TW Schedule 12/11-12/13

DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Etherblade (West)
Friday 12/11

Caesar > Radiance 20:00 (Misfortune City)
Belial < Radiance 20:03 (Ancient Peak)
TheEmpire < Radiance 20:06 (Walled Stronghold)
Ba'Xian < Enrage 20:09 (The Great Lake)
"WaR" < Enrage 20:12 (Black Mountain)

Saturday 12/12

Radiance < Caesar 14:00 (Haunted Path)
Tao > Caesar 14:03 (Vibrant Cliffs)
Hellions < Radiance 20:00 (The Harshlands)
Synesis < Radiance 20:03 (Avalanche Canyon)
Valkyrie < Radiance 20:06 (Thousand Wood Ridge)
Sonic < Tao 20:09 (Silk Ridge)
ChucNoris (OH S***. Poor Tao.) < Tao 20:12 (Sundown Highland)
Tien < Tao 20:15 (Dreaming Cloud)

Sunday 12/13

AHO < Radiance 20:00 (Immolation Camp)
Enrage > Radiance 20:03 (Sanctuary)

Enjoy :3

UPDATE: Added the results as of 18:16 Monday. Yay for colors :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
Post edited by DeathBanana - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Ty DB im looking forward to what happens to caesar this weekend...
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KeMeK - Heavens Tear
    KeMeK - Heavens Tear Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    My predictions...
    Friday
    Radiance hold their turf, Belial gets beat within 30mins, TheEmpire within 20 and Salad last 2 hours. Enrage will crush this new random faction and do a 20 min fight with WaR..

Saturday.
    Caeser no shows against Tao and fights it out for 3 hours for their last peice of turf and wins against Radiance. Radiance will have 5 min fights with all the challengers as Tao crushes Sonic before Radiance finishes their last fight. ChucNoris... kicks Tao so hard that they lose 4 territories at once... and Tien loses after 30-40 mins...

Sunday..
    AHO gets dogged in 10mins and rushes to finish enrage but after an hour and 30 mins loses.

These predictions are getting easier every week
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    My predictions...
    Friday
    Radiance hold their turf, Belial gets beat within 30mins, TheEmpire within 20 and Salad last 2 hours. Enrage will crush this new random faction and do a 20 min fight with WaR..

Saturday.
    Caeser no shows against Tao and fights it out for 3 hours for their last peice of turf and wins against Radiance. Radiance will have 5 min fights with all the challengers as Tao crushes Sonic before Radiance finishes their last fight. ChucNoris... kicks Tao so hard that they lose 4 territories at once... and Tien loses after 30-40 mins...

Sunday..
    AHO gets dogged in 10mins and rushes to finish enrage but after an hour and 30 mins loses.

These predictions are getting easier every week

Enrage > Ba'Xian & "WaR" in under 10, unless we farm.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    My predictions:

Friday: Rad should not have enough people to defend both belial and salad as well as TE, so they'll sacrifice 1 of those lands (most likely salad to get a free land in 5min, rad over belial in an hour). Enrage to beat both their attackers easily.

Saturday: Salad to no show vs tao and defend rad in 3 hrs. Rad to beat hellions in 5 min, synesis and valkyrie both within 20 min. Tao to win all 3 of their tws although they might struggle vs ChucNoris.

Sunday: Rad > AHO in 15 min, Enrage > rad in around an hour.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • poopie
    poopie Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Sunday: Rad > AHO in 15 min, Enrage > rad in around an hour.

your giving Rad too much credit, lol.

I see Enrage making this quick 20-30 minutes.

though everything you said seems to be on point..
  • Walfreen - Heavens Tear
    Walfreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    all the best for enrage and casear ,,Tao r idiots b:angryb:angry
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    all the best for enrage and casear ,,Tao r idiots b:angryb:angry

NO U

b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited December 2009
    NO U

Lol Kon-Airb:chuckle

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Lol Kon-Airb:chuckle

O HAI

b:chuckle

Predictions be up, too...whatev'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited December 2009
    why would Tao attack a faction with 2 Territories only while they can attack another faction with 8 Territories ,,Ht will be great with more colors on it ,,thats why i said Tao r idiots and gerks b:angry

i really respect enrage and i think they r the koolest faction right now ,,Go enrage
  • Veluciel - Heavens Tear
    Veluciel - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    why would Tao attack a faction with 2 Territories only while they can attack another faction with 8 Territories ,,Ht will be great with more colors on it ,,thats why i said Tao r idiots and gerks b:angry

i really respect enrage and i think they r the koolest faction right now ,,Go enrage

Didn't know lipstick would match someone's butt that good...b:chuckleb:bye
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    Sadpuma - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    LOL @ Rad

Salad apparently talked to Tao... Next week Salad can attack anywhere. You guys worked so hard at wiping them out, next week they gonna come back and put a foothold somewhere (ill keep my guesses to myself) and then attempt to wipe yall out.

If Rad gets wiped, it'll be a hard comeback for them....

(i say these assumptions bc I am still under the impression that Salad is better than Rad, but maybe I'm wrong)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    naw.. puma, too much conspiracy... see, if we wipe salad... then.. OMGOSH! they dont touch any of our lands!.

this prevents ganks in the near future.

:D
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    LOL @ Rad

Salad apparently talked to Tao... Next week Salad can attack anywhere. You guys worked so hard at wiping them out, next week they gonna come back and put a foothold somewhere (ill keep my guesses to myself) and then attempt to wipe yall out.

If Rad gets wiped, it'll be a hard comeback for them....

(i say these assumptions bc I am still under the impression that Salad is better than Rad, but maybe I'm wrong)

Yeah, puma, we didn't talk with Salad at all. We're attacking Vibrant to reduce the possibilities of what happened last week.

And @ Walfreen... wow lol
    just wow...
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
    edited December 2009
    NO U

k my friend ,,in my second post i explained why Tao r idiots and gerks,, but can u tell me why u call me idiots b:puzzled
    edited December 2009
    Yeah, puma, we didn't talk with Salad at all. We're attacking Vibrant to reduce the possibilities of what happened last week.

just wow...

the mighty Tao r scared of 3 way ganks ,,wow ,,now i know why i should respect enrage more than Tao coz enrage r the men while Tao r the sissy ,, looking for joining enrage when i come back in future dmn i love enrage b:byeb:bye
    edited December 2009

just wow...

"reduce the possibilities of what happened last week"?
    More like afraid of competition.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    Sadpuma - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    naw.. puma, too much conspiracy... see, if we wipe salad... then.. OMGOSH! they dont touch any of our lands!.

this prevents ganks in the near future.

:D

How does that make sense? If Salad loses both lands this week, they can attack ANYWHERE...Giving a higher probability that the ganking will occur not less....

At least if you left Salad in that spot, you severely limit their options. Either way, talking to them or not, it was an unexpected bid from ya'll this week.

I was expecting ya'll to take Dreamweaver to prevent Enrage from attacking the new lands next week... Now that you havent, each of you will get 1 of the level3 lands (bid war pending of course), then you guys will have to have a bid war for the level 2 city.

Of course if Black Mountain counts as touching one of the new lands then my theory is worthless and there wouldnt be anything you could do to stop it (not now at least).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • poopie
    edited December 2009
    Uh?

Lol, everything Tao does people love to hate on.

They bid on Caesar to basically take Caesar out the possiblity of a gank.

And to the ones who think Caesar can just move anywhere, it's true but most likely once Caesar is wiped the serious TW ones will either relocate to Radiance, Enrage or Tao. So they can attack anywhere, but they'll still be weakened. Or maybe Tao is banking on Caesar keeping their only land at the top of the map and try to stay there and FOCUS on Radiance to rebuild. What I see Tao has a strategory [most of the time] when they attack lands. They could have bid on Enrage [and probably won too], but they did something smart.
  • Fiendishkit - Heavens Tear
    Fiendishkit - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ChucNoris... kicks Tao so hard that they lose 4 territories at once...

b:chuckle

10char
  • poopie
    edited December 2009
    the mighty Tao r scared of 3 way ganks ,,wow ,,now i know why i should respect enrage more than Tao coz enrage r the men while Tao r the sissy ,, looking for joining enrage when i come back in future dmn i love enrage b:byeb:bye

Hey smart-****. :D

How you doing?

You realize this is sort like a company? It expands, and expands and finds it very successful there.

If there is any threat to disband any of its legs , it takes out that threat or anything that can come close to.

It's called being smart.

Not their fault people just want to expand without doing it smart.

That's Smart TW for you, b:bye
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Eh?
    Sorry Walfreen, your not getting in Enrage =S
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Eh?

Lol GG Walfreen b:chuckle
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    How does that make sense? If Salad loses both lands this week, they can attack ANYWHERE...Giving a higher probability that the ganking will occur not less....

At least if you left Salad in that spot, you severely limit their options. Either way, talking to them or not, it was an unexpected bid from ya'll this week.

I was expecting ya'll to take Dreamweaver to prevent Enrage from attacking the new lands next week... Now that you havent, each of you will get 1 of the level3 lands (bid war pending of course), then you guys will have to have a bid war for the level 2 city.

Of course if Black Mountain counts as touching one of the new lands then my theory is worthless and there wouldnt be anything you could do to stop it (not now at least).

Both DWP and vibrant were options that were discussed, pros/cons of each decision were weighed, both targets were valid and had various arguments for and against attacking them. Coins were flipped, decision was made.

There were no actual coins involved that I know of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
    edited December 2009
    poopie wrote: »
    Hey smart-****. :D

How you doing?

You realize this is sort like a company? It expands, and expands and finds it very successful there.

If there is any threat to disband any of its legs , it takes out that threat or anything that can come close to.

It's called being smart.

Not their fault people just want to expand without doing it smart.

That's Smart TW for you, b:bye

ahh thanks for explain my friend but i remember when i was in elysuim when QB was our leader,,,Rad left us alone enjoying our 20 mil income but i guess u cant compare the threaten from casear to the threaten from elysuim or i guess charity is more nice than edya b:dirty b:dirty
    edited December 2009
    Eh?

how u know i wont joining enrageb:angry ,,u dont know the future do u b:angry,my plans is when i come back is to hit lvl 100 and get end game gears then even clunker will beg my to join enrage like drpeper did b:laughb:laugh
    edited December 2009
    Lol GG Walfreen b:chuckle

No GGb:laugh
  • poopie
    edited December 2009
    ahh thanks for explain my friend but i remember when i was in elysuim when QB was our leader,,,Rad left us alone enjoying our 20 mil income but i guess u cant compare the threaten from casear to the threaten from elysuim or i guess charity is more nice than edya

You don't make sense at all to my post.
    how u know i wont joining enrageb:angry ,,u dont know the future do u b:angry,my plans is when i come back is to hit lvl 100 and get end game gears then even clunker will beg my to join enrage like drpeper did

Clunker is no longer the leader of Enrage.
    No GG

Your failure is GG.
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    epic triple post right there...marin is leader of enrage, clunker is in synesis and he wouldnt beg you if he was leader of enrage anyway b:chuckle
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    poopie wrote: »
    You don't make sense at all to my post.

Clunker is no longer the leader of Enrage.

Your failure is GG.

u dont understand ,,me u sit together and smoke weed ,,then u understand me and me understand u k b:kissb:kiss