pet ride with TVM; 3 other new pet is into marriage quest.

Ok, i dont have try it (low level pg<60 into PWI ) but i have found the npg.

Thanks to perfectworldcommy.blogspot.com

To have Pet Ride or Darkness Assassins pet

1) collect 150 Tideborn Valor Medals b:shocked
    2) go to 521 163 Merchant Ironox and select Tideborn Medals Excgange.
    3) Select into first windows: Sack of Surprise. The Sack of Surprise give more drop (no idea...i like see PWDatabase next time). It drop also the Darkness Assassins, or an item: "just a sample!"
    "just a sample!" can change into second windows for White Egg or Black Egg -> it is a white or black panther, pet ride 7.00m/d speed

Ring and crystal is with +95 quest, and can see it into an other npg.

bye bye

Are you sure this is for the International version of Perfect World?

That guide has many things mine has and it looks coped from me It has much of the exact same text before I updated it. This guide was published by ME 3 days before that!!! b:angryb:angry

If that information about the pets is true, I will collect 150 Medals and verify it. I have 47 Medals. Thank you for sharing this.

Regards
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Ok, I did about 3-5 Public Quest's so far and all may ranks where below 10th.

So, I was wondering how Cleric's can get a higher ranks more easily because of the fact that if your rank is to low you won't get anything witch happened to me a couple of times even tho is was spamming healing almost all the time even tho I was still in lower ranks than everyone else. b:surrender

So, whats the best way for clerics to get to higher ranks?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Foltern - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Ok, I did about 3-5 Public Quest's so far and all may ranks where below 10th.

So, I was wondering how Cleric's can get a higher ranks more easily because of the fact that if your rank is to low you won't get anything witch happened to me a couple of times even tho is was spamming healing almost all the time even tho I was still in lower ranks than everyone else. b:surrender

So, whats the best way for clerics to get to higher ranks?

To be 100 % honest, I'm not sure. Maybe the random contribution changed your rank at the end results? Did you check?

Regards.
  • f0xxya
    f0xxya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    That guide has many things mine has and it looks coped from me It has much of the exact same text before I updated it. This guide was published by ME 3 days before that!!!

If that information about the pets is true, I will collect 150 Medals and verify it. I have 47 Medals. Thank you for sharing this.
    b:angryb:angryb:angry lol you copy other guide for the pet ride creation b:chuckle lol

Sry but more player dont speak english, but play PW, or dont play PWI-dont see PWI forum, or dont have time to found your post, or dont know every internet-page with best PW-site.
    Surely your guide go traslate into russian-lang and poland-lang next time, without you know it.
    This is internet.
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    To be 100 % honest, I'm not sure. Maybe the random contribution changed your rank at the end results? Did you check?

Regards.

I not sure, because before the end of one PQ a wiz in my squad was in 20th place and I was in 19th place and some how the wiz got in 19th place even tho the wiz didn't do anything during the rest of the PQ and I was wondering how that happned.

Maybe I could be the random ratio but I'm still not sure if that's the reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Foltern - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I not sure, because before the end of one PQ a wiz in my squad was in 20th place and I was in 19th place and some how the wiz got in 19th place even tho the wiz didn't do anything during the rest of the PQ and I was wondering how that happned.

Maybe I could be the random ratio but I'm still not sure if that's the reason.

At the end of the quest it adds random contribution changing your final score. If a person is in first place they can lose rank because of that it's happened to me many times. :<

Regards
  • Foltern - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Updated to add some information about point distribution, healers and venos.

Regards.
  • Foltern - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Updated to add information about the nearby city, Rare pet " Dark Assassin", White panther mount and Black panther mount. Credit whantplay2

Added group strategy.

Regards
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Updated to add information about the nearby city, Rare pet " Dark Assassin", White panther mount and Black panther mount. Credit whantplay2

Added group strategy.

Regards

the website they got this info off cites u!! gratz lol, anyway I also heard that you can get an item that increase exp for a week? can any1 confirm or deny that??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory